Author Topic: Confliction  (Read 267 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Confliction
« on: February 13, 2015, 05:32:11 PM »
 Finally.

To be honest this is the moment I have desperately been waiting for. I have been waiting for the moment where I could step inside of the ring with one of those Mean Girls, and in a short few days I will finally get that chance when I go toe to toe with Amanda Cortez and her partner Despayre taking on the likes of Bo Dreamwolf and myself. I know this is going to be one of the hardest matches that I have ever faced in SCW. I know going against the likes of Natalie McKinley and Jessie Salco were absolutely tough but this match is not one to be taken likely.

As it currently stands though. My opponents this week are that of tag team wrestlers. They both have had some success within the tag team divisions here. Despayre a multi time Tag Team Champion. So he has some history of working well with others. But to be honest that is going to be a problem that I am going to let my partner Bo take care of. My main issue, the main thing I have to focus on in this match is that of Amanda Cortez.

I am just going to call it like I see it. I absolutely don’t like you. I don’t like any of the Mean Girls for that matter. Let me take that comment back. The only one that I even remotely respect is Mercedes Vargas and that’s because the two of us have a friendship that goes way back. What I don’t appreciate is hearing others speaking as if I was one of you. As If I am running around with the likes of you all, and that is not me at all. I don’t need to associate myself with a bunch of pretentious twats who find themselves to be better than everyone else. I don’t need anyone to help me stand on my own.

I rather do the things that will benefit solely me, and that’s something that I don’t think you understand. Do I respect you as a competitor? Of course I do Amanda. I respect everyone that I find myself stepping into the ring with, but what I don’t appreciate is the constant shots that are taken at me. Whether it be from Delia or even from you. Shots where you are telling me to shut up among other things.

Who are you to tell me to do anything?! You don’t know what I am capable of. You don’t know about the ability I possess. You barely know anything about me, and that will ultimately be your own undoing. What’s so special about being a Mean Girl anyway?! Do you get a special membership card for being apart of it?! Is it something that’s supposed to impress me?!

Because it’s not doing any of the sort… As I said before clearly not impressed by any of it. I just don’t like you Amanda and you are making our people look bad, and I guess that’s another reason why I am finding it in myself to be more harsher than usual. You just like me are that of Puerto Rican descent. You reside in Los Angeles, and expect things just to be given to you. That’s all I ever see from the Mean Girls.

I don’t need to hang out with anyone to show everyone just who the hell I am. I do that by competing in the ring, and simply proving why I am as great as I say I am within the confines of the wrestling ring. If there is one thing that means the absolute world to me. It’s showing everyone in this company that Bo and I have all the potential to win this entire tournament. We are more than capable of fighting our asses off to eventually make it to the finals. I don’t give a damn who finds their way into facing us the result will ultimately be the same. You sit there on your high horse thinking you are better than everyone else. You thinking that you deserve all of this attention because you are a champion.

You think I care about that?!

I honestly hate how you are disrespecting me. First of all the name is Crystal… Where the hell are you getting Chrystal from?!

This tournament means everything to me because it symbolizes that you are the best of the best. Whether it’s competing off against a legend from yesterday to the competitor of the future. It’s all about being in the mix with the best of the best, and I want to be remembered. I want to be the best. Amanda you are nothing more than a roadblock of what I really aim to do. Climax Control that roadblock will be broken. A Mean Girl will be put in their place, and Bo and I will move on farther in this tournament.

On that much you can rest assured of…

This is one Rose that refuses to wither away…

Crystal arrived in Norway with her teenage daughter. Brittany was nothing but smiles as she kept her eyes locked on her mother as she looked around grinning as she heard the different accents that flowed from the mouths of everyone they walked right by.

“Wow mom… So this is what it feels like to be in a different country?! It feels so amazing. Everyone has a different accent, and it was cool to travel on the airplane all the way over here. It was super cool! Hopefully we could eat somewhere good tonight?!”

Crystal however didn’t pay any attention to her as her mind was clearly somewhere else. Crystal just offered a long sigh as she looked down into the eyes of her daughter. “Yeah… I guess so pumpkin...Always nice to travel.”

Something was bothering Crystal as the girl just sighed as the two of them walked into the elevator to head towards their hotel room. The elevator was just the two of them, and Brittany looked up at her mother as she shrugged her shoulders at her.

“What’s the matter?!”

Crystal slowly looked back at her daughter as she shrugged her shoulders at her. I guess Brittany ahd caught on to what was going on as Crystal wasn’t her normal cheerful self. She let a fake smile escape her lips as she looked down at her daughter. “It’s just everything seems to be so overwhelming Brittany. I have a lot on my plate and this week marches my first journey with that of the Mean Girls. Looks Like I have to deal with Amanda Cortez, and that’s fine. But with the way Delia was talking junk to me on Twitter. It’s only going to be a matter of time before I will find my way into doing battle with all of them…”

Brittany nods her head as she looks back at her mother. “All of them… Which eventually you may have to step in the ring with…”

“Yes Mercedes… And the two of us go a long way. I honestly don’t know if I am ready for that. We go a long way and….”

“I know you might not be ready for it but you have to do what you have to do Mom. It just happens that way sometimes. Also it’s apparent that it was going to happen anyway. It’s just the nature of war…”

“Yes that’s what I am afraid of… But I will do what I must… Even if I don’t like it…”

Crystal offered a long uneasy sigh as we fade out on them.
user posted image