Author Topic: SCW - Chapter 001 - "A Contract signing..."  (Read 1776 times)

Offline Thaddeus Stone

• "The King of Cinema"
    • View Profile
    • Thaddeus Stone
SCW - Chapter 001 - "A Contract signing..."
« on: April 03, 2015, 08:11:00 PM »

A Contract Signing...

[[The scene slowly begins to unfold as the sun can be seen starting to set. As it does we comes to see the Glyfada Indoor Hall in Athens, Greece, the very place Sin City Wrestling’s Climax Control is taking place at this weekend. As the cameras of Sin City Wrestling begin to focus in on the arena, we come to see none other then Hollywood’s finest whom otherwise is known as “The King of Cinema” Thaddeus Stone walking on up to the double doors leading into the entrance area of the arena.

Thaddeus can be seen wearing a black striped business suit and tie with a dark blue dress shirt tucked in underneath. He can be seen being followed by his personal agent Ralph Savage of Savage Agencies. Savage like Thaddeus can be seen dressed in a similar fashion only cheaper, and not as professional as Stone.]]

Thaddeus Stone: "Ralph, I hate this place. I do. I'm telling yea, I hate it already. I am completely unprepared. I'm surrounded by people who probably wanna kick my ass... it's like being back in high school!"

Ralph Savage: “Thad you haven’t even given this place a chance yet and so what if people want to kick your ass...”

Thaddeus Stone: “Yeah, but you know that’s never a good feeling. I feel as if I’m walking into the lions den with a sign that reads Here I am...”

[[Stone said as he and his personal agent Ralph Savage walked through the double doors leading into the backstage area of the Sin City Wrestling arena in Athens, Greece. As the two walk through the double doors, they can see various backstage staff members preparing the arena for this weeks Climax Control event. Some can be seen working on lighting fixtures, others can be seen working on sound equipment and ring fixtures.]]

Ralph Savage: “Yeah, but you’re not Stone you’re just signing your contract this weekend.”

Thaddeus Stone: “Yeah I guess your right Ralph.”

Ralph Savage: “You know I hate to say this Thad you shouldn't care about who will or won’t like you and focus on just getting your contract signed this week.”

Thaddeus Stone: “True, any idea on where Mr. Wards or Mr. Underwood’s office is here in the Glyfada Indoor arena Ralph?”

Ralph Savage: “Not a clue, then again I’m not even sure where their offices are in Las Vegas you know...”

[[Thaddeus chuckles a little bit in laughter from what his personal agent has just said.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “I swear sometimes you should be a blonde Ralph.”

Ralph Savage: “Ha... Ha... Thad very funny.”

Thaddeus Stone: “I thought it was funny Ralph. Let me ask this guy here if he knows where their offices are located at.”

[[Stone says as he stops and asks a backstage crew member, where the offices of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood are located at. The crew worker can be seen wearing a black t-shirt with a SCW logo patch sowed onto the shirt, the crew worker can be seen wearing blue jeans and steel toe boots as well.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “Hey, name is Thaddeus, Thaddeus Stone maybe you heard of me...”

[[Thaddeus says looking at the crew member who looks as if he hasn’t a clue as to who the hell Thaddeus is.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “What? ‘Critical Chaos?’ ‘Citizen Stone?’ ‘Bloodline?’ Any of them ring a bell?”

[[Stone questions the crew member who still can be seen looking confused as to who Stone is.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “Damn. Alright I see how this is going to go-”

[[Before Stone can continue on his personal agent Ralph Savage cuts him off.]]

Ralph Savage: “What my friend here is trying to say is, he’s looking for Mr. Mark Wards office or Christian Underwood’s office either one of them will do.”

Backstage Worker: “Um well Mr. Underwood isn’t present, but I believe Mr. Wards office is down the hall to the right there.”

[[The backstage crew member says, though before Stone can continue on down the hall, the crew pulls out a piece of paper and a pen.]]

Backstage Worker: “Um yeah, I may not know who you are but my son may know of you so could I possible get an autograph from you Mr. Stone?”

[[The SCW backstage worker said, as he said that Thaddeus looked down at the ripped piece of paper he had torn out of his note book with a look of disdain going across his face.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “Hold on guy, and let me see if I’ve got an extra t-shirt in my bag for yea...”

[[As Thaddeus says that, he unzips one of the areas of his gym bag and pulls out a self-promotional wrestling t-shirt of his and signs it.]]

Thaddeus Stone: “Here, I’m sure your son will like this better and still appreciate it just as much knowing his father got him an autograph from the one and only Thaddeus Stone who’s soon to be signed with the one and only Sin City Wrestling promotion.”

Backstage Worker: “Thank you Mr. Stone.”

Thaddeus Stone: “Please its Thaddeus, Mr. Stone just makes me sound old and out of date you know?”

[[Thaddeus says as the backstage SCW crew member nods in agreement, as Thaddeus and Savage continue on down the hallway in the direction the backstage crew member had told them to go.]]

Ralph Savage: "Here we are Thad."

[[Savage could be heard telling Stone as they come to the office doors of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood. As both Stone and Savage opened up the office doors leading into the offices of Underwood and Ward, Underwood's office door could be seen being closed, however Wards office door could be seen being open. Noticing Wards office door was opened Stone and Savage preceded to head towards Mr. Wards office door. As they did they were greeted by not Mr. Ward but the head of talent relations Erik Staggs. Mr. Staggs could be seen dressed in a pair of black slacks and a black jacket with either a white dress shirt underneath as he greeted both Thaddeus and Ralph Savage with a firm hand shake.]]

Erik Staggs: "Greetings Mr. Savage and Mr. Stone, on behalf of Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood sorry for the last minute change on things and allow me to be the first to welcome you here at Sin City Wrestling. Now shall we get things on the way?"

[[Staggs says referring to Stone's contract signing, as he does he takes a seat in behind Mr. wards office desk and allows Thaddeus to take a seat across from him, allowing Stone time to over look his contract.]]

Thaddeus Stone: "All looks well Mr. Staggs."

[[Stone says as he puts the pen to the contract and begins to sign off on the contract agreement between he and Sin City Wrestling.]] 

Thaddeus Stone: "And here you go..."

[[He says as he slides Staggs the contract across the table from where he could be seen sitting at.]]

Erik Staggs: "Now that, that is settled I'll notify Christian and Mark that you've officially signed your contract and are able to compete here in Sin City Wrestling, now if you please allow me to excuse myself as I've got some more talent that needs to be looked over and valuated..."

[[Staggs says as he, Stone, and Savage depart from the offices of Mark Ward and Christian Underwood after exchanging a hand shake between the three of them. As they do both Thaddeus and Savage exit back out through the office doors of Ward and Underwood.]]

To be Continued by anyone...
« Last Edit: April 04, 2015, 12:26:11 PM by Thaddeus Stone »
| The King of Cinema |
Wins |0| Losses |0| Draws |0|

| Natural Processed |
|0|