Author Topic: ∞It's a Scary World∞  (Read 270 times)

Offline Mikah

• View Profile
    • Mikah
∞It's a Scary World∞
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:50:59 PM »

\'user

At Mikah and Gavin’s house
    scene i  |OFF-CAMERA|

Mikah was busy texting on her phone, not even seeing that her husband, Gavin Stephens had walked into the bedroom.  She scowled at her phone before throwing it across the room and watched as it broke into pieces and only then did she smile with a smirk in her eyes.  Gavin just looked at her before looking at her destroyed phone that was in pieces on the ground.  Either he missed something or his wife had some serious issues that needed to be checked out.  He sat down on the bed beside her and gave her a sideways glance.

::Gavin  â€œIs everything okay, babe?”

Mikah looked at him and narrowed her eyes at him, not clearly wanting to joke around about what he had just walked in on.  She just pushed him a little bit but in more of a playful manner because she wasn’t irritated with him or mad at him, just irritated in general.

;;Mikah  â€œUm...well, no.  Not really.  I totally forgot to call the stable and book a white horse for certain reasons.  And now I have to wait until tomorrow to get a white horse.”

Gavin gave her a look, clearly confused as to why she would need a white horse and in such short timing.  She however smiled at him and looked around their bedroom before she rested her head against his shoulder.  He put an arm around her as she relaxed against him just a little bit.  She took in a deep breath as she seemed lost in thought about what the week was going to entitle and she only knew that she’d be super busy.

::Gavin  â€œSo, you throw your phone at the wall because you can’t get a horse for whatever it is you want it for?”

Mikah scowls just a little bit before looking at him and nodding her head as she moves her head off of his shoulder.  He just didn’t understand why this was important to her; but he would, when everything was said and done, he’d completely understand.

;;Mikah  â€œBecause.  The guy I was talking to didn’t understand who exactly I was!  I even told him I was going to come down there and make him spit blood out of his mouth but only after asking if he liked the taste of his own blood.”

Gavin shook his head but he clearly had a smirk on his face.  The two were completely made for one another as they each had a mean streak inside of them.  Of course, Gavin had a bigger one and a nastier one but Mikah wasn’t to be played with when she was in one of those moods.  She always admitted that she wasn’t a people person and she’d rather go play in traffic than talk with idiots who didn’t know how to do their job.

::Gavin “That’s my girl.”

Mikah smirked at him, knowing that he would enjoy her little threat to the owner of the horse stable.  She wasn’t going to threaten him but when he wouldn’t comply to her needs, she just had to threaten him.  But that didn’t get her anywhere, he just threatened to call the cops on her and that definitely wouldn’t have gotten her anywhere.  She stands up and fixes the short skirt of her sweater dress before walking into her walk in closet, Gavin’s eyes following her as she walks into the closet.

;;Mikah  â€œI swear, more and more comic book nerds are popping up in this company, Gavin and I’m being the one that’s forced into matches against them.  How ridiculous is that?!”

Gavin didn’t really know what to say because he himself was into comics, something that Mikah knew but often forgot about.  He ran a hand through his hand before rubbing the back of his neck.

::Gavin  â€œUm...babe, I’m a comic book nerd too.”

Mikah rolled her eyes even though she knew that Gavin couldn’t see her as she changed into a pair of hunter cargo like pants and a black top that showed the straps to her hot pink bra.  She turned her nose up at the outfit as she looked at herself in her full length mirror.  This was not something she would wear unless she had something planned for it.

;;Mikah  â€œI know that.  But you’re not a female and you don’t have a vagina, it’s just weird, okay?  I mean, it’s normal for boys to like comic books but girls?  Didn’t one of my flimsy characters last week like comic books too?”

Gavin had no choice but to laugh at Mikah’s seemingly faulty memory.  She of course knew that one of her opponents had been into comic books but she chose not to remember her, as she hadn’t been an important opponent in Mikah’s mind.

::Gavin  â€œI don’t know, I don’t follow any of those girls around, knowing what they’re into or pretending to care.”

Mikah walks out of her closet to see Gavin still sitting on the edge of the bed and she smiles at him, a bit shyly though.  He just raises an eyebrow at her as he looks at what she changed into and she just sighs audibly before collapsing on the bed next to him.

;;Mikah  â€œThis outfit is hideous.”

Gavin laughed before looking at her once more before just shrugging his shoulders at her.  She just gave him a look as he winked at her.  She moved closer to him and kissed him before falling to her knees as she began to unbutton his jeans. Gavin exhaled as Mikah pulled down his boxers. She licks her lips, looking up at him.

Just a simple high-flying wannabe
    scene ii   |ON-CAMERA|

Mikah sat on the top turnbuckle of a wrestling ring as a camera man stood in the center of the ring, it’s focus on her, and not anywhere else.  Mikah flicked her hair over her shoulder to keep it behind her back before crossing one leg over the other as a smirk covered her pretty face.  Her hair was down and it was pin straight as she sat carefully on the turbuckle, not wanting to fall off.

;;Mikah  â€œSo, here I am...somewhere that I am not comfortable in going in the ring.  The one place that you will rarely see me be...the top turnbuckle.  I’m not a high flyer and I have no desire to be one either as it seems that once upon a time everybody wanted to be just that.  They wanted to be the next Druggy Hardy or the next Lita.  Oh wait…”

She smirked at the camera, waiting for the silence to lean in just a little bit before she crossed her legs the other way and leaned back just slightly.

;;Mikah  â€œI’m actually facing a Lita wannabe.  It’s quite peculiar, really.  A girl that could be her own person chooses to be somebody like Lita or at least that’s what I perceive her to be.  A girl that likes to do high-flying moves and thinks she’s a superhero.  Well guess what?  Superheroes don’t exist that’s why they’re fictional characters.  I mean, it’s ridiculous, you think that you have some superhero abilities like what exactly?  You can’t fly unless you call those stupid moves you do from this top turnbuckle flying, which by the way it’s not flying.  And there’s no such thing as x-ray vision or any of that stupid shit that goes on in superheroes lives in those silly little comic books that you’re so into.”

Mikah rolls her eyes at the thought of another Bombshell on the roster being into comic books.  She knew that Gavin was into them but that was normal; boys were supposed to be into them or at least, that’s what she had always thought.  And she really didn’t mind that Gavin was into them, because he didn’t use them to ignore her or he didn’t seem to put them into his career, they were just a hobby, something he read because he enjoyed them.  But in Mikah’s mind, she felt that Roxi tried to implement it into her character too much.

;;Mikah  â€œAre you friends with that girl that I faced last week that was into comic books?  Because I’m really starting to think there’s a clan of  you that just sit around a table and talk about Deadpool and the Joker and whatever.  Is that what goes on?  I’m not really sure, I don’t study comic books as that’s not my style but you know.  Each to their own.  But let’s get back to the subject at hand…”

She ran her fingers through her hair, letting the pause linger for just a short moment.

;;Mikah  â€œWrestling. That’s what we’re here for; that’s what I signed up for when I signed my named on that dashed line.  It’s not about superheroes or comic books, it’s about getting into the ring and doing what you and I were trained to do. Although, I’m not sure you were trained to do anything other than jump off blindly from this turnbuckle.”

She turned her nose up at the thought of being booked against somebody who’s style was so different from her own.  But then again, on Roxi’s profile it did say that she had three different wrestling styles.  Which only confused Mikah, which one was she supposed to go off of?!

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know you probably think that since you can poorly execute these moves makes you some sort of badass, doesn't it Roxi?  I bet it does.  I bet you get that two or three second thrill when you jump off of the turnbuckle only to land on some poor sap that doesn't realize that your body is going to land on theirs.  I just hope that you don't botch one of those stupid, ridiculous high-flying moves and injure somebody because all of the blame would be put on you.  And just how sad would that be?”

She pouts her bottom lip, acting as if it was such a big deal that it would be sad that all of the blame would be put on Roxi.  But soon the pout was replaced with a smirk as she just shrugged.

;;Mikah  â€œActually, it wouldn't be that bad because I would honestly laugh that you can't even execute a move that you were supposed to have down.  Is that how you would want to be known?  As the Bombshell that couldn't hack it in a wrestling ring.  Personally, I would find that embarrassing and wouldn't want to show my face around the company any more but that's just me.  However, I wouldn't have chosen to be a high-flyer either because those moves are just stupid and ridiculous.  It also makes me think that you have the mentality of a thirteen year old.”

She leans forward, pressing her elbows against her knees and propping her chin up as he eyes focus on the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œHow?  Is that what you're asking?  How do I think that you have the mentality of a thirteen year old?  Because.  Those high risk moves were all the rage back when one was just barely a teenager and I can almost picture you being the one jumping off of your couch and practicing those moves on a pillow or maybe a couch cushion, already seeing your dream of being the next Lita working out for you.  But dreams aren't real either, just like your stupid superhero thing.  You've got a career in what you probably dreamed about as a child and yet, you still want to be a superhero.  Something that will never happen to you.  Although, I wouldn't want to be a superhero because they're too...”

She pauses, trying to think of exactly what she wanted to say.

;;Mikah  â€œToo expected in this world.  Everybody wants a superhero to save them or to be somebody that they can look up to.  I'd rather not be considered anybody in a comic book; I'd rather be myself.  It's too cliché to be the villain or the superhero, so I will stick with being who I am.  Which is still better than who Roxi Johnson?  Is that her last name?  I really don't care anyways so moving on.”

She clears her throat for a minute before moving to stand up on the turnbuckle, placing one foot behind her on the post and the other on the turnbuckle.  She took in a deep breath as she steadied herself, careful not to fall.

;;Mikah  â€œEven though I choose not to do the sort of moves that you love, Roxi, doesn't mean that I can't do them.  I have abnormally good balance but I however am not good with the thought of jumping off of this top rope and almost breaking my neck or my back just doesn't sound appealing and thinking of you doing it, only makes me giggle and wish that it would happen.  Such a shame that it hasn't yet already.”

She chuckled at the thought of it before tilting her head to the side.

;;Mikah  â€œI don't really have anything else to say about you.  What else can be said?  You're some wannabe Lita that's a lesbian married to a wannabe Trish Stratus.  And you think you're a superhero.  Lame.  And even if you are a superhero, I am still going to kick your ass come Sunday, with the help of my....”

She tries her hardest not to turn up her nose at the mere thought of having tag team partners before shaking her hair out behind her.

;;Mikah  â€œTag team partners.  So until Sunday, Roxi...”

She moved back down into a sitting position and crossed her left leg over her right leg then leaned forward with a wink at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

It's a dark, dark World!
    scene iii   |ON-CAMERA|

Mikah glowered at the camera as she stood in a dark room with just one little candle that she was holding that made her face visible to the camera.  Everything else, however was black or very, very dim and hard to see.  She smirked at the camera, the smirk visible thanks to the candle that she was carefully holding to give her face the light it needed.

;;Mikah  â€œDarkness.  Does that seem familiar to you, Misty?  I'm just curious because well, it seems that you're starting to shed the darkness that has been surrounding you for I don't even know how long.  And it's funny that you and I are booked against each other in this match up simply because you seem to hate Liz Smalls just as much as I do, if not more.  But I guess, we aren't that similar either; we just share the same hatred  for the stupid, stupid woman that most people do hate.  And that might be the only smart thing about you.  The hatred you have for Liz Smalls, that is.  Although, I do applaud you for changing your look, your last one was hideous.”

Mikah pretends to shudder, as if Misty's old image was so hideous it was scary.  She runs her tongue over her bottom lip before looking at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œYou might not even be that bad of a person, really.  I just don't know anything about you and I don't care to.  I don't need to know anything about you to kick the snot out of you, so to speak.  But I see that you and I seem to both hold a submission hold dear to our hearts.  And I have yet to use that move in a match yet and I'm just itching to do it.  And just because you too are a fan of that move, I would just love to try it out on you.  You'd be the absolutely perfect candidate for it because you know how to execute it or at least, I assume that you would.  But does that mean that you would know how to get out of?  I'm curious to find out.   But of course, I don't plan on letting you out of the hold.  I would just love to see you bleed through that now pretty mouth of yours.  It'd be almost like a career highlight.  And I wouldn't even care if I got in  trouble for holding the hold even after you've tapped out and are struggling to breathe.  It's like a thrill to me to see you struggling to breathe and scrambling to be freed of my hold.  It's like a drug; the only drug that I care to be addicted to.  And it's really the only healthy drug, if it was considered to be one.”

She just shrugs her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œBut I am curious to know how you went about this change in your looks as it seems to be such a different change for you.  But then again, I seem to not like when people suddenly change their image either; it screams that they're asking for attention, craving it really.  And why did you choose to change it now?  Did it have anything to do with the fact that you are going up against three girls who have their looks going for them?  Does that have anything to do with it?  I bet that's it.  I bet you felt insecure about your own looks going into this match and you had no other choice but to go about changing yourself for it.  And honey, I don't blame you.  I would have gotten rid of that hideous black hair as well.  But of course, I don't have hideous hair at all.  I have beautiful blonde locks and I'm a much prettier person than you can ever  be with your new little change.  But I applaud you for trying, I really do.”

She smiles at the camera before winking at it as she didn't have free hands to clap.

;;Mikah  â€œI've seen on Twitter that you and your partners seem very eager, and very friendly towards one another.  So much that it seems like you're trying to shove it in people's face.  Why?  Why are you doing that, Misty?  Is it that you're afraid that your team is lacking something?  Something important?  Which, it is because your team is full of people that don't believe in reality.  But that's not who or what I'm talking about right now.  You see, I don't need to socialize with my tag team partners on Twitter, I don't even have to say hello to them because I don't need to showboat.  I just know that each one of us has it in our minds that we are going to go to that ring and kick your asses to get the win.  No bullshitting, nothing of the sort.  Just get straight down to business.  And when we win, we get to say that we were and are better than the three of you, which we are.  I really don't have any qualms about my tag team partners now as it seems to make a little bit more sense than the last tag team match I was placed in.”

Ah, the good old Uncensored days.  She remembered them well and she liked them.  She breathed in deeply before slowly letting the breath out through her nose.

;;Mikah  â€œAfter this little match, it won't bother me to be around you backstage.  I won't be a showoff and throw your loss in your face either.  Well, okay yeah I probably will.  I hope you don't mind though as we can both still share the hatred for one Liz Smalls.  I don't really have much to say about you, Misty, things I haven't already said anyways.  Does that mean that you're not that interesting?”

She raises an eyebrow at the camera before shrugging her shoulders.

;;Mikah  â€œProbably, but I'm sure that you're not worried about that, now are you?”

She smirks at the camera before looking down at the candle, watching the flame for a minute or two.

;;Mikah  â€œI hope you won't be ashamed and want to hide your face after this loss because that's not really my intention.  I just want to win this match to continue my flawless record so far.  And this match is just going to be like this camera...going on until there's no other choice but to blow out the flame and score the pinfall or the win.  Just...like...that.”

Mikah blows out the candle at the end of her sentence, leaving her in the dark.

;;Mikah  â€œHope to see you soon, Misty.”

The smirk that was on her face could be heard in her voice.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

A few shuffling like sounds could be heard before a door being shut was heard before the camera turned off, leaving the screen blank.

It's a strange world Out Therel!
    scene iv   |OFF-CAMERA|

Mikah stood there adjusting the dress she was wearing while Gavin had his arms crossed over his chest and a weird look on his face.  She looked at the light purple medieval era dress that she had on before she turned to look at Gavin, who tried not to laugh at her attire.

::Gavin  â€œ...What are you wearing?!”

She just smiled at him before walking over to him and pressing her lips against his, giving him a quick kiss.

;;Mikah  â€œI'm going to be a princess for a few short hours.  And I want you to be a knight for me.  Pretty, pretty please?”

She bats her long, dark lashes at him as he pretends to be uninterested or repulsed by the idea.  She was almost sure that he was going to say no.

::Gavin  â€œWhat do I get in return?!”

He raises an eyebrow at her, smirking in her direction before she pouts just a little bit at him.  She then wraps her arms around his lower waist and pulls him into her just a little bit.

;;Mikah  â€œYou know I'll do anything for you.  Just please do it!  You don't have to speak, you just have to stand there and look all tough and rugged.”

He smiles at her before leaning down and kissing her again before he pulls back up.  He shrugs his shoulders just a bit.

::Gavin  â€œSure, why not.”

Mikah squeals happily before hugging him then turning to walk away before stopping and pointing over to a corner.

;;Mikah  â€œBy the way, your costume is over there.”

She then walks away, leaving Gavin to find his knight costume as she got prepared for her last and final vocal promo for her match.

It's a Fantasy Land
    scene V   |ON-CAMERA|

The scene opens up to see Mikah sitting side-saddle on a white horse that had something taped or strapped onto it's head to make it look like a unicorn.  And in the background was a castle of cardboard with Gavin standing off to the side, in his knight costume that was really just grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt.  And just with that being seen, people would know right away that she was going to talk about the unicorn loving Bombshell, Melody Grace.

;;Mikah  â€œThis probably looks ridiculous, doesn't it?  Because this feels fucking ridiculous and I'm sure it looks even more so.  But why?!  Why the fuck would anybody want to do something like this?  Believe in unicorns and love them so much?   I don't understand it.  It's not real, it's not reality and it will never be reality.  But you know, Melody, I get the appeal of unicorns, their majestic feel to them and the time period that would have gone with them.  I, too, wanted to be a princess...when I was four years old.  Do you want to know what happened to that dream?”

A serious look had crossed upon Mikah's face as she looked at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI  turned five and I realized that life isn't a box of wonderful and that nobody is going to be a princess.  I learned that things aren't going to go your way and that you have to grow up and get a real dream.  I'm really, really sorry that unicorns aren't real, Melody but you need to wake up.  It's almost 2015 and you still love them.  Or maybe you're in love with the thought of them, I really don't know but somebody needs to give you a touch of the real world, make you understand what it's really like in the world in this day and age.”

A rustling was heard and the cardboard castle dropped to reveal the ocean behind her and then she removed her dress, revealing her wrestling attire underneath her dress.  She adjusted the bra like top before checking to make sure that everything else was covered as well.

;;Mikah  â€œThis.  This is the real world.  Where you see slutty girls walking around in shorts that are two sizes too small for them and bikini bottoms that don't even cover a third of their asses.  It's a trashy world but it's where we live and we learn to adapt.  We don't make up worlds where unicorns exist and where things are always so fucking happy because they're not always happy.  They're never really happy unless they have everything going for them.  But that's not ever going to happen either because as a human race, we always want more.  More, more, more.  And it never stops.  So, get rid of that love for unicorns and maybe you'll do something worthwhile, but I honestly doubt it.”

She moves so she's sitting normally in the saddle, one leg on each side of the horse before reaching up and carefully removing the fake horn from its head.

;;Mikah  â€œWhy do you love unicorns so much?  Is a horse not good enough for you, Melody?  Or are you reverting back to your childhood when you believe in everything from fairies to unicorns to Santa Claus?  I'm not sure what your thought process is but whatever it is, it fucking sucks.  It's like I'm wrestling a child instead of a full grown adult.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a creepy thing but it's damn closer to creepy than good, I can assure you that.”

She steadies herself on the horse before looking at Gavin, who seemed to be a bit confused.  Why did she want him dressed in a lame costume if she was just going to take her set down and ruin it?

;;Mikah  â€œAnd then, it appears that you have a weird obsession with my husband!  You are always tweeting at him on Twitter and then seem appalled when he set a unicorn on fire—okay, I did that but it was his idea, outside of your locker room.  Did you really think he was going to bring you a present home from Jamaica from mine and his honeymoon?!  Are you that dim-witted to think that he thought about you while we were on our honeymoon?  Because that just...makes me irritated.  Irritated that you would even think that my husband would think about you makes my skin crawl.  And not because I think you're ugly, because it's obvious that you're not, it's because of this little crush that I'm sure you have on him.  Can't you find your own boyfriend to lust after?!”

Of course, Mikah wasn't really upset with Melody, she was just using it against her for something to say.  She liked Melody more than she wanted to admit and didn't really mind the totally weird friendship that Gavin and Melody had.  It was rather adorable, really.

;;Mikah  â€œI know, I know.  Gavin's smart and funny and all these other things but he is mine.  And I don't plan on giving him up any time soon so you can try to snatch him up and make him yours.  He'd probably just point and laugh at your unicorn collection and obsession.  Maybe that's another reason as to why you can't get yourself a little boyfriend.  Maybe they're all embarrassed about you being so in love with unicorns that they just stay away from you, so they don't have to admit that their girlfriend embarrasses them with her adoration with the fake animal.”

She just simply shrugs her shoulders once again as she keeps the horse steady as it tried to move.

;;Mikah
     â€œBut of course, our match isn't about your obsessions or your lack of love life.  It's about what you can and what you can't do in the ring.  And I hope to high hell that you're qualified to be in the ring because it worries me that you might not be.  Your love for unicorns is the only thing that I can see about you because it's so evident.  You boast about it on Twitter and you even have some weird unicorn ass shit in your entrance, don't you?  I mean, I really don't understand the love you have for unicorns.  I could understand a love for horses or puppy dogs but unicorns?!  They do not exist, almost like I am starting to believe that your brain doesn't exist either.  Or maybe it's been melted away to mush from too much sun.  Who knows.”

Mikah moves the horse a little bit, letting it walk a bit so that it wouldn't get bored of staying in one place.

;;Mikah  â€œAnd the funny thing is?  I don't even really dislike you, Melody.  I like you a whole hell of a lot more than I like your tag team partners, if I'm honest.  But I just don't get your love for the unicorn.  And maybe I should leave it alone, because it's very likely that I will never understand it but it baffles me.  A grown woman loving a fictional animal.  Oh well.  I don't have to understand it to kick your ass come Sunday.  Sorry but if I want to keep my winning streak going, I'm going to have to kick your ass to achieve a victory.  It really isn't personal.  However, I really do hope that you're not crushing on my husband, because then it will be personal and I will not hesitate to take my anger out on you, no matter how much you deny it.  And maybe I'm just some crazy wife that views everything in a different perspective but seriously.  You talk to him a LOT on Twitter and it's just...well, it's weird.”

Mikah stops the horse before easily getting down and off of the horse before walking over to Gavin and stands beside him.

;;Mikah  â€œYou're a nice girl, Melody but being nice isn't going to cut it in this industry.  You need to be more cut-throat willing to do anything it takes to get to where you want to be in your career.  Do you have that?  Are you that type of girl?  Would you turn on your partners come Sunday if it meant that you could have everything you wanted in a wrestling career?  I don't think you would, Melody.  You're too nice, too good for this business and that will be your downfall.  That will be why you will never be the bombshell champion here in Sin City Wrestling and you will just be a girl on the roster with a pretty face and happy demeanor.  It's a shame really.  Because if you'd been a little more mean and a little more willing to do whatever it takes, you and I could've gotten along so well.  What could have been will never be but I've come to learn that life can't always be what you want.  And you can't always get what you want because that just doesn't happen.  It's not fair and it's cruel and it will be a cruel thing to make you lose on Sunday but I didn't come here to slack off and let people like Roxi and Misty beat me in a simple tag team match that I didn't even really sign up for.  I hate tag team matches, actually.  Having to rely on your partners?  No thanks, I'd rather just rely on myself because I know what I can do in the ring and I know that I can get shit done.  And to my partners...”

Her demeanor changed just a little bit as she narrowed her eyes at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œYou better come to the match on Sunday prepared to do anything for the win.  I don't take kindly to bitches who don't know how to hack it in a wrestling ring.  You either want to be there or you don't, and if you don't you better go the fuck away before I make you do just that.  I don't have time for any stupid games.  I'm here to be somebody and to make my name heard and I don't want you two to be the reason why my name is smeared through the mud with a loss, got it?  Good.  So don't fuck up.  Now, Melody...”

She put a half smile on her face as she looked at the camera.

;;Mikah  â€œI do hope that you don't take this personally, because it's not personal to me.  It's just me doing something that I have to do to get the win and I will do absolutely anything that I have to do to achieve just that.  I hope you understand.  So until Sunday, Melody...”

She blew a kiss to the camera in a mocking way.

;;Mikah  â€œCiao.”

Mikah winked before the camera stopped shooting and then she turned to Gavin and smiled at him.  He just looked a little confused and she leaned up and pressed her lips gently against his.

;;Mikah  â€œLet's go, babe.  We still have some time to be alone together, you know.”

He grinned and she knew that she wouldn't have to tell him twice as they headed back to their hotel, ready for some alone time before Sunday.