Author Topic: Seeks Redemption. Seeks a fight.  (Read 338 times)

Offline Equinox

• The Dark Kingdom's only hope
    • View Profile
    • HighSpotHero
Seeks Redemption. Seeks a fight.
« on: March 12, 2014, 01:09:10 AM »
 It was a few hours before show time and Michael was backstage getting prepared for tonight’s match against MICKEY CARROLL. It was going to be hard, because he knew that if he couldn't pull off the victory that the entire SCW roster would be in uncertain chaos, because deep down everyone well maybe almost everyone he encountered in his lifetime would have to put up with the reign of terror that is Brother Grimm. Some liked him and not many did. All that mattered now was gaining these peoples respect and if he couldn’t then what would be the point of existing other than performing for these fans.
They would probably want him gone and if he lost his debut that he had worked so hard for and it had brought him here to the SCW to face people like Mark Ward, Sean Jackson, Mephestio or even Goth.
Tonight Hardy’s one and possibly only shot came with a big amount of stress. Tonight a lot was on the line, His return wasn't as well perceived by those backstage as it was by the fans. They honestly never expected him to make the return to Wrestling after UCW and now to SCW. You could say he wasn't really a favorite in the backstage area and most seemed to think that he had his own agenda being the Multi-Champion he had been in his 13 year career.
See he had always been the screw up. He had always thrived on showing off for the fans. The Creatures that had been there with him through thick and thin. But if tonight was going to be his first night of performing for the Creatures of The Night in the company, then he was going to give it everything he had. Maybe , he could get people like Grimm and several others in the back to respect him and take him seriously, perhaps killing a second bird with the same stone.
Hardy would be stationed back in his locker room now about an hour away from the beginning of the show, had his war paint and seemed ready to do battle. But looks can be deceiving they say and deep on the inside Michael was nervous for the future of himself, the company and his family.
A knock sounded through the room as Ms.Rocky Mountains wanted to get an interview with the star that held the company and all its employees on his back.
With Rocky and Her camera man walking into the room, Michael tried to put this game face on for the camera so nobody could really see how nervous he truly was. Michael waited for Rocky to ready herself for the interview. Hardy stood and waited for Rocky to begin asking whatever questions he has pre planned for the occasion.
"Michael, tonight you face a tough challenge in very extensive opponent in Mickey Carroll in your quest to face Brother Grimm. Remember tonight its Roulette Rules and anything can and will happen. How are you feeling?" Michael put his hands to his face before taking a moment to think of a positive answer.

"You know Rocky, your absolutely right. You are right because here in SCW anything can and will happen. Two weeks ago, I beat Jimmy Ringo and got powerbombed after the match. The next week I made a promise and stayed true to my word. Tonight it doesn’t change. But the fact remains I'm nervous Rocky, but not because I think I'm going lose. I'm nervous for what lies ahead. It’s been a long time since I have gotten in the ring and so as I am rusty. I am also disliked. By some around the world. Some in other companies and others here which for the record I am not going to say names. You know in all prospective that’s fine because they aren’t my concern. The fans are. My opponent whoever tonight it is, is my concern."
Michael knew that he had to keep the positive going and he planned to do just that. Then another question came.
“But Michael what if tonight... somehow, the tables turn and the focus you seem to have is lost because of the negative thoughts in your mind?”.
“What if...” Michael turned and violently took the microphone away from Josh.
"WHAT IF, What if, What if... There are no What ifs, Rocky, it’s win tonight and prove I deserve to be in this ring and that I belong in the names that will hold that SCW Roulette Championship come Blaze For Glory or sink down below in depths where I am told I belong”!
“Tonight whoever I face let me tell you I respect you but there is no doubt I plan to beat you and pin your shoulders for that three count. This is all about respect and I figure I beat you then I will make the non believers have a reason to believe, no more doubters or critics. Just the Creatures of the night. My opponent will feel the risks as he will see..this recklessness and this recklessness will destroy him and take him to the one place he has always been told to go and that’s at the bottom of ladder, Creatures Mount Up, we got us a match to win!!!!."
Michael Hardy tossed the microphone back at Josh and waited for the two men to leave. And with that, Michael Hardy would try to relax until his match was set to start.

The lights went black, completely black in the stadium ready for this match between himself and his revealed opponent, Mickey Carroll. The fans as quite as they heard the air move around them and they were patiently waiting for something new. The lighting began to change as the song begins to play over the PA System…
His theme song begins to play."Mayday, mayday this ship is slowly sinking. They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling. They're all around me circling like vultures. They wanna break me and wash away my colors... wash away my colors!" The lights go black in the nightclub ready for this three way dance. The lighting begins to change as the song begins to play showing a video so similar to his career…His theme song begins to play.
"Mayday, mayday this ship is slowly sinking.
They think I'm crazy but they don't know the feeling.
They're all around me circling like vultures.
They wanna break me and wash away my colors...
Wash away my colors!"
Just as the final line finishes, the song bursts in loudly with guitar and drums coming into one and as they do so, the smoke circles the stage as the lights hit. Michael comes rushing out from behind the black curtain for the fans to see him and they go ballistic as their favorite enigma is ready to do battle. After coming out from the back, Michael immediately stares down the ring from the top of the ramp, he makes eye contact with ring.
"Introducing from Cameron, North Carolina!!!! He is The Enigma... MICHAEL! HARDYYYYYY!"

His eyes would wander through the building, spotting the multiple multi-colored signs made in support of Hardy and the career he had, sure it wasn’t the best but it was still something. How he saw the Creatures and they were hoping he could pull out the victory here tonight. As Michael continued to make his way to the end of the entrance ramp, he would stop as the ramp formed into the floor around the ring and the Creatures and their chants lead him to the entrance floor. With his head dropped to his chest, he would slowly raise it so that he would be looking directly at the ring as he foresaw what would happen tonight. Mike was through all honesty ready to fight Hardy here tonight and he hoped so. Hardy being ready to fight for everyone and everything who believed in him. Michael would then slowly turn his attention to the steel steps still taking in fans cheers as he yelled at the top of his lungs “Creatures”!!!!.

Walking across half of the apron, Michael would step in between the top and middle rope to get inside the ring. Once in the ring, he would quickly turn to his right and walk down the ropes to the bottom right turnbuckle. Using his hands to pull himself up onto the middle turnbuckle, Michael would bring his body up to a full standing position and throw his arms out to his side and stare out into the crowd. This same sequence would occur for all the turnbuckles. Waiting for his music to die down and the Creatures began to chant, "HARDY! HARDY! HARDY!” It felt good to be here winning, lose or draw.
user posted image

"Joker's of The Dark Kingdom, it's time to take your throne in your own way"!!!

SCW Championship reigns

SCW Roulette Champion (1 time) 06/08/2014-11/09/2014