Author Topic: Time to open your eyes  (Read 332 times)

Offline Gabriel

• View Profile
    • Gabriel
Time to open your eyes
« on: June 21, 2014, 07:53:22 AM »
 No need for fancy gimmicks this week, no need to waste my creative power on this show, no need at all. I mean what's the point? Pathetic booking I must say. You don't need to see me, you just need to listen to my words that I'm about to say.

Here's fair warning, some of you are going to get very, very pissed off at my words here, but screw it, it's time to hear the truth. If you don't feel you can handle it, shut off the televisions now and go play with some action figures or something.

I guess there is a blessing of having a no good opponent, it gives you the time to speak about other things, you won't like them, but if you want your eyes opened, now would be the time to take notice.

SCW has gone to the dogs lately, right down the pan, but nothing more confirmed it until the last Climax Control. No, I'm not talking about letting people return, or the fact I kicked Giani's arse for the damn sake of it, I'm talking about when that hand slammed down on the canvas for the third time, allowing Geno Jr to become heavyweight champion. Simon Jones was the last of a certain breed, a breed that is unprotected in SCW. Lemme open your eyes. Geno Jr, less than ten matches in SCW as a solo star, do you hear that? Less than ten. Yet he got the heavyweight title, and you gotta sit there and ask why. Why was such a big deal made out of his age? Why was such a deal made out of his victory....

Christian Underwood...

Oh, am I about to start a war? No, I'm just gonna make you see something you haven't before. You see, Christian Underwood and daddy Banton have been friends for a long, long time. They've been friends long enough for Christian to watch little Geno grow up. We all remember the contract negotiations not long ago. Christian Underwood gave him all he wanted. It's no coinsidence that he is now a top champion with less matches under his belt than Steve Ramone. Thanks for proving the old pals act is well and truly alive Christian.

Oh don't see this as a witch hunt against Christian, because it runs deeper than that...

Let's look at Mark Ward, shall we? This man has respect from people who don't know him, but look a little closer in to Mark Ward and the way he does things. You walk in, and become buddies with this man and what do you get as a reward? Title shot, after title shot, after title shot. Sean Jackson, Andrew Garcia, they become all buddy buddy with the boss man and instantly, Jackson gets a top spot on the roster, Garcia becomes a champion, again, this is no coinsidence at all, look at the past. Hot Stuff's group before, Nick Jones, Jordan Williams, Tom Dudely, title shot after title shot, after title shot. Proves all you have to do is become besties with him and well, your career is made. Crooked as fuck, it is what it is.

Not even a witch hunt against Mark Ward either, when you keep looking deeper.

New Xtremes, the group that has been here from the start, with more members than an exclusive gentlemens club. One certain member gets title shots at any title belt she wants, at any level she chooses. It's been happening forever, you just don't see it. Little miss Vixen in case you haven't worked it out. Bombshell title shots, Bombshell roulette shots, Bombshell tag title shots, why, oh why oh why does she get so many of these things? Because she's all part of the family. I guess you get special recogition blowing the bosses nephew. It makes sense right? She runs to Spike, Spike wants to keep her happy, he runs to uncle Erik and bam! More title shots. The fact that Steve Ramone earned respect by getting battered by me, he still had to try and win his way to a Roulette title shot. Maybe Steve should be on his knees in front of Spike to get a shot whenever he feels like it.

Bent as fuck! SCW is as bent as fuck because of an old pals act, becoming besties or keeping it in the family.

Where's the proof? Right here.

Unlimited title shots and a man with less than ten matches to his name rule the roost around here, so how do you treat a guy who was the first to sign on the dotted line here all those years ago? A guy who has held titles, who has never missed a fucking match promo, no matter who it was against.

I'll tell you how you treat him...

You make him face a fucking blind man!

Of all the disrespectful shit you could do to someone as good as me, this is it. Didn't I show how good I was having a war with Steve Ramone in the first ever Lion's Den match in SCW? Didn't the blood of mine, and the blood of Steve Ramone mean nothing to you bastards? Nah, you just look at your favorites and give them all the break, fuck the rest of us. Why is Rage facing no named losers? Why is Despayre and Big B having to defend their titles against more of Hot Stuff International? Why does my wife Odette get put in shit matches instead of getting the breaks Vixen does? Why the fuck am I facing a silent little bastard in the form of Damien Cruise?

Because I don't suck up to certain people...

Told you this was gonna open your eyes...

Damien Cruise... this is what my hard work earns me, a match with Damien Cruise. Nice to see my effort is appreciated around here. This is how people like me and other unprotected people get treated while tje rest of you in the bosses favor, gets what you want.

A fucking blind guy? Let me guess, this is just so you can say SCW is equal opportunity, right? Who ya gonna hire next? Siamese twins. Why not try tick some more boxes at the same time, have one a black raging lesbian devil worshiper in to hard rock music, and have the other one as a while, church going, no sex before marrage, straight chick in to gospel music, can tick a few more off of the equal opportunity list.

Do I have to really beat another person senseless for you to take notice of who I am? Is that what you really wanna see? I've kicked the daylights out of Steve Ramone, but that's not enough for you, is it? You want me to put a blind man in a coma to prove my point and show you all that I deserve to be in a better position than I am? If this is what you want, this is what you're about to get. Because of the silly little games the powers that be, like to play, they have now cost this man his carrer, because us lot that are not protected by the bosses have to do things to be noticed, and if that means wiping the floor with a man who couldn't see me coming, then so it shall be. If you want him destroyed, I can do that with one hand tied behind my back.

Remember oh mighty bosses, this is what happens when you play favorites, this is what happens when you pick sides. You forget to look after the weak and Damien Cruise is just that, he is weak, he is nothing compared to me and you have put him in severe danger, you're responsable for the destruction of Damien Cruise! You're to blame for what I am about to do to him, you three sitting in your offices counting your money, you three are to blame for what is about to happen. You wanna fuck people like me over, I'm gonna do the same to you. Think about it, you put me in to the situation where I am going to destroy him for no other reason than you put him there. How many letters of complaints are going to be heading your way from people all over the world, because you put a blind man in a ring with a lion. I will rip him to pieces and send a message to you.

The world now know just what is going on, the eyes of people are now open, even Damien Cruise can see what crocked bastards you really are and how much danger you have put him in. If you want me to push the limits just to be noticed, I will.

May God have mercy on your soul Damien Cruise....

... Because I won't.
>

MARRIED TO ODETTE STEVENS
FIRST EVER SCW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!
FORMER SCW TAG TEAM CHAMPION
FORMER NWA TAG TEAM CHAMPION
@SCWGabriel
#WhatsInYourHead>