Author Topic: Steve VLog Number 1  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Steve Ramone

• This message has been paid for and delivered by the champ the fa
    • View Profile
    • Steve Ramone
Steve VLog Number 1
« on: March 07, 2015, 06:05:25 AM »
 The following was posted to SCW’s website and forums, the thread was quickly locked and the post taken down but the video remains on Steve’s YouTube channel.

Steve: Is this thing on?

We hear Steve’s voice as the webcam that’s plugged into his computer springs to life, he appears to be in a hotel room somewhere and the webcam is clearly cheaply made.

Steve: Ah, great! Sorry for the video quality folks, this is the only webcam that I could find in Copenhagen and as soon as I return to the US I will be on the hunt for a better quality webcam, that said welcome to my first ever VLog!

Steve says before giving himself a round of applause.

Steve: Did Christian really think this suspension would silence me? This isn’t the 1950s anymore Christian people have little things called “computers” that they use to connect to the “internet”, honestly how this man managed to get himself a Twitter account I don’t know! Hell his mom probably set it up for him.

Steve says with a laugh before shaking his head.

Steve: Let’s be honest, if I was going to spend the entire VLog taking the piss out of Christian this thing would be nine hours long if you’re lucky and believe me I do have a method to this madness, so, let’s talk Blaze of Glory!

Steve says before consulting his notes.

Steve: First match is for the vacant Bombshell Internet Championship as Roxi Johnson takes on Krissy “I don’t know how to pronounce her surname so I’m just going to call her” Flippo, this looks like it could be a good match but I see Roxi coming away with the win and who knows? Maybe she’ll prove to the world that her first Bombshell Title Reign wasn’t a fluke!

Steve says with a laugh before checking his notes.

Steve: Next up is a piss bre…..I mean tag team match between Surf Boys and the team of Adam Stone and Joey Harris, Surf Boys win, NEXT!

Steve says before grinning.

Steve: Now things get interesting as my former biggest fangirl Jessie Salco takes on Twisted Sister in the third match of the night, my prediction? Jessie wins but only after Twisted sets her hair alight with a blowtorch, or maybe a Molotov cocktail like Jessie suggested in her promo yesterday, who knows? Who cares?

Steve’s grin quickly disappears when he sees the next match.

Steve: Next up is Dying of Boredom taking on ROAR like Katy Perry for yet another vacant championship, namely the Tag Titles, honestly Christian couldn’t have chosen a less deserving pair of teams to compete for those titles and that’s including the possibility of the tag team match between the Surf Idiots and the nobodies being for the titles instead, ROAR like Katy Perry win, NEXT!

Steve’s grin quickly returns.

Steve: Now onto a match that I actually give a shit about! Mercedes Vargas vs. Natalie McKinley for the Bombshell Roulette Championship but let me be clear on one thing, I only care about this match because I think Mercedes’s days as champion are numbered, if Natalie can’t get the job done then maybe they should give Jessie a shot since she was kicking Natalie’s ass in that tag team match a few weeks back, just saying!

Steve grin grows wider when he sees the next match.

Steve: Next up is apparently an attempted murder attempt disguised as a match as The Fallen takes on the unlucky tandem of Candy Overton and “Nurse” Cynthia Warren, don’t get me wrong, Candy and Hello Nurse are both talented ladies but The Fallen are two big angry ladies, they’ll be lucky if the match lasts longer than five minutes!

Steve says before nodding in approval.

Steve: God help these guys if the Roulette Wheel stops on Chris Shipman’s House Of Fun as next up is a Fatal Four Way to determine the next challenger for Alex Kaelin’s Roulette Title between Old Skool, Chris Shipman, Josh Acquin and Lord Raab, sorry guys but Chris Shipman has got this!

Steve’s grin disappears before shaking his head.

Steve: Next up is Kiera “my wife is more talented and relevant than I can ever hope of being” Fisher taking on Veronica “got ass kicked by Fallen, still won Tag Titles” Taylor, I’d call this a piss take match but that would be an insult to the Surf Idiots’ match earlier in the night but Kiera has this in the bag, NEXT!

Steve says before grinning again.

Steve: Speaking of the Mean Girls it’s the finals of the Blast from the Past Tournament as Andrew Watts teams up with the woman whose amnesia is faker than all the tits in the Mean Girls Misty to take on Despayre and Amanda Cortez, part of me sees Andrew continuing his winning streak but the other part of me wants to see a Mean Girl vs. Mean Girl match between Amanda and Delia so I’m torn on this one.

Steve says with a shrug.

Steve: Roulette Title is on the line next as Alex Kaelin defends against Kris Halc, if you honestly think that Kris has a chance of winning your either delusional or Kris Halc, Alex to retain!

Steve says before shaking his head.

Steve: Another title match is next as Bruce Evans takes on Kain for the Male Internet Championship, this one’s also easy, Bruce to retain over the King of Morons in short order, next!

Steve says before grinning.

Steve: Next is the Bombshell Title being defended by Delia Darling against Amy Marshall, part of me wants to see what happens to the Metal and Punk Connection if Amy wins but I see Delia keeping her iron grip on the title.

And last but not least…..

Steve: Its main event time as Gabriel defends the Heavyweight Title against Sean Jackson and the guy with the biggest lucky streak I’ve seen in my career Matheson! This is another one I’m torn on because it could go either way but I don’t think Gabriel will lose the title this soon so Gabriel for the win!

Steve says before he backs up.

Steve: That’s it for Blaze of Glory, I’ll be back next week with my post Blaze of Glory thoughts and to see if Christian tried to screw any other men at the event and yes, I do mean literally! Until then I’ll see you at Blaze of Glory!

Steve turns off the webcam as the scene fades.
user posted image