Author Topic: #meangirls is a lifestyle  (Read 387 times)

Offline Lament Broom

• View Profile
    • Veronica Taylor
#meangirls is a lifestyle
« on: May 15, 2015, 11:06:02 PM »
 \'user

#meangirls is a lifestyle

The Mean Girls seem to have fallen apart as of the last show losing Delia Darling, and Mercedes Vargas from the group. However, despite that Veronica Taylor, and Amanda Cortez won their match retaining their tag team titles against the Sweet Nurses.  Though, it was not without its shadyness typical of the Mean Girls. However, the egos of Delia Darling, and Veronica Taylor seem to have collided violently and exploded causing a rift in the once dominate Mean Girls stable, inculding a battle over some key phrases such as sorry bout it, and hunty. However, tonight not only does Veronica have to worry about that, despite having kicked Delia, and Mercedes out of the Mean Girls locker room. Tonight she goes one on one with Mercedes former tag team partner, none other than Traci Patterson. Who will win will Traci Patterson deliver another chink in the armor of the Mean Girls, or will the Mean Girls rebound as Veronica Freaking Taylor takes yet another win? all you have to do to find out is tune into Climax Control this Sunday, live from Algiers, Algeria. On the last leg of SCW's international tour.

scene one

The cameras open up to the face of Andrea Channing who is sitting in a nice red lush chair on the set of Dateline NBC. She has a bright smile on her face, as the last segment about bullying in schools among teenage girls played, as well as even adult females. The reporter soon looks into the camera as she says in her normal tone.

Andrea Channing: Now as you can tell Female bullying, is on the rise mainly in high schools, as well as overall. Joining us are two people who are experts in the field, one is Kelsey Ann Jackson the creator of Mean Girls aren't cool. a website dedicated to fighting female bullying.

The camera pans to where Kelsey Jackson was sitting in a chair, however, across from her in another chair with her leg crossed over the other. In almost an arrogant coy manner, was someone very familiar to the anti bullying movement. As Andrea looked before speaking in her normal tone.

Andrea Channing: And, here with me is none other than world renowned super model, owner of Veronica Secret, and multi time tag team champion with Sin City Wrestling, as well as star of Hard Knox Wrestling, and 4CW. Also, she is the founder of the Mean Girls movement as she calls it none other than Veronica Taylor.

Veronica smirked flicking her hair, as she waves in a fake way to Kelsey who gives a friendly wave back. As, the two women are sat across from eachother with Andrea in the middle for a reason. As, soon Andrea looks at both of them and begins to speak in her normal tone.

Andrea Channing: Now, both of you have been well figures in the female bullying issue. Now, Ms. Jackson, how would you describe what your organization does?

Kelsey gives a bright smile before, crossing one leg over the other. As she began to speak in a friendly and normal tone.

Kelsey Jackson: Well Mean Girls Aren't cool is a website dedicated to spreading the word about female bullying. As you know female bullying is on the rise, I started it in ninth grade, I mean I was bullied as well. So I wanted to spread the word about the problem's this causes. Such as it causes body image issues, bulimia, lower self confidence, and self esteem. This is an huge issue, and something I see as my life's work.

Andrea, then looked at Veronica before speaking in her normal tone.

Andrea Channing: So what are your views on the whole female bullying trend going on in the schools?

Veronica Taylor, smiles slightly, flicking her hair in an arrogant manner. As, the arrogant Mean Girl soon begins to speak in almost a fake sweet tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well, The bullying is something that I don't condone I mean the thing with girls is. I don't like the picture painted that we are as vicious as you think we are. I mean if anything, there is something called constructive criticism. I mean if you have read my blogs I offer such advice about how to better your looks, so that anyone at all can have a supermodel quality fashion sense.

Kelsey soon glares at Veronica, for what she was saying. As the arrogant mode just flicks her two toned hair pleased with her statements.  As the arrogant Cuban model, soon looks directly at Andrea who turns to Kelsey before speaking.

Andrea Channing: Well, Kelsey you have watched Sin City Wrestling? If so what is your view on the group known as the Mean Girls, and Veronica Taylor. And do you think they have been responsible in some way for the rise in teenage girl bullying in schools?

Kelsey soon looks directly at the arrogant model in front of her, before turning her attention to Andrea, before speaking in her normal tone.

Kelsey Jackson: Well, I know wrestling is an form of entertainment, however, I do not condone anything Miss Taylor has done in the ring. I mean her message is that, you have to be pretty to be something in this world. But really, girls like Veronica are typically the ones who are bullies they are admired, they are considered prefect by all, but yet target other girls who are different than them. I mean have you read her twitter? She targets so many of the girls that work with her, no wonder they all want to tear her apart. With the way she treats people, if anything I wonder if she was bullied before?

Veronica looks taken back, like disgusted that someone who come after her character, and personality like that.  As the arrogant mean girl, just looks to Andrea, who shrugs her shoulders almost before saying.

Andrea Channing: Well, what do you have to say to what Kelsey has just said? And, what is the mission of the Mean Girls?

Veronica smile brightly, brushing her hair with her fingers. As, she almost scoffs at the question. As she begins to speak in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well, I don't think that all. That I am a bully or promote bullying in any way. I mean, in the end I teach girls how to be fashionable, and carry themselves with confidence, and pride. Something, that is sorely needed in this country. Is a strong powerful female role model. The Mean Girls mission is to pretty up the professional wrestling business and the world we live in.

Kelsey shoots Veronica a dirty look before saying in a questioning tone.

Kelsey Jackson: Are you serious? I mean I am not a big wrestling fan but I seen what you have done in the ring. Attacks, writing on those who don't agree with you, who could forget the attack on Hollywood, who was in your group at one point.  But, yet you are not taking this conversation seriously.

Andrea soon raises her hand, meaning for both of them to clam down. As Veronica just rolls her eyes in disgust at what Kelsey has said.  As Andrea, soon began to speak in her normal clam tone.

Andrea Channing: Well what about the rise of cyber bullying, Veronica you have  done some like for examples your tweets to Jessie Salco, among others. It seems that you are very adapt at using technology to bully others.

Veronica held her hand up in disgust at the question, and generalized statements being made towards her. As, the arrogant model soon flicks her hair arrogantly, as she stares at her well manicured nails before looking up speaking in her normal tone.

Veronica Taylor: Well, first of all this is pro wrestling, its highly competitive. I don't like the term bullying, do I tell people what I think of them? Yes, and what is wrong with constructive criticism.  Because, it is designed to help people. I tell people all the time all my words are for is to help you pretty up your life. I mean, why on earth would you want to walk out of your house looking like a zombie.

Kelsey shoots a dirty look at Veronica, who then shoots one back at her. As Andrea soon then begins to speak in her normal tone.

Andrea Channing: Well, I think that is all we have time for I would like to thank our special guest Veronica Taylor, and Kelsey Jackson.

scene two

Really, this week has not been bad enough you know? First I got some blonde thing that thinks she made the Mean Girls blabbing on twitter? Really, Delia lets be honest you never made anything nor anyone. As much, as people love to say you were the Mean Girls lets be honest and you know this to be true you think Angie would of let you in without my blessing? You think so? No she would of not, in fact you were struggling elsewhere for relevance until we found you. You know whats funny, you like to take credit for our rise, no lets be honest hunty without my marketing team, the Mean Girls movement would of never taken off. So what if you got Merecedes to agree with you, shes not that bright to be honest  but then again if she was bright she would of never teamed with this girl I have to face tonight. Like really, out of all people you teamed with ughhh! Tammi Patterson?! Really, to be honest what a basic partner and really I gave you the benefit the doubt I mean we all make mistakes Mercy, we really do but teaming with Tammi?!  I can't even see anything redeeming in her, in fact lets be honest tonight I am taking the Mean Girls back everything we own by trademark, that belongs to us hunties so Del, Mercy don't think of using any of our words, or any of our style.

Like, but lets get to the matter at hand shall we? Me, and Amanda Cortez decided to do what we do best we crushed another sad, pathetic, ratchet, and basic team that challanged us, that being the Sweet Nurses, and now I know we got the so called Queen of The Hill running around like she means anything? But lets face it.. She won't ever get a shot teaming with that wife of hers, and well to be honest Roxi is just looking out for her that way, because we all know she would never beat me, that fluke win of hers does not count. Nor does anything she can think of in that tiny brain of hers that she has done even matter.  I mean if anything this is the Veronica Taylor show, the Mean Girls show and all of you other bombshells are so lucky to be on it. Thats because we are just so nice.

But, Tammi tonight is just going to be a sad reminder of why without anyone carrying you, you are nothing. See you may of beaten a Mean girl in the past but really do you think you can beat Veronica Freaking Taylor?! Well, newsflash if you think that they you are just crazy.. But, tonight I am ready for my close up, so Tammi good luck hunty because I am going to beat you so bad that I am going to be saying bye bye bitch.  Sorry bout it.