Author Topic: Hours tick down.  (Read 804 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Hours tick down.
« on: January 11, 2013, 04:54:14 PM »
 (the scene is The Star of the Desert Arena, and Argento and Lili are there. Argnto has his bags, and they enter the arena.)

Argento: Go ahead and get your ticket.

Lili: Ok bro.

(Argento gives her the money and Lili goes to get her ticket. He then arrives in his locker room and sets his tuff up. Then a knock is heard and Argento comes to the door. We see Rocki Mountains there, and she smiles)

Rocki: Argento, might I get a few words from you

Argento: Alright.

(Argento lets her in and they sit down)

Rocki: Well, we havent heard from you in two weeks. You are in a triple threat match for the number one contendership to the Roulette title, of which you held once before. Whats going thru your mind.

Argento: First of all, when i am getting ready for a match at a PPV, i do not like to be bothered, which was the case of me not saying anything for the past couple of weeks. Second of all, I have heard of what my opponents had to say. Daniel Tyler seems so sure of himself that he will win, but his arrogance will also lead to his ignorance in this match.

(Rocki nods)

Argento: As far as Thatcher Rex. Thatcher Rex has the same kind of mindset I have, which i respect. as far as what he had to say. I respect that as well. I also look forward to seeing what Thatcher Rex has to offer in this match. He can bring his best, because i will bring mine. He will definitely get a challenge out of me.

(Rocki smiles)

Argento: I love Thatcher's confidence when he says that he will win this match. I wish him all the luck in the world. Daniel Tyler on the other hand will find out real quick that he will go nowhere in this company with arrogance like that. Ms Mountains, this interview is over.
Rocki: Ok, thank you so much for your time.

(Argento nods and Rocki leaves.)

[end RP]
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image