Author Topic: Prepare yourself Connor  (Read 234 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Prepare yourself Connor
« on: July 31, 2015, 11:26:28 PM »
 (OOC: Sorry for the crappiness of the RP. I had not been feeling well the past couple of days and all.)

Hey hey, whats up cool cats and pretty kitties of the SCW Universe. Your main man Big Tiger here and what a card we got this week. Anyway I am at the stadium and I am in the official ROAR t-shirt, black jeans and my Tims. My Emme is taking care of business with the Fallen while Aunt Lady is out.

I watch what went on last week when unc and aunt Lady had a bombshell dropped on them. Did unc really father another baby? The woman looked to be in her early twenties so it must have been way before he and Aunt Lady ever met. I am in deep thought.

You got to wonder how after so many years and unc just finds out himself, and this would be unc’s second child he would have. I am wondering how he is taking it. I worry sometimes. Anyway, I know I have a match this week and it could be the start to my road at the top. I know I am worried about my unc, but I shouldn’t let that distract me from Connor Murphy.

Hey Connor Murphy a member of the Nobodies. That’s quite the name of the stable there.  You know something. I don’t know how you got the name, but it kinda fits. That’s just me though. Then Ms. Rocki Mountains in all her well-endowed goodness comes to us.

Rocki: Jeremiah, would you mind if I got a quick interview with you?

”Sure Rocki, whats up?

Rocki: Well, you have your first match in singles action when you face Connor Murphy of the Nobodies. This will not be your first time in singles action looking to go after a singles title as you have been Roulette champion before. Will this be any different?

”Nah, not really. I have heard of Connor Murphy before. I think if memory serves me correctly, he was also part of a tag team called Guns for Hire. I could be wrong.

Rocki: I think so. Anyway. Do you have any words for Connor?

”I am going to make this short and sweet. Connor Murphy is in the ring with a man who has held gold before and is ready to do it again. Yeah unc wants it too, and that’s why we decided to go after the singles titles. Connor, you can say want you want about me, but the fact of the matter is I a a fighter and there is no way in hell that he will get one over me easily.

There is no doubt in my mind that I will get a fight out of Conner, and I know he’s got Tim and Alexis by his side, but across from the ring will be the legendary seven foot beast of a man backing me up, so there’s no way that your back up is getting one over on my unc. We will see what happens at Climax Control.

Rocki: Ok thank you very much Jeremiah. Good luck.

I nod and I head to where the Fallen is and check in on my Emme as the scene fades to my logo and Trenhes by Pop Evil plays to commercial.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image