Author Topic: Nobody is safe  (Read 321 times)

Offline Connor Murphy

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Connor Murphy
Nobody is safe
« on: August 07, 2015, 11:58:34 PM »
 After Climax Control…

Connor Murphy is one pissed off Nobody if you were to ask him.  And it didn’t help that after the show, a cameraman came to get a soundbyte from the angered man.  Pacing in the hallway in a blood splattered hoodie and jeans, a cigarette dangling from his mouth and a bottle of some clear liquid held loosely in his hand, Connor agrees to providing a comment,

Connor Murphy:  Climax Control, a loss due to the fact that Acquin decided to put his nose in business that didn’t involve him.  And Ramone, that man was a short leash away from the shit kicking he deserved.  And then there was Raab the big burning baby attacking me from behind just because he could.    Bravo boys, you got my attention but seriously you gotta ask yourself if you really wanted it focused in your direction!

Connor takes a long healthy swallow of the alcohol in the bottle then once again faces the camera.

Connor Murphy:  Yeah, the wrong kind of attention if you ask me.  See this Nobody is violent and this Nobody holds grudges and this NOBODY is going to do his damnedest to bury all of you.  I had that match with Hardin until you all gave him the helping hand and beat me for him.

Cameraman:  Ummm Connor, I don’t think that is the truth…

Connor Murphy:  Who is giving this soundbyte, you or me?

Cameraman:  You of course.

Connor gets a very sinister look on his face.

Connor Murphy:  Then shut your trap and let me give you what you begged me for.  Now as I was saying tonight’s debacle was nothing short of a mugging.  And trust me when I tell you, Nobody is going to be getting some personal justice when it counts.  The next time I am in the ring for Sin City, you can better believe that will be the first time that I am going to start getting payback.

With that vow, Connor turns to walk away, the bottle in his hand raised to his lips as the cameraman turns the opposite way, a snicker escaping him as he does.  Connor stops, his body rigid as he turns his head to look at the unsuspecting cameraman then at the half empty bottle in his hand.  Quietly he walks back to the cameraman and taps him on the shoulder.  As he turns, Connor slams the bottle against the side of his head.  The sound of the breaking bottle is masked by the slamming of the cameraman’s body against the wall.  As Connor walks away, the cameraman slides down the wall to slump on the floor.

Samoan tag match…

Connor Murphy:  I am not getting into a skirt!

Connor Murphy is walking along the market place, his guide a young man who smirks at him as he holds up a native cloth and describes how it is to be worn.  Connor holds his hands up in defense as he backs slowly away.  As he does, he backs right into a woman who bitterly complains as she turns around only to roll her eyes at who it is.

Pussy Willow:  Oh god, its’s you Connor.  I’m sorry that I got in your way.

Connor lets a half hearted smile cross his face.

Connor Murphy:  Pussy m’love, just the person I was looking for.  I was wondering where you might have gone and what a Nobody like me would have to do to get your attention.  I need to send a message and since you and I have this oh so special relationship, there isn’t anyone that I would trust to get my message across.  So you don’t happen to have a camera in your bag there do you?

Connor starts to paw through her bag only to have Pussy slap his hands away.

Pussy Willow:  You want me to interview you here and now?  Connor, there is a time and place for this kind of thing.  

Connor Murphy:  Yeah, here and now!  Listen, I will make it quick and I won’t take up too much of your precious shopping time.  But I have to escape Man Friday here and I also have to talk about my match this week.

Pussy shrugs and sighs as she digs into her purse and pulls out a hand held camera to begin filming Connor.

Connor Murphy:  I don’t have much time to talk about my match this week because I have been fighting down my gag reflex at the fact that I am being put in a tag match with my opponent from last week to face Goth and TMZ..

Pussy Willow:  You mean TNA…Travis Nathaniel A.

Connor interrupts Pussy with a smile and a nod to acknowledge her correction.

Connor Murphy:  Yeah that useless no talent that can only do one thing and that is fuck things up for everyone like he always does.  Listen, it is bad enough that I am in a tag match with Hardin and luckily for us and especially him, Steve Ramone isn’t going to be there.  But to have to carry those other two in the match, I should have to be paid twice.

Pussy Willow:  Goth and TNA are good wrestlers though and you right now are not the best of friends with anyone but your running buddies in the Nobodies.

Connor Murphy:  You say that like it is a bad thing Pussy when that is farthest from the truth because the Nobodies are the voices of the voiceless.  We bring to light the stupidity and mediocracy of the talent in SCW.  Take for instance this tag match.  We have TMZ..

Pussy Willow:  TN…

Connor Murphy:  Yeah yeah,I know.  We have Travie who is a strutting bantam cock with a superiority complex and then we have Goth.  Our sad little wifieless clown.  What’s the matter Goth, Shipman got your wife?  

Pussy Willow:  That isn’t nice Connor, he is really upset with what Shipman has done.

Connor tries to look sympathetic.

Connor Murphy:  Goth, I have to sympathize with the fact your wife is becoming Swedish.  If I had to look at you every day I would definitely have Stockholm Syndrome too.  I mean maybe she is glad she was saved by Shipman.

Pussy Willow:  Oh my god Connor.  If you are going to be like that I don’t want to finish this interview at all.  You need to realize that being like this is so wrong.

Connor Murphy:  No Pussy, SCW and the world need to realize that it has to embrace the truth.  Embrace the fact that we, the Nobodies are the only ones that can be trusted.  That we are the ones that tell it like it is and how it will be.  And I am telling you that this week, I am going to stand in that ring and carry Hardin.  I am going to take the fight to Goth and Travie and when we get on that f’ckin boat I am going to beat everyone for the Roulette championship!

Pussy pulls the camera down as Connor crosses his arms over his chest to glare at the camera.

Pussy Willow:  Are you done?

Connor Murphy:  I’m done speaking but I am not done by a long shot when it comes to beating people this week.  I will finish that at Climax Control.

Without saying another word, Connor stalks off leaving Pussy to watch him walk away.