Author Topic: My Forgotten Life: Part 3  (Read 297 times)

Offline O Malley

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • O'Malley
My Forgotten Life: Part 3
« on: February 20, 2015, 10:46:45 PM »

“I’m at a complete loss right now.  I haven’t Andrew this…yet…but even though we’ve done great as a team the first two rounds of the tournament, I’m not sure how much longer I can skate by the way I have ben.  Other people might not agree with me, but I’m disappointed in my performance in the ring these last two matches.  I’ve made a complete fool of myself.  Certain people who have called me a joke lately are probably right.  What made me think I could do this without my memory?”

“I might be in over my head here.  I mean…I’ve been working my butt off with my training sessions with Melody and Roxi, but I still feel like I’m getting nowhere.  That first week, when Andrew and I faced Mikah and Adam Stone, a.k.a Patient 026, Mikah wore me out!  I mean…I was able to hold my own, but just barely.  I had to resort to playing dirty, just like Mikah did, just to get the win.  Not only was I told that that is something I shouldn’t do, but I now see why.  Because it isn’t right!  Who knows…if I hadn’t done that, would Andrew and I have made it past Mikah and the cowardly mystery guy?  I don’t know.”

“And don’t even get me started on the match against Mercedes and JT.  I just…I really don’t want to let Andrew down and I feel like if I continue, I’ll only embarrass myself more as well as let Andrew down in this tournament.”

“Aside from all of that, my memory still hasn’t come back.  It’s so frustrating.  It’s been over a month, and I don’t remember anything.  Well, except for the two instances where I’ve had quick memory flashes recently, but I haven’t told anyone that.  Not even Dixie or O’Malley.  There really is no point in telling them because as quickly as the memory flashes came, they were gone and I don’t even remember what they were about.  Something during those times triggered the flashes to happen, but it all happens so randomly I don’t know what else I can do to trigger more.  Or what I can even do to keep those memory flashes in my mind so I can process it all.”

“I know there are a lot of doubters out there who don’t believe that I have amnesia.  Several people have made it very apparent that they think I am faking for whatever reason.  They don’t understand how I lost ALL of my memories, but honestly, the doctors can’t explain it either!  Don’t people understand that sometimes things happen that literally no one can explain?  Someone attacked me, yes, and I imagine they were trying to do a lot more damage than they did, but if you ask me, they succeeded in a way.  I’ve changed.  I’m clearly not the same person I was before I lost my memory, and who knows if I ever will be.”

“I can’t worry about that right now, though.  Since Andrew and I don’t have a match in Norway, I’m doing what I should have done a while ago.  I’m finally going back to Las Vegas with my sister and following up with my doctor.  I plan to tell him about the memory flashes I have had, and hopefully he’ll have some suggestions on what I can do to bring my memory back soon, because I can’t keep wrestling in this condition.  Physically I am fine, yes, but everyone knows mentally, I’m a different person.”

“Who knows…maybe if the doctor even agrees it’s fine for me to continue wrestling…maybe I should just walk away for now…or permanently depending on how things go.”

Scene 1
Tuesday February 10th
Las Vegas, Nevada
Doctors Are Useless!
**OFF CAMERA**

It’s early morning here in Las Vegas.  Too early for my liking, but what I want doesn’t seem to matter.  If I had my way, I would have at least waited until tomorrow to get this doctor’s appointment over with, as Dixie and I had gotten into Las Vegas late last night.  But, being the bossy worried younger sister she is, Dixie insisted we get an appointment as soon as we could.  

So here we are.  Driving through the still unfamiliar streets of Las Vegas, headed to the doctor’s office.  I’m staring out the window, not saying so much as a word.  Dixie has the radio on, listening to whatever music this is.  Hell if I know, I still don’t even believe my name is Misty sometimes.  

I have my elbow propped up near the window and my head leaning in my hand as I stare out at the surroundings.  I’m depressed in a way, because I’ve been dealing with this amnesia for a month now, and with each passing day, I’m growing more used to it.  I’m just accepting it.  Dixie doesn’t seem to enjoy my silence, though.

“I really wish you would talk to me.” She says, glancing over at me for just a second.  I’m still not allowed to drive so she is once again my chauffeur while we’re home in Las Vegas.  “I know I’ve been a little controlling, but it’s not my intention.  I’m just worried about you.”

I keep my head turned away from her and roll my eyes, thankful she can’t see it.  I refuse to speak a single word to her, because I’m still angry with her and I want her to know it.  She exits the highway, and turns on to the main street that leads to the doctor’s office, and I let out a sigh.

“Misty, please.” She says, pleading with me.  Inside my head, I’m laughing at her sudden politeness, considering the attitude she has had over the last several weeks. “Look, I’ll try to lighten up, okay?  Please just talk to me.  Tell me what you’re thinking.”

I let out a laugh and I finally turn my head to face her. “You want to know what I’m thinking?”

“Yes.” She nods, keeping her eyes focused on the road, and the traffic around us.

“Fine.” I say, sitting up straight in my seat. “I’m thinking of how much more enjoyable this car ride would have been if you hadn’t spoken a word, because for the last three weeks, I’ve grown to hate the sound of your voice.”

I’m not sure if I was ever that blunt, or rude, before the amnesia, but the occasion called for it this time.  She wanted honesty, so I gave it to her and judging by the look on her face, I think I shocked her in the process.  Her jaw dropped open as she stared at the road ahead, and I rolled my eyes again and went back to looking out the window.

“I know you’re just upset, Misty.” I sigh as she once again starts speaking.  “I can only imagine how hard this all must be for you, but I really do want you to know that I’m sorry for how I’ve been acting.  It’s just…this wrestling stuff has ruined BOTH our lives recently, but it’s done a lot more damage to you.”

“You just don’t get it, do you?” I close my eyes and speak slowly, but I don’t turn to face her again.  I feel myself clench my left hand into a fist, as my temper begins to flare. “This isn’t just about the wrestling, Dixie.  This is about everything you’ve done lately.  Not only have you treated me like crap when I’m the one dealing with not remembering anything, but you’re also treating my FRIENDS like crap when they just want to help me too!  Roxi…Melody…O’Malley.  That’s not the way to keep on my good side.”

She finally turns the car into the parking lot of my doctor’s office and pulls into an available parking space.  Before I can manage to get out of the car and away from her as quickly as possible, she grabs my arm and stops me.

“Okay, look.  Roxi and Melody might have your best interests at heart, and I’m sure you can trust them, but that O’Malley guy…” She shakes her head and gives me a stern look. “I know you were close to him before you lost your memory, but Misty, I’m telling you, I don’t have a good feeling about that guy.”

Inside my mind, I’m thinking the same thing, but I don’t say it.  While I can see O’Malley’s good side every time I’m around him, I always have this gut feeling that he has secrets that could push me away forever.  Regardless of that fact, he has been a part of my life since before the amnesia, so I have to keep him close in case he could help trigger my memory somehow.

“Whether you have a good feeling about him or not, Dixie, that doesn’t matter.” I look at her as I allow the tension to ease up a bit.  “The fact is, he’s a part of my life and he’s going to stay a part of my life until he gives me a reason not to trust him.  You need to let me figure things out for myself because amnesia or not, I’m still an adult and it’s still my life.”  Dixie opens her mouth to respond, but I hold my hand up, quickly silencing her. “Save it, Dixie.  I just want to get this appointment over with so I know what my next move is going to be.”

I quickly open my door and step out of the car leaving Dixie no choice but to do the same.  I head to the front entrance with Dixie following behind me.  I don’t even hold the door open for her, that’s how annoyed I am, but she catches the door and walks in behind me.  The receptionist at the front desk smiles politely as I walk up to her.

“Hello,” she says, greeting me politely. “How can I help you today?”

I’m so caught up in everything that has been going on, I completely forget my doctor’s name.  I only saw him the one time when Dixie and I came back to Las Vegas after I was attacked.  An embarrassed look falls over my face as I try to think of his name, but Dixie stands next to me and places a reassuring hand on my shoulder.

“Misty has an appointment with Dr. Morgan.” She says to the receptionist for me.  I look at her, quietly mouthing ‘Thank You’ to her and I know I’ll have to apologize later.

“Last name please?” The receptionist asks, searching through the charts for the day.

“Waters.  Misty Waters.” Dixie replies, and hearing that makes me laugh.  Dixie turns and looks to me curiously.

“Misty Waters?” I repeat, shaking my head. “I still get a kick out of that.”

For the first time that I can remember in the last month, Dixie and I both share a laugh.  We turn our attention back to the receptionist as she takes all of my information and checks me in, sending me over to the waiting area until the doctor is ready to see me.  Dixie might not have a problem with this, but as impatient as I am right now, I don’t enjoy the wait.

While Dixie rummages through some old magazine, I sit next to her, fidgeting my leg impatiently.  I wait for what seems like hours until the door leading to the exam rooms in the back opens.  A young nurse wearing bright colored scrubs steps out with a chart in her hand.

“The doctor is ready to see you, Ms. Waters.” She looks directly at me.  I let out a relieved sigh and stand up.  Dixie goes to do the same, but I turn and look at her.

“No.” I say and shake my head. “I don’t need you to come back there with me.  Just wait here.”

“But—“  She tries to protest, but I continue shaking my heading.  She sighs and takes a seat in defeat, burying her head in the magazine once again as I head over to the nurse.  She leads me down the hall to the available exam room.

“Please have a seat, Ms. Waters.  Dr. Morgan will be in shortly.” I nod and walk past her, inside the room.  Instead of sitting on the exam table, I choose one of the chairs against the wall.

It could be my nerves, or the fact that the room is so quiet and boring, but I feel like the time is going by in slow motion.  I stare at the clock on the wall, watching as the second hand ticks its way around.  The ticking sound is irritating enough as the minutes pass by before there is a gentle knocking on the door and moments later, Dr. Morgan steps inside.

“Hello Ms. Waters, how are you doing today?” He extends his hand and I do the friendly thing and shake it.

“Oh I’ve been better.”  I shrug my shoulders as he wheels his chair over towards me and takes a seat.

“How have you been doing since your last visit?  Any changes, physically or mentally?” He takes his pen light out of his pocket and holds it up in front of my eyes, instructing me to follow his finger.

“Nothing at all.” I say, following his finger as he moves it from left to right and keeping the pen light shining in my eye. “Well…nothing major at least.  I don’t know.”

He clicks the pen light off and looks me in the eye. “Anything that you think might not be major could be, Ms. Waters.  What’s going on?  Are you experiencing headaches?  Blurry vision?”

“No blurry vision, but…I’ve had a couple…episodes in recent weeks.” I don’t know exactly how to explain it to him right off the bat.  He takes in a deep breath and looks at me, now concerned.

“Episodes?  What kind of episodes?” He asks.

“I…I think they’re memory flashes.” I say, biting my bottom lip, unsure. “It’s happened twice over the last few weeks, and both times were completely random.  My head started to hurt and before I knew it, I had this vision in my head.  I couldn’t even focus enough on the vision itself because of the pain in my head, and now I don’t even remember what the visions were.”

He takes in a deep breath and slowly nods his head. He takes my chart and quickly writes down a few notes. “What were you doing at the time of these…flashes?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary.  The first time I was walking into a nightclub with my friend, O’Malley.” I say, running my hands through my hair. “The second time I was just having a conversation with a former boyfriend…friend…whatever he is…was.” I am confusing myself so much I’ve started rambling and Dr. Morgan can’t help but chuckle and shake his head.

“Well, every amnesia case is different, Ms. Waters.  Some people wouldn’t be so lucky as to have these flashes that you have experienced.” He replies.

I laugh and shake my head. “Lucky?  How on earth am I lucky in this situation?  I don’t even remember what the memory flashes were, and my whole memory still hasn’t come back to me.”

“You’re lucky,” he begins looking me in the eyes with a hopeful smile on his face. “Because having memory flashes is a good sign.  Regardless of the fact that you can’t remember what they were about, hearing this news I’m very hopeful that your full memory will come back.”

I let out a sigh, shake my head and look towards the floor. “I wish I could feel the same way, but it’s been over a month.  I don’t even know what to do to speed up the process!”

He smiles politely and sets my chart down. “These things take time, Ms. Waters.  You can’t speed the process up.  If you want my honest opinion, I think you should continue doing whatever it is that you’re doing, because it seems to be working.  Keeping focusing on living your life as normally as possible and something will trigger your memory.”

I lift my head and look at him. “I’m a wrestler, you know that?”

“I was aware of that, yes.” He replies.

“So you’re saying that I should keep wrestling then…that it’s okay for me to risk getting hurt on the hopes that it brings my memory back?” I quietly hope that he’ll say no.  I want him to shake his head and disagree with my choice to continue wrestling, but to my surprise, he doesn’t.

“Physically speaking, I find no reason for you to stop wrestling.  Those of you in the career choice take risks, yes, but you’re in good physical health, so there is no reason for me to not clear you to continue wrestling.” I sense a ‘but’ coming on, but I’m left disappointed again. “As for you memory…if wrestling has been a big part of your life, I say to keep up with it as it may trigger something.  It’s important for amnesia patience to keep to the normal routine as much as possible because you never know when something could trigger something.”

I lean back in the chair and fold my arms across my chest.  I’m left speechless and at a complete loss, because I was truly hoping for any reason to back my excuse if I chose to walk away from wrestling and the doctor was my only real hope.  

“So…what you’re telling me is I’m still stuck in this waiting game?” I ask as I look at him, the annoyance shining through in my voice.

“Unfortunately, yes.” He says, nodding. “Medically speaking, there’s not much we can do.  I can refer you to a psychologist that specializes in these cases, but it’s ultimately your decision.”

I close my eyes and let out another sigh, as I process things over in my mind and try to decide what to do.  Unfortunately, it’s a decision that might take more time to think over to make the right call.

“Would you like me to refer you to a psychologist?” He asks, but I shake my head.

“No, thanks.” I say, with so many thoughts running through my mind. “Not yet anyway.  I need to think some things over and speak to a few people.”

“Alright then.” He nods and stands up from his chair. “But I’d like to see you again in a month, just to keep up how things are going.  But if anything changes, I’d like you to come in sooner.”

I nod and stand up also. “Sure thing, Dr. Morgan.”

He jots a few more things down on my chart before leading me out of the exam room.  I make my way back up to the waiting area, where I meet up with Dixie.  She looks at me eagerly, but I shake my head, signaling I don’t want to talk about it.  Before we leave I schedule my follow up exam per the doctor’s orders and then quickly make my exit with Dixie giving chase.

“Misty!  Wait up!” She shouts towards me as she follows behind me.  I don’t want to talk to her.  I just want to get in the car and leave. “What did the doctor say?!”

“Not a thing, Dixie.” I reply, walking up to my car.  I try to open the passenger side door, but she hasn’t unlocked it yet.

“Then what is wrong?” She asks curiously as she approaches me.

“You got your wish, Dixie.” I turn to face her quickly, glaring at her. “As long as I’m dealing with this amnesia, I’m not going to wrestle anymore.  Now I just need to go to Norway to meet up with Andrew Watts to tell him, because I’m his partner in this tournament and I’m about to cost him a guaranteed shot at the Heavyweight title.  Now please, unlock the car so we can leave.”

Dixie seems surprised and she tries to speak up, but I shake my head, signaling I don’t want to talk about it right now.  She frowns disappointedly and hits the unlock button.  I waste no time in taking my seat in the passenger side as Dixie walks around to the driver’s side.  I’m prepared for a completely silent ride home, and I can only hope Dixie will grant me that wish this time.

Scene 2
Sunday February 15th
Oslo, Norway
A Change of Heart…
**ON CAMERA**

Climax Control has just finished, and I’m making my way through the halls backstage.  While the main event took place, I had a little chat with Andrew Watts, as the meeting was the sole purpose in me coming to Norway in the first place.  I had intended to tell him face to face my decision to drop out of the tournament, because I thought that was the most respectable way to do it.  And while I was right about that, I wasn’t expecting the meeting to go the way it did.

I’m still processing everything in my mind when I spot Dixie and O’Malley waiting for me down the hall.  They’re both relieved to see me, obviously thinking I was going to get lost in this amnesiac state I’ve been in for the past month.  The fact is, I made them stay behind while I went to find Andrew on my own, because I need to prove that I can do things myself.  Dixie rushes up to me first, being the concerned sister she is, while O’Malley follows slowly behind her, giving me the space I am constantly asking for.

“So…how did he take it?” I don’t appreciate the smile on Dixie’s face as she asks that question.  She’s obviously very proud of the fact that I came here to disappoint my partner for the Blast From the Past tournament and a part of me wishes I could just smack that smile off of her face.

“How do you think he took it?” I stand just inches away from her and glance back to O’Malley.  He stays quiet for the moment, and I don’t know how to take the look on his face. “He was pretty upset.”

Dixie rolls her eyes and shrugs. “He’ll just have to get over it then.  I mean, this is your health we’re talking about, Misty.  It’s more important than some silly little tournament.”

I laugh and shake my head. “It’s not just some silly little tournament, Dixie.  There is a lot at stake.  Andrew has busted his butt not only during this tournament, but even before then.  He deserves to get his shot at the World Heavyweight Title.”

“That may be true, but if he deserves it so much, he can earn it without you.” Dixie shrugs again.

I fold my arms across my chest and just stare at her, a little angry that she could say something like that. “And I’m sure he would have, but guess what?  I’m sticking around for the tournament, Dixie.”

Dixie’s eyes widen, and she stares at me, lost for words.  Behind her, O’Malley is grinning proudly, thankful that I stuck up for myself to my sister, but he thankfully continues to keep his thoughts to himself right now.  I manage to send him a little appreciative smirk and he winks at me.

“I’m sorry, what?” Dixie asks, tilting her head acting as though she hadn’t heard me correctly.

“You heard me, Dixie.” I say, standing tall and proud. “I’m finishing this tournament.  I’m not going to be the reason that Andrew loses his shot at the World Heavyweight Title.  I’m not letting him down.”

Dixie shakes her head disappointedly and she runs her hand through her blonde hair. “I…I can’t believe this.  You’re feeding into their selfish bullshit and putting yourself at risk!”

“No, I’m not.” I let my hands drop back to my sides. “Andrew would have understood if I hadn’t changed my mind.  Whether people like him or not, he’s pretty understanding and he’s actually become a good friend.  You might not understand, Dixie, but I honestly don’t care.  It’s my decision at the end of the day.”

“Do you even want your memory to come back, Misty?  Because you’re not even acting like you do!” I’m not even sure if Dixie knows what she just said, and to be honest, I’m not sure myself.

“What does that have to do with anything?” I ask, raising an eyebrow. “And if you want to know something, Dixie, Dr. Morgan suggested that I keep wrestling because he thinks it could eventually trigger my memory to come back.”

Dixie laughs. “We need to find you another doctor then because he’s full of shit if he thinks that.  It hasn’t helped so far, so why does he expect it to help now?”

“It HAS helped, though.” I say, taking her and O’Malley by surprise.  They stare at me, confused as to what I’m talking about, and I suppose now is the perfect time to fill them in on my little secret. “I told Dr. Morgan about this the other day, but I haven’t told either of you, so I guess it’s time.  Over the past few weeks, I’ve had two memory flashes.  They were quick, and I don’t remember what they were about, but I know they were memory flashes of some sort.”

O’Malley raises an eyebrow and he suddenly puts two and two together. “That night at the club…That was one of them wasn’t it?”

I nod. “The first one, yes.  I didn’t tell you about it because I wasn’t sure what to make of it at the time.”

“And when was the other one?” Dixie asks me.  I look at her, then back to O’Malley, ready to see more shocked expressions on their faces.

“When I went to see Drake in Vancouver.” I finally admit.  O’Malley’s face turns ashen..disappointed and heartbroken in a way, while Dixie just looks furious.  Before either of them can say another word, I continue to talk. “Look, I don’t know what any of it means, or if my memory will come back anytime soon, but knowing that Dr. Morgan said that is a good sign, I have to be hopeful now.  I don’t know what I’m going to do past this tournament, but I am NOT letting Andrew down.  Say what you want,  but it’s not happening.”

Dixie is about to speak up, but she’s interrupted when a backstage worker walks up to me.  He’s holding out a sheet of paper to me with a smile on his face. “Here’s the list for next week’s matches, Misty.  You’re on it so I figured I should let you know.”

“Oh…thank you.” I take the sheet of paper from his hands, looking over the list of matches.  When I see who Andrew and I are facing next, I’m left curious for more than one reason. “Andrew and I are facing Erik Staggs and Necra Octavian Kane next week.  Ok I know Erik is on staff here, but...Staggs.  He’s…he’s related to my ex…Spike…somehow, isn’t he?”

Dixie snatches the sheet of paper out of my hands, looking at it almost as if she doesn’t believe me.  She shakes her head and lets out a sigh. “That’s just great.  You and Andrew are facing Spike’s uncle and his partner.  This just keeps getting better and better.”

“Look, it doesn’t even matter, Dixie.  It’s the risks of the tournament and I’m going to deal with it.  I’m done arguing with you.  I’m going to go see if I can catch Andrew one last time before he leaves to see if he knows about our match.” I take the paper back from Dixie and go to turn to walk away.

“Can’t you just call him or tweet him or something?” Dixie says, trying to stop me.

“No, I can’t.  I’ll be back in a few minutes.” And with that, I walk away.  As I walk down the hall I hear Dixie growling loudly in frustration, and I can just imagine what O’Malley is thinking.  I almost feel bad for leaving him alone with her…almost.

“When I originally decided to stick around and uphold my commitment to the Blast From the Past tournament, I was excited.  Not just because of what was at stake, but because I honestly felt good about what I was doing.  I felt hopeful that it might help my memory, or my attitude in general.  And in the beginning, it did at least help my attitude.”

“Teaming with Andrew Watts has been a great experience.  He’s confident and he’s determined to win this thing so I know deep down, I drew the best possible partner I could.  I know it hasn’t been easy on him dealing with a partner like me…a woman who lost her memory and completely forgot how to wrestle, but…I think it has made it all the more interesting, right?”

“As the tournament has progressed though, I’m being constantly reminded of everyone’s thoughts and opinions on my condition, or my performance as a whole and if I’m honest, it’s finally started to get to me.  Andrew and Roxi have both told me not to let what others think bother me, but when so many people seem to feel that I’m faking this, or that I’m a joke, how am I supposed to ignore it all the time?  It’s getting harder and harder to ignore the comments, and worse yet, it’s getting more difficult to hold up my end in this team and not be such an embarrassment.”

“It was a combination of those reasons that I managed to talk Andrew into agreeing to some training sessions with me.  Our opponents aren’t getting any easier, obviously, so I wanted to be fully prepared and I wanted to work on our team work a bit also.  It’s been a lot of work, but he’s helped me out a lot this week to get prepared for facing Necra, though he’s more confident than I am that I can hold my own against her.  He’s also confident that he can hold his own against Erik Staggs…a man who I guess is basically like family to me.”

“Erik, let me first start by saying I’m sorry.  I guess you’re my daughter’s great uncle, which basically makes us family in a way, and I should have made more of an effort to approach anyone and everyone I possibly could during this situation.  I had heard your name a lot backstage since you’re the Head of Talent Relations or whatever, but with everything going on…I’ve just been all over this place.  And now…now I really wish I could sit down and talk to you.  Maybe after this match we can.”

“If you know me like I think you know me, I’m sure you can understand more than most why I refuse to walk away…especially now.  You’re in charge of finding superstars and Bombshells that will make an impact on SCW.  I know you know that Andrew Watts’ future in SCW is very bright.  That reason and that reason alone is why I know he’s not going to take it lightly on you.”

“You may have been in this business a lot longer than he has, and I respect the hell out of you for that, but this..this is about the future.  And Andrew Watts IS the future SCW World Heavyweight Champion.  Because you’re a boss I have a feeling you were a part of this, just to help out whichever Bombshell you were paired with…in your case, Necra Octavian Kane.”

“Necra, Necra, Necra…Man, that name has to be the strangest name I’ve ever heard and that is saying something with all the strange names in SCW.”

“Goddess of the Dead…Living Dead Girl…Whatever the hell you want to call yourself…I want to make something very clear to you.  You might have beaten me in the past…maybe, I honestly can’t remember and I can’t seem to find anything in the archives as of yet where that is true, but the past is the past, sweetie.  I’ve done enough research on you to know at least one very important thing.”

“You fail every time you get a shot at the World Bombshell Championship.  It’s the ONE title that you just can’t seem to win.  Has anyone ever told you I’ve held that title THREE times?  I still find it hard to believe, but I guess it’s true.”

“You’re very confusing to me, Necra.  You walk around, claiming to be this all powerful being, but do you want to know what I see?  Not a whole lot.  I don’t believe in all that supernatural mumbo jumbo stuff, so I find the way you present yourself to be quite laughable.  But that doesn’t mean I’m underestimating you at all.  Oh no…quite the opposite.”

“I can only imagine how driven and determined you will be in this match.  Like me, you’re one step closer to getting that shot at the World Bombshell Championship, but I’m sorry to say, it’s just not going to happen.  The Misty you know…the Misty you speak about…well, she’s on a little vacation.  She may be past her prime like everyone thinks, but me?  Sweetie, I’m just getting started!”

“I don’t remember the times we’ve faced in the past, and quite honestly, I don’t care.  I’m living in the here and the now, proving that I can face even the strongest odds and come out on top!  I watched a match of mine from two years ago where I was literally near death at the end, so do you honestly expect me to be afraid of you?  Guess again, sweetie, because I’m not.  I’m fighting with everything I have in me to walk away from this tournament as the winner.  Not just for me, but for my partner.  You know…Andrew Watts.”

“Everyone seems to think he’s just some nobody…unimportant, but he’s one of the best wrestlers in SCW right now!  Do you REALLY think you can make it past us, with as much as I have accomplished, and the roll that Andrew is on right now?  Do your research, honey, because this is a fight you can’t win.”

“I’m saying it right here…right now.  Andrew Watts and I..We’re going to beat you and move on to the finals of this tournament and we WILL beat whatever team we face.”

“It’ll be Misty...The Original Bombshell and Andrew Watts, the Original Renegade as the victors.”

“The Originals all the way!”

“See ya Sunday, Necra!”
>