Author Topic: Where's Cyril?  (Read 366 times)

Offline Surf Boys

• View Profile
Where's Cyril?
« on: August 08, 2014, 10:23:51 PM »
 The Surf Shack, known by it's ditzy owners, Narly and Radical, aka The Surf Boys. Located next to the beach (duh!) the cameras moves across the golden sand and to the door of the wooden shanty. A crash comes from behind the door and Narly's voice wails out.

Narly: Duuuuuuuuuuuude!

Radical strolls from off camera, pushing the door open.

Radical: Yeah I am!

The camera follows Radical in the room.

Narly: No dude!

The camera spins to see Narly pinned under a pile of clothes, mostly brightly colored shirts with palm trees on them. Radical scratches his head, a confused look on his face.

Radical: Like dude o' dudes, that's like a totes funny place to have a nap.

Narly: Not napping dude

Radical moves over to his team mate, kneeling next to him.

Radical: Want a soda?

Narly: Sha! But can you get this like, mountain off me?

Radical pushes the clothes off him and sits next to him, tapping his blonde friend on the head

Narly: Thanks dude.

Narly sits up, shaking his head and looking around him.

Narly: I see birdies.

Radical: I see one of your dodo eggs hanging out ya shorts.

Narly's eyes widen as he covers up his crotch area.

Narly: That one keeps escaping. It's like he's had an argument with the other one and wants to like, move out of my under the butt nut hut.

Radical: Weak dude.

Narly bops his head in agreement.

Radical: So dude, what was you doing under a pile of clothes? Was you making out you was a little mouse again and that was your fort of soltitatude.

Narly: No way dude, but I might tots do that later.

Radical: Totes good idea!

Narly: I got told we have this like awesomeness match against these guys for SCW, so I was looking for that one thing that we take with us all the time.

Radical: The blow up dolphin?

Narly grins widely.

Narly: Sha dude! But I couldn't find it.

A look of sheer disappointment crosses Narly's face, but Radical taps Narly on the shoulder and points to a hammock.

Radical: He's over there dude.

Radical grins, looking proud of himself and Narly springs to his feet, running towards the hammock and reaches in, lifting out an inflatable dolphin.

Narly: Cyril!

Narly hugs the dolphin and grins widely while Radical gets to his feet.

Radical: So dude, who are we facing in SCW.

Narly: ROAR.

Radical jumps back, looking scared at his tag team partner.

Radical: DUDE! You didn't have to shout.... that was scary!

Narly: No dude, that's their name?

Radical scratches his dread locked head, tilting it slightly.

Radical: We're fighting a Katy Perry song?

Radical's eyes widen.

Radical: Is she gonna be there?!?!?! I'm like a big fan of her and she always brings her own inflatable's to the beach!

Narly shakes his head really fast before stopping.

Narly: I see birdies again. No, they're like ROAR like tigers, ones a big tiger and ones a dark tiger.

Radical scrunches his nose up

Radical: So we're not fighting music, we're fighting animals.

Narly: Sha dude.

Radical: Awesome! Right, you put Cyril in the trunk and I'll book us some tickets there. Where's this almighty show?

Narly: Los Angeles.

Radical: And where are we?

Narly: Los Angeles.

Radical: Awesome! I'll find out when the next flights leave to go to Los Angeles from Los Angeles, and you like find your passport in case it's in a different country.

Narly: You got it dude!

The two high five, missing each other and hitting their partners in the head. The camera fades out as both men wince, rubbing their heads.
>