Author Topic: Unleash The Beast  (Read 400 times)

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
Unleash The Beast
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:53:12 PM »
 It's Friday afternoon, two days away from Climax Control and Max Burke has arrived in Morocco with Duke. Max and Duke have decided to make their way over to Club Theatro to scope out the atmosphere before entering the ring against Guns For Hire. Upon entering Theatro, the uniqueness of this club blasts you in the face straight out of the gate. It is quite impressive to say the least, and will make quite the backdrop for Sin City Wrestling’s first stop on the African tour.

Burke: I cannot believe the amount of disrespect I get each and every time I step into this Sin City Wrestling ring. When a wrestler of my ability steps into that ring... I deserve your respect.
I told you... didn't I? I warned you all that I was bringing a weapon of mass destruction. I dropped hints left and right, but none of you inbred morons could figure it out. I brought him back, and unleashed the beast. We will beat the respect that we deserve out of each and every member of this company until we get what we want... when we want it.

The SCW crew is hard at work, prepping the staging for Climax Control. Max and Duke make their way over to the center of the club to take in the atmosphere. Max makes his way up the ring steps, and steps between the ropes. Duke circles the ring, getting familiar with the environment.

Burke: You see, it's very simple. It's all part of our grand scheme. You're not smart enough to see it yet, but pieces keeping coming together week in, and week out. Everyone is so anxious to find out what is exactly happening with Hot Stuff Mark Ward, Max Burke, Andrew Garcia, Casey Williams, and big bad Duke Ata Tupoi. But, here's the thing. You're just not ready yet folks. You can't even fathom what we have in store for each and every one of you. We are always three steps ahead. We're always going to leave you begging, and pleading for more. When we say you're ready... then, and only then will we truly reveal the full glory of our partnership. As these weeks pass our ranks will grow in numbers. Oh yes, we are not done yet. Not by a long shot. It is time that Sin City Wrestling takes things to a whole other level.

Burke leans against the ropes, testing the spring. Satisfied, he rests against them confidently with a smug look on his face.

Burke: I am surrounding myself with individuals with very specific abilities that enhance everything that we are working towards. Let's look at Blaze Of Glory III. Yes, I had a contract to face off against Landon Axel that evening. However, we had bigger plans for this evening. What better way for us to unveil the return of the freak that is Duke Ata Tupoi than to have him get reacquainted with an old running mate from Atlantic Championship Wrestling? I thought it was brilliant when he suggested paying Landon a visit. You see Duke isn't just a massive, mean brute of a man. Oh no! Quite the contrary actually. Duke Ata Tupoi is the total package. Brains... and brawn my friends. He wanted to make a statement. This was all Duke. He went out there with the showmanship of the tribe, and then absolutely destroyed Landon Axel. My mercenary had Landon Axel stretchered out of the building that night. The big man made his point at Blaze. And, it was clear. Duke is back, and will nuke everything that gets in the way of our objective.

Burke lifts himself up onto the top turnbuckle, and takes a seat. He peers down at Duke, and simply smiles at his most recent addition.

Burke: This week at Climax Control, we step into this ring against not only Landon Axel but also Ethan Brody. The Guns For Hire have been impressive during their tenure here in Sin City Wrestling. They are without a doubt a formidable team when they are at one hundred percent mentally, and physically. We all know that this is clearly not the case coming into this week’s Climax Control. Far from it. These two men have been beaten down over the past couple of weeks. They are wounded. Look at him!

Burke whips the camera around to Duke, who continues to pace around the ring.

Burke: Look at him. That... that is a caged beast. That is a caged beast that at my command will be unleashed. That beast... he can smell fear. That beast... can smell blood. Look at him. Look closely. Look into his eyes. He’s ready. He’s impatient. He’s pissed off. When I unleash him fully at Climax Control... I won’t be able to control him. I’m going to open that cage door, and let him free. He’s going to go after the scraps like a vulture, shredding the Guns until they are a bloody, lifeless carcass in the center of this ring. You thought he made a statement at Blaze Of Glory? Wait until you see what he does this Sunday.