Author Topic: Confessional Vixen  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
Confessional Vixen
« on: March 16, 2013, 12:00:04 AM »
 “Forgive me Father for I have sinned...”

Even whispered, those words seem to break the silence like a hammer.  Sitting in the confessional facing the lattice work window, Vixen bows her head over her laced fingers.  Although she isn’t a devote catholic, she sometimes feels a need to...seek divine intervention which finds her now here...on her knees.

On the opposite side of the lattice, an elderly priest sits listening, his hands folded over his chest.  “And how long has it been since your last confession my child?” he asks softly as his eyes narrow trying to see in the shadows of the other side of the confessional.

Vixen smiles to herself as she mentally calculates just how long it had been, “Two years,” she comments.

”I see,” murmurs the priest before coughing slightly and motioning with his hand for Vixen to continue.  Silence continues as the priest realizes that Vixen didn’t see his movement.  “Tell me how you sinned, my child.”

Vixen looks at the priest as she begins her recitation.  “I have taken the Lord’s name in vain,” she begins.  A soft tsk comes from the priest before she continues.  “I have also been having sex outside of marriage.  I have fought with a man both verbally and physically.”

“All of these sins are minor child...you will say ten Our Fathers and 5 Hail Marys for penance,” offers the priest as he motions a blessing on Vixen.

Crossing herself, she gets to her feet, thanking the priest and leaving the confessional.  Moving to the votives that are sending small gleams of ruby coloured light along the wall, she lights her own candle and then heads towards a pew.  Sliding into it, she kneels and begins her penance.

A pair of young men come into the church and head towards the confessional.  One young man notices Vixen and stops his friend.  The two approach Vixen and slide into the pew beside her.  “Hey, ain’t you Vixen?” one asks which makes Vixen open one eye and look at him.  

“Yes,” is all she says as her eyes close again and she goes back to praying.  

“Dude I told you it was her,” his buddy comments as the first young man leans closer to the woman.  “I am like the biggest fan of your boyfriend,” he says as he nudges Vixen who rolls her eyes.

“Glad to hear that,” she comments before crossing herself, realizing that she isn’t going to be given any time for herself with the fan boys joining her.  “I’ll let Spike know he’s got some fans here.”  Getting to her feet, she gives the guy a look as he blocks her from leaving.

“I’m also a fan of yours too Vixen but seriously, I gotta tell you that you really need to get the lead out  of your hiney and start winning again.  Man, if I was Spike I would like so put your ass to the curb,” he vows as he wipes at this lips that are sneering slightly.  His buddy can be heard to say “Oh snap.”  

Vixen nods slowly as she takes in what was said.  With a smile, she shrugs as she moves past the young man.  “Maybe you are right,” she offers.  “But then again, maybe what you need to do is leave Spike out of this.  It is bad enough I have people doubting me and my abilities but it is another thing to think that Spike and I are involved because of my wrestling skill.  Sure, that is what got me into NXT originally.  But that isn’t what brought me closer to Spike...”

“Yeah boy, it was seeing him naked that time right?” asks the second young man.  “I read that wrestling mag online that said you and he have this see em nude sorta courtship or something.”

“Dude, that is just nasty,” his buddy says.  “Listen Vixen, I get that you and him are bumping uglies and all that but seriously, you gotta start pullin’ out some wins.  Take for instance that match you had for the cruiserweight title.  You had that man beat,” he adds with another sneer before continuing, “before you choked.”

Vixen’s smile fades slightly as she turns on the two men and leans towards them.  “If you seemed to remember that, you would remember the fact I was dominating that match until Magni pulled out the cheap win.  Now I get a chance to rectify that little mistake in Colombia.”

“How you doin’ that huh?” asks the young man.  “Getting another shot at the gold are you?”

“As a matter of fact, I am and this time I am not going to underestimate my opponent.  I am going to Bogota and I am going to win the title from Magni and...” she says as she holds one finger into the chest of the young man.  Behind her, Spike can be seen entering the church which makes the two guys start to jostle each other and point.  Vixen doesn’t see Spike and takes it as teasing which only makes her angrier.  “THAT’S IT!” she exclaims as she lunges at the pair only to be caught by Spike and held back.

“You guys better just leave NOW,” Spike offers.  Not needing to tell the two twice, Spike pulls Vixen to a pew to sit down and relax.  “Babe, this isn’t like you.  You have to relax and we have to get to the hotel so we get a good night’s sleep for training tomorrow.  You get to practice on Jamie,” teases Spike.  

Vixen’s eyes are still stormy but she smiles and replies, “Poor Jamie.”  Getting to her feet, she and Spike leave as Spike can be heard to say, “That’s my girl.”
>