Author Topic: Candy Television Episode 6  (Read 356 times)

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
Candy Television Episode 6
« on: September 18, 2015, 11:46:05 PM »

\'user

<p align=right>Sitting in front of her computer

As the sun was beginning to peek over the mountains, Candy Overton was just opening the door to her hotel room after she completed her early morning jog. Candy moved through the doorway quiet as a mouse as her feet glided across the hotel floor towards her bedroom. She did her best not to wake her sister Hazel, who was sleeping on the fold out couch and Ashley sleeping in her sleeping bag on the floor. Candy stops for a brief second to give Hazel a soft peck on the forehead before heading off towards her bedroom.

Before Candy does anything, she hops into the shower and washes the sweat off her body. The water feels really good against her skin as Candy just stands underneath the showerhead and letting the water just run off her body. A few minutes later, Candy is slipping on a tank top and putting on her gym shorts. She pulls out the wooden chair sitting in front of the old style desk and slowly sits down onto it. She giggles a little before opening her laptop up and signing into it. Her screen lights up as she clicks on skype.

Candy Overton: I hope he is still up.

She says to herself while clicking on Smith's name. Candy and Smith have been dating on and off for the past 7 years. There was just something about Smith that made Candy continue doing what she loves. As skype continues to load their call, she continues to sit there and daydream about some off the wall things.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<p align=right>Currently Playing: What I Do by Cimorelli

It sure is pretty here in Argentina. I am sort of jealous that Mercedes Vargas gets to call this place home. I really don't want to leave but I know after this Sunday I must continue to move towards my date with destiny. It is true. I have shit ton of haters out there but you know what they say. Haters goin' to hate. One of my haters is Mikah. I still for the life of me don't know what I did to piss her off. Did I look at her the wrong way? Did I not say hi when she acknowledged me? I don't know what I have to do to earn her respect. Maybe I should be like Alexis and kiss her ass. Then again, I don't want my breath to smell. I'll just continue to doing what I do and not really care what people have to say anymore. I guess this is what Kate Steele has to look forward to come Climax Contr....
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A voice pops the little daydream bubble as Candy looks around the room.

Smith: Candy! Candy!

Candy looks down at her computer screen as Smith is on the other side looking half awake.

Candy Overton: Smith, you look terrible.

Smith: That's because Candy, it's close to midnight here in Utah and I just got home.

Candy Overton: I was just missing you.

Smith: I miss you too Candy. Since I am up, what's on your mind?

A smile appears on Candy's face as she leans toward the screen.

Candy Overton: I won.

Smith: What?

Candy Overton: I won.

Smith: You won what?

Candy Overton: I am the new #1 Contender for the Bombshell Roulette Championship.

A big toothy grin appears on his face as he stands up. He starts ranting and raving while pumping both fists in the air.

Smith: That is fantastic. When is the big match?

Candy Overton: It takes place in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The event name is called High Stakes V.

Smith: Let me know the actual date.

Candy Overton: Why?

She says with a small giggle while twirling two strands of her hair with her finger.

Smith: I want to be present when you walk out as the new champion.

Candy Overton: That is if I can get through my next match.

Smith: What do you mean?

Before Candy could give him a direct answer, the door to her bedroom swings open as her sister Hazel is standing in the doorway.

Hazel: Who you talking to sis?

Candy: Nobody, now go back to sleep.

Hazel: I just woke up. Plus shouldn't you be focusing on Kate Steele.

Smith: Who's Kate Steele?

Candy glances down at Smith as Hazel steps into the room and stands near the computer desk. She bends down just a bit.

Hazel: Smith?

Smith gives Hazel one wave of his hand as Candy buries her head into her hands. While hiding her face, Candy slips into another daydream.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<p align=right>Currently Playing: Electrified by Megan Nicole

Why do people have bad attitudes? Did they not get enough love from their mothers and fathers? Does it have anything to do with spurned affections? That is what I ask myself every day I walk outside. The constant bad karma is really going to be the downward spiral for the human race. Luckily, I have found the solution to everyone's bad attitude. The solution is really simple actually. It's so simple everyone on the planet knows it but they don't practice it enough. What is it? It's on your face. It's called smiling. People should try it some time. Sadly smiles are slowly going to take a turn towards the darkside. That is something you have experienced isn't it Kate. You have traveled down that path for a long enough time that you think being nice to people is just going to wipe away all the bad you have done in this world.

Just because you have money doesn't give you the right to treat people the way you do. Don't let this sweet exterior fool you. I can be a bitch when the occasion calls for it and honey this week I have to prepare myself for the battle of a lifetime. I can't afford a loss which means I will do whatever it takes to come out on top. I get it. You have experience but Kate you might want to take another glance at my resume. I, myself, am no slouch when it comes to that ring.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hazel: Candy, are you okay?

Asks her little sister while patting Candy's back. Candy slowly lifts her head up as Smith had hung up. Candy reaches her hand out and brushes it across the screen.

Candy: Where did Smith go?

Hazel: He was starting fall asleep at the computer so I told him to get some sleep.

Candy looks up at her sister.

Candy: Did he say anything before he left?

Hazel: He said kick some butt and that he will be pulling for you. He then made me promise to keep an eye on you.

A small smile comes across her face while standing up out of the chair. She walks out of the bedroom as Ashley is still sound asleep.

Hazel: I bet she could sleep through anything.

Candy chuckles a little as she walks into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator door. She closes it while turning towards the counter. She leans across it as Hazel sits on one of the stools.

Candy: Hazel, thank you coming along with me.

Hazel: Anytime sis. I've had a blast getting to travel all over the world. So what you going to do about Kate Steele?

Candy sighs a little while stepping to the side.

Candy: I don't know

She says while pulling out a lollipop. Hazel's eyes widen before scratching her head.

Hazel: Where did you get that from?

Candy takes off the wrapper before looking at her sister.

Candy: I'm not telling

Both girls giggle as Candy sticks the lollipop into her mouth. They continue to quietly talk amongst them as Candy drifts off into another daydream.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<p align=right>Currently Playing: Best Day of My Life by Tyler Ward & Cimorelli

High Stakes 5 will be without a doubt the best day of my life but in order for that day to be perfect. I must thwart any possible momentum crusher. This week Kate Steele provides that potential roadblock but it's one roadblock that I will mow down. The so called "Siren" can sing until her heart gives out but no matter what happens. I will not fall for that little trick. I really don't want to do it but Kate your siren song will end up being your swan song. The fans are going to go crazy as we set the tone for the rest of the night. I can't afford another loss before my big match. I know a loss can't hurt. However it also doesn't help either. It kills your momentum but I shall not lose. You might want to ask Mercedes who is the best dentist in Buenos Aires because you're going to get a lethal dose of tooth decay.

See you soon.