Author Topic: Versus Hydro  (Read 289 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Versus Hydro
« on: December 12, 2014, 08:35:47 PM »
 The scene opens up in a dark, dingy basement environment. Concrete walls covered in condensation make up the room as scattered lights give off dim lighting. There is a layer of dust on the floor and cobwebs spread out across the ceiling. Faint foot prints can be made out in the dust. The camera follows them until it gets to black boots. It pans up past ripped jeans, a blood stained wife-beater visible through an open trench coat, then pans up to the scarred face and long mangles black hair of Chris Shipman. He has his sinister smile on as the camera zooms out from his face.

Shipman: Hydro….HYYYYYDROOOOOO. Did you think I would let you get away with assaulting me? I am the “Original Psycho”. Nothing ever goes unpunished when it comes to trying to wrong me. How did it feel beating to a bloody pulp, punctures wounds all over your face and neck? Hell some people are calling it one of the most barbaric attacks I ever perpetrated which I think is a little much considering I was just getting started. The surprise I saw on your face when I started to attack you, it almost seemed like you were in disbelief that I didn’t lay down and die like I am sure you and your friends thought I would do, either that or just go on my merry ole way like nothing happened. But see here is the funny part. It took a group of you to attack me. I took you out by myself. Well myself and my barbed wire.

Shipman pulls open his coat revealing the barbed wire from Climax Control. It is blood stained and what looks like bits of flesh are stuck to some of the barbs.

Shipman: Last week, I took care of business in you Hydro and then had a taste of what would have been my opponent in Wallace Jordan. This week, I finish my business with you Hydro after I watch you get carted away for the second week in a row. Now me being all new to SCW and quite frankly never ever watched an SCW event in my life until I showed up here, I haven’t got the slightest clue of who Hydro really is besides the idiot that tried to take me out, which in turn may be a good thing. Go into a match blind and without an impression of which way this will go. He could be some jobber or he could be one of the toughest son of a bitches here, or was I should say. Either way he is going into a match with me, a man with more descriptions then I can count. I have been known as the Original Psycho, Original Sinner, Hardcore Icon, The most sadistic man you will ever face. Hell I could go on all day but why tell you about my ruthlessness and my habit of going outside of the boundaries when in a matter of time I will show you inside the squared circle Hydro, I have to ask one thing though, what was going through that thick skull of yours when you were all tied up in the ropes with no escape? Did you realize maybe you made a fatal error? Or maybe you were thinking that you should have talked your friends out of it because trust me, in due time they will receive similar if not more heinous attacks. The fun part is, they won’t know when that will be.

Shipman begins walking at a slow pace. The sounds of his steps echo of the concrete walls. There is an uneasy vibe giving off from the room. Shipman stops in front of a wooden door. There is a liquid seeping out from under it. Shipman begins talking again while he is facing the door.

Shipman: Hydro, I am sure you have faced many opponents in your life as of I. However there is no one like me. You never know how I am going to come at you, or what I am going to come at you with. Maybe under my clothes I will be wrapped with barbed wire. Maybe a screwdriver in my boot, hell don’t even be surprised if I literally pull something out of my anus and assault you with it. Even in my past federation I attacked my opponent with a fetus. I have no limits; I am not tied down by rules. I come in, maim as I see fit, exit, and repeat. Hell even just for this special occasion of you retaliating to my retaliation, I am going old school even for me and behind this door could very well be my next weapon of choice. A weapon I haven’t used since I won my first title all the way back in GWA. Hydro, prepare for your demise as you have the unlucky fate of going up against the man CZW wouldn’t even sign.

Shipman flings the door open, and we see a small room with a work bench. Above the work bench is an animal carcass, looks like a medium sized dog. The animal had it’s front legs strung to the ceiling and bottom legs strung to the bench. It has been eviscerated and only intestines remain hanging from the carcass. Shipman grabs a bloody knife and cuts a hunk of intestine off and throws it in a bag. He exits the room and smiles at the camera.

Shipman: I’ll be bringing this to Climax Control. Until next time, toodles.

With the infamous catchphrase said, Shipman walks out of view while the camera zooms in on the puddle of blood before the scene fades to black.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West