Author Topic: SCWrestling.com Exclusive  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Mercedes Vargas

• View Profile
    • Mercedes Vargas
SCWrestling.com Exclusive
« on: April 06, 2015, 01:47:44 PM »
 SCWwrestling.net caught up with record tying three time and longest reigning Bombshell Roulette Champion Mercedes Vargas following Climax Control 111 in Athens, Greece in this exclusive interview.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Mercedes, you flew the Mean Girls flag last night, but you came up short. Any thoughts on what happened in your match?

MERCEDES VARGAS:  You know, I heard this great knock-knock joke the other day. Let me set it up.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Uh, OK. Go for it.

MERCEDES: Knock-knock.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Who's there?

MERCEDES: Keira.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Keira who?

MERCEDES: Exactly.

[Mercedes laughs at her own joke.]

MERCEDES: I think the better question is does anyone care that she won? Will anyone even remember? I don't think so. As much as she thinks it was all about her last night, it wasn't. Keira Fisher was at the bottom of the bucket list. Last night at Climax Control in Athens, the Mean Girls had an agenda, we had a mission. We took care of Twisted Sister, and the best part about that is she never saw it coming. Mission accomplished.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Speaking of the beatdown, no one expected Delia Darling to return that night. Last time, Delia was fined an undisclosed amount of money by Christian Underwood. Do you think Mark Ward, who will be taking over the show next week, will address the actions of the Mean Girls at Climax Control 112 in Italy?

MERCEDES: Mark Ward has stated publicly that he enjoys watching the Mean Girls. He knows that we're the ones saving the Bombshells Division. He knows that we ARE the Bombshells Division. He knows that we're the ones putting asses in seats, money in pockets, and ratings in shows. Whether he fines us or not, that's quite OK. It's no big deal. The world will keep revolving around its axis and Climax Control will go on. Do I think it's fair that Twisted Sister, who surprisingly won her match last night, wasn't fined or suspended? Yeah, but I'm not surprised in the least. This is one more example of the double standard that SCW has against the Mean Girls.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Another title changed hands last night as Raynin became the new World Bombshell Champion, ending Amy's reign just after she won it at Blaze of Glory. You've been highly critical of Amy ever since she beat Delia and won the title.

MERCEDES: And you know what, Amy Marshall proved me right. I said it three weeks ago and I'll say it again. Amy Marshall wasn't just a fraud of a champion, but a FLUKE of a champion, and she knows it, just like the lockerroom knows it, just like the world knows it. But she can't see that. She has blinders on. As long as that title had her name on it, why should she care how she won it? She's over it and bored of it and sick of hearing it from me? Well, thanks Amy Marshall for proving it. She choked.

[Mercedes makes a not so subtle choking gesture, complete with theatrics.]

MERCEDES: So no one should have been surprised by that. Raynin went out there, took care of business, and now? New World Bombshell Champion. Couldn't have happened to a nicer person. In the end, I guess you can say last night didn't turn out too badly.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Natalie McKinley had a little more to say about you last night from Athens. She claims that you've been ducking her for another match and still wants a pinfall or submission match to prove her win at Blaze of Glory wasn't a fluke. Your thoughts?

MERCEDES: Ducking her, really? Why, because I chose not to give her her fifteen minutes of fame? She beat me twice, including having pinned me, that should be a feather in her cap as it is. You would think the girl would move on and start worrying about her first title defense - and no, her match against Jessie Salco doesn't count. Hopefully, she doesn't make the same mistake Amy did and make it an open challenge. I'm going to say this about Natalie and be done with it. If she wants another match with me, she's going to have to start doing what she did before, she's going to have to earn it. Next show might be a good start on the road to doing that.

SCWRESTLING.NET: I don't know if you may have heard, but Misty was critical of the interview you had with a newspaper while you were in Romania. She went on Twitter and had a few choice words about the article and you in general.

MERCEDES: Oh yeah? What did she say? Humor me.

SCWRESTLING.NET: Well, the long and short of it is Misty flat-out rejected your claim that you took credit for her decision to call it a career. She also said that you should keep her daughter's name out of your mouth and stop talking about her and just move on. What do you have to say about that?

MERCEDES: Well, this is what I have to say about that. I like how she took time out of her busy schedule to even comment about it on social media, but that last part sounded like a threat and to that I say, what is she going to do about it? What is she going to do, huh? I'll tell you what she's going to do, she's going to do absolutely nothing. With apologies to Aretha, Misty's R-E-T-I-R-E-D. That is what she is to me. R-E-T-I-R-E-D. She's done, R.I.P. There's nothing she can do to me. So, unless she plans on putting on that Wonder Woman outfit and fly that Invisible Jet over here and say that to my FACE, which is doubtful, then I've got nothing to worry about.

Secondly, it's funny how she says we can't talk about her family yet last year a member of her family got on Twitter and starts running her mouth to the Mean Girls. I don't know about you, but that kinda sounds like - yes, you guessed it - another double standard to me. Am I surprised Misty won't admit that I had a little to do, just a little, with influencing her decision to end her wrestling career? Of course not, her ego won't allow it. Just like she won't admit that she's a hypocrite or that she has anger and gambling issues -  hopefully she's not any where near a slot machine or craps table, let alone her booker. I mean, let's be honest, her track record predicting the Mean Girls losing our titles at supershows wasn't very good. Just ask Gabriel Stevens.

[With a bemused look on her face, Mercedes continues.]

MERCEDES: Misty comes back six months after she got eliminated in the first round of last year's Blast From the Past, which I guess was suppose to be her last match or her quitting or her "walking out" - so, by the way she's a liar, too - she comes back as if nothing happened to declare "war" on the Mean Girls. Funny that it took the "C-Level Superfriends" to finally end the monopoly on the titles, as if that didn't even stop us because we got it all back. She had the gall to stand there badmouthing us while representing the company for the Make-A-Wish Foundation at Into the Void III, and I just shook my head. I really felt bad for that poor little girl, Leah, that night. Having to stand next to a hypocrite, a liar, and a quitter? She wasn't going to win "Mother of the Year" if she was going to then.

And then she wants me to move on? Riiiiiiiiiight. OK. What I said in that interview was me moving on, but, see, I'm not the only one. We already know Odette Stevens moved on, we know Vixen moved on, we know Melody Grace moved on and while some on the current Bombshell roster may need a week or two or maybe a month to get over their grieving, they'll eventually move on. And SCW, they're going to turn the page and move on - without her. And that...

[Mercedes exhales a long deep breath.]

MERCEDES: is a huge sigh of relief. But don't worry, she's still the most talked about Bombshell in SCW. Only, you know, she'll be talked about in the past tense. Sorry not sorry.

[She smiles.]

MERCEDES: So, there you go, there you have it. My answer. My response. My statement. Make of it what you will.

Catch all your favorite SCW superstars, including the Mean Girls, in action at Climax Control 112 from Club ALCATRAZ in Milan, Italy. World Bombshell Tag Team Champions Amanda Cortez and Veronica Taylor takes on Bombshell Roulette Champion Natalie McKinley and Bombshell Internet Champion Roxi Johnson in the second annual "Bombshell Clash of Champions" main event this Sunday.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 02:05:50 PM by Mercedes Vargas »

>
SCW ACCOMPLISHMENTS
2x SCW Hall of Famer (Class of 2018, Class of 2022)
World Bombshell Champion (x2)
Bombshell Roulette Champion (x4)
Bombshell Internet Champion 
World Bombshell Tag Team Champion (x3; w/Traci Patterson (x2) and Delia Darling (x1)
World Mixed Tag Team Champion (x3; x2 w/Kain, x1 w/Goth)
Third Bombshell SCW Triple Crown Champion (6th SCW Triple Crown Champion overall)
First-ever and only 2x, 3x and 4x Bombshell Triple Crown Champion in SCW history (most ever by a female wrestler)
Second Bombshell Grand Slam Champion (4th SCW Grand Slam Champion overall)
SCW Year-End Award Winner: 2014 Feud of the Year (Mean Girls vs SCW Bombshells roster)
Queen for a Day winner (December 2 Dismember 2015, inaugural)