Author Topic: - What a f**king mess,  (Read 348 times)

Offline Melody Grace

• RAINBOWS!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Melody Grace
- What a f**king mess,
« on: March 14, 2014, 10:40:37 PM »
 What a fucking mess;

Well if things couldn’t get any more confusing, I think we just found another puzzle piece to the never ending puzzle known as Gabriel and Odette. To say that even I don’t know what’s happening between these two would be one hundred percent correct. All I know is that Odette wants to move on with her life, but how can see when every time she turns around he is there, being annoying like a constant itch that she can’t scratch? At first I thought it was obsession but now it looks like it has turned into a full fledge vendetta. Talk about role reversals.  Hey Gabriel isn’t it meant to be the female acting like a crazy bitch after a break up, not the male? I think someone needs to check his position, or at least his gender.

Now, now before you jump on the Odette hate train (toot, toot), let’s take a look at the position there in shall we? Odette left Gabriel, was it a bad time to walk away from him? Regardless it had to be done, she had to walk away from him right then and there or otherwise, she would have been trapped. He would have been trapped and let’s face it, no one likes a forced happily ever after. So without even a word spoken to Gabriel, she walked out of his life leaving him, the house, the cars, the money and her engagement ring. She left without a single word spoken; in fact she took her exit to twitter. Ah yes the world of twitter. I see what’s wrong with the world now, when such intimate conversations can be made very public in the form of social media.

Oh well you win some, you lose some… but what can you expect Odette has always been a very vocal twitter user? Okay now after Odette walked out of Gabriel’s life the following week he finds himself getting picked up and disposed of by Giani – High five my little ninja turtle friend – what? I’m allowed to be Odette bias, I mean… I’m kind of her. Now listen up because this is the best bit, while Gabriel was lying in the hospital bed waiting on test results, waiting to hear back about his future he also had a glimmer of hope that Odette would come back come sashaying into the room.

To without any doubts make his life worth all the pain and suffering that he recently been through, but did she? Well no… far from it my good friend. You see while Gabriel was praying for Odette to return and become his guardian angel, she was off protecting him from the reality. I mean don’t get me wrong, she wanted to come back, she wanted to answer Synn’s calls and texts but she couldn’t she had to stay away from him because of regardless of how good it would have felt with him back in her life. The truth that she is still keeping secret would have destroyed him. How could she just sit there and watch the man that she loved (well she could very well still love) and pretend that everything was going to work out just fine and dandy? She couldn’t lie to him like that. She wouldn’t lie to him like that.

So as Gabriel sat there and counted the hours and watched the minutes tick by, she left him alone… not even a single visit, not even a single tweet, not even a single get well message, card, flowers, chocolates… nothing… she had taken a page out of his book and just disappeared. Fallen off the face of the earth, legitimately, for months Odette has fallen into the unknown. Well you know now where she has been; thanks to Gabriel’s mind games… that Sunday at Climax Control Odette let slip to everyone that she has been everywhere, but why? Well she said that she needed to get away from everyone… she needed to get away from them?

Who are these people she calls “them” was she talking about the Sins? Was she talking about nXt? Was she talking about her family? Was she talking about the fans? Was she talking about the other bombshells? So many questions that remain unanswered… so much doubt still lingers over the head of the infamous and loveable Odette Nicole Ryder. Surely she couldn’t have meant the fans? She loves the fans. Surely she couldn’t have meant nXt she lives and breathes for the New Xtremes… I guess ones thing’s for sure, no matter how much you think you know someone, there will always be a side to them that refuses to let you in. That refuses to grant you the truth.

It’s this secret that’s allowing Gabriel to hold something over Odette, even though he doesn’t know what she’s hiding. He knows that she isn’t being honest. This is why like a hawk that surrounds and stalks his prey he is circling her, he wants the truth. He wants her to spill the beans; he wants the rest of the world to see her for what she really is. Too bad for you Gabriel, regardless of what mind trickery you use, you will never be able to dig this secret out of Odette’s “rotting carcass”. Want to know how I know this? Because no one ever admits something as the truth despite the consequences of mind control when it’s something they don’t believe in themselves; and that ladies and gentlemen is why Odette is staying tight lipped.

The secret she’s hiding, isn’t because of the devastating affect it will have on her life or Gabriel’s life... it’s because she refuses to accept it as the truth. You see every cloud has a silver lining, and this is it for her… so Gabriel go ahead, try and get Odette to spill the truth out to you but you’re honestly wasting your time.

Now I’ve said this once before, but I have no issues in saying it again… let it go Gabriel. It’s time to move on with your life. For once you need to listen to someone, no good will come from this... just leave it dead and buried.

Gabriel

Well I might as well just get this out of the way now because there is no doubt in my mind that you are going to be the main ammo that Delia and Ethan will throw at me coming into my match this weekend. First of all I don’t care about what your vendetta is against me, because as far as I’m concerned you’re the one that looks like a crazed, obsessed stalker of a boyfriend. Oops, I mean ex boyfriend, I guess it’s true when they say; the emo doesn’t fall far behind the guy liner.

Let’s get one thing clear, you might think you’re winning with all these head games and tricks that you have up your sleeves but trust me I know you more than you think. I know that you only lash out when you’re either provoked or hurt. Now from memory I haven’t done anything to provoke such an anger out of you, you see I think your channelling your rage you have built up for Giani on me and Gabe that’s not fair. I wasn’t the one who dumped you on your head and neck.

But I was the one who dumped you on your arse. Ah yes the true reason you have come after me, I hurt you. I hurt you really bad didn’t I? I guess you figured you had found the one that could give you everything, I was that one. Although life has an interesting way in taking things from us that we want most. You wanted me... I walked away... I wanted you to be happy... so in turn you should have just walked away as well. However the need for answers consumed you and like a traveller you had to go out and find answers. Too bad everywhere you looked I had already covered my traces, I had already covered up my tracks to make sure you never and trust me Gabriel, read my perfect lips you WILL NEVER FIND OUT WHY I LEFT YOU.

Now, before I go all crazy ex girlfriend on you let me just remind you, that no matter what you do to me, I forgive you because I know deep down inside of that hardened bad boy exterior you’re still that guy who fell in love. You’re still that guy that wants to hold me, that wants to provide for me, that wants to give me everything I ever dreamt of... because I changed you and as much as you can say it was for the worst it would be denial. You liked how I made you more sensitive, you liked that I turned your gloomy little life into something worth living. You adored that about me Gabriel and deep down you still do I know it. That’s why you can’t bring yourself to face me man to woman to do all these horrible things to me... because you and I both know that I have a hold over you. One you can’t just shake, one that you can’t move away from.

I made you into a better person because I accepted you for who you really are and you crave for that feeling back. You know no matter how dark and dangerous you get, you know when the time comes when you come crawling back for forgiveness I’ll grant it to you with open arms. How many times must we go through this? How many times am I expected to just forgive and forget Gabriel? You see everyone might think that I’m putting you through hell right now, hell some even think that I deserve this... but trust me if they knew you, if they knew what it was like being with you they would have left a long time ago.

You might claim to everyone that I sucked all of your popularity, all your money and all your goodness out of you but trust me the only thing that I wanted from you was the man that I loved... a man that I would do anything for... so if that means leaving them in the middle of the night with no reasoning, then so be it. Sometimes the unknown isn’t worth the pain Gabriel and right now you need to believe me when I say this, just let it go. You’re not going to find out anything sinister, you’re not going to find out that I cheated on you, because I didn’t. You’re not going to find out that I fell out of love with you, because I won’t... you’re just going to find a big massive pile of pain... pain that won’t only just rip me apart from the inside out but will leave you in a world of pain so dreadful that not even the notorious Gabriel will be able to handle.

So here I go begging you once again to just leave me alone, I don’t want this, I don’t want you... I just want you to stay out of my head. No more light shows, no more thunder and rain I just want you to admit it is what it is and for now until forever it’s over.

Please stay away from Steve at Climax Control, regardless of how stupid his actions were against you he was just looking out for me, surely a man like you can understand that?

As of right now Gabriel, you might think you’re being a bigger distraction that what you really are... but honey you’re not actually helping Ethan and Delia’s case. I know you’re going to be around on Sunday and I know your main goal is most likely to take away a victory from me in this tournament but trust me G, I don’t plan on this match lasting very long at all so at Climax Control you better be quick because all it’s going to take is three tiny seconds before Delia’s shoulders are pinned to that matt.

After Climax Control – location backstage; inside the bombshell’s locker room.

The scene opens up backstage after Sin City Wrestling weekly show of climax Control. Most the arena has been cleared out and the famous ring superstars and Bombshells have gone home, well of the Bombshells expect Odette and Amy Marshall that is. Inside the Bombshell’s locker room it looks like a deserted ghost town with everything being cleaned up and removed. Over to the far corner Odette Ryder can be seen packing her belonging away, with her bright pink beats by Dre hugging tightly to hear head. Singing away to her music, Odette almost doesn’t notice Amy Marshall walking out of the bathroom, but as she catches the corner of her eye Odette quickly rips her headphones off her head and yells out.
Odette: Amy can we talk please?

Her thick Australian accent took Amy by surprise as she looked over her shoulder and back at Odette. Stopping the Alaskan bombshell turned around and looked Odette up and down unsure of what was about to happen.

Amy: ugh, sure I guess what’s up?

Odette quickly stuffed her head phones into her bag before turning back to Amy giving her, her full undivided attention.

Odette: I know this is going to sound really super crazy, but I just want to thank you.

The look on Amy’s face was priceless as she scrunched up her nose, not knowing what Odette was talking about. Leaning back on her right leg, Amy folded her arms across her chest, not looking amused.

Amy: Thank me, for what?

Odette could sense the tension coming off of Amy and she was hoping she could put a stop to it and quickly. Licking her lips the Australian Bombshell sighed before continuing.

Odette: Well here’s the kicker…

Amy screwed up her nose once more, not sure what on earth Odette was talking about.

Amy: I’m sorry the what?

Blushing Odette smiled nervously as she adjusted the Tiffany’s bracelet that hung loosely around her wrist.

Odette: Sorry my Aussie showing again isn’t it?

Odette looked down and noticed that Amy was now tapping her foot, she clearly had somewhere to go, or was in the middle of something before Odette interrupted her.

Amy: A little, now can we get back to the point?

Odette: Oh yeah sure, sorry…

Taking a deep breath in Odette sighed as she exhaled, she wasn’t sure how this was going to go down but she was going to give it a red hot crack. Looking Amy up and down the Aussie spoke nervously.

Odette: I just want to thank you for um well if I can be completely honest, for opening my eyes.

Amy: again I’m not following.

Running her fingers through her brown hair Odette clicked her tongue off her white teeth at the same time. It was a trademark of hers that came out when she was deep in thought.

Odette: Well, I want to thank you for being the one to snap me out of fantasy land I was living in last time I was in Sin City Wrestling.

Amy’s stance changed as she loosened up, but her face still read “I don’t believe you”

Amy: What a minute, you’re thanking me for beating you?

The hand that was previously running through her hair came down around to the back of her neck. Odette rubbed the tension from the very base of neck and smiled gently.

Odette: Ummm yeah, yeah I am… is that weird? I feel like that’s weird and now this is going to turn super awkward?

The two Bombshells exchanged a rare smile as Odette was hoping she hadn’t scared of Amy, while Amy was still trying to work Odette Ryder out.  

Amy: Well it’s not something a normal person would do, but then again what’s normal?

As Amy let out a slight laugh, Odette’s body eased up she had made some sort of impact.

Odette: Well anyways, I just want you to know that I’m glad you were the one to beat me and take my undefeated streak.

Amy: okay, now this is getting weird.

Throwing her hands up in defence the Australian started to talk very fast, trying to plead her innocent.

Odette: No, no hear me out. I’m glad that I got to face you first up, I mean back than I wasn’t myself, I wasn’t happy with tagging with Misty, I wasn’t happy with the way my career was turning out, I wasn’t happy with my own lack of motivation… so I set myself this stupid challenge and I actually started to believe that I owned the Bombshell division.

A huff left Amy’s lips as Odette tried to dig herself out of awkward hole that she had just dug for herself.

Amy: I hope this apology gets better because as of right now, it’s kinda sucking.

Once again the expression on Amy’s face changed to a lighter more friendly one, but deep down Odette knew that she was still second guessing her.

Odette: Look it’s hard to explain, I just want you to know I’m thankful for what you did that night… the few weeks after however, when you went on little rampages about you making me quit on the other hand, I can’t say I overly agree with them but hey… I’ll let you have it.

Because letting someone believe you quit because of them is easier to accept than what really happened to you isn’t it Odette? Who are you and why do you randomly pop up in my promos? Because you want me to? Okay good point.

Odette: But to prove that there’s no hard feelings and that I’m hoping we can start up our crazy love hate friendship again… I would love for us to shake hands and move on with it?

Amy’s jaw slightly dropped as she watched Odette stretch out her hand, waiting eagerly for a hand shake.

Amy: Are you serious?

Odette: One hundred percent…

As the two Bombshells stared each other down, it only took a few seconds for Amy to decide that she trusted this apology. Finally she took Odette’s hand in hers and the two shook over it.

Amy: This doesn’t make us best friends you know?

Odette couldn’t help but laugh as their hands parted.

Odette: I have no doubt about that.

In a rare display of sportsmanship (or do I mean sportsWOMANship?) the two girls laughed and smiled at each other before Amy dismissed herself and left Odette alone in the arena to gather her belongings and no doubt her thoughts.

Ethan Brody.

You know what the worst thing about these mix tag team tournaments is? Some might say the fact that they’re a random draw, others might say because they take away from the single championships, others might say it’s because some people aren’t mean to ever be placed in a tag team together… well I reckon the worst thing about them is when you look into the ring and you see your male opponent in physical and emotional pain. Like last year when I had to stand on the ring apron and watch Thatcher Rex be screwed over my Misty, that sucked for him that didn’t work out too well for him. Again last year I had to watch the pain and suffering this tournament can bring when the than love of my life Gabriel get smacked around the ring by Jordan Williams. I felt for Gabriel, I really did… because I knew that deep down he didn’t want to be in that position, deep down he wanted to be on MY team.

Just like poor Ethan.

Poor, poor Ethan. I mean things might be looking rosy for you now Ethan but can you honestly tell us you were impressed with your tag team partner when you first found out it was Delia? Oh the twitter niceties were cute to begin with, how you both went on to say “make sure you don’t cross me” and then the other replied with “I’m here to win, make sure you want to win too” and then the follow up reply to that almost made angels vomit… “Oh I promise you I want to win just as much as you do” okay I’m sure I got the wording a little mixed up, but basically I’m right on target. Oh you two love birds, such a cute innocent team.

Vomit!

Take it from me Ethan, to let you know exactly what you’re dealing with. You got stuck with the joker; you know the card that’s basically pointless in a deck of playing cards. Sure you might have snuck through the first round, but last week’s match got a little harder and Delia was forced to help you beat your best friend’s team by cheating… but let’s be honest you two have been blessed by the booking gods when it comes to first and second round opponents. Unfortunately for you this week, you’re lucks run out. I mean Ethan regardless of you being the back bone of Guns for hire; you’re in no way… even any type of match on Steve Ramone. I kinda actually feel sorry for you Ethan, not just because of what you’re paired with but because of the lack of warm up matches you have had, that can even get you two physically ready to match up against Steve and I. Now I’ll go into why I’m better than Delia later, but right now I’m focusing on you and your imminent defeat.

Now I know how this goes, you’ll say in your promo you and Delia has this because lately I’ve been distracted by Gabriel and my personal life and you’ll say that I’m all over the place and that is an easy target for Delia. But Ethan, even your guilty of wearing the same glass slipper, you see this week, when you should be focusing on Steve, you’ll be thinking of Frost. Frost, Frost, Frost… each time Steve hits you it will just be a constant reminder of how weak and pathetic you are.

This sucks because you’re so hot… but such a waste in this tournament.

Nevertheless only one team will walk out this Sunday with a victory and you can count on me to do anything and everything that I have to make sure that it’s my team. Not that I’ll have to cheat or anything, because let’s face it if Frenchy even thinks about stepping up to me I’ll knock her fair down. You’ll have to worry about Steve, and you see the best thing about Steve other than his loyalty to me… is that he’s driven to win this thing, he wants to win this thing and the best thing about me is I know how to win a blast from the past tournament… because buddy I’ve won it before, and there’s no one left that can stop me from winning it again. Think about it, who toppled their main two enemies in week one and two... oh yeah that’s me.

Oh and before you start preaching about you’re driven too because Frost has poked the bear and awoken your angry side, think about who just had their family threaten? Oh that’s right Steve, so when it comes to being the team with a caged monster, once again I’m winning. Do you honestly think I don’t know what to say to Steve to get him riled up for this match on Sunday? I can paint your face as Gabriel and let’s be real about it… once he’s got that locked in his sights you’re nothing but dead meat.

This is still really annoying because you’re remarkably good looking.

Come Sunday Ethan, you’re going to be wishing you had a different partner. Come Sunday Ethan you’re going to be wishing you were on my team, because my team’s victory is in the bag.

Opening up in the bustling city of New Orleans, loud jazz music can be heard vibrating through the narrow streets. The everyday chit chat or people are at a constant high as they fight the music so that they can be heard. Across the street near the Jackson Square card readers line the street, just waiting for people to fall for their tricks. The night was old, but the bright lights and the energy from the city made it feel young. To the locals of New Orleans every Friday night was endless; they had some much to look forward to in the mini city that never sleeps. Panning into the Jackson Square a lone male is seen sitting on a bench seat looking up at the cathedral across the road, his hands lay perfectly still in his lap. Leaning back into the chair, his attention turns to his right but his eyes and face still look towards the ancient building.

Paul: I can’t believe it’s you?

Without even a sound, he was now joined by a female figure; the female figure that belongs to Odette Ryder. She was wearing a long pair of dark blue jeans, a tight fitting black racer back shirt and a curve hugging black leather jacket. As she took a seat beside him Odette flicked a long lock of her brown hair out of her perfectly made up face, her emerald eyes were positively glowing at the sight of her male companion.  

Odette: What do you mean; you can’t believe it’s me?

Her Australian accent was pleading innocence but he had known her for so long, it felt like a century. Finally looking down from the building his eyes traced her body looking at the jewellery that dripped from her. He couldn’t help but roll his eyes, he knew Odette had a taste for the finer things in life and she wasn’t afraid to show them all off.  

Paul: I didn’t think in a million years you would show yourself around here again?

He sounded impressed, something that she loved about him he was always impressed by her when she was around. He was always alert to her every move, fidget and breath it was like her was counting on her to one day struggle so he could in fact save her. Paul was always the hero. A coy smile crossed his face as he madly studied her face, looking for any signs of emotional pain. He was reading her emotions.

Odette: Don’t be silly, New Orleans is like my second favourite city.

Licking her lips Odette slide across the seat, so now her right leg was touching his left. Looking down at how close they were Paul’s left hand came up and around her, scooping her into his side. Nothing else needed to be said or exchanged as Odette felt at ease and rested her head on his shoulder.

Paul: But what about you’re past?

As he spoke Paul turned towards her and spoke softly into her ear, he was trying to provoke a reaction from her. Knowing exactly what he was up to Odette just closed her eyes and spoke softly.

Odette: Don’t you mean our past?

Reaching out with his right hand he took her chin between two fingers and gently guided her face back up towards his. Searching frantically he held his gaze on her emerald eyes searching for answers, wanting to know why after all these years she would come back into his life. Not that it was unwanted, the sexual tension was written all over each of their bodies.

Paul: How could I forget?

Another confident smiled radiated from his face, as his right hand traced up the side of her face, pushing a strand of her hair back tucking it behind her ear.

Odette: I wouldn’t let you forget, and every now and then when I get the feeling that you’re even thinking about forgetting me I make sure I pop back up in your life just to remind you.

A massive smile popped on the face on Odette as she leant towards him teasing him with her parted lips. Watching on intently as his eyes followed the line her tongue made as it moistened her perfectly made up pouty lips.

Paul: and I wouldn’t have it any other way.

His smile lit up her eyes once more as he leant in towards her, his lips edging into her getting closer and closer. As Odette’s eyes scanned his face she didn’t back down or pull away, just as they were about to make contact he pulled back with a wicked smile on his face.

Paul: Now tell me duchess, what did you do with him?

A seemingly serious question was met with cool and collected eyes as Odette erased the gap between them. Her lips brushing pass his as she spoke.

Odette: I got rid of him, like we discussed.

Looking up into his eyes she smiled, before returning her gaze down to his lips. Just as she was about to lay hers against his, his dark mysterious accent broke her train of thought.

Paul: That’s my girl.

With out any more waiting or suffering, Paul used his left hand to pull Odette into him resting it firmly on the middle of her back. While his right hand came up to hold the side of her face, within seconds their lips finally touched and they were finally reunited. Her lips soft lips instantly melting into his as he courted her, holding her willingly under his possession as his hot pink tongue, broke down her not so tight defence system. After all when it came to him, she was putty in his hands but when it came to her he was equally just as crippled. As his big strong left arm wrapped around her back she felt at ease in his control, their kiss continued to deepen as Odette’s hands came up from her side to grip into his grey cotton shirt, feeling the need to pull him into her. Dropping his right hand away from her face, it came around to the front of her chest, before gripping ever so gently around her throat. He was forceful and assertive but he would never do anything to hurt her, never in a hundred years. As the two continued to reintroduce themselves a swift cold chill blew across Jackson Square, Paul was quick to open one eye and look around ensuring their safety before returning back to the kiss.

Steve Ramone.

Well where to start? Who would have thought we would make it this far in the tournament? If I can be completely honest I was counting us out in week one. I mean facing Misty after a leave of absence? That’s no easy venture but you and I made it look too easy. Hell we even got in a photo finish with our victory. Who would have thought that you and I would make such a good team? Then to prove that it wasn’t just a fluke we tangled with Roxi and Argento and like a reward for all our hard work and dedication we were able to leave them defeated in the ring.

Now in theory this week looks easy on paper, I mean Ethan and Delia? Now I’m not saying that Ethan will be an easy victory but I am saying he is tied up with this whole ordeal with Frost. Now from what we all witnessed last week Frost did a mighty fine job at making sure he was about to inflict enough damage on Landon and Ethan to leave the Guns for Hire fumbling around looking for bullets. But Steve if we know one thing’s for sure, regardless of Ethan’s status, regardless of his presence in the ring the true wild card in this matchup is Delia.

Precious sweet little Delia.

Now I’m not going to promise you were going to walk in and out with this match in the bag, but I can promise you one thing... I will try with everything in my power to make sure that French bitch is left down and out. Bank on it.

However that’s another story for another time in this promo, right now you just need to know that I still have your back because like you have proved to me you have mine. I just wish you would have listened when I warned you about Gabriel, I know what he’s like and I know what he can do and regretfully I know that when he makes a threat, the first time it’s a warning the second time it’s official. So Steve please, let me handle Gabriel. There’s no need for you to stick your nose into this anymore, I get you’re just trying to defend me but trust me I’m like Teflon when it comes to Gabriel... he’s not going to stick on me. He will get bored and all this glitter and shimmer will disappear soon I promise.

We need to focus on the match at hand; we need to focus on Ethan and Delia because it’s granted that they will use Gabriel against us. We need to keep doing what we have been doing and that’s functioning as a team. So come Sunday Steve let’s pray that Ethan and Delia come to the ring with a clean match in mind and let’s pray that they slip up nice and early so we can get the hell out of the arena. You can go be with your family and I can do my best a luring Gabriel away from you.

I’ll see you Sunday partner, but get ready to bring it... because trust me we’re far from being the favourites in this thing... we’re going to have to build all the momentum we can muster to get a victory on our side, so if by chance we do advance into the finals we have enough up our sleeves to pull off a stunning victory.

Because of in spite of who wins out of Simon and Brandy versus Ben and Song we’re up for the fight of our lives. So don’t count our chickens yet Steve but mark my words I will try my best to get us over that line and who knows in a few weeks we might find ourselves holding above our heads a very fancy trophy. You might win a chance to face Simon for his heavyweight championship and I just might win my way back into the ranks of Sin City Wrestling.

Odette: Delia Darling... well this should be fun. I mean how shall I start this? Oh I know... Il était une fois?

The camera pans around to see Odette’s beaming white smile as she playfully waves at the camera.

Odette: Surprise, you pitiable little bitch, I bet you didn’t think that I could speak French no? Or that I could even read French, well trust me sweetie I can and I did and let me just start of by saying right here and right now... how unoriginal of you to go after Gabriel like that. How pathetic of you... you think that since you and he exchanged some sweet words over twitter in French that this going to rile me up, that this is going establish fear in my blackened heart?

Shaking her head from side to side Odette just sighs unamused.

Odette: Honey you’re late night meetings won’t and will not influence me because hey, maybe it’s healthy of him to go out and get in one of the most used pussies in the fashion world. I mean let’s be honest he can’t always fly first class can he?

Odette uses her hands as she waves them up and down her body showing to everyone at home that she was first class. The resident Aussie is wearing a floor length black flowing halter neck Vera Wang dress that hugs her breasts and hips, like it was made for her. Probably because it was.

Odette: But what was it that you two were saying something about cutting the head off a snake? Oh baby girl, you can’t kill what you can’t outwit or destroy... so sure I’ll be a snake... you can be the mouse and hell we’ll make a day of it.

Turning around Odette looks down from her balcony into her large swimming pool, letting the night lights shimmer in her emerald eyes.

Odette: You know what the saddest part of all of this Delia? Is that you’re that incompetent when it comes to wrestling, you think that hitting up someone’s ex will help you in the ring? You know what he’s going to tell you that will be helpful to you and Ethan, nothing absolutely nothing. He may claim that he knows everything about me, but just like he hides cards and doves in his leather jacket, I’ve got a few tricks and treats of my own.

Turning back to the camera Odette just smiles, before pushing herself away from the railing of the balcony and heading inside her new house.

Odette: You know what the best part of all of this is? If you remember what happened last year, you could see that history is repeating with Gabriel and his advice giving. I mean last year I caught him talking to two of my opponents in the locker room no doubt giving them pointers about me... and do you know what I did Delia? I physically and mentally destroyed Roxi and Necra... I hung the bitches out to dry... because just when they thought they knew everything about me, I stepped it up, I became unpredictable and bitch when I’m on a roll I’m un-fucking-stoppable.

Not hiding her delight in her self confidence Odette started to walk around her lavish bedroom that was decorated in high glossed furniture and dripping in designer bed sheets and knick-knacks.

Odette: So tell me Delia, was using Gabriel you’re only game plan against me or did you think of a backup plan? I mean no doubt you’ll sit down with your friends and you’ll cut out a picture of me and you’ll write something “outrageous” across my face as you stick it in your burn book. Wow a burn book? Since when did you turn into Rachel McAdams or Lindsay Lohan? It must suck knowing that everyone knows your very existence in the wrestling world is based off a cheesy teen flick? I wonder what Delia would be like without her constant coaching from the mean girls movie? What would your ammo be then bitch?

Shrugging her slender shoulders Odette smirked before heading to her walk in wardrobe.

Odette: I mean I guess it’s getting your noticed, I mean at least your trying to take a lame concept and make it into something original... but regardless of how original you claim to be, you’re just like another Bombshell that has walked into Sin City Wrestling... let me give you some clues, foreign accent, high end fashion sense? Has the taste for the finer things in life? Hmm is this sounding familiar Delia? There’s a definite link between us but let me point out the obvious differences you’re French, I’m Australian, You’re Dior I’m more higher quality Chanel, you’re trying to be the queen of different entrances... when it’s already been done before... you’re like the trashy version of me, that has horrid fashion sense, a bad over bite, shit wrestling skills and absolutely no reason for sticking her nose in my business.

The Camera follows Odette inside her massive walk in, showing off her collection of never ending Christian Louboutins, her never ending wall of designer bags and clutches and her prized diamond collection that sits in the middle of the room in a class cabinet under lock and key.  

Odette: So Delia, tell me what it’s like trying to be like me? What’s it like thinking you can even come close to what I have or what I can do? Let’s face it Delia, you’re collection will never be bigger than mine and I’m not just talking about my endless clothes, my endless jewels... I’m talking about my wrestling accomplishments as well... you see only a girl like you can dream about becoming the Sin City Wrestling Bombshell champion, while a duchess like me knows what it’s like to live and breathe it. You see unlike you Delia, hell unlike the rest of the Sin City Wrestling Bombshells I don’t even have to show the belt for them to know what I am... and that’s right up there at the top.

Putting her hands up in the air Odette shows of her vast collection of material objects before turning back around to face the camera.

Odette: The worst thing about you wanting to be like me, is that you’re even willing to dip into my seconds... but it’s okay Delia... I’m sure after your date with Gabriel you can tell me how my left overs taste?

Winking at the camera the resident Aussie of Sin City Wrestling, makes her way over to her giant bed in the middle of her very large bedroom. Taking a seat on the end of the bed Odette, looks down at her Breitling watch knowing that she is cutting it fine with the time.  

Odette: Now Delia, I know you’re going to come at me with why you need to win this and that you’ll stop at nothing to make sure you and that sexy man beast Ethan win this week at Climax Control but honey read my lips, it’s not going to happen... you see in your bid to try and get one over me with a chit chat with Gabriel, you have let yourself wide open. You’re weak, you’re an easy target... and you know what... I think I’m going to enjoy spending time with you in the ring this Sunday... I’m going to enjoy slithering my way around you, tightening my constriction every time you make a false move, every time that you step up to me. I’m going to enjoy over powering you and in turn over coming you. After all you and Gabriel said I was the snake, so I intend on acting like one. So after the match when you’re left lying flat on your back gasping for air, just know that you encouraged this, you wanted this... and who am I to disappoint my biggest fan no?

Leaning forward Odette picks up a pair of her favourite black Christian Louboutins and slips them on one at a time. Looking up from her position the Australian can’t help but laugh.

Odette: Face it Delia, what I plan for you and I is much bigger than the blast from the past tournament in fact, what I plan to do to you in that ring... out on the streets they’d call it murder.

Looking back down at her watch once more Odette quickly looks back up at the camera.

Odette: Come Sunday at climax control, Delia... win or lose for Steve, this isn’t over between us... in fact this is only the beginning... now hold on cheap Dior hat princess because this ride isn’t going to end in your favour.

With that said and done Odette blew a kiss at the camera before winking as the scene faded out to nothing.
>