Author Topic: Explanations And The War Ahead  (Read 305 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Explanations And The War Ahead
« on: April 11, 2014, 11:03:44 PM »
 To all my fans,

I owe you an explanation. For the past two months, I have been away from the world of wrestling due to one reason. My wife and my children.

If you recall, I returned to an empty home, after training in a secret area somewhere in California for two straight weeks. I was excited to tell my wife and my children that I am now properly equipped and ready to face anything that was thrown at me as I put everything on the line to become what could have possibly the next SCW heavyweight champion at the time. But no one was around and I was left dumbfounded. Searching the empty home, I discovered a single piece of paper that was left behind on my former home (you heard me, former home).

I opened up the letter and read the contents that were written on it. To say that I was in shock is an understatement at least! My wife told me, in no uncertain terms, that I must choose either our family or wrestling. That night, I sat on a couch and cried for hours, like a little baby. All that training and preparation! Why couldn't she understand how important the title was to me and how it could better our lives? Becoming a professional wrestler was something I wanted to be my whole life! Why now?

For the next three days, I wallowed in my own misery. I continued to stay in excellent shape, however, and did not neglect my training in the gym. However, my mental state is a completely different story. Without the love of my life and my four children, Arthur, Rose, Cecil, and Lydia by my side, life would be meaningless. At the same time, there was a championship match at stake and I had an obligation to fulfill for not just Mark Ward, Christian Underwood, and Eric Staggs, but to all the fans that paid with their hard-earned money to see me fight for the biggest prize of them all.

My heart was torn apart, that one question lingering in my mind in those three days. Should I continue on with my quest for glory and leave the best thing to ever happen to me or should I chose to surrender myself to love and kindness and take myself out of the SCW heavyweight title picture for now?

In the end, my decision was made for me.

I found out that she flew to New York City to be with family, so I took the next flight possible on the fourth day, landed sometime that afternoon, and immediately went to her home. I knocked three times and she opened the door. She saw the tears in my eyes and realized that I was completely devastated and heartbroken, but also realized that I made a tremendous sacrifice to be with her.

She hugged me tightly and we kissed harder than ever before. I told her that I would never leave her again and that my family meant everything to me. She smiled and said "I know. I cannot live my life without you either."

With that out of the way, it was only a matter of time before I spoke to Mark Ward and Christian Underwood, along with Eric Staggs. I headed up to their offices a few days before the major PPV and spoke with them in private. I told them that I needed a long leave of absence. Not because I was afraid of anybody around here and certainly not because I no longer possessed the fire to compete with anyone around here, but because I needed to be both a good father and husband to my family. Coming into this meeting, I knew that they would be disappointed and they confirmed my suspicions when they acknowledged that fact loudly. However, they understood and gave me all the time I needed.

The last thing I needed to do was speak to the fans one more time and let them know why I would not be involved with the title match that night. They too, like the bosses, would be disappointed, but gave me a standing ovation for doing the right thing in the end. Of course, Max Burke would foolishly call me a coward and a loser for walking away on it all, but I'll address him some other time. He will be dealt with in the future, I assure you!

After that night, Lisa, aka Ariel, and I, Kain, also known as Alex Grayson, decided that it was time for a change. Instead of continuing to live in Detroit, Illinois, where my home used to be, we decided to move to the west coast, in sunny California. Once we made it back safely from NYC to Detroit, our first order of business was getting all of our possessions and moving them to our new home, The Oaks, a gated community. We hired movers to take everything out, haul all of it into their trucks, and started their long journey. After that, we sold our home to a billionaire for one-hundred million dollars. It was chump change to him, but the money was worth it to have! From there, we moved to The Oaks and I've been laying low ever since.

During those two months, I trained very hard and studied from various masters so that I can stay on top of form with everything. I also played with my children and stayed home often with my wife, because that's where I needed to be at this point. It also didn't hurt to finally have my biography, The Life Of A king, published for the whole world to see. Within 72 hours of release, it sold over 200 million copies all over the world and has been translated into various languages all across the globe. From those sales, I got the good feeling that my fans were missing me greatly and were hoping for my return to happen someday.

My wife finally couldn't stand it. She couldn't stand the sight of me being home way too often when the call of the ring came to me so often. She hated the fact that I couldn't do what I love because I chose her over my profession. She decided to have a sit down conversation with near the end of my two month-absence.

One night, when I came home from a grueling training session at Gold's Gym in Venice Beach, CA, I saw my wife sitting down on the table, her elbows propped on it, looking downward as she was in deep thought. I made my footsteps louder as she heard them and faced me. She slowly stood up, took me down to a seat right next to her, and she began crying genuinely. I asked her what was wrong and she told me that she wanted me to go back to the Sin City Wrestling organization. She said that she knew, all this time, that I wanted to be part of the ring, yet I made a tremendous sacrifice and chose her over my career. What woman, she asked, would do that to her man by taking away something that he was completely passionate about? Sure, she wanted the family man to be with her and her family without risking any injury or permanent death, but she knew that I could take care of herself.

I was shocked! So I took her hands in mine and asked her if this is what she really wanted. She nodded. So I told her that I would make sure to visit the kids after I'm done with my events so that I can spend them with them as much as I could. We struck a bargain and the rest, as they say, is history...

But I suppose a little more explanation is warranted for the next step of the plan. I knew that I had to speak with Mark, Chris, and Eric on how to put me into the thick of things once more. I wasn't surprised when they told me that they had an idea and once they informed me of it, I immediately accepted the offer. Then it was really just a matter of waiting until Blaze Of Glory III to reveal myself and let the cat out of the bag. Finally, all I had to do was stay focused on the job at hand and eliminate everyone involved in the match. I accomplished my goal and have safely secured myself as the #1 contender to Brother Grimm's current title, the SCW Roulette championship belt. I look forward to decimating him and bringing the title back to where it truly belongs!

No one will ever be safe again!

---

Kain: Days. Weeks. Months. This was the moment I've been truly waiting for, Brother Grimm.

The sun was shining as Kain was sitting down on a bench at a park somewhere in Los Angeles. There were people around him, of course, but no one really paid that much attention to him, except for the kids and parents that stood at a distance, the kids shouting out his name. He waved at them briefly before focusing his gaze on the camera.

Kain: I know that a few months ago, you and I tangled in a battle and I emerged victorious. You probably didn't like me for that at all and I could possibly care less. Since I returned, I intend to make my mark known here and now and I intend to deliver a strong message to everyone watching the main event at Climax Control that I'm back and stronger than before. You, my unfortunate, worthless peon, will be a stepping stone as I eliminate you from this powerful game and take back the SCW Roulette title. It is only fitting that a King Of Kings holds it in his hands, don't you think?

The King Of Kings looked up briefly and saw a pack of birds overhead to the east. He smiled and looked back on the camera once more.

Kain: I imagine that you want to be those birds, don't you? You don't want to really face me in the end, Grimm, all you want to do is fly away and never come back. See, that would be fine by me, because the truth is, only the strong survive and the weak are left to perish, such as yourself. You've been dreading this moment ever since I defeated you back then, aren't you? You, the man that speaks of incoherent madness and insanity, have found yourself in a place that literally has no escape. Once I enter that ring and stare at you directly in the eye, what kind of chance do you exactly believe to have? I'll tell you the answer - NONE! So you may as well give up on this foolish quest to stay on as the reigning SCW roulette champion and hand it over to me nice or easy. You don't? I'll make your night an extremely long and painful one until you are ready to tap like the little bitch you are...or just stay down on the ground, unmoving, as I get the pin...1....2....!

He gestures the numbers with one finger raised up each. He sits forwards a bit and then stands up, slowly walking into the crowd for a little bit, blending himself with the environment until he resurfaces. Standing nearby a gate that leads to a block within the city, he folds his arms and faces the camera once more.

Kain: The way I've looked at it, Brother Grimm, you and I are entangled in the main event, which means that we have to give a good show that the fans will never forget! But the truth is, I don't want to just give them a good show; I'm here to prove that my courage, determination, and power is all I need to be the best around here. You are an excellent example to showcase my new skills in the ring. That's why, at Climax Control, I'm going to enjoy every second of my time with you in the ring. I'm going to smash your bones, break your knees, bust up your face, and injure your throat to the point of where you can't talk. You don't get it, do you? I'm going to make you SUFFER in all this glorious chaos! Sure, there's Roulette rules involved, but I guarantee you, I'll gladly break all the rules to get where I need to go, Brother Grimm. After I destroy you, all other challengers will more than certainly be intimated by what I can now do. Max Burke, Andrew Garcia, Simon Jones, all of these idiots thought they had a chance in beating me again or possibly might for the first time are in for the fight of their lives! Do not doubt my word, Brother Grimm. Our last encounter proved as much, didn't it? Of course it did! Otherwise, I wouldn't be hearing the trembling of your boots all the way out here! It's only a matter of time before your clock gets cleaned from post to post! Are you afraid of that, Brother Grimm? Are you afraid of the fact that I'm going to be taking everything away from you and forcing you to either start from scratch or be permanently injured for the rest of your life? Trust me, neither outcome will please you and you don't what? I don't care!

Shaking his head back and forth, he feels his shorts being tugged and he looks down. He sees a little girl that is holding a picture of him in his glory days at AWA. He kneels down, smiles, signs the autograph and hugs the little girl. She couldn't be more excited as she rushed to her parents, who nodded at me with their thanks. I returned the nod, then stepped outside of the gate.

Kain: This is part of the reason why I am here, Brother Grimm. I'm here to steal the show each and every time for my fans. Can you not say the same for yourself? Can you not feel the rush and adrenaline that flows through you when the crowd either cheers or boos you? I know it does every time I step into the ring and it keeps me alive! It is the greatest feeling possible and I look forward to hearing it resound with greater clarity as I kick your ass from post to post! You made my job a lot easier, in fact, now that the SCW Roulette title is on the line! Understand something, I'm not going to be having kid gloves on; I'm going to throw the rulebook out of the window and make you my bitch for the entire night until I'm done with your rotting carcass! Just take a look at the clash I just had with Andrew Garcia, a sore loser that's probably going to ask me for another rematch with me, just because he couldn't stand the fact that I kicked his ass THAT EASILY! And I know the same will be for you, Brother Grimm, because you can't stand seeing me or even possibly holding the damn belt! This match is going to cost you everything and I'm so happy to oblige and do what I do best in that ring. I hold NOTHING back and I make sure that nothing stands in my way of accomplishing dreams like this! I'm going to be the next SCW Roulette champion after it's all said and done, Brother Grimm!

He turns away from the camera, then gets into his car and speeds off into the road as the camera slowly, but surely fades to black.
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion