Offline Wrath

• View Profile
    • Wrath
Gold
« on: June 13, 2014, 04:53:35 PM »
 Chapter 11: Gold

Scene 1
12th June, 2014 – Time Unknown

Drips of water echo through the air, a musky pungent smell lingers around. Footsteps are heard sloshing around. Wrath is walking down a long pipe looking straight ahead. His mask is solid white which reflects the moonlight off of it. His pants are a matching white.

Wrath: Here I walk under the city. Under the full city of a sin. The place where a man’s work is never done. On every corner there is a sin, on every street there are hundreds of people following the will of Satan and not the will of the lord. My work is cut out for me here, but this is where I should be. This is where the battle continues.

Wrath trudges though the sewer filled with human waste. Rats run around his feet but he never changes his pace.

Wrath: A man believes that his worth is measured by the amount of material things he owns, and in this industry a man believes that is worth is measured by how much gold he carries for the company that he works for. What they fail to realize is that none of that matters. What they fail to comprehend is that all the gold in the world is worthless. I know how to make them see though. I take away their gold and then they themselves feel worthless and they search for answers. That is where I come into the picture. Big B and Despyare will look for answers once they no longer have that gold, and there for when I take that gold from them, they will look for answers from me and the only answer I will have will be elimination.

Wrath turns the corner of the pipe and makes his way towards the opening. Muddy brown water streams past his feet.

Wrath: Hot Stuff International knows what fight they really are fighting and that fight is right beside me. They know my purpose and they will help me achive mine as I help them achive theirs. Sean Jackson a man I know well. More than he even knows that we know each other. This Sunday we will dethrone the SCW Tag Team Champions, and we will be one step closer in my mission to open the eyes of a very small group of people here in SCW. Bosom Budddies you have been following the wrong leader for long enough. Time to open your eyes.

Wrath reaches the opening and looks up to the sky.

Wrath: Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. – Ephesians 5:6

Scene 2
13st June, 2014

The moon is full and it is Friday the 13th. A day where people belive that which craft runs wild and just flat out strange stuff happens. There are a group of people in the park drinking, smoking, and wearing hockey mask paying tribute Jason Voorhes. Off in the distance Wrath sits on a bench wearing a tattered brown robe from head to toe. A hood covers his head.

Wrath: Big B, People have lead you down the wrong path all of your life. Your intelligence is not that high, your skills are not that vast. All of your life you have depended on your looks to get you through life and it has served you well in obtaining the material things you want. On the other hand you are still empty inside and you still have no purpose. I can show you that purpose. I can show you a better way, it will come at a very painful price this Sunday but it is a lesson you must be taught. Ignorance is no excuse and fate has chose that you learn your ways this Sunday. One of the of the seven deadly sins is Pride which you have a lot of. Big B I take no mercy on any man, and I almost feel sorry for you, but Sunday its time for your rebirth. A rebirth into the light.

Wrath pulls a brown teddy bear out from under his robe looking at it. One of the guys from the park staggers over drunk looking at Wrath.

Drunk Guy: Ohhhh how cute you have a teddy bear can I see it.

The drunk guy reaches over and grabs the bear. Wrath stands up breathing heavily, the crimsion red outline of his mask can be seen he starts growling. The drunk guy looks up drops the bear and runs off. Wrath picks up the bear and walks though the wood lining of the park.

Wrath: Despayre this teddy bear reminds me of something that is really close to you. Something you have a bond with. A fake bond, one that does not really exist but only in your mind. You have run around the SCW doing as you please and not paying attention to what you are really doing.

Wrath pulls out a lighter and lights the bear on fire dropping it on the ground.

Wrath: Your part of a group called the seven deadly sins. You align yourself with the wrong right off the back. Do you not know the meaning of the seven deadly sins, do you not understand what is wrong with that picture. Well Despayre you are beyond help. I don’t have to know anything about you and with the “group” alone I already know you are a disruption to the cause, to the plan, to the righteous way. Despayre I will take pride in doing to you what needs to be done. I will take you to the heavens and drive you straight back to the pits of hell where you belong.

Wrath steps on the teddy bear walking off.

Wrath: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew – 6:24

Wrath sits down in the grass the bear burning behind him and staring up at the moon.

Wrath: The Revlation is upon us and I am the leader. The Scw tag titles will come to me and Jackson with the purpose to draw more sinners to me so I can lay them out and fulfill the prophecy. This Sunday new champions of the battle shall be crowned. I shall stand victorious in this battle beside Jackson and people will know the Armagedon is real.

Wrath: And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand. - Revelation 20:1, and that angel is me.

Wrath gets up walking off saying nothing else.