Author Topic: Happy Birthday  (Read 283 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Happy Birthday
« on: November 28, 2014, 11:52:39 PM »
 Well, well, well. let me be the first to say that it feels good to be competing in the ring again. Not only do I get to competed again but I get to do so in Las Vegas, Nevada. In the city of sin itself, in the city where in whatever happens in Vegas will stay in Vegas. Last time I found myself competing in the ring I was involved in a triple threat match in which I wasn’t even involved in the final decision of the match, however because of Traci Patterson I ended up losing the match and was left off of the super card. Do you honestly think I care that there are new SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions, A Roulette championship match being competed for on Climax Control?

To be honest I couldn’t really give a damn because in my eyes the only thing that I am worried about is making sure that the spotlight is on me at all times. I only care about bringing a championship around my waist and sending my fans home happy. I don’t really care about anything else that is going on.

The only thing that matters is the fact that I look good, and it pains me that my first match back happens to be a tag team match. A match in which I could lose by someone else making a mistake. Jade you know that means you right? You and I have the ability on this show to do something really magical. This could be a tag team that has the power to do something special inside of the ring. After all with a name like Jade, and with my name being Crystal I feel like we go together

Crystal and Jade. Two jewels that are valuable in their own right. That is what we are Jade. We are both valuable. True dime pieces who could be the very heart of this tag team division. If we can somehow work together then there should be no reason why the two of us can’t walk away with the win here. I understand Jade that you horribly dropped the ball against Roxi Johnson, and I can see why you froze in the limelight.

It’s been a while since you were relevant. A while since you actually did something important. But today is your lucky day because we get to compete on the 100th Climax Control. You get to team up with a true legend. A woman who came to this company as a big deal. One people quickly drooled over, but that’s just the life of a Hollywood hottie like myself. Not only do I have a wonderful acting career but my true passion has always been that of wrestling, and I am damn good at that.

So Fallen make sure you pay attention. Make sure you get ready because after being forced to sit the Supercard out, it’s about time that I get into the spotlight like I deserve. Does it really matter if I have to carry Jade on the way there?!

To be honest that doesn’t matter. I am not here for friends. I am not here to be on anyone’s side in the locker room. The only thing I care about is winning, and I will do whatever it takes to pull out that win. This is my time to shine and you better believe I am going to make the absolute best of it.

This is one rose that simply refuses to wither away…

Nothing, and I mean nothing will stop this rose from blossoming…

November 27th
Los Angeles, California

For everyone in the United. November 27th this year marked the day of Thanksgiving. The day most American families but for one Crystal Hilton. Thanksgiving this year fell on a day that’s far more important than any other holiday known to man because November 27th just so happened to be Crystal’s birthday. Crystal smiled as she hovered over a cake with candles. Rose designed of course. Crystal chuckled as her teenage daughter hovered over her.

Brittany: Happy Birthday mommy. So I guess today you are the big 27 now…

Crystal grins as her attention never leaves off of the cake.

Crystal: You got that right. 27 years old… God I don’t want to be old… Hopefully I can stay 27 for ever because Lord knows I am going to have a serious midlife crisis the moment I reach 30.

Zelda: What’s worse Brittany is your mom has a habit of just magically De-Aging herself. We all know that your mother is really 28 this birthday not 27…

Crystal: Damn it Z, I am 27!!! Why do you have to lie to my daughter for?!

Zelda: How am I the one that’s lying. You are the one who prides herself on being an actress. A woman makes a hobby of portraying someone else because she isn’t satisfied on who she is.

Crystal: What do you mean isn’t satisfied on who I am?! I will have you know that I am a really good wrestler, besides being involved heavily into video games doesn’t make you that involved in reality. But back to the 27 thing. I am 27 damn it!

Zelda: I mean you lie about being 27… You lie talking yourself up like you are a credible wrestler, and let’s not even start on your career as an actress. I saw the black friday ads with your movies in them. Selling your movies as a part of special penny sales.

Crystal: ….

Zelda: Come on  don’t get mad that you are only worth a penny. It could be worse you could be free but you should be happy that people actually want to spend money on you.

Crystal:... Can we just get back to celebrating my birthday?! You really are getting iritating Z and I can’t take it. Let’s just eat some cake and go from there.

Zelda: I think somebody is jelly is because they can’t help but press the suck button constantly. It’s ok you should be happy to have me as a best friend. Where would you be without me?
user posted image