Author Topic: Is this punishment?  (Read 917 times)

Offline Amy Marshall

• Punk Whore!
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Amy Santino
Is this punishment?
« on: April 20, 2013, 06:26:56 PM »
 Two weeks ago.

7th April 2013
Movistar Arena
Santiago, Chile

Two weeks ago Amy had faced off against Misty for the Bombshell title, however, this wasn’t any normal title match. This match was Amy first singles chance at a title but also it was a battle between two Team Erik members.

With the bombshell title on the line, there was also pride and hope also on the line and it was mainly Amy’s hope and pride and they were both dashed as Misty came out victorious, but not without having to put up a fight.

We didn’t care about being a team, we didn’t care if we hurt each other, we were just focused on either winning or retaining the title and our fight just showed that we could put on a main event show.

Shortly after the match concluded with Misty helping Amy to her feet and showing team unity after the match, Amy and Misty headed up the ramp together to the backstage area, however, after arriving backstage together, Misty went back to her locker room back to her ‘disciples’, while Amy was cornered by Rocky Mountains and asked about the match.

To which Amy said this about her match…

“Thank you Misty – thank you for one of the best matches in my career so far in SCW. On this occasion you may have been the better wrestler but next time and if there is a next time I will come out and beat you.

For now I will bow down to you… not because of the whole queen of the damned bullshit but because you a great wrestler who bested me.“

Amy then walks away with her head held high as she heads towards the locker room to shower and change before heading back to the hotel with Kevin.

\'user

1 week ago.

14th April 2013
Estadio Luna Park
Buenos Aires, Argentina

One week after her match against Misty, Amy felt like she was slipping into the background of Team Erik, while everyone else was pushing themselves into the spotlight by attacking others and aiming to be controversial as possible including Kevin, Amy needed to do something.

And with Misty holding on tight to the Bombshell title, the only other option was to go for the Roulette title and so after some thinking and a bit of planning – Amy with the help of Kevin attacked Faith backstage leaving her lying on the concrete and then Amy headed to the ring and stated her intensions towards Faith although by the time she would get a shot at the title, it would have changed hands.

Although this attack and her statement of intentions inside the right made a small impact, she doubted that it would cause waves through the ranks of Team Erik.

Keeping to herself for the rest of the evening, Amy watched the rest of Climax Control before heading back to the hotel with Kevin and prepare to head to Brazil for Hostile Takeover.

\'user

Thursday April 18th 2013
Mercure Brasília Eixo
Brasilia, Brazil
Half and hour before Misty’s birthday party.

The scene opens up inside the Mercure Brasilia Eixo hotel in Brasilia, where we see Kevin sitting on the edge of the bed as he impatiently looks at his watch before looking at the closed bathroom door.

“I still can’t get over how long your hair takes… why can’t you just leave it down?”

Kevin asked as he stood up as he looked in the mirror as he smoothed out his t-shirt and then his jacket.

“Like I’ve told you 100 times already… It looks weird having it down and unkempt. I only keep it down when im going to the gym or it’s a down day.”

Amy said with a slightly raised voice.

“Plus I am almost finished. Why are you so impatient?”

“I don’t know” Kevin shrugged. “I guess its because it’s a Team Erik meeting.”

Kevin turns and as he turns the bathroom door opens and out steps Amy from the bathroom, her hair fixed in the usual mo-hawk style wearing ripped jeans and a green corset, Kevin smiles.

“I can’t wait to get you out of that corset already.”

Amy smirks “Later”

Kevin smile drops a little but accepts the fact that he would have to wait after Misty’s party.  Amy turns and grabs a small bag, where she loads the bag up with a few hair products, money, keys and Misty’s present.

“Ready?”

Kevin asked as he looked at his watch one final time.

“Yep”

Amy says as grabs a jacket from her suitcase, as she and Kevin then left the hotel suite and headed to the restaurant that Misty booked for her party.

\'user

”This match totally sucks not because you are in this match Cyn but because this match is nothing more than a card filler, but hey at least we are not the first match unlike that old fool that holds the Roulette title.

However, it’s epically sad that this match has absolutely nothing to do with Team Erik vs. Team SCW but I guess its some sort of pitiful attempt at punishing me for being on the wrong side.

But I suppose it could be worse… I could be suspended like Giani and James.

Anyway back to the match at hand.

Question Cyn… how old are you?

The only reason I ask this is because I watched your last promo as well as match and you seem a very immature and that you have your own personal babysitter.

Seriously what the fuck?

I am up against someone who needs their hand holding through life because she comes from a rich family… I guess you were the ‘special one’ of the family that’s why you were rejected from schools.

Just because you are a rich snobby hick doesn’t make you perfect bitch and look where that got you in your first match against Laura Jackson… a loss.

And don’t expect a win in this match either… while this match is utterly pointless in my eyes, I will still take part and kick ass inside the ring and if you pull the usual shit that dumbass whores say, I am going to laugh in your ugly ass face then drill it with my knees.

Accomplishments:

2x GRIME Champion (10/07/2021 - 05/12/2021 (154 days)) (20/03/2022 - 15/05/2022 (57 Days)
1x Bombshell Champion
2x Bombshell Roulette Champion
2x Bombshell Internet Champion
3x Bombshell Tag Team Champion
- 1 x w/ Necra Kane
- 2 x w/ Jessie Salco
~ First three time bombshell tag team champion.
~ 2nd ever Bombshell triple crown winner.
~ 1st ever Bombshell Grand Slam Champion.
~ 2015 Woman of the year.
~ 2015 Feud of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson
~ 2015 Match of the Year vs. Roxi Johnson.
~ 2015 Hall Of Fame!
~ 2018 Feud of the year vs Jessie Salco
~
- 2021 Year End Awards: Story of the Year:Masked member Rainbow/minority GRIME owner unmasks to reveal herself as multi-time champion and SCW Hall of Famer Amy Santino