Author Topic: Hotwire 2/13/14  (Read 5279 times)

Offline Sam

• View Profile
Hotwire 2/13/14
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:32:11 PM »

\'user
DISCLAIMER: The following contains content that may or may not be confirmed as fact. Tune in Climax Control to find out…

’Ship to Shore’ by the Stanfields begins to play as the HOTWIRE logo comes across the screen. Action from last week’s Climax Control recaps on the screen as the logo centers in the television screen. It fades to Kenny Chisholm, standing in a blue sport coat, checkered shirt and blue tie, and a pair of dark jeans, in front of a large screen with the “SCW” logo fixed behind him.

I am Kenny Chisholm and welcome to this special Post- ‘My Bloody Valentine’ edition of ‘the Hotwire’. What an amzing show on February 2nd as Sin City Wrestling kicked off the Supercard year in grand fashion. Let’s take a look back at the card people refer to as MBV.

Pictures of Scott, Jasper, and Katu, the Saviors, come up on the big screen.

The show started off with the Saviors making their return to SCW. They explained why they had shown up and did what they had done originally. That it was ‘Hot Stuff’ Mark Ward calling the shots. Well…they said they had had enough. That starting that night they were taking orders no more. This would not be that last time we saw them at MBV.

Pictures of Guns For Hire and Lucian Frost and John Doe come over the screen.

The SCW Tag Team Champions Ethan Brody and Landon Axel, better known as Guns For Hire, took on the former SCW Tag Team Champions John Doe and Lucian Frost in what was a great way to start the night off. The catch here is that Frost and Doe, despite being tag team champions separately on different occasions had never teamed up before. After a flurry of action which saw Axel tossed over the top rope and Brody nearly speared in half, the unlikely duo of Frost and Foshan’s own John Doe took home the gold in the upset win. Despite winning the belts it would not be Lucian Frost’s biggest shock of the night. Later in the broadcast the masked one finally…went unmasked. Turns out…he’s a distinguished looking gentlemen. Not gonna lie…expected some scarring and burn marks. Either way…we got us some new Tag Team Champions.

Pictures of Delia, Angelica, and Mz. Holly Wood, the Mean Girls, show up on the screen.

The Mean Girls were at it again, this time attacking a poor helpless fan girl. When is someone gonna step in and put an end to these bitches, eh?

Pictures of Connor Murphy and Trent Rayne come over the screen.

In what seemed like a bit of filler and perhaps a bit of a palate cleanser after an exciting tag team match, Connor Murphy picked up his first singles win here in Sin City Wrestling and subsequently sent Trent Rayne packing. Congratulations to Connor, I’m a big fan and I can’t wait to see some more of ya!

Pictures Michael Hardy, JT Starr, Depsayre, and Big B come up behind Kenny.

More tag team action as Despayre’s mystery partner turned out to not be much of a mystery at all. Big B is officially on the active SCW roster it seems and what a good way to get started by picking up a victory on the biggest event of the year so far. He can pick a good partner too. It looks like going forward that former World Tag Team champions Despayre has a new partner and that could be very exciting for tag team wrestling fans.

Pictures of Brother Grimm, Goth, and Steve Ramone come up on the screen.

I thought February 2nd would finally by the night that Steve Ramone got over the hump here in SCW and grabbed some singles gold. I guess not. The Creepy One retained when he electrified the living bejesus out of the The Fearless One. Something tells me that Ramone may finally fear something.

Joshua Acquin and Deavon Justice come over the screen.

In a match that I was secretly hoping would steal the show, newcomer Deavon Justice and old-comer Joshua Acquin put on an impressive display of brawling as the two beat the hell out of each other in a Street Fight. In the end it was the returning Acquin who would pick up the win but both men have to come out of this match looking mighty strong.

Pictures of Vixen, Misty, Joanne Canelli, and Emma Rose come up over the screen.

Only two titles changed hands at My Bloody Valentine and they both happened to be the Tag Team titles. Sin City Wrestling’s longest reigning Champions have finally been unseated as the unlikely duo of Emma Rose and Joanne Canelli has found themselves with a little extra weight in their waist. And no I don’t mean they’re getting fat. The new team looked polished together and I’m looking forward to seeing what they can do now that they are leading that division. The most surprising thing about all of this is how Vixen reacted to losing the titles. Some one needs a spanking and if my wife wasn’t watching this show…  

Pictures of Simon Jones and Casey Williams show up on the screen.

One of the most epic feuds we have ever scene here in Sin City Wrestling has finally come to an end. With Jones’ Shooting Star Press and subsequent pinfall victory, the ‘Freight Train of Pain’ Casey Williams is now forced to retire. It will be sad to see Casey go but I would imagine we still see him looming in some sort of backstage capacity…just a hunch. Moving on to the victor, things could now be full steam ahead for the former Heavyweight Champion. Simon Jones has been on an impressive roll as of late, especially for one who never received his return match for the Heavyweight title. It’ll be interesting to see how this shakes out over the next few weeks.

Pictures of Mercedes Vargas, Jessie Salco, and Traci Patterson show up on the screen.

The lovely Mercedes Vargas was back in action defending her Roulette title against former Champion Jessie Salco and Traci Patterson in a match that featured the returning Karina Koji as a guest referee. Vargas retained but the real story here is the quick exchange between the new leader of the Party Horde and the Roulette Champion. I am super pumped if this is a match that we get to see!

Drake Green and ‘Hot Stuff’ Mark Ward come over the screen.

After months of building up to it the ‘Man of the People’ and the ‘Face of Wrestling’ got in the ring with each other and nothing disappointed. In what was clearly the bout of the evening, as voted by not only myself but also the SCW Universe, both men shined. We almost forgot how good Mark Ward really is and how it is truly a shame that he’ll be hanging up his tights. Green looked equally as good and probably had this thing won before the Saviors made their entrance…

“Mark pulls him to his feet and Irish whips him into the corner. Mark charges in but Drake moves out of dodge and Hot Stuff crashes sternum-first! Mark staggers around, clutching his chest, and Drake jumps up and hits...

Adams: The Showstopper!

Suddenly the lights in the entire building go completely out!

Simone: What the hell is going on!?

Adams: AH! Boogeyman!!!

The crowd shouts in confusion for several seconds when just as swiftly, the lights come back on -- but EVERYONE inside of the ring is down -- including the referee, Jasmine!

Simone: What just happened!?

Adams: Jasmine is down too! What is going on?

Suddenly a confused reaction from the crowd heralds the arrival of the Saviors as they hurry out to ringside to lend a hand! Led by Pandora, he and Jasper and Katu hurry out to the ringside area and slide into the six-sided ring to first check on the fallen Jasmine. They then turn and spot the fallen combatants and confer. They nod and walk over and proceed to try to revive, of all people, Drake Green!

Adams: Are the Saviors actually helping Drake Green!?

The three men lend a hand and help Drake to his feet, and the crowd explodes in cheers for the act of good will by these former hated heels! Scott Pandora checks with Drake, assuring that he's alright. Drake nods and Scott pats him on the chest and steps back -- AND JASPER AND KATU BOTH NAIL DRAKE GREEN WITH A DOUBLE SUPERKICK!!!

Simone: What the f-

Adams: ANDANGO!

Scott grabs Drake and pulls him up and hits a package piledriver on the ACW Champion! Katu and Jasper grab Mark and roll him on top of Drake, then dive out of the ring as Scott helps Jasmine revive herself before he too dives from the ring! She turns and sees the cover...

Adams: Oh no...

Simone: Not like this!

3!

Simone: No!

The bell rings and the crowd reacts with screams of protest and boos as Scott Pandora grabs the ACW belt and slides it inside of the ring.

Justin: The winner of the match ... and NEW ACW Champion ... HOT STUFF MARK WARD!!!

Scott Pandora and the rest of the Saviors climb inside of the ring where Mark grabs the ACW belt and Scott helps him to his feet and raises his arm in victory, much to the crowd's displeasure!

Simone: Those two faced bastards! It was a ruse! All of it! They played everyone for fools!

Adams: They made us think they were turning over a new leaf but they stabbed Drake Green in the back -- right in front of his face!

The crowd continues to boo as Katu and Jasper hold the ropes open for Mark and he slowly climbs out. The saviors then follow him as Mark smiles, holding the ACW belt high in the air as a very angry Drake Green watches him depart...!”

…the Saviors double crossed us all and now that Drake Green is no longer the ACW Champion, will we even see him on SCW television anymore? We’ll get to that more in a bit.

Jordan Williams, Ben Jordan, Mickey Carroll, and Jimmy Ringo come over the screen.

In what was the second grudge match of the evening, Ben Jordan finally got his revenge on his backstabbing former friend Mickey Carroll. Perhaps we won’t see the last of this rivalry but it was good to see that turncoat Carroll and that slimey Ringo get some comeuppance. Plus…you can never have too much ‘Pure Sexy’!

Pictures of Gothika, Amy Marshall, Roxi Johnson, and Necra Ovtavian Kane show up on the screen behind Kenny.

In the first half of the My Bloody Valentine Main Event, Gothika defended her Bombshell Championship against Roxi Johnson, Amy Marshall, and Necra Octavian Kane in a Fatal 4 Way match. Gothika displayed exactly why she is now the longest reigning champion in Sin City Wrestling with her victory over the three top contenders to her title. Today marks FOUR MONTHS for the celebrated champion’s reign which means, if my calculations are correct, that she is officially the longest reigning Bombshell Champion in SCW history. Congrats Gothika, you’ve earned it.

Pictures of Giani di Luca, Max Burke, and Jeremiah Hardin come up over the screen.

In the final match of the evening the red hot Heavyweight Champion Giani di Luca, or ‘GDL’ as I like to refer to him as, was able to fend off both challengers. This match was originally advertised as a Fatal 4 Way match as well and included Kain, but more on that later. Burke turned out to be GDL’s biggest challenge as of yet and I hoe we get to see more of these two go at it because they can surely deliver main event quality matches together. All in all it was a competitive night for Sin City Wrestling and I look forward to seeing what happens on the road to Blaze of Glory…

‘The Newsreel’ logo comes on behind him as music begins to play.

It’s time for my favorite part of ‘the Hotwire’…the Newsreel.

A picture of Kain comes up on the screen.

Alex Grayson, better known to the SCW Universe as Kain, shocked the world when he pulled himself out of the Heavyweight Championship match at MBV. He claims to have cited family issues and burn out as his reasonings but many have been grumbling that the former Tag Team and Roulette Champion had pulled himself out of contention because he didn’t feel as if he would win. Interesting….gotta love rumors!

Drake Green comes over the screen.

Drake Green is officially not a SCW Superstar. He was only being featured on television because of his current reign as the ACW World Champion. Now what? Sources say that Green will get an opportunity to earn back that roster spot sometime in February but were unclear on how and exactly when.

A picture of Gabriel comes over the screen.

The first ever SCW Heavyweight Champion has beein mending from injury and a broken heart the past few months and along the way has tweeted us about his journey on his world travels. However, rumors started spewing all over the internet when a new ‘Gabriel’ t-shirt was posted on the SCW Shop site. Could this be a hint at the former star returning or is this just the work of a bored Photoshop user home on a snow day? Who nows?!

Scott, Jasper, and Katu come up on the big screen.

The Saviors are once again making headlines. The IWC is buzzing about the trio and wondering if they’re planning on sticking around this time or if we were just teased again. More to come on this subject.

Casey Williams comes up on the screen.

The ‘Freight Train of Pain’ is officially retired from Sin City Wrestling as an active performer. Rumor has it that he will be training and possibly managing new SCW Star Andrew Garcia. At the very least the new ‘Freight Train of Pain’ DVD is now available in the SCW Shop and you can relive all of the great memories of Casey’s celebrated career.

Mark Ward.

The Co-Owner of Sin City Wrestling is now the holder of the ACW World title thanks to the Saviors. With two huge matches looming with the returning Nicholas Blair and Austin Parker, one can’t imagine those semi and full retirement matches will have a title on the line. Will Ward keep good on his word and destroy the ACW title once and for all or will he have something else up his sleeve. My vote is on the latter.

The SCW logo fills the screen.

SCW brass have been teasing a huge signing and my sources say that we should get some more information on this at this Sunday’s Climax Control. Also, all of our African tour dates have been released and I just need to mention that Kenny Chisholm guessed them all right…BOOM!

Kenny winks at the camera as music begins to play and the ‘Top 3’ logo comes over the screen.

It’s time for everybody else’s favorite segment, the top 3…

Honorable Mention:

This week’s honorable mention goes out to Max Burke. Despite failing in his first attempt to unseat GDL and win the SCW Heavyweight title at MBV, Burke has looked fantastic since returning. Rumors on the net say that Burke’s contract was a short term one but I would have to imagine that Underwood, Ward, and Staggs will all be lining up to extend whatever deal Burke currently has in place.

Number Three:

Number three this week are Joanne Canelli and Emma Rose. It’s not easy to unseat a champion, especially not the longest reigning champions in the company. Kudos go out to both ladies and we look forward to seeing what ya can do with the straps.

Number Two:

Giani di Luca is everything you could want in a Champion. He’s charismatic, good looking, and a tough competitor. He outlasted the red hot Max Burke at My Bloody Valentine and the sky is looking bright for the young title holder. I’m not sure who on the current SCW roster will be able to unseat him off of the SCW throne but it sure as hell will be a lot of fun to watch people like Burke and Simon Jones try.

Number One:

Sitting on the top of the mountain this week is the longenst reigning Bombshell Champion in company history, Gothika. Rumors were about all over the interwebs about Gothika losing steam and almost going through the motions. She certainly quieted her naysayers with her victory over the top three contenders in her division. Is there anyone out there that can beat her?

Music begins to play as the ‘Blast From the Past’ logo comes across the screen.

’Blast From The Past’ is upon us and we already have an early favorite. SCW Heavyweight Champion has been teamed up with SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champion Emma Rose and I can’t see any team beating them, certainly not any one of the teams that have already been announced. It’s gonna be interesting to see who else is paired up together.

’Ship to Shore’ begins to play again as the ‘Hotwire’ logo comes back up on the screen behind Kenny.

This has been ‘the Hotwire’. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #SCWHotwire and you might just win a free Kenny Chisholm t-shirt. Wait…what? There isn’t a Kenny Chisholm t-shirt?! What about a ‘Hotwire’ t-shirt?! No?! Max Burke has two and I don’t even have one?! This is bull*BLEEP*!  

Kenny throws his cue cards up in to the air and walks off camera as the scene fades out.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 01:32:34 PM by Kenny Chisholm »