Author Topic: Tom will be the first to fall.  (Read 804 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
Tom will be the first to fall.
« on: November 06, 2012, 10:06:02 PM »
 High Stakes II was this weekend and Matthew was in action, he was in a triple threat match against Rage and one of Nick Jones’s stablemates Tom Dudely, this match comes just two weeks after Matthew and NXT and his campaign against Nick Jones’s stable starts with Tom, will he win?

Matthew’s hotel room, Las Vegas, Nevada
November 6th, 2012, 11:00am

“It’s been two weeks since Matthew Kennedy has aligned with his former foes in NXT to combat his current foes in Nick Jones’s new group.” An annoying blonde female reporter said as the camera showed my hotel. “Since then he hasn’t stepped foot outside of his hotel room save for a few occasions where he refused to answer any questions…..”

“Marty, turn that TV off before I throw it out the window to escape that woman’s voice!” I interrupted her and Marty wasted no time in turning it off. “Isn’t this country having its bloody election right about now?”

“Err, yeah.” Marty said with a nod.

“THEN WHY THE BLOODY HELL DOES THAT WOMAN PERSIST IN HARRSSSING ME?!” I snapped at him and Marty shook his head. “Hell I doubt she’s an actual reporter, all I saw as far as her equipment’s concerned is a bloody handheld camera.”

“I think she’s freelance with a lot of time on her hands.” Marty shrugged his shoulders and I shook my head. “How about we change the subject and deal with someone who can fight back, like your opponents.”

“Rage isn’t even a blip on my radar, he’s in that Seven Deadly Sins stable who I’m pretty sure is missing most of its members, hell the only way Gabriel’s staying relevant is because he’s screwing a former Bombshell Champion.” I said as I shook my head. “And yes Marty, we all know that you wish you were screwing Odette instead, the same goes for the rest of the males and some of the females.” I added and Marty gulped. “Spike said I’d be in trouble if I screwed him over, that doesn’t mean I can’t make obscene comments about NXT members.”

“Wait, really? You mean I can start reciting my fantasies involving Jessie and Odette out loud?!” Marty asked and I facepalmed.

“Please spare me the details.” I said with a grunt. “As for Tom, he’s a stepping stone, my main target is Jones, I eliminate Dudely and I’ll be one step closer to my rematch.”

“Well, if ya say so.” Marty said before standing up. “I’m heading out, maybe I’ll tell that boneheaded reporter to get a real job, preferably one that doesn’t involve her speaking for an extended period of time!” Marty said before he left the hotel room, I turned to the camera and frowned.

“Two weeks after I begin my campaign against Nick Jones and his flunkies and I already have my first target in my sites.” I said as I shook my head. “This may as well have been a singles match between me and Dudely because Rage is not my main target in this match but instead I have to deal with both of them at once, I’m starting with Tom since I have the most to say about him.”

What about Rage? I don’t have as much for him.

“Tom, you made the dumbest mistake of your career by aligning yourself with Nick Jones three weeks ago, that man screwed me out of the World Heavyweight Championship and I won’t let anyone stop me from getting that rematch, my alliance with NXT is a means to that end and I will see to it that I will win the title even if I have to put Mark Ward himself on the self and that campaign starts with Tom.”

Yes, you heard me right.

“In the grand scheme of things Tom, you’re so insignificant that James Huntington Hawkes laughs in your face even if that little idiot somehow got himself a title shot.” I’m still shocked that that happened. “Tom, I don’t just intend to beat you, I intend to put you on the shelf for an indefinite period of time just so that I won’t have anyone to interfere in my match, and yes that includes the pair of idiots who follow Nick around, Tom, you will be the first to fall.”

And now to talk about Rage, this won’t take long.

“Rage, you may be the Sin of Wrath but you have no place in this match, the main conflict is between me and Tom and I’m willing to bet that the only reason you are in the match is because Mark doesn’t want Tom to be injured to badly, it’s not going to work Mark, I’ll deal with Rage first before I show him true wrath by dealing with Tom.”

I shook my head.

“Tom and Rage may have been in this company longer than I have but that doesn’t matter because when I’m done with Tom experience won’t matter.” I said bluntly. “Well that’s not entirely true because the pain he’ll experience will indeed matter, all to put me one step closer to the title I should’ve won a few weeks ago.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“People think the ending of the match between Misty and Roxanne was bloody? When I’m done with Tom and by extension the other members of Mark’s little group that match will look like a Disney Film by comparison, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and Tom Dudely is about to be cancelled, Rage, just stay out of my way.”

I turned to my laptop as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image