Author Topic: KAIN vs MAX BURKE  (Read 1331 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« on: August 05, 2013, 09:04:09 AM »
 Please post Roleplays here.

The first RP period has started.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 07:33:19 PM »
 At this point, I would have usually said that this was another day in the office for me, either as challenger or as champion.

However, I view this match as something else. I view it as a personal matter, a score that needs to be ultimately settled once and for all.

I hated having to leave my kids and prepare myself for a cruise, but that's exactly what happened on this glorious, beautiful Friday morning. Ariel, unscathed but a bit shaken up from Max Burke's disgusting touch and the actions taken towards her, concentrated on keeping our children calm. They were unfortunately crying, not wanting to see their father go off on an adventure and would rather stay home.

Detroit, Michigan will always be my home, but these days, it's been crumbling and with the economy in this place turning bankrupt, Ariel and I have been discussing of moving to a new place and calling it our hometown. We haven't decided where yet, but we were thinking either California or New York. The answer to that question hasn't been set in stone yet, but I suspect an answer will be provided within weeks and I don't have a problem with that, to be honest. As I said, it will always be home to me, but I also believe it is time for a new journey for my family and I and the good thing is that, due to Ariel and I's hard work and due diligence, we are set for life. We can be anywhere, go anywhere we want. But we just have to be careful in WHERE we go.

I can't say the same for Max Burke, however. Why? Because after the match I have with him at Summer XXXTreme II, the only new place he'll be in is six feet underground.

Thinking about him, aren't you?

I took a second to look up and nod at her before finishing up with the rest of my bags and placing them in the trunk of my red Mustang, then slamming the trunk shut.

Of all the arrogant, stupid crap that he had to pull against me, it was him holding you hostage, playing games with me like that. That's not a man, sweetheart, that's a coward. A coward who will do whatever it takes to get inside my head. He accomplished that for that one night, but I assure you, that won't ever happen again!

Aww, baby, I wouldn't worry about that at all.

Why's that, baby?

She flashed that dazzling, beautiful smile that always melted my heart in more ways than one.

Because after I'm done giving birth to our last two children and given myself time to settle down, not only am I going after the Bombshell division and their championship...I will also go after Max Burke. He took me totally by surprise and I know how much that hurt you, baby. I know that you can't stand with me being with another man, but I reassure you - no one will touch me like that again.

That was primarily the reason as to why Max Burke took advantage of her - she is currently pregnant and wasn't thinking of the possible damage that Max Burke could do to her. I nodded at her again.

I know you want revenge, but allow me to give you a slice of that when I destroy him for the SCW Roulette championship. No one hurts my queen and gets away with it. NO ONE!

As I yelled out those last words, I gripped her by the shoulders and stared into her eyes, the kind of eyes that could easily seduce you before it kills you. Thankfully, she didn't have to do that to me, because I won her over. I've seen a thousand women come and go in my lifetime, yet I've NEVER been interested in any of them. However, SHE was the one who approached me and started a conversation. Overtime, we were an item. Now? We are inseparable!

I believe you, Alex. He will be yours to eliminate in any way you desire. But sooner or later...I will have my own taste of revenge. Understood?

I nodded once more.

Excuse me, sir, but your plane departs in three hours and it takes awhile to reach the airport. Shall we be...leaving....soon?

Out of the corner of my eye, I started at the scrawny, well-dressed driver who would be driving my red Mustang and back. Seeing my glare, he was able to get out the last two words of his question before shrinking and getting himself into the driver's seat, closing the door behind. The camera captured his awesome reaction, one that spoke of terror. I am hoping that it is the same kind of terror that I can inflict upon Max Burke at Summer XXXTreme II.

I walked over to Arthur and Rose, who were looking up at me with sad, tearful eyes. I kneeled to the ground and spoke in their ears, not wanting to reveal my personal choice of words to them, except to say that I would love them, miss them and would no doubt eventually return home.

I stood up and walked away from the family. Ariel would be joining me in a week's time, but she wanted to say behind so that she could be with our children as much as she possibly could. Before getting into the right side of the passenger's back seat, I turned around and waved at my family. In response, all three of the most precious things in my life waved back and both of my children even said "Bye, Daddy!" That almost brought me to my knees, the sound of my children reaching my ears. It's the kind of moments that I wish for a man and am now living the dream...the beautiful wife, the beautiful children, with the house I thought I always wanted, but would eventually move away soon.

Would my parents be proud of me now? I wonder...

The thoughts of my parents were pushed aside as I entered the car from the passenger's side on the right and slammed the car door. The driver pulled away from the parking spot and began to face the right side of the road, then drove off. I stared back one last time and saw the tears of my family begin to flow down on their cheeks.

Max Burke.

It is time that you and I have a conversation about things, if you will.

What you did to me, what you did to my wife? That was completely disrespectful and out of control. More to the point, it was out of line. I have no tolerance for those who try to get under my skin by committing a major sin like that. To go through all that with little thought or wisdom into your actions was beyond pathetic, beyond disgusting! For that, I will grant you no mercy. What I will grant you, instead, is the beating of your life.

I suspect that you are going to play the cards of a true coward. I heard you speak, laugh at me, taunting me from the shadows. You keep on telling these people that my time is up with the SCW roulette championship, that I'll be forever erased from the books after you supposedly defeat me. No, Max Burke, I'll finish what I started, you foolish, ignorant bastard. I'm going to rip the bones out of your flesh and make you scream in horrendous, but well-received pain. I'm going to enjoy watching you cry in agony, begging for me to spare your worthless life. I'm finally going to enjoy taking the most important thing in your career, what really matters to you the most...

The SCW Roulette championship.

After all, this is what you've been seeking after all this time, isn't it? A chance to redeem yourself, a chance to put the spotlight back on you. Neither is happening, Max Burke. The SCW Roulette championship will be mine to retain after our next and last confrontation at Summer XXXTreme II concludes with a resounding bang. Trust me when I tell you, the shot heard around the world will be the one where history repeats itself and it will be I who walks away with the SCW Roulette championship belt around my waist. Let's face it, you abysmal, delusional punk, you were NEVER meant to be a champion.

I heard the comments from you when you were with Simone and Adams last week, against my match with Brother Grimm, a man who took me to the limit, yet was forced to walk away with a loss under his belt. Tell me, Max Burke, what makes you think that you are worthy of being the SCW Roulette champion?

Is it because of your looks? Absolutely not.

Is it because of your chrisma? What you possess currently isn't enough to make you popular.

Or is it because you think that you are better than me?

In truth, Max Burke, you were NEVER better than me. You are way out of my league. You simply have NO HOPE of winning the title, especially with what I have planned for you. Believe me, CHILD, I have studied our previous matches, re-watched your promos against me, listened to everything that you had to throw at me. At this point in my career, NOTHING you say or do to me will affect me. You did this to yourself, Max Burke. The moment you got involved, took my girl as a hostage briefly, and tried to get in my head was the day that you were marked for death.

You don't EVER touch my wife! You don't EVER try to harm the things in my life that matter the most! And now, Max Burke, because of your own actions, I'm going to delivering payback ten-fold! I don't care what the rules are or what is given to you and I, because I intend to put our business to rest at Summer XXXTreme II. You and I are going to dance, one more time, and we are going to be feeling each other's impending wrath. The difference is, however, is that my wrath, my anger will be stronger than yours combined. Only I, Max Burke, will dictate the flow of the match. I will be the one, you pathetic piece of shit, to be in complete control, to show you that violence begets violence. My kind of violence, however, is more stronger than yours will ever be.

You are, after all, a fly that is going up against a man with his bazooka and that man to going to whip out that bazooka, aim, and fire, hitting its target with such devastation that NOTHING of you will be left to see. You are going to be nothing more but a tragic car-wreck that no one wants to see, but everyone gets curious to see anyway. To me, you're a loser, a lifeless, stupid embarrassment of a man that has no business of being int he ring. At Summer XXXTreme II, things are about to change for you and certainly not in a good way either.

You know this, don't you? You know that life will never be the same after I am done putting the finishing touches on you, so to speak? You know that with every kick, every punch, every throw, every submission, and every bone I break is going to make you scream like a little bitch, don't you? I know you do, asshole. You are not going to like what I have in store for you, to be honest with you, but I don't care. I only care about one thing - your glorious destruction at my hands, at the hands of the current and will always be the most dominating entity the Sin City Wrestling Organization has ever seen!

Forget guys like Damien Kingston, Mark Ward, Casey Williams, Gabriel, or the rest of the male division. Why? Because in the end, I'm the only man in SCW you'll ever need and sooner or later, you are going to find that out the hard way. All of that starts at Summer XXXTreme II. At that event, young man, things are about to get EXTREMELY messy. Blood poured all over the floor, bones breaking, your screams, your cries. You thought what I did in the past was brutal?

Trust me, kid, you've seen NOTHING YET...until now.

So I want you to do me a huge favor. I want you to bow down, right now, and ask forgiveness from the God you pray to, whether it may be a He or a She. Either way, I don't care, because this god, this demon that you're about to encounter in the ring? He won't be kind and when this man delivers judgment upon a fragile, insignificant soul like you, things will have went from plain bad to extremely worse, Max Burke. At Summer XXXTreme II, you are going to get on your knees, apologize to me profusely, for hurting me, for hurting my wife, begging me to spare you and then...you are going to absolutely NOTHING as I take away everything that's Max Burke and discard his body and soul into the four winds, to be completely forgotten....

...and forgotten you will be, Max Burke, because that's the only path in life you will take and it will both a prvilege and an honor to take you there, throw you over a cliff, and watch you scream in helplessness. After Summer XXXTreme II, you will have nothing to live for. Mark my words on that, Max...the beginning of the end is around the corner and I'm going to make sure that it all ends with a symphony of destruction that will be the main headline around the world...

...For I am Kain, The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 09:29:11 PM »
 It’s a mere hour after Climax Control has gone off the air. As per earlier instructions from the production crew, Max Burke has remained behind in the locker room. He has been asked like several others to stick around to shoot some hype promos for Sin City Wrestling presents Summer XXXtreme II. Max has changed out of his boots, pads, tights, and has pulled on a pair of “distressed” Levi’s. Max has made the conscious decision to leave Nathaniel Havok’s blood on his face and body. He is relaxing with a cold one... well several cold ones, when finally a production assistance enters the locker room. Burke shoots a look at the young PA, and takes a long haul before setting the empty down into the case.

MAX BURKE: About time eh?

The SCW production assistant drops his eyes down to his clipboard nervously, reacting to the annoyed glare from Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree that was just shot in his direction.

PA: Sorry Mr. Burke. They’re ready for you. Sorry about the delay again.

Max bends over and ties his Chuck Taylor’s. He grabs a couple of beers from the case, and makes his way over to the locker room door.

MAX BURKE: Well? What are you waiting for bub? Let’s get this over with eh...

Max uses his free hand to firmly guide the Sin City Wrestling production assistant out the door. Max almost runs over as the young PA as he’s walking far too slow for Burke. Max shoves the PA out of the way, and turns the corner in the direction of where the interview area is set up. He looks over his shoulder, and yells at the PA.

MAX BURKE: FUCK! Get out of the way kid, or I’ll just run your ass over!

PA: WATCH OUT!

Too late...

RUBY: HEY!

Max almost runs down Ruby AGAIN. As he rams into Ruby he catches her in his free arm. He shoots his signature sly smirk at her.

MAX BURKE: Fancy running into you again... eh? EH!? Like that?

Ruby swears under her breath, and rolls her eyes at Max.
RUBY: Burke, watch where you’re going.

MAX BURKE: Oh, you love running into me like this.

RUBY: Excuse me? You’re the one running into me.

Max lifts Ruby up to her feet. She sticks a finger in his chest.

RUBY: One... stop trying to kill me. Two... impressive work against Havok. I do hope you’re not too hurt after that.

MAX BURKE: It’s just a little blood. Mostly Havok’s.

Ruby spies the blood that has dried onto Burke. She looks him over, impressed with what she sees.

RUBY: After your little mind games with Kain’s wife tonight... you best be 100%.

MAX BURKE: Probably pissed him off eh?

RUBY: Indeed.

Max winks at her, and passes her a beer.

MAX BURKE: Good. On the house... enjoy.

Before Ruby can even react, Max steals a quick kiss on the cheek as he hands off the bottle of beer to her, and quickly tries to slip away. Ruby shoves him away aggressively with a dirty look.

MAX BURKE: The beer’s on the house too!

RUBY: You bastard.

MAX BURKE: That’s me. See ya soon!

Ruby just shakes her head, and smirks at Max as soon as his back is turned to walk away. Max turns to the PA as soon as they are out of earshot of Ruby.

MAX BURKE: She intrigues me. I will have her.

The production assistant stays silent, and simply nods at Burke’s comment hoping to avoid any further abuse from Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree. The two make their way over to the interview area where the production crew is awaiting Max’s arrival.

MAX BURKE: ‘Bout time boys. You ready to roll?

The agent running the promos nods. With that, Max heads over in front of the Sin City Wrestling Presents Summer XXXtreme II backdrop. He’s counted down until the light goes on...

MAX BURKE: Almost time Kain...

The dried blood from the cuts on the forehead of Max Burke truly shows the level that this upcoming match has been taken to.

MAX BURKE: A Taipei Deathmatch was a hell of a choice. You wanted blood...

Burke lifts his left hand into view to reveal that his fist is still taped and covered in glass. He stares intensely at the shards that are dug into the tape.

MAX BURKE: ... you GOT it.

Max takes his fist, and digs into the cuts on his forehead. Within seconds the cuts are reopened, and the blood is flowing.

MAX BURKE: Is this what you wanted Kain? You wanted to see me bleed. You probably thought that Nathaniel Havok, a multi time champion would have his way with me in this match. You probably thought foolishly that he would destroy me, and frankly wouldn’t make it to our match at Summer XXXtreme II.

The blood inches further down the face of Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree. The blood is flowing freely covering Max’s eyes, cheeks and nose.

MAX BURKE: Oh how wrong you were. You simply awakened me. You awakened the beast within me. You awakened the sadist that lives deep within the confines of Max Burke’s soul... didn’t you? No? You don’t think so? Why don’t you ask your bitch of a wife what you did. This is all YOUR fault Kain.

Burke lips his lips at the taste of his own blood. He smiles a toothy bloody grin.

MAX BURKE: Ask her how it felt to be touched by a REAL man. I know she’s into that kinky stuff... she loved it when I choked her. I could feel her heart pulsing in pleasure.

Max laughs, and wipes some of the blood away. He runs his fingers through his hair.

MAX BURKE: I didn’t realize how much she really enjoyed it until I pulled her in even closer. As I held her tight in my grasp, I could feel just how much she enjoyed what I was doing to her against my leg. You see Kain, I’m not just in your head anymore. I’m in your wife’s too.

Max slowly starts unwrapping the remnants of the tape and glass from his fist. The shards of glass start to fall at his feet as he unwinds the tape.

MAX BURKE: You’ll deny vehemently that I’m in your head. Deny it all you want Kain. I know it. You know it. The whole damn world knows it. I’m chipping away at you. You’re going to spew your normal venom of confidence... ego... cockiness... whatever you want to classify it as. It’s the same damn song and dance every single week. We’ve heard it all before. You’re going to rip me apart. You’re going to make me pay. Max Burke is no match for the almighty SELF-PROFESSED “King of Kings”. The difference this time is that I’m in your head you miserable piece of shit. By getting your bitch all hot and bothered last Sunday I’ve upped the ante haven’t I? You’re legitimately pissed off eh big guy?

Max is getting excited, and a grin the size of the cheshire cat’s has appeared.

MAX BURKE: You probably want to rip my damn heart out of my chest while it’s still beating, and feed it to me.

The grin disappears, and Max’s look becomes intense.

MAX BURKE: Good. Get mad you pathetic son of a bitch. I want to see the hellfire and brimstone in your eyes at Summer XXXtreme II. You are so full of yourself that you think you are some kind of unstoppable machine. I’ve shown the chinks that you have in your armour... and it definitely isn’t bulletproof. I found your achilles heel. You know it. Last Sunday, I was the puppeteer, and you were nothing but a pathetic stick of firewood dancing around under my control. Your time is over. You’re finished. Go home, and be with your bitch of a wife... she did nothing for me. Well, go home if she still wants you. She might come knocking on my door any minute now that she’s been handled by a real man. Do yourself a favour. You’re a broken pathetic shell of yourself. Schedule a meeting with Mr. Ward and Mr. Underwood. Go in there, and lay that championship on their desk. Tender your resignation before it’s too lately. Your heart isn’t in this. Your mind definitely isn’t either. Your lack of focus will be your demise. August 18th... there will be a new Roulette Champion... “Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree” and the only REAL man in this championship bout... Max Burke. Ariel... call me toots.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2013, 01:14:37 AM »
 The first RP deadline has passed. All roleplays posted after this will count towards the second RP period.

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 10:27:59 AM »
 I've been involved in weird venues and places all my life.

But a cruise ship? This one takes the cake for me.

However, I don't find it being a problem though. A lot of the passengers are aware of Sin City Wrestling and the dominant program that we've been showing on nationwide television. However, the minority of the passengers and even some of the crew are not aware of us and to me, that's a golden opportunity that simply cannot be passed up. It allows more people to know, understand, and like me even more, so that my creditability as a fighter is given actual proof and new people will follow me as I ascend into better heights.

Not that the same will be said for Max Burke though, my current enemy and one who I must destroy, to not only retain the SCW Roulette Championship belt, but to regain the honor that Max Burke stole from me, the moment that he made his move...and touched my wife. Let's face it; as a man that is in love with a woman, you don't want to see me in a legitimate rage. Max Burke pretty much overstepped his bounds, laid hands on MY woman. You don't do that to me and walk away unscathed.  Max is going to pay for his crimes and I won't let him get away without losing in a humiliating fashion.

Payback is going to be a bitch!

The great thing about the cruise was that there was two gyms located inside, one inside for the public use, but the other was reserved for the SCW locker room. How else are we going to train? How else are we going to continue to preserve our bodies and keep them in top shape? While Lisa (Ariel) and my two children were having a blast on the cruise, I focused on my workouts, intending on staying in the best shape possible. After all, I'm not one of those guys that sits in a basement and plays Grand Theft Auto IV all day long and becomes fat out of the process. No, I'm the type of guy that revels in destruction and injury to his opponents. Besides, I have an image to portray all the time and I don't mind the stress or pressure that comes along with it. After all, being one of the current champions in SCW DOES have its perks and I intend to keep them after eliminating Max Burke from both the ring...and my life.

It's a hot, Thursday morning. Been on the ship since I arrived on it, with Lisa and the two kids following not too long after. I saw his promo earlier, but I didn't bother responding to it. For now, I wanted to enjoy the sunshine for a little while and be with my family.

I stepped out of the gym that's reserved for the locker room and the sun once again shined brilliantly from the blue skies. My eyes were having a difficult time in adjusting to the brightness of said sun, but I solved the problem by putting on my sunglasses. Wearing a bright, brown button-up shirt with a multi-colored dragon painted over it, with blue shorts to match, along with my trademark-branded King Of Kings sandals on, I sauntered over to where my wife was, who was laying back on the lounge chair, trying to get a tan happening. I avoided the crowd, some who called after me and raised their glasses, while others gave in with a quick glance, but returned to their own business.

I sat down on a lounge chair next to her and noticed my children playing in the shallow end of the pool, still too young to tread into deep waters.

We need to talk, my love.

I glanced at her briefly before gazing at my beautiful children once more.

What's on your mind?

Like me, she had sunglasses of her own, but she took them off slowly, putting them on the table beside her. Then she lifted herself up from the position that she was in seconds before, sitting on the edge of the seat. I faced her and she took my hands in hers.

I've been thinking about your future lately. The Roulette championship is yours and you're going to do everything in your power to keep that intact. But you have your eyes still set on the prize, don't you?

Who doesn't? I'm pissed at the fact that I'm not involved in the main event. I should really be in there, fighting for the biggest prize of them all. As much as I am happy being a champion, being the top dog here in the Sin City Organization would make me ten times more happier. Isn't that what you want to do, after...

I let the thought trail off in the distance as I touched her stomach, feeling the next set of twins inside.

Yes, Alex. I still have every intention of joining SCW and becoming the biggest Bombshell they've ever seen. Mark Ward has me on contract and he fully understands that I cannot work until everything here is done. It could be any day that the twins are born. It could be today.

I glanced up with surprise and she responded with cute laughter.

Sometimes, Lisa...

She stopped laughing and the smile stayed on as she was listening to me intently.

Sometimes, I have to pinch myself. Here I am, the current SCW Roulette champion of the world, who has the most beautiful woman by his side and two children that love their father. I don't need anything else.

Before I could say more, a young man in his 20s, who looked in decent, but althetic shape, with black hair and blue eyes to match, stumbled into me. I was able to not fall completely and immediately rose up, glaring at the man. He was completely out of it, very drunk and unstable. He didn't know who I was and neither did his friends either, but they could tell, judging by the tattoos they saw on my arms, that I wasn't very friendly and very, VERY DANGEROUS!

Hey man, who is that hot chick that's next to you? She could be playing see-saw with me ANYDAY!

Lisa didn't like those words and was trying to sit up, but I blocked her off and stood in front of the man. I immediately thought of Max Burke as I stared into that man's eyes and thought of his soul. However, unlike Max Burke, I decided not to destroy this man, in front of the public, but I'd rather have a joke at his expense. I smiled casually as his friends tried to hold him back, as the crowd around me suddenly became silent...as well as the music.

I'll pretend that you didn't say that. It's obvious that you are not sober. Allow me to make you cool off.

I immediately picked up the guy, who was now struggling to get out of my hold. However, my hold on him is very tight. I walked over to the deep end of the pool and threw him in there. The crowd laughed a bit, even his friends did, as the man came back up from the water and struggled to make it to the side, catching his breath. I knelt above him and said only one thing.

You're better off not being my enemy. Otherwise, life is going to be hell for you.

I reached out and pulled him out of the pool, then pushed him towards his friends, who continued to laugh as he pulled them away, although a few of those friends couldn't help but give me nervous glances. That's how it should be - I'm taken lightly to a point, but I'm also serious. You don't sit there and make a joke out of my expense, but I'm playful enough to a point. You try to touch me with fire and you're going to get burned even more.

I wouldn't have it any other way!

Max, Max, Max...

You simply don't get it, do you?

It isn't about blood. It isn't about Nathaniel Havok. It was about making you suffer. It was nothing more but a preview of the hell that's waiting to be unleashed upon you.

Truth is a devastating weapon and I'm glad to see that your real side is finally brought out of the core. I'm not the one responsible for bringing out that rage from you - you did that all to yourself, years ago. And that rage was brought back to the forefront when things didn't go your way after the last few times we fought, did it? I thought so! So you are nothing but a little bitch that cries for spilled milk every time something doesn't happen your way. I know that's the truth, Max, because I see it in your eyes. You are nothing but a coldblooded psychopath that's hell-bent on getting what he wants without any remorse or sympathy. Like everyone else in this world, Max, you have weaknesses and I plan on using our last confrontation as a means to an end, to expose those aforementioned weaknesses and to make you turn out to be nothing more but a humiliating embarrassment for the entire company.

You tell me that you're the beast that's been awakened because of me, that you're this beast that suddenly emerged because of me? That's a lie and you know it. I didn't do anything at all to cause your self-destruction, that's all on you kid. The only thing I did was stand in your way of your hopes and dreams and I crushed them, time after time after time. For all your holier than thou speeches, Max, you certainly are a dumbass for not acknowledging the truth. In truth, all I've done is paid my own damn business and when idiots like you come into my crosshairs, my job is to eliminate the competition as fast as possible.

Tell me, you worthless son of a bitch, that's really what burns you up inside, doesn't it? The fact that I don't see you as someone who has what it really takes to become a ruthless aggressor in the scheme of things, to show the entire world that you are something far more capable than what you are showing off now, right? Fact is, I can push you to the limit, but you will always fall into the group of guys that act tough, but fall down completely hard, guys like Casey Williams and Matthew Kennedy, guys who dance to their own tune, talk the wildest trash-talk ever, then show up in the ring with a limp dick and nothing to show for it. You're exactly like one of those douchebags, Max Burke, and if that comparison burns you up to the core, I honestly don't care. That's truth, Max, and it kills you to hear it.

Of course, you used it against me and don't get me wrong, what you did was an offense to me, one that kills me from the inside. But I know better, Max Burke. I know it's better to wait off, be patient with my anger, then let it go when I step inside the ring. You should know this by now, Max. You should know it's better off to stop poking a dangerous animal while its sleeping, because sooner or later, pal, it's going to rise up and bite you in the ass harder than before.

No, Max, you failed. You can try and attempt to get into my head or my wife's head, for that matter. But we are made of sterner stuff, as an old, but classic character would say. We are people who destroyed ourselves and then built ourselves from the ground-up, similar to what drill instructors would do to their recruits as they enter military boot camp and eventually graduate. That's what my wife and I did and we are at our strongest peak. Mentally, physically, emotionally? You cannot touch us and you cannot change it as much as you want. Has your actions affected us? Only minor, but it's not like we are completely obsessed about you.

But rest assured though, on this cruise, people are going to witness an extravaganza like nothing before. Forget about the main event (although we both know that I should be the one in it). Forget about the Bombshells and their pathetic championship. Forget about everyone else but you and me and the dance that we are able to entangle ourselves in for the last time. See, you are going to get your wish, but not in the way that you want it. You are going to get my rage, you are going to see raise hell like nothing before.

But I'm going to hurt you even more with another fact of truth...

You don't want me at my best, do you? You really want me to be more or less like a punching bag that you can hit all day without any resistance, don't you? That's not happening, Max.

You're going into the ring with a vicious son of a bitch like me, Max. You hurt me. You hurt my wife. You accomplished all this in the hopes of trying to get under my skin, to get into our heads, to show that I am weak when your methods somehow worked out. I got news for you - none of it worked. The touch that you inflicted on my wife was completely forgotten after the incident, but the scar remains. The scar of what you did to my wife and to me remains on my chest and I'm going to get that scar out by completely annihilating you in the ring. I don't care for the rules or regulations, you're right about one thing - I am going to make you bleed. I am going to rip your heart out and chew on it for further spite. I'm going to make you my bitch on this cruise, you insignificant piss ant, and you are going to regret it.

You should have done yourself a major favor - you should have NEVER crossed paths with me in the first place. But you did and now? You're going to lose and more importantly, you're going to perish right before the world's own very eyes. You did this to yourself, Max, because you decided to make these stupid decisions and followed up on them. After this cruise is finished up and when our match starts, you better pray to the god I previously spoke of, because this son of a bitch is not going to be granting you any mercy.

You thought the Taipei Death Match was awesome for you? That was nothing but a walk in the park. Our match will be nothing but pure hell from me to you and the only call you'll be getting is the Devil greeting you from the depths of Hell when I'm finished with you!

For I am Kain! The King Of Kings! And I...HAVE SPOKEN!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:31:42 AM by Kain »
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion

Offline Max Burke

• GRIME World Nightmare Champion
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
KAIN vs MAX BURKE
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 11:43:42 PM »
 MAX BURKE: HEY!!!

Max Burke is in hot pursuit of his fiery prey. Ruby is absolutely livid with Max’s attempt at humour moments ago. Her face is as red as her top, and she is showing no signs of slowing her brisk pace as Max tries to catch up on Misty’s insistence.  

MAX BURKE: SLOW DOWN!!!

All of a sudden as Max narrows the gap, Ruby turns swiftly on her heel. She plunks Max on the bridge of his nose with a direct shot from the flip flop she fires at him. Max clutches his face in mock pain, and collapses on the deck of the ship.

MAX BURKE: OOOOOOOOOH!!!! I’VE BEEN SHOT!!!! MEDIC!!!!

Ruby cannot help but chuckle slightly at the foolishness that is occurring before her own two eyes. Ruby shakes her head, smiles, and makes her way over to the fallen soldier.

MAX BURKE: Nurse! Nurse! I’ve been shot. I see the light! Help me stay away from the light! I’m too young to die!

RUBY: Max Burke... this is preposterous. You are making a scene. Get up.

Max continues to act a fool, and reaches into the air. He reaches aimlessly not able to see.

MAX BURKE: Ma’am... I’m blind. The bullet has claimed my sight! What am I going to do!?

RUBY: Enough of this. Your little game of pretend is over. Get up.

Ruby crosses her arms in protest refusing to play along. Max looks up and winks at her.

MAX BURKE: Hey beautiful.

RUBY: Hey yourself. Get up.

Max chuckles, and pops up to a seated position. He looks up at her with childlike innocence.

MAX BURKE: My deepest apologies Miss Ruby. I did not mean to offend my rose.

RUBY: Sure, you didn’t. I do not appreciate being snuck up on. I almost hurt you back there. I would have claimed self-defense of course.

Max pops up to his feet, and locks eyes with Ruby. He can read it all over her face. He knows it; just as she does. There’s no denying the connection.

MAX BURKE: It would have been worth it.

RUBY: You say that, but you would not like to feel my wrath. The age old saying is very accurate.

Max grins.

MAX BURKE: First comes love.... then comes marr....

RUBY: NO! Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

MAX BURKE: Uh huh. If you say so.

RUBY: Max Burke you’re impossible!

Ruby punches Max on the arm. Max grabs his arm, and gives it a rub.

MAX BURKE: Ease up there Rocky Balboa. That one smarted a bit.

RUBY: Good. You deserved it.

Max lowers his hand from his arm. Ruby takes the opportunity to reach up, and rub Max’s arm somewhat affectionately. She leans in, and gives his bicep a quick peck.

RUBY: There... boo-boo all better?

Max gives her a quick peck on the cheek in return. Ruby slightly blushes, but tries to hide it from Max’s view as to not egg him on more.

MAX BURKE: All better. Thanks! Crap! What time is it?

RUBY: Ummm...

Ruby pulls her phone from her pocket, and checks the time.

RUBY: 2:40... why?

Max’s eyes widen. He gives her a quick squeeze out of the blue that Ruby does not complain in the least about. Max releases her as quickly as he grabbed her.

MAX BURKE: Mark and Christian booked me for a signing at 2:45 on the main deck. I’m going to be late. Shit. It’s only an hour. Want to meet me at the gym at say 4ish? We’ll get that training session in. That is if you're still feeling feisty. Sound good?

You can see the wheels turning as Ruby mulls it over. She thinks about it for a moment or two. Max begins to tap his foot mockingly...

MAX BURKE: So?

RUBY: Only because Misty is insisting that you are the one.

With that, Max knows that he may have been broken Ruby into submission. Max leans in to try and steal another kiss, but Ruby stops him dead in his tracks with a simple finger sternly planted on his forehead.

RUBY: Sorry Casanova. You’re not that smooth. You’re going to be late. Go.

Max shrugs, and quickly leaves the women that he is smitten by. Sometimes, you don’t see it coming. Max sprints to the main deck where Sin City Wrestling has a small area set up for appearances, and autograph signings. Max slips behind the table that is stacked with 8x10’s of Sin City Wrestling’s finest and baddest men and bombshells. A member of the SCW staff who is overseeing the autograph signings slides the stack of Max Burke 8x10’s in front of Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree. He also offers up a few Sharpies for Max to use. As the staff member is about to give Max some distance, Max grabs him by the arm to stop him for a moment. Max pulls him in, and speaks to him in a soft voice as to not be overheard by the lineup.

MAX BURKE: Listen, you and I both know this is bullshit. These things are for the good guys. Why the hell am I here again? This is pointless. I don’t have time for this.

STAFF: All members of the roster have a scheduled time sir.

Max tightens his grip, and the the staff member clenches his fist in pain.

MAX BURKE: I know that Einstein. I’ve seen the schedule. Listen, let’s get this over as quickly and painless as possible. Let’s get this line moving.

With that, Max releases his grip of the staff member’s arm. The staff member obliges and summons up the first in the line. Max pulls his sunglasses down from the top of his head so he doesn’t have to make direct eye contact with the fans. He grabs an 8x10 as a portly, and pimple ravaged teen boy steps up.

BOY: MAX BURKE! OMIGOSH! YOU’RE AWESOME!

MAX BURKE: Uh. That’s great kid. Name?

BOY: ALEX!

Max lets out an audible sigh. His level of frustration, and agitation is simmering. The boy’s enthusiasm is not helping the situation. This autograph is sure to come to a boil... or a screeching halt at any second. Max quickly scribbles “To Alex... Ritalin Is Your Friend! Your hero... Max Burke.

MAX BURKE: NEXT!

Max slides the picture to the boy, who picks it up, and tries to decipher Max’s message.

MAX BURKE: NEXT! JESUS H CHRIST! I SAID NEXT!

Alex has not budged from his spot as he looks at the picture confused unable to read the scrawl on the photo.

ALEX: Mr. Burke, I was won...

MAX BURKE: KID! You got your photo. Move along so the others in line can experience the greatness that is your hero... Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree, Max Burke.

ALEX: BUT... can I get a picture?

The poor kid has the expression of a sad puppy written all over his pathetic excuse of a mug. Max lifts his head, looks at the kid...

MAX BURKE: Jesus no. You’ll break the camera. NEXT!

Alex looks absolutely shocked at the response to his request.

ALEX: What?

MAX BURKE: Are you deaf? You are FUGLY. You will BREAK your camera. Remember... you got in line for a chance to associate with greatness. You’ve had your moment. Move along kid. Bad guys don’t do photo ops... it’s Pro Wrestling 101... Jesus Christ you’re dense.
ALEX: FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Alex rips the 8x10 of Pro Wrestling’s Pedigree in half, crumples it up and tosses it at Max Burke. It bounces off Max’s chest and lands on the table. Alex storms off with some assistance from SCW Security. A smile breaks out across the smug face of Max Burke.

MAX BURKE: Fuck. Finally. NEXT!

Max finishes up the scheduled autograph signing reluctantly, and dead on time. He wastes no time grabbing a quick drink of whiskey at the poolside bar. He downs the shot, and heads to the gym that has been reserved for members of the Sin City Wrestling roster and staff for their visit aboard the Royal Monarch. He arrives fashionably late at 4:10. As he opens the door to the gym, he is surprised to find that it is basically deserted currently. That is of course, other than the feisty Ruby, who is warming up in a far corner of the gym. Max makes his way over in her direction. As he comes closer, Ruby spots him. She brushes her hair from her face, and gives him a quick smile. Max takes removes his shirt, and takes a seat next to her.

RUBY: You’re late.

Max cracks his neck side to side. Ruby shoots him a disapproving look.

MAX BURKE: What? Sorry. Had an incident at the signing that slowed things down.

RUBY: Oh really? What happened?

MAX BURKE: Yeah crazy crater face stalker kid. Wouldn’t take a hint and move along. Security had to escort him away. It was hilarious. You should have been there.

RUBY: What did you do?

Max leans forward, and stretches out touching his toes. He glances over at Ruby.

MAX BURKE: Me? I’m innocent.

RUBY: Unlikely Mr. Burke.

MAX BURKE: What? You don’t believe me? I’m appalled at your lack of faith in me. Seriously, Ruby... I speak only the truth. I swear I did nothing to upset crater face. He was flat out crazy. You should have seen the look of this kid. He’s Comic Book Guy’s demon spawn. He will become infamous across the land of Comic-Cons. You mark my words. He will never get laid. The only action in his existence will be lefty and righty.

RUBY: MAX!

MAX BURKE: You didn’t SEE him. Take my word my dear. Poster child for celibacy. Enough about him. Let’s get to training. You can help get me ready for Kain... and I’ll whip you into shape. You will be trained by the master.

RUBY: Whatever you say.

Max lays down, and then kips up suddenly. He offers his hand to Ruby, who willingly it takes it and gets to her feet also.

RUBY: Kain had a few choice words for you again.

MAX BURKE: Oh, let me guess. Wait... one minute. He says the same thing over and over and fuckin’ over again. I bet he said something along the lines of I’ve crossed the line. I’ve went too far touching his wife. He’s going to make me pay for it. I don’t stand a chance in hell. He’s going to send me to the hospital. Blah... blah... blah. The doofus is a broken record. He needs to hire a PR guy. His material is old.

RUBY: I watched the video on the SCW site while you were at the autograph signing. He’s insistent that he’s done nothing wrong, and this is all on you. He called you a whiny baby basically.

Max whips his head around to look directly at Ruby.

MAX BURKE: Fantastic!

RUBY: Really?

MAX BURKE: Yes.

RUBY: Explain to me how this is fantastic?

MAX BURKE: Of course! He’s delusional. Let me guess. He also said that I’m not getting to him. He’s so full of shit, it’s bubbling out of his mouth in everything he says. He’s such a two faced little bitch. My he has such a short term memory. It’s shocking really. He made every effort for months to hold down the Young Lions. He made every effort to keep us from breaking through the proverbial glass ceiling. He took it to the point that he felt the need to jump me in the back, and try end my damn career. He’s so fuckin’ fake it just baffles my mind.

RUBY: I agree. He wants to make everyone believe that he has miraculously become this champion of the people. The ultimate good guy.

Max launches a swift kick into a nearby heavybag. The snap of the kick echoes throughout the ship’s luxury gym. He follows up with two more stiff kicks.

MAX BURKE: Nobody buys it. He’s not over with the fans. He thinks he is in his own little world. He was, is, and always be a no good son of a bitch. I’m going to expose him as the fake that he is. I’m just done with this punk. He’s such a douchebag.

Max waves Ruby over to the heavy bag. He grabs a hold of the bag, and lets Ruby throw a couple of kicks into it herself.

MAX BURKE: I’m praying that he comes in fired up. I know I’ve pissed him off, and that’s exactly how I want him. I’m not afraid of him at his best. I want him at his best. I want to make sure at the end of that damn match that he knows he was in a damn war.  

RUBY: You can do this.

MAX BURKE: You’re damn right I can. He thinks he’s the be all end all of Sin City Wrestling. He thinks he is this unstoppable ring general that is going to absolutely annihilate me. The new Kain is just a damn shadow of his former self. Kain as this “fan favorite” is a joke.

RUBY: You’ve got this Max.

MAX BURKE: It’s my time. I’m done with his nonsense. He needs a reality check, and I’m just the one to finally give it to him. I did it once already. I placed that faint hint of doubt in the back of his mind with that win in the tag match. He can deny it all he wants. It’s there. Combine that with my up close and personal meeting with Ariel... and he’s just my pawn right now. I’m controlling him just like I said I would.

RUBY: Check...

MAX BURKE: No... this is a straight up checkmate. Game over. New champ.

Suddenly, Ruby trips up Max, and throws him to the ground. She quickly mounts him, and lays into him with a very intense kiss. Once she breaks free, Max stares at her in a combination of disbelief and amazement. He flips her over, and delivers a passionate kiss of his own that extends for several moments...