Author Topic: Blasted Monk Promo  (Read 298 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Blasted Monk Promo
« on: December 19, 2014, 10:59:06 PM »
 Sorry I didn't have the time to redo my promo so this is all I was able to do. I really wished I had not lost my work yesterday but whatever. also

*Hmm. alright them. Please note that this is one of Blasted Monks catchphrases going forward just an FYI

Promo is starring Blasted Monk on the left and Andy on the right

\'user\'user

Promo down below
-----------------------------------------------------

14th December 2014
End of Triple Threat Roulette Rules Match

Matheson leaves the Wal-Mart victorious as Drew and the fans try to help Monk and Evans out of the rubble.

After that match one of the fans is seen talking to Blasted Monk and the two leave Walmart together.

15th December 2014

The same man seen walking with Blasted Monk at the end of the match is now seen sitting in a to person table outside of a Star Bucks Café. The man is seen wearing an army green shirt and matching Army Camo shorts with his brown hair in a messy style look. (I just woke up look.)

A Starbucks server approaches the man but the man brushes her off as if he is not ready to order yet. The man looks at the empty chair in front of him. The man hears a noise he bends over towards his left side and he notices that his black briefcase that was leaning on a table leg has fallen. He stands it back up so that it is leaning on the table leg again. As he goes to seat up straight again he notices Blasted Monk now sitting in the other chair. It startles the man for a second. Monk scoots his chair closer to the table allowing him ti rest his forearms on the table.

Blasted Monk: Don't worry Andy it's just me.

Blasted Monk is seeing wearing a Foshan Dralions sports cap. (Chinese Basketball Association team based in Foshan.) With matching white (with purple and red strips on the side) #21 Dralions Basketball Jersey with matching shorts and  gym shoes.

Andy: Holy hell man. You scared the crap out of me.

Blasted Monk smirks a bit.

Blasted Monk: Ha-ha sorry about that Andy. So you asked me a question last night after my match and it had peaked my interest enough to meet with you today so please explain this documentary you wish to do.

Blasted Monk turns to the right to look at the Starbucks server. He raises his right hand to signal they are ready to order. The server nods and heads there way. As Monk lowers his hand he turns back to look and focus on Andy.

Andy: Ok so the class I'm in has given me a one year school project. The project we have to do is film a documentary about anything you like. While most of the students are picking family members, past events that happened like a sports team winning a championship. I wanted to do something different.

(Starbucks Server arrives at their table)

Starbucks Server: I'm sorry guys but were you guys ready.

Andy looks at the sever as does Blasted Mock

Andy: Yes I would like to get a Caffè Misto. Monk you want anything?

Blasted Monk: I’m sorry before I order may I ask what your name is?

Server: Oh yes you may. My name is Kim.

Blasted Monk: OK is that short for Kimberly?

Kim: Well yea!!

Blasted Monk: Well what I asked is what your name was, not the nick name that your whorish type friends like to call you after you gave a couple of lap dances. Maybe you should do less dancing and learn to try a bit harder in listening.

Andy's mouth drops and Kim is not happy at the comment.

Blasted Monk: Now since you were not able to answer me correctly I'm not sure you will be capable of taking an order correctly so I'll go else were for tea but thank you any ways Kim.

Kim: It's not Kim its Kimberly you asshole.

Blasted Monk: Oh good see you learned already how to say your full name good for you and you're welcome.

Andy: Kim I'm so sorry about that. I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you.

Kim walks away upset and Andy turns to look back at Blasted Monk

Blasted Monk: So Andy you were saying.

Andy unsure how to react to what he just saw looks at Blasted Monk and goes back on topic as if nothing happened.

Andy: Where was I.... Oh yea however I was not sure what that was going to be into I heard these magical words come out of SCW's Justin Decent's mouth "making his SCW Debut".

After I heard that I started thinking to myself, hey I may have the best project from the rest of the class. I stood there day dreaming till I heard Matheson over the store intercom yell. "Clean up in all aisles!". Next thing I knew you were buried underneath toys, clothes and just about everything Walmart has to sell at their store.

Blasted Monk: Ok so where do I help you or fit in to all of this?

Andy: Well so the project I hope to do is about you. The life of a SCW Rookie: Starring Blasted Monk. You see I want to film you rather its working a match, doing a promo, eating, how you sleep, training, everything you do I want to film it and when the year is up I will then put it all together for my school class project.

Blasted Monk: Well that does sound interesting to say the least. Give me a few minutes to talk with my boss and go from there.

Blasted Monk gets up from his seat.

Blasted Monk: Excuse me Andy while I call my boss and see what he thinks about this.

Blasted Monk is seen leaving the Starbucks sitting area and makes a phone call to Master Wong. Kim arrives with Andy's Caffe Misto. A few minutes go by and Blasted Monk makes his way back to Andy. Monk sits down.

Blasted Monk: Ok Andy, I spoke with my boss and well a few things before we go forward with this project. One you will need a Passport as I will be fling back and forth from Nevada to Foshan, China.

Andy goes from happy to sad.

Andy: Oh I see, well I have no money to be fling back and forth to China so I guess I need to find a new project then.

Andy with a sad face and tone of voice

Andy: Well thanks for your time Blasted Monk. I'm....

Blasted Monk cuts Andy mid-sentence.

Blasted Monk: I said you need a passport I never said you needed money for plane tickets.

Andy: I'm sorry Blasted Monk I guess I don't understand.

Blasted Monk: My boss Master Wong thinks this project is a great idea and therefore he will handle all of your travel expenses. Now I have to travel to Foshan tomorrow and will be back in a few days. Get your Passport in order and we will go from there.

Andy: Well hey can we start right now. You can do an intro and just go from there?

Blasted Monk gets a text message.

Blasted Monk: Yes we can, get it set up while I check my message.

Andy bends down to grab his briefcase. He pulls out a small Toshiba P30 pocket HD camcorder out and turns it on. In the meantime Blasted Monk is seen smiling from ear to ear.

Andy: I take it that it was a got message?

Blasted Monk: You need to start recording now Andy while it’s still a real emotion.

Andy: OK it’s on and you’re live when you’re ready.

Blasted Monk looks up at the camcorder.

Blasted Monk: Hello my name is Blasted Monk. By now you all know my name and what I have done. However this is the beginning of how it started.

You see I just wrestled my first match for SCW last night. I lost but man was that fun. So my first match was a Triple Threat Roulette Rules Match. Now what that means is that before any Roulette Match they have a SCW personal spins a Roulette Wheel and in that wheel is a bunch of different yet blasted ass type matches.

With that side my match last night was held at the Walmart down the ways from here.

Monk is laughing a bit.

Blasted Monk: Well even thou I lost I think it’s safe to say that the winner Drexel Matheson didn't make new friends with anyone who works at the Walmart. I mean I don't even want to know how late the staff had to stay to clean up that mess he created but hey that's Walmart's fault for allowing SCW to rent the store out for a WRESTLING MATCH.

Blasted Monk leans towards the camera a bit.

Blasted Monk: So I just got a text message about my next match. And well let’s just say I'm very excited about it. However back to my first match. Had I won I would had advance to the next round of a tournament to crown a Roulette Champion.

Now for the record I was grateful to be put in that match but the truth is I had wanted my first match to be a one on one match VS Lord Raab.

We can hear Andy in the background

Andy: Why is that Blasted Monk

Blasted Monk: Why you ask, Simple. You see Lord Raab is a guy who put an open challenge for any and all SCW superstars. I love a challenge so I took him up on his offer.

Blasted Monk Leans back from the camcorder and starts to lean back from his chair is if he was rocking it back and forth.

Blasted Monk: You see in this business there is two ways to make a name for yourself. Both involve winning matches however is getting the matches that differs. See in this business either you get noticed by the fans and staff alike with victories on matches they put you in or you have to take any opening you can get to be in a match and you better win if you want to be noticed.

So yes it's clear why I wanted to fight Lord Raab. I don't know him but I know what it is like wanting to make a name for yourself, wanted to have a match on the card to get a pay check. So it would have worked out for the both of us. We both got a spot light on us in a match, how else can we show everyone watching why we should be booked for more matches.

You have to do whatever you can to make a name for yourself.

Yet I found myself in a three way match in a Walmart store. Now while I did lose I still must Thank Drexel and Bruce for one hell of a match. I also need to thank SCW, you see if they felt that I was not ready, good enough, or mentally prepared for a match like that I would not had been in that match.

Andy: So when will you get your match with Lord Raab?

Blasted Monk: Ok first off, everyone watching this may be thinking whose voice is that. That is Andy in the background you are hearing, he is the man filming this. Andy you may or may not end up on any of the footage so in case you’re not plus turn the camera your way so everyone can see who you are at least once.

Andy shakes his head and says "It's about you not me" Monk takes the camcorder and turns it around so he can record Andy.

\'user

Blasted Monk: Ok so this is Andy. This is the man that is making this documentary. Without him we wouldn't be here right now. Now you all may here Andy in the background from time to time asking me questions and since he won’t be on camera much I wanted you all to know who is the man behind the voice you hear.

Blasted Monk puts the camcorder back on the table and turns it to face him again.

Blasted Monk: Ok now that I got that out of the way. You asked me when I will fight Lord Raab. While when we started filming I had got a text letting me know about my next match.

So it looks like I have one more chance in the Roulette Tournament. Only this time it’s not a three way match it’s a Last Chance Battle Royal. Now since it’s still under Roulette rules I won’t know what kind of match it will be but one thing is for sure I really hope it’s not some odd shit like we all dress like Rudolph the red nosed reindeer and the one who still has his red nose in place wins.

Andy is heard laughing in the background

Blasted Monk: Sure it sounds funny but I'd rather beat someone up then try to steal there red nose. But I have five others who like me want to win this match. I get to face Bruce Evans again. You know Bruce that was a fun match. Of course the end result was not what you or I would had wanted but hey we get to do this again, only this time the results for you will be the same laid out of in this case you will be face with getting eliminated. We also have Joshua Acquin, Johnny Ajax Chris Shipman, $ mean in which I hope will all be eliminated.

Andy: That still leaves you with one more in that match.

Blasted monk smirks as he makes his statement

Blasted Monk: Yes but that last one is Lord Raab. See what needs to happen is Lord and I just need to get rid of the other 4 men so that it then turns to a one on one match. The winner getting a 2nd match later that night.

Andy: Wait you mean the winner will have to fight again?

Blasted Monk: So let me make this clear Sephiroth Du Lac is on the card to face the winner of the Battle Royal. So that said this goes to Sephiroth, Hey don't worry about who you will be facing come Sunday as that person will be the Blasted Monk. I don't care about this whole Vampire shit, I don't care if it's true or not true, No you don't scare me in anyway. The only thing I know is what I need to know. You are a wrestler but like me you have other fighting styles that fall under the styles of martial arts. So just on that alone we can have a great match.

Andy: So it sounds like whoever wins the Battle Royal will...

Blasted Monk gets a strange look on his face and cuts off Andy

Blasted Monk: wow, wow, wow, what the hell do you mean whoever wins, you mean when I win.

Andy: Hey I'm rooting for you but I have to unbiased at the same time.

Blasted Monk: *Hmm. alright them. Fair enough

So to everyone who will be watching this a year from now when Andy's school project is complete I hope that you all had enjoyed my matches. I hope I was able to walk the walk as the Americans like to say.

Andy: ok I think that is a good start for now I know you will be going to China and we can start back when you get back.

Blasted Monk: Yes. Sounds like a plan.

Andy: And cut. Great stuff.

Blasted Monk: Thanks I really wasn't sure how to start it but then I said screw it let me just be me and go from there.

Andy: it was great thanks again.

Blasted Monk: I'll call you as soon as I land. Hopefully you will have your passport by the time I have to head back to China.

The two get up from their chairs and shake hands. Andy bends down to grab his briefcase so that he can put his camcorder away as he does this he looks up to say one more thing to Blasted monk, only to see and realize that Blasted Monk is nowhere to be seen as if he just vanished.

user posted image