Author Topic: Asterisk the Eighteenth: Low Fidelity  (Read 300 times)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
Asterisk the Eighteenth: Low Fidelity
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:27:28 PM »

ONE | SHOT>[ L O W | F I D E L I T Y ]
May 15th, 2015
[• 48 HOURS UNTIL CC 114 •]

[REC•]

“It's been two weeks. Two weeks since Mayhem in Morocco. Two weeks since I had an opportunity to walk out with championship gold, only to come out empty handed. Two weeks since I was pinned by Roxi Johnson. Two weeks since I guess everyone knew what was coming – the official breakup of the Mean Girls. Depending on who you ask, this couldn't have happened at a better time. Especially for the better half of the group – and, no, that better half isn't the current Bombshell Tag Team Champions, mind you.

“And you want to know something? For the first time in a long time, I feel pretty good. No more having to hype up a stable that was already showing cracks in the foundation. No more sweeping losses under the rug, as if they didn't happen. No more having to console Veronica when she needed a shoulder to cry on because people were talking about her being a weak link or having to look at whatever those disgusting things were on Amanda. What, she thinks covering herself in tattoos make her a better fighter? I hope “Tickle Me Mandy” is happy with her decision because seh's not going to able to carry Veronica on her back forever. There's a reason why Veronica makes the perfect “belt bitch” to whoever her partner is. She's done that three times over. Now, is that something to be proud of?

“Maybe they were right all along. Like Steve Ramone rejoicing about NXT ending, maybe joining the Mean Girls was a bad idea on my part. Not like I wasn't warned or anything. They told me over and over and over again, but did I listen? No. I guess my stubbornness cost me this time, huh? Oh sure, the title runs with the Bombshell Roulette Championship were great, but I've long since said that titles don't define, they complete me. Regrettably, I'm sorry I attended that audition nine months ago, but I can't help it that I'm talented. No wonder why I'm always in the title conversation here in SCW. Which brings me to, well, this upcoming match in two days, Climax Control 114, the first show following Mayhem in Morocco.

“A fatal four-way contendership match for the World Bombshell Championship, and even Raynin will be in the house. Sounds like fun. As far as my opponents, Amy Marshall and Jessie Salco, the Metal and Punk Connection, are probably super happy that the Mean Girls are gone from SCW –  odds are they'll probably take some credit for it – and I'm getting some strong vibes that they still hate me even after the fact. And as for Mikah...Well, Mikah. Wait, does she still even have a job here? You could have fooled me because she sure hasn't been seen around SCW in months. Oh, I know, she made her in-ring return at the supershow, but you have to question what would happen if she were to win this match. If Mikah actually beats Raynin and wins the title, how long is it going to be before she isn't seen or heard from again? What are the chances that Bombshell Championship becomes vacant for the first-time ever? What if Mikah wants to be a title holder than a champion? These are all questions I have to ask, but maybe Raynin can ease my troubled mind just by retaining.

“Not going to lie, my opponents are likely to say that they NEED to win this match or that they NEED to prove a point or something along those lines. Me? I don't need to prove anything, and it's not because I think I can't walk out of Climax Control the number one contender. I'm not exactly facing a murder's row. I didn't want to be thrown in the Going for the Gold Tournament last year and earn my third reign as Bombshell Roulette Champion, I just did it for the giggles. So, if I win, great. If I don't, well, that's okay too. Like I said, I'm one of the top Bombshells here so I'm never too far away from contention for a title shot. And where this match is placed on the card, do you know how much less work I have to do as the co-main?

"You might be surprised to learn that I had a shot to become Bombshell Champion and I couldn't get the job done, also cost me my singles unpinned/unsubmitted streak lasting well over 14 months. The match happened nine months ago, but that's not what's important.

“Sunday, I get an opportunity to compete in only my second Bombshell Championship match since I first came to Sin City Wrestling. Am I promising victory or going to guarantee a Bombshell Championship run?

“No. But I will guarantee the pursuit of it.”
« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 11:28:37 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)