Author Topic: Blasted Monk promo Roulette Tournament  (Read 315 times)

Offline Wong Fai Hung

• A Shaolin Monk
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Blasted Monk promo Roulette Tournament
« on: December 12, 2014, 11:25:04 PM »
 OOC hey all just got a new Samsung Galaxy and I'm trying to figure it out I tried  to color code my promo but was not able to and we'll long story short sorry for the plain all white text.

Promo below
--------------------------------------

December 10 2014

Foshan, China

scene opens up we see clear skies we see students practicing some Kung-fu we see their teacher Blasted Monk. blasted Monk is seen in a traditional Kung-fu black outfit while the students are wearing the same outfit but in white. They are seen practicing different stances of Tai Chi. There is at least 45 students lined up in rows of 9 following every movement that the Blasted Monk is making. A few minutes pass bye and in the background we start to see Orchid making her way towards Blasted Monk and the students. Orchid is seen wearing the same outfit as Blasted Monk.

Orchid: Hey Blasted Monk, Master Lily is waiting for you in her office. I can finish up the session why you talk with your mom.

Blasted Monk nods and bows to Orchid. Blasted Monk starts to make his way towards the building as he is walking he starts to think to himself.

"I hope my mom has good news for me. Blasted Monk vs. Lord Raab. His 4th match and my debut, time to tear the roof off the building."

As blasted monk makes his way towards the doorway he stops to take a deep breath hoping it's the news he's been waiting for. As Blasted Monk enters the building he makes a left to go down the hallway to get to the flight of stairs to take to the second floor as he reaches the last step he can see that his mother's office is open he knocks at the door a few times as  he makes his way in.

Blasted Monk: Hello mother.

Master Lily: Hello son.

Master lily is seen wearing a red dress with her hair down and little makeup. She is sitting in a chair behind her table hidinng behind her laptop.

Blasted Monk: Orchid told me you wanted to see me?

Master Lily: Yes I did, I just got off the phone with SCW personal they informed me that you have been booked for a match for this weekend.

Blasted Monk pulls a chair from the side and puts it in front of his mother he takes a seat as he waits for his mom to inform him of his match.

Master Lily: So son this match coming up it would be you vs Bruce Evans and Drexel Matheson.

Blasted Monk: What happened mom you were not able to get me booked in a match against Lord Raab?

Master Lily: No not yet son that match shall come in due time but for now you are in a triple threat match and here's the bonus part I hope your ready I hope you get excited you are in a tournament for the SCW Roulette Championship Title.

Now Blasted Monk, I know you wanted to fight Lord Raab in your debut however the company is without a Roulette Champion and their business comes before your Match Request so I say do your best, debut with a victory in this tournament become the Roulette Champion and then from there continue to accept the challenge of Lord Raab and you can put the Roulette championship title on the line I'm sure the personnel that handles the bookings of the matches will have no issues with that as you will be a champion who is just looking to defend his title on the show and who knows son having the title might give you some leeway on opponents of your choosing.

Blasted Monk leans back on his chair and takes a second to process the information just given to him. He leans forward and looks at his mom, he lifts his right hand and uses it to close his moms laptop with his hand still on the laptop he says to his mother.

Blasted Monk: You mean to tell me I get booked in a tournament for their Roulette title instead of putting me in a match in which I and my opponent both want.... Well they're the ones in charge and they know what's best so I look forward to this match however I will still honor the challenge in which I had accepted I am a man of honor and I will live up to my word and still want a match between me and Lord shall.

But first things first a tournament but not against one guy against two guys and I'm going to guess that these are two guys who are more than ready to prove themselves, two guys who are going to do what it takes to win this match two guys who would like nothing more than to be crowned the Roulette Champion.

Master Lily: Son there is something I need for you to understand this is not kungfu this is wrestling. One of your opponents is from Calgary Alberta Canada, the wrestlers that come from Canada especially Calgary Alberta are among some of the best in the world he is a veteran in the ring and has held multiple championships he is not one man they you should take it easy with, he knows all the tricks of the trade and will use them all to beat you and Drexel.

Blasted Monk: And any info on Drexel?

Master Lily: Not much outside of the fact that he looks crazy, mean and may have killed a man before but I don't know looks can be deceiving and maybe he's just a kitten inside soft and cuddly, but I doubt it at the end of the day son keep in mind one thing you may be a top kung fu martial artist but SCW only employs the best so even though they may not know kungfu understand that kungfu is not the only way of fighting.

Master Lily gently lifts her laptop back open as Blasted Monk removes his hand from the laptop. Blasted Monk gets up from his chair and thanks his mom as he leaves the room with a smile knowing that not only will he soon get to fight Lord but he has a chance walking into this company and becoming the new SCW Roulette Champion.

Blasted Monk starts to make his way down the stairs. He gets to the first floor and starts walking down the hallway he goes about 80 feet before he gets to the door to an empty office he walks into the room. We see nothing more than a black rug on the floor and two windows neither of which are open no blinds so the Sun is perfectly lighting up the room Monk closes the door sits on the mat in a meditative position and starts to meditate.

"in a few days I find myself in a match against two men. We are three men of different backgrounds yet similar in ways as well we are new to this company, this may be my first match but my opponents have only been in a handful of matches as well we are all trying to gain a foothold in this company what better way to do that then to win the tournament in which you are crowned a champion.

Mr Evans seems to know all about championships here's a man who's been doing this for over 10 years and has won multiple championships she might be thinking this is another walk in the park however how many times has he been in the ring against a kungfu master I'm going to assume the answer is zero.

Now the question is can my background overcome his experience or will his experience get the better of the Blasted Monk.

Then there's Drexel now my mother is not able to give me much info on this gentleman however there are a few things that are clear 1 he takes no s*** from no one which would answer why he is a hardcore brawler you have to be pretty strong and a man with big balls to fight that way.

However it makes difference to me at the end of the day it doesn't matter who you are what your name is what you have done before coming to this company. The only thing you have are your skills sure one person thinks they're good but it's the results that truly matter at the end of the match the winner will be the results of the better man. Blasted Monk is the result. Blasted Monk is the better man.

The question all three men are facing right now is,  which one has the true skill to move on to the next round of this tournament which two men will fall short and be eliminated? Which one will win and help secure his legacy with the company? Which two will lose and will have to rebound ans look for a new direction to prove they are as good as they claim to be."

A knock is heard at the door we hear his voice as a man is knocking. Blasted Monk opens his eyes   and gets up, he opens the door and sees Orchid.

Orchid: There you are your students and I were looking for you so did you get the news you were hoping for?

Blasted Monk: Yes and No.

Orchid: What do you mean?

Blasted Monk: well I will be debuting this week so I will have a match however it will not be a singles match against Lord I will be in a triple threat match in there Roulette Championship tournament against Bruce Evans and Drexel Matteson. I may have gotten an opportunity I may not see again in a while I must take this opportunity and try my best to win this tournament and the Roulette Championship Belt and then I can move on to face Lord.

Orchid: Well I'm sure you'll do great I know you will do great.

Blasted Monk: I hope so Orchid, but only time will tell.
user posted image