Author Topic: sample rp i never finishedbut  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
sample rp i never finishedbut
« on: July 25, 2014, 03:26:00 PM »
 but chris wanted me to post that sample rp

so here it is

Thoughts) Im not sure what happened, I mean one moment I was drinking and partying with some of the hottest girls in the World. And the other moment I am stuck in jail, blood on my hands and cops telling me that they all got it on tape.

Me) Listen officer, I really cant remember what happened. I woke up and…

Officer) Oh you just woke up, had some blood on your hands and a dead girls face buried on your lap. And it all just happened?? And what about the video tape we showed you?? Wasn’t that you???

Me) Yeah that was me, but for some reason I could not recognize anything that was related to me.

The officer stares at me with anger in his eyes, shaking his head as he starts to laugh before turning around and asks the cop at the doorway to bring him a coffee. He sits down and puts his hands through his hairs before looking back at me once more.

Officer) Listen you son of a b……  You know that deep down inside your stinking gut, that you are in a huge pile of shit. We got evidence against you that you carried a helpless and defenceless girl into that room. You strangled her, you took her from her life and all you can come up with is that you don’t recognize anything in YOU???

Me) I know it is ….

Officer) Don’t give me that bullshit you jerk!!! You are caught red handed, you would be very helpful if you just would just say you did it. Waiting for your attorney does not help you one bit. Hell, maybe you just get the chair right away, that would spare us another jail being used by assholes like you.

Thoughts) How can this be?? I look at myself, I stare into that face that I have had all my life. And yet those eyes, I never witnessed anything colder than that before. Those dreams I am having, could this be re….

Officer) STOP DREAMING!!!

Me) Huh? What? I’m sorry officer, I am having a lot on my mind lately, that….

Officer) Oh I am sorry, you have a lot on your mind? Oh why don’t we postpone this to next year then huh??

Me) Would that be possible sir??

Officer) Of course not you dumb idiot!!!

Thoughts) What is going on?? Why doesn’t anyone help me anymore?? I just need a good night sle….

Suddenly another voice can be heard when someone else enters the room.

V) What is going on?? You cant treat my client like that!! He is innocent until proven guilty and you know that!!

Thoughts) I look up and see my lawyer, Dennis. My old friend from college. I never thought I would be so happy to see him, he hasn’t changed much since the last time we saw each other. He sounded worried over the phone, I could not tell what he was saying as my mind was drifting back to the blood. Something was telling me that I was in deep trouble that’s for sure. I am just glad my dad cant see me now….

Dennis) I want some time with my client, so why don’t you leave this room. My client has got nothing to say to you anymore.

Me) Thanks Den…

Just at the moment I say these words the officer and his colleague has left the room. Dennis turns around towards me angered.

Dennis) What the F### is wrong with you?? I got a phone call in the middle of the night!! you sounded like you were having way too many beers

Me) you know I hate beer Dennis..

Dennis) Oh I am sorry, I remember. You prefer beverages like Rum, Whiskey and Tequila right?? So how many were there Vince?? 5?? 10??? Or did you go on do that drinking game as you have done in college?? Mr. Alcoholic hero of every sad excuse of a college student?? You murdered someone?? Not just murdered, but you taped it?? How stupid have you become Mr. Fantastic???

Me) I cant remember anything that transpired on that tape Dennis, it was like it wasn’t me.

Dennis) Oh man, how do you think that sounds in court Vince? Its best that you either plead guilty, perhaps you get 20 to life. Or that I should plead to the court that you are OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND????

Me) Dennis, you know me. You know that I could never perform such an act like this.

Dennis) The Vince I knew would never do such a thing like that yeah, but this?? Oh man, I am sorry Vince, but if you don’t plead guilty you are going to be in big trouble.

Thoughts) I stare at him, he is clearly troubled over what I did. Why is he troubled? Does he hide something from me?? He never really liked me because all the girls wanted me and not him, he better believe me.

Me) Dennis, I know this sound weird. But when I looked at the tape, I saw a different side of me that was so dark, so evil. So….,

Dennis) So fucked up he would kill? Oh I get it, now you want me to make a case out of this that you have a split personality?? Like people would believe that Vince, I mean seriously, the last time that people saw you doing something nice. Was when you told your father you loved him.

Me) That was a good deed wasn’t it???

Dennis) You never ever liked the guy, you two never spoke or whatever. Besides, you said it on the phone, not as if that man could have seen the face you created when you said it. Not much of sincerity in that one Vince.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>