Author Topic: Time to soar?  (Read 292 times)

Offline Emma Rose

• View Profile
Time to soar?
« on: April 11, 2014, 10:17:12 PM »
 Ben: So let me get this straight, you don’t want to leave the bed today even though we’re in one of the most beautiful places in the world?

Opening up we find Emma Rose and Ben Jordan snuggled up together in bed. Emma’s facing away from Ben but her head is resting right on his muscular left arm. With both of her hands she has them placed around his thick bare arm as she hugs into it. Ben on the other hand is slightly turned towards her, his head lifted up from the pillows so he can try and look at her face.

Emma: Nope!

As the Kiwi snuggles into his arm some more a smile can’t help but form over the face of the Cockney King as he finally tucks himself into her side, spooning her. As he rests his chin on top of her bare shoulder he looks out straight into the mirrored door in front of them, his smile quickly fades from his face as he can see that Emma’s a million miles away.

Ben: What’s wrong Em?

Bringing his right hand up from his sneaky position on her hip he runs his fingers through her hair, while using his left arm that is being hugged as a blockade he pulls her into his body closer. Quickly blinking Emma looks at their reflection in the mirror a small smile finally coming to play on her face. To be completely honest, she loved this, she loved waking up in his arms, she loved how he would always hold her as they drifted off to sleep and that he would always find her in the morning so that they could fully wake up in each other’s arms.  

Emma: My mind is just all over the place, with everything going on back home with my family... I’m here a million miles away, what if something happens?

Emma could tell that Ben was concerned as she felt his left arm push into her chest, as her back was now firmly pressed up against his softly breathing chest. He moved his right leg up and over both of her legs, subconsciously trapping her there. Not because he wanted to force out an answers purely because he was concerned for her, it was his way of making her feel safe.

Ben: Well if something happens to your Nan, I promise you I’ll get m...our jet fuelled up and we will go straight to New Zealand.

Squeezing her into his chest tightly, Emma managed to roll around in his vice grip, so she was now facing him. Both of her hands found the side of his face as she examined the truthful look in his glowing blue eyes. As Ben looked upon her he slightly adjusted his position to accommodate her body keeping her a close to him as possible but making sure that even though he might have been a little bit uncomfortable, that she wasn’t.

Emma: We can’t just abandon the tour, we have responsibilities.

Running her fingers through his slightly longer than usual hair that had started to curl, Emma could feel Ben’s chest press into hers softly as he exhaled. His large right hand was pressed into her back holding her there keeping her close, while his left hand came up to adjust the white silk sheet, keeping their bodies covered.  

Ben: Yes but Erik, Christian and Mark are firm believers in family first... so don’t worry about it. I’ve got this all sorted.

Looking down at her with a twinkle in his eye, he wanted her to feel at ease, he wanted her not to worry. After all since they had finally reunited he had gone out of his way to make sure she was always happy, to make sure she was always smiling and he had defiantly made sure that she always felt loved and cared for. Just as he was about to lean in and press his lips against hers, she stopped him with a slight push on his well defined chest.  

Emma: Why are you so nice to me?

Yanking his head back slightly Ben’s right eyebrow cocked, as he looked down at his girlfriend uncertain of where that question had come from.

Ben: Because I’m meant to be nice to the woman I love?

Instantly feeling stupid Emma’s hand that was pressing into his chest slid down underneath the covers to rest on his hip.

Emma: Yeah but after everything we have been through you still treat me like I’ve done nothing wrong?

Looking up at him with those green eyes that told him so many things about her, Ben just replied with a smile. His right hand came up to the bottom of her chin as he commanded her full attention.

Ben: Em, how many times do I have to tell you to stop this? Yes I was pissed at you for leaving at the time, yes I was annoyed but it’s done and you came back to me and that means more to me than anything.

He could tell that she must have been in a different world, as ever little bit of doubt about herself was coming out of her mouth, but worse of all he could tell by the look in her eyes that she was emotionally ruining herself. Ah the joys of being female.

Emma: You’re one in a million Benny Bear.

Her left hand wrapped round his back and pulled him closed to her as her right cupped the side of his manly face. Her finger nails tickled his face as she let her manicured nails play with his beard. Ben just rocked forward and in one swift roll he moved their entire bodies. Placing her underneath him, Ben’s heavy body fell between Emma’s legs that instantly came up to link around his back. His hands let go of her body as he now supported himself so he could hold himself up to look at her. Emma’s hands came up to hide her breasts as the silk sheet was pulled away from him, from the angle of Ben’s body that was propped up. Looking down at her with a cheeky smile Ben slowly lowered himself down towards her, his lips searching for hers. As he edged towards her Emma’s hands moved from her mounds as she wrapped them around his back, before pulling herself up just slightly from the bed so she could met him halfway to share a small kiss.

Ben: Alright, well let me just go gather some things and we can work on staying in bed together all day.

Unwrapping her legs from around his waist Emma, gave him the freedom he needed to move. As Ben looked for his way out of the large king sized bed, he grabbed onto her body and rocked her forward. Now Ben rested on his knees and legs, while he placed Emma firmly on them. Looking up at her from the position on his lap, he couldn’t help himself as he pulled the sheet up over his head wrapping both their bodies in the sheet, so he could sneakily bury his face between her cleavage. Emma watched as his hands slid up her torso, before coming to a stop at her chest.  

Emma: Well until two pm anyways, and then we have a press conference to attend.

Her breath was a little staggered that caused her tone to be softer than normal, as silence fell over the room once more Ben’s head moved underneath the sheet as Emma’s eyes fell closed, her back arching inwards Ben held onto her delicate frame in his hands. Slowly moving his head up her body the sheet over his head fell down. It was only stopped by his big shoulders, pressing her into him so nothing was shown Ben looked up at her with a cheeky smile.

Ben: Don’t you mean; you have a press conference? I’m not booked, they don’t wanna hear from me.

Running her hands down his back she dug her nails into his skin, while looking down at him with lust filled eyes.  

Emma: I think they would prefer to hear from you... you know that could work, you have a way with words, maybe you could be my voice?

Tilting her head to the side as she looked down at him, he could tell that she wasn’t joking.

Ben: Not a chance Kiwi, you have to stop being so shy...

As his hands found their way to her hips, he dug his fingers into her flesh pulling her into him forcefully enough for a gasp to leave her lips.

Emma: I don’t like public speaking...

Leaning over him she rested her lips against his stealing small kisses, drawing his hands from her hips to her behind. Pulling away from the affection she was showering him in, Ben couldn’t help but smile.  

Ben: But you can show off your tits and arse for a living and not think anything of it?

Raising an eyebrow down to him Emma knew that he meant that line nicely, pulling herself away from him slightly she smirked.

Emma: That’s different...

She watched as Ben’s eyes followed her tongue as she spoke, making sure she held his gaze she made sure to lick her lips after she spoke.

Ben: How so?

Pulling her into him some more Ben rested his lips on the side of her neck, leaving soft delicate kisses there.

Emma: I not expected to talk when showing off my tits and arse.

Extending her neck Emma allowed Ben as much room as possible as he trailed his lips from the base of her neck up to her ear lobe, taking it between his teeth before lightly kissing it.

Ben: You know what? I really wish everyone could see the sides of you that I see the naughty happy go lucky side... the side of you were your not afraid of anything...

His arms travelled up her back and with one swift movement he had pulled her down on top of him. Ben now laid with his back against the bed while Emma was firmly pressed on top of him. Quickly bringing his right leg up he wrapped it around her bottom, making sure that it wasn’t shown. Ben didn’t have any issues with Emma’s playboy job, nor any issues with millions of men looking upon her body when it was in the pages of the magazine or online but he didn’t like to show her off when they were being intimate. Who was he protecting her from, seeing as there was no SCW camera in the room? That might have been right on the money but their bedroom over looked the lavish pool at Palais Namaskar in Marrakech, Morocco the only thing separating their bedroom from the pool was a bay of large floor to ceiling glass doors and the curtains weren’t fully pulled across.

Emma: Maybe one day.  

Her voice sounded song like as she ran her lips across his neck and up to his right ear, Emma kept her eyes locked on Ben’s as she could feel him watching her.

Ben: Maybe I just need to coach it out of you?

Wrapping his arms around her Ben wanted her to feel comfortable about finally opening up about this, as much as she was an outgoing girl around him to the rest of the world she was shy and timid.

Emma: You could try but not everyone is blessed with a fog horn as a mouth like you.

Her right index finger came up to his parted lips, as she tapped it there lightly Ben brushed it away playfully.

Ben: I’m going to take that as a compliment.

Pressing his lips against hers, he wrapped his arms around her as she deepened their embrace. Before anything could get too heated, Ben quickly dragged his face away from hers, he didn’t want to but he had to as he had a brilliant idea pop up in his head.

Ben: Alright you stay here I’ll be back in a few minutes, let me just get some stuff sorted so we don’t have to leave the room... maybe while I’m out you could slip into something more comfortable...

Looking up at her with a playful smile and a cocky wink Ben’s face screamed teenage boy, while Emma looked down at him confused.

Emma: Ben I’m naked, what’s more comfortable than naked?

His mouth flew open as if he was shocked at her reply, although let’s be honest he knew she was right.

Ben: I was thinking French maid...

Dear Diary,

Well it’s been a while, but what can I say? It’s been a magical few weeks. I’ve managed to get back on some sort of roll in my wrestling career, not only that but I have Ben backing me up completely. I do feel a bit sorry for him tho, I don’t think this is what he signed up for when he brought back Jordan Williams into Sin City Wrestling. I’m fairly sure becoming my “ring bitch” was the last thing he wanted to do.

The worst thing is every time I talk to him about it he just says that he is happy to do it. A massive part of me knows that he likes being by my side, but a massive part of me also knows that this isn’t what he wants to be known for. I can tell by the look in his eyes, he wants more than this... and to be honest I want more for him as well. Ben Jordan deserves to be taken seriously he deserves to be in the spot light... he doesn’t need to be standing at ringside for me, holding my shoes.

Although if I’m completely honest, I enjoy having him accompany me to the ring each week, but a part of me wonders how long that will work in my favour? I mean I completely understand that he will never turn his back on me, he will always look out for me... but sometimes I think me might become a distraction... for me anyways... it’s hard for me to look at him now while I write this without wanting to stop, walk over there and make him feel like a king. I owe him a lot, I owe him for taking me back, I owe him for putting a roof over my head, I owe him for every bit of happiness I have in my life right now. If only he knew how grateful I really was towards him.

Okay, okay, okay enough of that it’s time to focus, it’s time to focus on my next big challenge and that being the one they call Roxi Johnson. This is probably my biggest challenge yet in Sin City Wrestling, to try and top the great Roxi Johnson, that’s going to be hard, like really hard. Sure some people will say that she is a different person as of late, but that doesn’t take anything away from her wrestling ability. I know for a fact that Roxi is going to come into Climax Control with something to prove, I mean after all at Blaze of Glory she didn’t exactly have her head in the game, so I have no doubt in my mind that Cyrus has had two weeks to try and whip that out of her. You know what’s more deadly than a Superhero gone bad? A voice that’s constantly yapping away in their ear provoking them. If I have to fear anything it’s what Cyrus has been telling Roxi, I mean after all he seems to have some sort of sixth sense when it comes to judging people. After all it was this glorified saviour that told Roxi all about what Odette was really like, it Cyrus that claims he knows everything that there is to know about everyone. I wonder what lies he will tell her about me? I wonder what he will say about me to try and get in her mind that I’m bad, I’m evil and that I need to be destroyed.

I can imagine it will be things like; I’m trying to save her from him. Well correction Cyrus, I couldn’t care about that... what you and Roxi do in your spare time, its fine by me... if Roxi who was once so strong minded is so easily manipulated by someone like you... if she was so willing to decide to turn her back on the fans, on her friends and on her loved ones then maybe just maybe she doesn’t need saving... maybe she needs a body bag? I don’t feel the need to save Roxi, I don’t feel the need to play hero, she chose this path and now she is walking along it. It’s her business and for some reason she enjoys it, who am I to interrupt something that has nothing to do with me?

I have no doubt Cyrus will be telling her that I don’t take her seriously and that should be rectified.  Sad thing is I do take Roxi seriously, I always have and I always will... she and I worked well together in the tag match we once had, she was really easy to get along with, she was a pleasure to work with. I still think that deep down she is the same person, she is just clouded by misguidance at the moment. I could never say anything bad about her wrestling abilities, I could never fault her ring work or her work ethic, to say I looked up to her when I first joined Sin City Wrestling is an understatement she was everything in my eyes of what a women’s wrestler should be like. Sure many could argue, many people could say that Odette Ryder, Misty, Kittie and Roxanne are the real top females in our business. People can say that they’re the ones that paved the way for many of the up and coming stars that lurk the hallways of Sin City Wrestling... but if you ask me, in my eyes it’s always been Roxi who I looked up to... she’s smart, funny, athletic, amazing on the microphone, even better in the ring, whenever Roxi walked into a room people just knew that she was destined for great things.

Cyrus might even tell Roxi that I have “laughed” about her recent track record, but let’s be honest... if Roxi has shown me anything it’s get knocked down seven times but stand up eight. I don’t care for people that have smooth journeys on their way to the top, all I care about is seeing them finally make it there and make it their own. I know that Roxi wants to be back in the title hunt, I know what she wants to get back to the throne but sometimes in life you have to go through some tough spots, God puts them there so when you finally reach the top your can appreciate how far you’ve come. Jesus, look at me writing like this, thank the lord Ben has no interest in reading my dairy or her might take credit for my sudden outburst of my not giving up attitude, that or I’ve suddenly ingested a large dose of John Cena promo work on youtube, either or.

As I said before I can only speculate on what Cyrus is telling Roxi, on what he is doing to get her motivated for her match against me this week in Morocco. What I’m saying might not be fact, but it’s what I’m using to try and build myself up to take on Roxi Johnson. This Sunday I’m not going to go out to the ring with a smug attitude about how I could beat her; I’m going to go out there and treat her like the “old” Roxi. I’m going to be respectful and remember the good things about her, because no matter how dark and dangerous she might have become... she is still Roxi Johnson, she is still crab girl and she is still the one that I look up to. I guess the best thing about looking up to her for so long, I can say I know her ring skills in and out, I know what her favourites are, I know what her ticks are for when she sets up for her finishers and trademarks I can only hope that I have what it takes in me to see these signs and put a stop to them before they happen.

A win this weekend looks like it’s slipping out of my hands, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to give up and quit trying. You know a very special lady once told me that, if you want something in life go after it... and no matter what happens, no matter how many times you trip, stumble or fall you need to get up and keep reaching for it.

I know what I want. I want to make it to the top of Sin City Wrestling. I want people to say my name alongside the likes of Roxi, Misty, Vixen and Kittie. I want people to see what I can do. I want them to see how far I’ve come and know that they have been with me throughout the entire journey. Come this Sunday I’ll be praying for a win, I’ll be looking for a chance to sink my teeth into my goal of becoming a contender for the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell Championship, but I promise to keep my eyes on the moment and right now Roxi is in my moment, right now Roxi is standing between me and my goal. Now I can either let her beat me and delay it, or I can dig down deep and go into this match head strong? I know which one I want, I know what way I want it to go down... but only time will tell.

Now tell me what you are?

Kia Kaha!

Tell me how you’re going to get to the top?

By being Kia Kaha!

Come Sunday I can’t guarantee the outcome for the match but I can promise you one thing, I’m heading for the top it’s only a matter of time before I get there.

Roxi I have no doubt in my mind that you’re coming into this match stronger, faster and more focused then before, just know that I’m ready for this, I’m ready for you and regardless of what happens I’m honoured to finally be able to face you one on one in the middle of our six sided ring.

As for Cyrus I can only hope that he keeps his hands out of this match.

As for Ben Jordan, please, please, please make sure you make him put a shirt on because if he's looking anything like they way he's looking now, I might not make it to the ring on time. There's something about a bearded man with muscles that look like they have been carved out of stone that makes me weak and on Sunday night I can't afford to me weak.

And as for the Sin City Wrestling fans, they need to know that each and every week I give it my all... so this week will be no different, let's see if you can help the ERJ Movement along, let's see how loud I can get the Sin City Wrestling crowd, let's see how proud I can make them.

You're time is coming Emma, it's time for the flightless bird to soar.

It's time to be Kia Kaha.

Love
ERJ
XXX
<a href="http://s1334.photobucket.com/user/EmmaxRose/media/Banners/emmarose1_zps91910ae6.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]
<p style="color:#FCDFFF">New Zealand's Hottest Export