Author Topic: Time To Begin A New Conquest...  (Read 371 times)

Offline Kain

• View Profile
    • Kain
Time To Begin A New Conquest...
« on: November 29, 2012, 03:13:20 PM »
 Did you ever think that I'd be the type of man to be changing diapers?

No, I didn't think so either. But here I am, in rainy Detroit, stuck in my own home for a bit, dealing with the little ones and their crying!

That's fine though; this is what I wanted. A future for our kids.

Ariel is doing her workout on the floor while I'm taking of the care kids upstairs. I didn't think that something as beautiful or grand as this would ever happen to a man like me, but it has. I now have a new reason to fight and to keep going, even if I have lost last time, even if it meant my arm breaking. I continued to soldier on, taking my time to heal as I fought in the underground, earning more and more money. It will be enough to last a lifetime for the four of us.

Arthur and Rose were born a month after I left the SCW on hiatus and, as best as I can, have been watching over them since. I don't know what the future will hold for me, in this respect, but I have to find a way to prove myself as the King Of Kings, to be a good example to my own family as I set out to accomplish the dreams that have been long denied to me by certain people and events. That's part of the reason why I came back; to do what's right for me and my family, even if it still means that I'm a bad guy. I can't help but admit, however, that it felt good to be cheered, but make no mistake though; I'm out here to win from this point on!

At the moment, I can't seem to win this temporary battle, as one of my kids created a bad diaper at the moment. I had to turn my head away and try to wave the stink away from my face, then I started work on changing Rose's diaper. Next to her was Arthur, his eyes lighting up the room, smiling and chuckling playfully, while Rose was starting to cry. However, I stopped her from crying once I unwrapped her diaper, then replaced it with a new one. She smiled again and I can't help but feel lucky, at this very moment.

But times like these won't last forever. Eventually, they'll know the truth about me. What will they think then?

My cell phone, on the table, was starting to vibrate and I turned around and picked it up. It was a text message from Mark Ward, one-half of the owners of SCW. I picked it up and read it. It simply said:

"Kain Vs Argento."

At first, I was confused. I was there, last week, and found out that Mark announced a match between Matthew Kennedy and I. And now this? Perhaps it was nothing more but an error and had to be fixed. Either that or Mark didn't want me to look strong from the get-go, so he had me booked against an opponent that would not prove to be an easy match for me. Mark doesn't get it; he never did. After all, he should know that I pushed him to the very limits of our powers. It was simply a stroke of luck that enabled him the win over me at the very end of London Brawling. However, he won't be escaping my vengeance anytime soon. It's time for a little payback...and it all starts with this Argento character.

The cameras watched me as I picked up Arthur and Rose and headed downstairs, calling for Ariel, then turned to look at the sun shining above our mansion before fading away into the darkness.

Reading your file, I've come across one similiarity between the two of us. Both of our parents were killed in tragic circumstances. In this, I can only imagine the pain and anger that washed over you as they perished from this world. I, too, Argento, have gone through the death of my parents, both of whom died on the same day. It was an unpleasant day for me and those events shaped me into the monster that I have transformed myself to be all those years ago. You know how they say "The more things change, the more they stay the same?" That's half-true, if you think about it. My life has changed for the better, with the birth of my two children. Ariel is staying at home most of these days while I'm out, earning my living in other areas besides wrestling. But I'm back now and my children aren't just the only reasons for me to keep on going in this business. My parents, now dead, wish to see me succeed, but I'm afraid I have bad news for them, as I have bad news for you; I won't change as much; what I've accomplished, thus far, in my life, is what brought me up to this point. Thus, if you think that I've changed a new leaf or turned over to the light side, you're wrong. I'm here to annihilate all those who dare to cross my path, to deliver a message of violence and revenge unlike any other, Argento. You're going to be the first of many victims to bow at my feet and recognize me as your king. Don't deny it, Argento; just accept it. It's the way of life, after all.

But I dare not ignore your achievements thus far; you've apparently become a champion, whereas I have not. But that won't stop me, Argento. Already, I can hear you, loud and clear, telling me that I have yet to earn a belt around here and you'll probably give me a thousand reasons as to why I haven't completed that objective yet. I'll answer it for you; it's not my fault. Specific people and circumstances have been nothing but a thorn on my side, Argento, and I won't allow that to happen again. At Climax Control, your eventual defeat will prove that statement to not just me, but to everyone else watching. Do you not understand, Argento? You're simply at the wrong time and at the wrong place and my mission is to oblierate you in every way possible. Despite your success, you're now a former champion, that Roulette belt taken away from James HHH 3, right? You know, the guy that kicked your ass all over and won the belt from you? It's too bad really; if I had appeared sooner, Argento, that title would have been mine for the taking. But no worries; Bombshell title thrown aside, any other title is up for grabs and I intend to get what's rightfully mine. To do this, I must bite, scratch, and claw my way to the top once again. It's insulting, really. You would think that, after everything I've done, the bosses would have thrown me into the wolves and given me a champion to fight against so that I may have taken their belt already and instead, I'm given YOU. That's just sad, really.

Whoever did the preview card is pretty stupid. "Kain will not have an easy night ahead of him?" Laughable! I've been through worse in my life and I have survived against all odds, win or lose. My legendary career is at stake and from this point on, I vow to take a stand and do what's right for me and that's giving it my all, at all costs! Don't think, for one second, that I'm a good guy all of a sudden; just because I have gained positive things outside of the wrestling business doesn't mean that I'll be playing by the rules. In fact, Argento, I play for keeps this time. To prove this, I have been training constantly, broken arm and all. And you want to know something even more frightening? Despite the fact that my broken arm was made by Jordan Williams, I still took myself back to the days of the underground fighting, if for a small while, and continued to dismantle my opponents. People from around the world continue to be impressed by my work, Argento, and they ask for more! You see, pounding guys like you into the pavement is what I do best and you're going to get a taste of that for the first time in your career. So those people will once again see Kain doing it all over again, but fresh and revitalized! I'm not going anywhere this time, Argento. I'm staying right here, making sure that all of my goals are realized, all of my foes destroyed, and seeing myself back on the throne again!

So if you think that posing to the crowd and have them cheering you back is going to help you again, think again. I may be cheered now, but I'm more ruthless than ever, Argento. My hands will earn blood; YOUR BLOOD. I have gone through hell and back to tell a magnificent tale of power and destruction and it all begins with you. I'm back in the Sin City Wrestling organization, Argento and, as I said in the past, all eyes are on me. I'm truly sorry about the death of your parents, but that's in the past. Today is the present, Argento, and I must see to it that my ambitions are fulfilled. You, the pathetic ant that couldn't hold that roulette champion for a long period of time, will come to realize why I am feared and revered throughout this place. Truth is, people wanted me dead and gone, Argento, but I'm never forgotten. How would I know? Just ask Mark Ward, who pretty much pissed in his pants like the little bitch he was and is enraged by my presence. But I'm here now, Argento, and I'm not leaving until I earn a piece of gold for myself, until I add more chapters to my awesome legacy, until everyone is crossed off the list. You, Argento, will be first to go in my latest run. It's too bad really; you won't be around to witness my superiority and greatness when it's all said and done!

So here's a question I'll bounce back at you...

Are you ready to lose? I really hope you're man enough to accept defeat at the hands of Kain, The King Of Kings!
>

SCW Accomplishments
X1 SCW Tag-Team Champion
X2 SCW Roulette Champion
X1 SCW Internet Champion