Author Topic: Hotwire 1/16/14  (Read 5408 times)

Offline Sam

• View Profile
Hotwire 1/16/14
« on: January 16, 2014, 07:38:53 PM »

\'user
DISCLAIMER: The following contains content that may or may not be confirmed as fact. Tune in Climax Control to find out…

’Ship to Shore’ by the Stanfields begins to play as the HOTWIRE logo comes across the screen. Action from last week’s Climax Control recaps on the screen as the logo centers in the television screen. It fades to Kenny Chisholm, standing in a checkered blazer, white shirt and brown tie, and a pair of dark jeans, in front of a large screen with the “SCW” logo fixed behind him.

I am Kenny Chisholm and welcome to this week’s edition of ‘the Hotwire’. We’ve got a great show in store for you tonight as we have not one but two special guests tonight in one half of the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Champions, Misty and former SCW Heavyweight Champions and current ACW World Champion, Drake Green. All that and more but first, let’s take a look at what went down on this past Sunday’s Climax Control.

Music begins to play as pictures of Drake Green and Cyrus King show up behind Kenny.

In what may or may not have been a recognized SCW title match, Drake Green defended his title against Mark Ward’s hand picked challenger Cyrus King. Both King and Green are no strangers to each other and this was not their first encounter. Both delivered impressive performances and despite falling short of the victory this no doubt has to push King up the card. After about fifteen minutes of back and forth action Green was able to hit his signature DDT and pick up the pinfall; but it was what happened after the match that seemed to garner the most attention…

”DING DING DING!

Justin: The winner of the match, and STILL ACW Champion.... Drake Green.

Simone: Drake's done it again!

Adams: No matter what Hot Stuff throws at him, Drake Green keeps going!

Jacob gives the ACW title back to Drake Green, but Hot Stuff slides in the ring behind Drake. As Drake turns around, Hot Stuff nails him with a superkick to the jaw!

Simone: Red Hot from Hot Stuff!

The fans boo as Hot Stuff signals to Justin Decent to give him a microphone. Justin does and Hot Stuff walks over to Drake, leaning over the fallen champion.

HS: I know your little knocked out arse can hear me Drake.

Hot Stuff leans down and slaps Drake across the face.

HS: You know that old phrase, if you want something done right, do it yourself?

Hot Stuff smirks

HS: At My Bloody Valentine Drake, I will be doing it myself.

Simone: Is he saying what I think he is?

Adams: It sounds like it.

HS: One on one Drake, I will end that little title run of yours, and show the world just who you are and what ACW is. A piss poor promotion, that employs the weak.

Hot Stuff stands up, dropping the microphone on Drake.

Simone: Hot Stuff Mark Ward Vs Drake Green at My Bloody Valentine!

Adams: I'm in shock!”

So there you have it, Drake Green has finally got his wish. He will face SCW Co-Owner one on one for his ACW title with threat being if he loses…ACW could disappear forever. I had the chance to sit down with Mr. Showtime earlier this week and this is what he had to say…

The camera cuts to Kenny and Drake sitting down in a studio like setting on two leather chairs facing each other. Kenny is wearing a gray suit and Drake is wearing a black sport coat over a white shirt with dark colored jeans.

So it’s been a long journey to get here. The emotional roller coaster going back and forth between you and Mark Ward has been a tough one; albeit an entertaining one. Why don’t you walk me through what that’s been like?

It’s been aggravating that’s for sure. It all boils down to Mark wanting me to join him in his reincarnated Supremacy and I turned him down. It was never meant to be insulting but I felt at that time I needed to be on my own path. I don’t think he liked hearing no very much.

Kenny smiles.

I don’t think so either. Now that you have JJ Dixon in your corner, will there be more to ACW than just the World title?

I think so, yes. I certainly hope so. JJ has his faults sure but he’s an incredible performer and her understands the kind of matches and spectacles that the fans want to see. Will ACW ever return to the prominence it once was? I don’t know. One thing I do know is that JJ and I are doing all we can to get out from underneath Mark Ward. It starts with My Bloody Valentine and then on to the SCW Heavyweight title rematch that I’m owed. If JJ is going to sell ACW to the networks it will go along way if SCW’s Heavyweight champion is prominently featured on the show.

So you’ve come back to toward the top of the card with your ACW title and you’ve got the match you’ve been asking for. The world wants to know…is Mr. Showtime going to walk out of My Bloody Valentine victorious. Can he beat Hot Stuff?

Drake’s smile fades.

Can I beat Mark Ward? Let me tell you something Kenny, that little piece of *BLEEP* can’t hold a candle to me. He’s a washed up, over cocky *BLEEP*hole who’s got a day of reckoning coming his way. I see that look in your eye Kenny. That look of doubt…

I didn’t say-

Drake cuts Kenny off.

You didn’t have to. Don’t forget who you’re talking to. I’m the Man of the People. I’m the reason people even tuned in to you in the first place in ACW. Mark Ward ain’t got *BLEEP* on the Showtopper. You understand that?

The camera cuts back to Kenny standing in front of the big screen.

As you can see Drake got a little passionate during our sit-down. You can catch the interview in it’s entirety during the promotional period before My Bloody Valentine.

A picture of Jamie Dean shows up behind Kenny.

Who the hell is this guy?

Pictures of Joanne Canelli, Gothika, Roxi Johnson, and Traci Patterson come over the screen.

The second match of the evening featured four very sexy Bombshells in tag team action. The current SCW Bombshell Champion Gothika teamed up with the Jersey Devil Diva to take on former Bombshell Champion Roxi Johnson and country-girl Traci Patterson. Three out of four of the women seemed a bit out of sorts with the action in the ring and it may have the competition around not living up to their billings but one Bombshell in particular looked fantastic. By hook or by crook, Joanne Canelli picked up a win by pinning the former champ, Roxi. This could be huge for Canelli and it should bump her up the marquee a bit.

Pictures of Simon Jones and Goth come over the screen.

For the first time in my life I am agreeing with Jason Adams. The Match of the Week was a match that should’ve cost the SCW Universe $44.95 to see on Pay-Per-View as two form Heavyweight Champions collided. Both Jones and Goth did a number on each other and it was Jones who was able to roll up Goth in surprising fashion and pick up the ‘W’. SCW brass should take notice as these two had phenomenal chemistry together in the six-sided ring and hopefully after Jones settles his arson debt, we’ll get to see these two again.

Pictures of Team Jordan and Blood Omen come over the screen.

It definitely wasn’t the reunion of Blood Omen that kept this match going. Ben Jordan and Jordan Williams are starting to develop great chemistry as a team. The fluidity was apparent and they picked up what looked like an easy victory to the naked eye over one of the more formidable tag teams in SCW history. This may have been bad news for Mickey Carroll and Jimmy Ringo as the four men are set to square off in a just a few weeks at My Bloody Valentine. Ringo and Carroll must see this as well as they decided to blindside Ben Jordan in the parking lot. SCW Studios has learned that Jordan suffered minor injuries and will be on hand this week for Climax Control as his partner takes on the Douche that is Jimmy Ringo.

Pictures of Casey Williams and Giani di Luca fill the screen behind Kenny.

The Heavyweight Champion was on hand for Climax Control in Reno and he was in action in a non-title match against the ‘Freight Train of Pain’ Casey Williams. I have to say that Williams has been in beast mode as of recently and he looks like he’s primed and ready to rip Simon Jones apart. Despite this, I don’t if anyone can beat Di Luca straight up one on one right now. The guy is on a run that looks like it could end up being historic. He was able to lift the behemoth Williams up over his head and deliver the Jersey Turnpike to pick up the victory. However, he was met with a bit of a surprise after the match was over…

”DING DING DING!

Justin: The winner of the match.... GIANI DI LUCA!

Simone: Giani has defeated the beast!

As Giani is handed back the Heavyweight championship, Casey stares at Simon Jones. An evil grin appears on The Freight Train Of Pain's face which has Giani looking down at Williams puzzled.

CRACK!

Giani Di Luca gets blasted in the back of the head with a rolling elbow, causing him drop his championship.

Simone: IT'S BURKE!

Giani Di Luca gets blasted in the back of the head with a rolling elbow, causing him drop his championship. Without hesitation, Max quickly locks up Giani's neck, and plants him face first into his own championship.

Simone: MAXimum Overdrive!

Burke rips the microphone from Justin Decent's hand with authority. He steps up, and stands over the fallen champion.

Burke: You told me to come at ya brooooo. You should know better than that. See you soon champ.

Burke throws the mic down, and raises his arms in the air as his "Behind Blue Eyes" new Coopa Dubstep remix echoes throughout the nightclub.”

…Nothing been announced yet but it seems like all signs are pointing toward Max Burke making his in-ring return against Giani Di Luca at My Bloody Valentine and boy does that excite me. Hey…I am Canadian you know.

Pictures of Misty, Vixen, and the Foshan Bombshells fill up the screen behind Kenny.

To round out the evening we saw the longest reining Champions in SCW, Misty and Vixen, defend their titles against the Number One Contenders Song and Orchid…the Foshan Bombshells. Despite and impressive effort in the outing the current Champions were able to retain. I feel as if the only way these two may lose their titles is Misty’s pending childbirth….I mean…retirement. The Bombshell division seems to be on an upswing but unless SCW brass throws some of these budding singles stars together, I don’t see any of the existing teams knocking off the former Queen of the Damned and her partner, the incredibly, ridiculously hot Vixen. Damn Spike Staggs is a likely guy.

Kenny shakes his head for a moment.

Any how, speaking of Misty, I hade a chance to sit down with her earlier this week and discuss some of those rumors swirling about her backstage…

The camera cuts to Kenny and Misty sitting down in a studio like setting on two leather chairs facing each other. Kenny is wearing a blue suit and Misty is wearing a black pinstriped skirt and a black top.

Thanks for joining me tonight, Misty. It seems I struck a nerve with the former Queen of the Damned.

Misty shakes her head and laughs.

I wouldn't say you struck a nerve, Kenny, but I decided that a sit down chat with you would be more appropriate to deal with some of these...rumors. Rumors that you are not helping to put to rest I might add.

You mean one rumor in specific? So you're sure you're not pregnant? You don't have a little Drake Green baking in that oven and using your retirement as a big cover-up for the pregnancy?

Hang on. One question at a time, okay? First off, no I'm not pregnant. I think I would know if I was pregnant, Kenny.

Really? Forgive me for bringing up the past here, but I heard that wasn't the case a year and a half ago.

Misty narrows her eyes at Kenny.

I wish you hadn't brought that up. It may be in the past, but it is still a sore subject, and one I don't like being reminded of.

But it proves the fact that maybe you are pregnant, and just don't know it yet.

I'm NOT pregnant. End of story, Kenny. And besides, even if I were, what makes you assume that it would be Drake's baby? I do have a boyfriend, you know, and it's not Drake.

True, but you two did hook up a couple months back. So if you are pregnant, it's a good possibility he could be the baby daddy.

Misty lets out an irritated sigh, trying to keep her attitude in check.

Once again, Kenny, I'm NOT pregnant. You've just made up some story that will create a scandal backstage.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't make up any story. I'm going by what everyone else is saying. You heard the guy in the front row last week. I didn't tell him to say that.

Maybe not, but you don't have to focus on something I already told people wasn't true. So I'm asking you nicely to stop, because there is no bun in this oven.

If you say so.

I do say so. I have no reason to use a retirement as a cover up for anything, and I wouldn't do that. People need to understand that this is my life. I decide what to do with it, and I've decided that this year is it for me. I'm almost thirty-five years old, and I'd like to retire in good condition, and not because my body says I should.

You've said you will continue to wrestle as long as you hold the Bombshell Tag Titles with Vixen.

Misty nods.

That's right. And I stand by that statement.

Alright then. And what happens if you still hold the titles after December 31st this year? What then? Do you plan to just walk away?

I don't think that will be necessary. As much as I'd like to hold on to the titles for that long, I don't think that's going to happen. Not as long as the Bombshell Division and the tag team division as a whole continue to grow.

Well if the word going around is right, that just might happen. You'll have to forgive my honesty again, but I have a gut feeling that by the end of the year you just might change your mind about this retirement.

Then that is your choice to think that, Kenny, but I won't be changing my mind. So, you'll have to find something else to talk about.

And I'm sure I'll find plenty more to talk about, Misty. Thank you for coming here to...clear that up.

Anytime, Kenny. It was my pleasure.

Oh no, the pleasure was all mine.

The camera cuts back to Kenny and ‘The Newsreel’ logo comes on the screen behind Kenny as music begins to play.

It’s time for my favorite part of ‘the Hotwire’…the Newsreel.

Pictures of Delia, Angelica, and Ms. Holly Wood come up over the screen behind Kenny.

Three women, well almost three women, have been showing up on SCW television for the past few weeks and making themselves the center of attention…at least for a few minutes every week. A fashionista, a transvestite, and a really hot chick have banded together and are calling themselves the Mean Girls. Just who are they exactly? No one really knows but they seem to be pissing off a few people along the way. It’ll be interesting to see what develops with them as I’ve heard some rumblings backstage that they may have a few more getting added to their posse. I hope they look like Angelica.

The ‘NXT’ logo comes up over the screen.

SCW officials have been tight lipped about a situation with an NXT member apparently going off the handle backstage. Sources are saying that it is a relatively high profile member of the iconic Stable and that stiff punishments may be handed down to not only this specific SCW Star but also other members of the faction as well.

Roxi Johnson comes up on the screen behind Kenny.

he former SCW Bombshell Champion Roxi Johnson was on hand in Reno this passed week on Climax Control, albeit in a loss. There has been some winds flying around backstage that SCW’s resident Superhero may be set for another title run but it may not be the title that would first come to mind. Hopefully we’ll get some more insight on this week’s episode of Climax Control and possibly from Ms. Johnson herself.

A picture of Damien Kingston comes up on the screen.

He’s not gone! I may win my bet after all. Despite a flurry of tweets a couple of weeks ago alluding to a second divorce with Sin City Wrestling, it seems as though the ‘Man of Liberty’ is returning in all of his glory this week on Climax Control. Last time we saw him on SCW television it was in a losing effort in a title match against Giani Di Luca. This week he takes on former Champ Simon Jones it what has Match of the Week written all over it.

Scott, Jasper, and Katu come up on the big screen.

Despite declaring on Twitter that they didn’t like us here in SCW and are now gone, sources have been telling me that the trio known as ‘The Saviors’ are far from done here in Vegas and may very well be part of a high profile match on February the 2nd. It will be interesting to see how this one plays out and what some of SCW’s brass has to say.

Pictures of Ben Jordan and Mickey Carroll show up behind Kenny.

The once unbreakable bond of Mickey Carroll and Ben Jordan seems to now be officially broken. The two will meet in tag team action at My Bloody Valentine in February but in an interesting twist, As their respective partners battle it out this week they will find themselves tied to one another at ringside in what seems like an effort to deter them from interrupting the match. Yeah…ok. Another brilliant move by Mark Ward no doubt. I wonder where they’ll be more carnage…in the ring or outside of it?

The SCW logo fills the screen

SCW has seen an influx of talent in recent weeks, in no doubt an effort from Christian Underwood and company to interject a little bit of freshness in to the locker room. With names like Jamie Dean, Trent Rayne, Michael Hardy, Deavon Justice, JT Starr and…

Kenny looks up at the camera confused as he reads his notes from his card.

Andy Garcia has joined SCW?! The man is my idol! I must’ve watched the Godfather Part III like a thousand times. When he bites off Joe Mantegna’s ear…freaking classic. Wait…what?

Kenny looks off camera.

Andrew Garcia? Really? That’s confusing.

Music begins to play as the ‘Top 3’ logo comes over the screen.

It’s time for everybody else’s favorite segment, the top 3…

Honorable Mention:

This week’s honorable mention goes out to Team Jordan. Yes I’m still copyrighting it. Ben Jordan and Jordan Williams are turning into a legit SCW tag team. With their victory over former Champions Blood Omen last Sunday they have solidified themselves in at least my eyes as legitimate threats to current Champions Guns For Hire. It will be interesting to see what happens at My Bloody Valentine because if they can get passed Ringo and Carroll then we might have the next Tag Team Champions already lined up.

Number Three:

Number three this week is Joanne Canelli. The Jersey Devil Diva picked up an impressive victory in her tag team match when she was able to pin former Champion Roxi Johnson. The bombshell divisions seem to be wide open at the moment, especially at the top where there doesn’t seem to be a clear cut contender to Gothika’s title. I’m interested to see where Ms. Canelli ends up on the My Bloody Valentine card and I’m sure Gothika must be too.

Number Two:

Simon Jones has to be one of the more underrated former Heavyweight Champions in SCW history. He took the title in impressive fashion from future Hall of Famer Jordan Williams and did well with it, holding it for over two months. He only lost the title in a six-pack challenge match, unfair odds for any defending Champion. This week he was able to pin the only Grand Slam Champion in SCW’s history, a feat not too many can brag about. If Simon is able to put away Kingston this week and then topple the mountain that is Casey Williams at My Bloody Valentine, one can only assume he’ll be staring directly at Giani Di Luca and the SCW Heavyweight Championship rematch he never got.

Number One:

Sitting on the top of the mountain this week are the Bombshell Tag Team Champions and NXT members Misty and Vixen. They were able to put away the only potential contenders in the Foshan Bombshells pretty efficiently and right now they seem to be the most dominant champions in the Company. With Misty holding her half of the titles since August and Vixen taking over for Odette Ryder in October, the ship doesn’t seem to be docking anytime soon, Kudos ladies. Give yourselves big pats on the back…you deserve it.

’Ship to Shore’ begins to play again as the ‘Hotwire’ logo comes back up on the screen behind Kenny.

This has been ‘the Hotwire’. Don’t forget to use the hashtag #SCWHotwire and you might just find yourself on the show. At least I might mention you. More likely I’ll just steal your comment. I’m Kenny Chisolm and I’m gonna go drink some scotch!

Kenny gives the camera the finger as the scene fades out.