Author Topic: CC 103 vs Watts  (Read 307 times)

Offline Shane Hawthorne

• Five Feet of Crazy
    • View Profile
    • Violet Amelia Holt
CC 103 vs Watts
« on: December 19, 2014, 09:49:53 PM »
 Scene 1

A blizzard has fallen all over Memphis, Tennessee as Clint Outlaw is hard at work getting back in fighting shape. He has been doing working out night and day ever since Andrew Watts agreed to face him inside the ring. Clint is busy with the bench press when the bell over the gym door rings. Clint puts the bar back down as he sits up. His brother in law and best friend Wallace Jordan comes into the picture. He is still limping a bit after the blindsided attack by the man who has been a thorn in the side of Wallace Jordan. Clint lies back down and reaches up toward the bar.

{Clint Outlaw}
What you doing here Wallace? Shouldn't you be resting up? Does Peggy even know you left the house?

Wallace lets a chuckle as he leans over the bar while looking down at his brother in law.

{Wallace Jordan}
I could ask you the same exact thing. Why are you doing this? You haven't been inside a wrestling ring in years.

{Outlaw}
You don't have to remind me Wallace but this has to be done. That bastard blindsided you and nobody was doing anything about it. Do you know what they would have done? They would have awarded his sorry ass a chance to win a championship while he basically ruined your chances. I was not going to stand by and let that happen. The one thing that Andrew Watts has no clue on is that I am undefeated when it comes to straight up street fights.

Wallace smirks as Clint sits back up. He reaches down, picks up his empty water bottle and spits some tobacco juice inside it. Wallace leans against the wall as Clint stands to his feet.

{Outlaw}
Andrew Watts, I must say the guy has guts to come out after I nearly call him ever name in under the golden sun but he didn't have the balls to get in my face. That pisses me off more. Don't sit there and tell me how bad you are when you are nearly 30 feet away. That's what he did to you Wallace. He just stood on the damn stage and ran you down. This makes me wonder if he actually has big enough balls. Sure, he's got an ego which is as big as Texas and long as California. However, that ego will get ripped apart once I put my hands around your throat.

I may not be the most technically sound wrestler but when it comes to straight up brawling. I am very good which is why I wanted something that will work for the both of us. I wonder what will happen to your ego if the Redneck kicks your pathetic ass. Will it shatter completely? Will you drop off the planet with your damn deer tail tucked between your legs? The reject will finally have met his match when The real Outlaw takes control. You may run from the law. However after this upcoming episode. The entire world will know that, Clint Outlaw, OWNS THE LAW.

See you soon bastard.

Clint goes back to working out as Wallace is kind of shocked by Clint's focus.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2014, 09:50:56 PM by Wallace Jordan »