Author Topic: An Interview with the new Champ  (Read 987 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
An Interview with the new Champ
« on: November 05, 2012, 03:21:41 AM »

Its the day of the PPV where Amanda will have her title match against Necra, Odette and Jaya. It's still pretty early, but Amanda already leaves the house to drive to the arena. It's not that she is nervous, but she has planed to relax a bit in her locker room and slowly to get ready for her match. Now she climbs into her jeep and drives to the arena. After a short ride she arrives there and enters her locker room, where she already puts on her ring gear, a tight and tattered jeans shorts, a small white top, some wrist bands and her really high heeled stripper sandals. Now she gets a coke from her fridge and lights a cigarette. But just before she can sit down, she hears a knocking at the door and as she opens it, she sees a camera team standing there.
Amanda really loves interviews and she enjoys it to talk, but at the moment she really would have preferred it to be alone, but she's a friendly person and so she lets them in.

~Amanda~
Ok, come in ...I'll answer to all your questions, so whatcha wanna know?

She smiles at the guys and as they enter the room, she sits down on her couch, making sure that she looks hot and sexy for the fans. Amanda is a really pretty girl and so that's really easy for her and she feels good as they switch on the camera. She crosses her long legs, dangles with her shoe and title her head a bit to the side while she waits for the first question.

~Interviewer~
Ok Miss Cortez, or can I call you Amanda? The first thing I wanted to talk about is how you feel before this match. I mean it's a really important match and the fans would prolly love to know whether their favorite diva is nervous or worried.

Amanda laughs a bit and like usually she looks so damn cute, but also focused on her match and her opponents. She smiles and shakes her head a bit.

~Amanda~
Ok, you can call me Amanda or Mandy, all my friends do this. And not to the question how I feel. I feel good and I'm not worried or scared. Ok, it's a really important match for me and it will be one of the highlights of my career, but I see it pretty relaxed. I mean why should I be nervous? It's not my first title match and not the first one that I will win, so I'm really relaxed and I see it in a positive way. Juz look at me, I have so many wins, I know that I'm good and I also know that many of the other divas underestimate me and that's a deadly mistake, but that's good for me.

The interviewer interrupts her with a new question.

~Interviewer~
Why do they underestimate you?

Amanda laughs again in such a cheery way and her good mood is infecting.

~Amanda~
Haha, prolly cuz I'm so tiny and petite. Nobody expects such a small girl to be so strong in the ring, but I think there are some more reasons.
Another reason might be that I'm such a nice and friendly person, at least as long as I'm not in a match. I hate trouble and I like to be friend with everybody, so nobody expects me to fight hard or even brutally, but I do this when I'm in a match. There I don't know ny friends and I also have no remorse to really hurt my opponent and my luchadore moves are pretty good for doing this. That's my only chance to throw down all the bigger opponents, but there's also the risk to injure them while doing this.
The second reason is prolly that there are many people who know me as a fetish model where I'm mostly the submissive one. In these lil clips I get mostly tied up, spanked or tickled and so I'm the one on the receiving end. Don't get me wrong or think that I'm cocky, but most of the people are pretty stupid. They think that a submissive girl can't be strong, tough and dominant in the ring and so they think it will be easy to defeat me, but there they are wrong. When I'm in a fight, then I'm the dominant one, but when my opponents realize this, then it's mostly too late and they get the beating up of their life's.
In some way it's funny but I can use it as a big advantage and it helps me really so much on my way to the top of this company. And to prove that I'm right is so easy, juz look at my career in this company. I'm genre for only two months and that's already my second title match.

The interviewer raises an eyebrow and it seems that he's a bit skeptical.

~Interviewer~
But you opponents know you this time, you've faced them all before and against Necra you lost and Odette threw you into a grave. So I think they know your fighting style and what awaits them when they face you.

Amanda knows what he means, but she only shrugs. He's right, but it doesn't worry her.

~Amanda~
Thats right and in some way it's even good for me that they know me. I lost against Necra, but only cuz I made a mistake and that mistake has been that I've been scared of her. She's so mysterious and looks so cold and deadly and this frightened me and impressed me, but now I know that I can beat her. After our match she began to terrorize me and she sent me nightmares. Ok, at the beginning it has been horror, but now I know that all this hasn't been real, it has only been an illusion and now it doesn't scare me anymore. I'm prepared and I know how to fight her. She's strong, but she's no goddess, she's a human being like me and you and when I'm done with her, then everybody will see this.

Amanda pauses for a moment and look at the interviewer. She still has her legs crossed and dangles with her sexy shoe, making sure that they all can have a good view at her pretty long legs and cute lil feet.

~Amanda~
Well, and with Odette it's pretty similar. She has been the one who eliminated me in our last match and so she might think that it's pretty easy for her to defeat me again. Haha, she also called me a lil tickle fetish girl and she has been right, but that doesn't mean that I will be an easy target for her. She will be pretty much surprised what it means to face me in the ring. And there's something more, I already said this in my last speech, but I will repeat it again. The special stipulation that she can only win by submission will break her neck and make her lose.
Don't think that I'm cocky, but I'm pretty tough and it's not so easy to make me submit. I can stand pain, I can stand fear, I can stand almost everything. Now you might wanna know how I can be so sure, but that's so easy to explain. Since I've been 14 years old I've been in a gang and there I learned to fight. I got beaten up, I got attacked with a knife and I even got shot down and I survived it all. It's not so easy to break me and I never submit, at least not in a fight. Later I ended up in jail for some really stupid crap I did. This has been Hell, but it also increased my fighting styles and I learned never to give up and till now it didn't change. Now I'm in this wrestling business for more than 6 years and I think I proved it enough how tough and strong I am. I had had so many matches and there were hardcore matches too, I got injured and I got beaten up, so I think there's nothing much that really can break me. So I'm pretty sure that Odette won't have a chance to get the title, at least not by making me submit. Maybe she will have success with the other girls, but I doubt that. Necra also doesn't look like a person who submits only cuz of a bit pain and I thing for Jaya counts the same thing.

Amanda really is so confident that nothing can happen. Now she lights a cigarette and inhales deeply, then she smirks at the interviewer.

~Amanda~
Haha, the only chance to make me give up is if she starts to tickle me, but not even this worries me too much. I mean everybody wanna take the win and it would also take a while to make me submit this way and so one of the other girls would save me. So you see that it looks pretty good for me and at the end of the day I'll be the one who leaves the ring with the belt around her waist.

Amanda has a broad smile in her way, but before she can continue, the interviewer stops her again.

~Interviewer~
But what is with Jaya? You only talked about the other girls, but you forgot her and she might be a bad surprise for you.

But Amanda shakes her head. It's right and she didn't say anything about Jaya, but not because she forgot her. She is pretty sure that Jaya won't become too dangerous for her.

~Amanda~
Well, Jaya ..I didn't forgot her, but I think she won't be too dangerous. In our last match she has been the one who got eliminated first and I've been the one who did this. So why do you think that I can't handle her? She might be pretty good, but she doesn't have the skills to become the champion. From all these girls she is the weakest one and prolly she will be the one who gets pinned. It's not that I underestimate her or that I think she's a bad wrestler. I respect her and I think she has some potential, but for becoming champion she needs some more training. Maybe in a few months this will be different and then she'll be really dangerous, but not now. At the moment I see her just as a rookie, a pretty good one, but still a rookie.

While Amanda was talking the interviewer got a message on his phone and he looks at it, then he turns back to Amanda.

~Interviewer~
Text
Hey, I just got a message that could interest you. Odette's promo for the show is on air now. Maybe you should watch it.

Miw Amanda becomes curious and she switches on the TV. She really doesn't like what Odette has to say and she clenches her fists and growls. She's kind and friendly, but this really goes on her nerves and annoys her.

~Amanda~
Damn, this is really pretty mean, this fucking bitch has gone too far. How can she say such things about me?
Ok, I can understand that she says that she's the best and how great she is and I also can understand that she wants the title, but the rest is crap. She can never make me per myself and I don't beg for getting tortured by her. Damn, she is so stupid and doesn't understands anything. And this fucking bitch called me a fetish freak a d that our last match was no real match.
Fuck, then I'll have to show her what a fetish freak can do to her. And when she even loses in a match like the graveyard match, we'll then it will be prolly worse in a normal match. When she thinks it hasn't been a real match then it should have been easy for her to take the win, but she couldn't.
So what does this tell us? It tells us that she ca t even win a fun match and that's not so good for a person who wanna become the champion. But let's come to our upcoming match. It's right and it will be normal match, but this will be even worse for her. On the graveyard she had had the chance to run away from me and Necra, but in the ring she won't have this chance. So the only thing she can do is to wait until we have destroyed her completely.
Then she says that I don't know anything about her, but that's not true. Maybe where shelves they don't have a TV, but I have one and so I've seen her last matches and if you ask me, then I would say that it hasn't been that impressive. Ok, she has been the champion here, but I really can't say how this could happen. Haha, prolly cuz she fucked the boss and they gave her some easy opponents. But this time the things are a bit different, the boss doesn't fuck her and we are no easy opponents. No, it will be a Hell of a fight and she will never forget this in her fucking life.
Haha, and as we talk about fucking, she shall better run back to her wannabe lover Gabriel, or whatever he is, or to her so called friend Mel. Haha, there she should enjoy her last good fuck, cuz when I'm finished with her she won't even be able to do this. Haha, and her ugly face will be damaged so badly that nobody will ever look at her again.
Damn and then she asked what I have done here at SCW. Maybe it hasn't been so much, but I could win my last matches and that's more than she did. She can't blame me that I'm new here at this company and that I try to get success, but that shows us what a jealous person she is. It seems that this stupid butch has a problem with me.
But anyway, in some way it's even understandable. Prolly she sees the fact that her time here is over and that's a thing she can't stand, especially not when a newcomer dethroned her. Haha, for such a cocky bitch this must really be unbearable.
But anyway, I couldn't care less whether she likes it or not, her time is over and nothing can change it.
Haha, I think she will be pretty mad at me after her beating up, but maybe one day she will be even thankful that I ended her career, cuz what's more laughable than an ex champ who tries a comeback that doesn't work?
Ok, with a comeback there's nothing wrong, but after all the things she said she must take the win or she will become a joke, but sadly that won't work. So she should thank me for preventing her to become even more laughable.

Now Amanda really is in rage and she stands up. She turns off the volume, but leaves the TV switched on for the case that they show a promo from Necra or Jaya too.

~Amanda~
Damn and how can anybody say that he doesn't fear anything? Damn, that's only stupid. Only morons don't fear death and danger cuz it could destroy them. The fear would make you careful and suspicious and it helps you to react in the right way. So during a fight fea can be really helpfully. It might bring you to run away or fight. I admit that I know this feeling and that I fear the death and also a beating up, but that doesn't make me flee, it makes me attack my opponent, but it also makes me carefully. That's the reason for my success during the last years, but prolly you're to stupid to understand this. But anyway, after our match you will understand it, but then it's too late for you, cuz then you've already lost you last title chance.

Amanda pauses for a moment and slowly she begins to calm down again. She didn't wanna become so mad, but sometimes she is really a bit short tempered, especially when something goes on her nerves. In the meantime the interviewer looks over to the TV and as he sees that they show Necra's promo, he switches on the sound again.

~Interviewer~
Oh, that might interest you, they show Necra's promo and it seems that she has a lot to say.

Amanda had enough from these promos, but now she becomes curious again and looks at the TV screen. For a while she doesn't say anything, but then it's really enough and she switches off the TV. Then she turns back to the camera team.

~Amanda~
Ok, at least this was a bit better than the lil speech from Odette, but it still goes on my nerves. I can understand that she wants to get the title and that she sees me as an enemy and that wouldn't be a problem with me, but the thing with taking my soul is really a bit too much. Isn't it enough to face me in the ring? Damn, I really don't know what she thinks she is.
It seems that she really thinks that she's undead or a goddess or something like this ad that she has the power to destroy me and take my soul and make me to her slave. Shit, this is weird. Ok, she might have the power to destroy me, but only because she's skilled and strong, but that's all. She doesn't has and supernatural powers and she's a human being like all the other wrestlers in this company too. The rest is only illusion, even though I must admit that her illusions are really good. All these creatures and how she changes the color of her eyes or turns her hand into a Skelton hand, it all looks so damn real.
At the beginning I really thought that she could do all this things, but now I know that she can't. She will have to fight in a normal way, juz like all the other divas and that's it.
But anyway, if she thinks that she is a goddess and that nobody can harm her or defeat her, then this is even good for me. It will be a nice lil surprise when she gets beaten down by a normal mortal like me and prolly she doesn't expect this to happen, but it will and this she can see as a promise.
Damn, she really makes me sick. Shall she run over the graveyards with her weird friends and play with coffins and tomb stones, but she better stays away from me and this title. Cuz if she doesn't, then she might really end up in a cold grave and prolly this she won't like so much.
Shit Necra, I will show you who the real Goddess is and that me. When I'm done with you, then you will be on your knees, kisses my toes and worship me and when I'm really nice and in a good mood then I let you and your fucking soul go. Haha ....

Amanda laughs out and the interviewer smiles too. This petite and tiny girl is just too cute when she starts all this trash talking. Now he looks at her and gets ready for his last question.

~Interviewer~
Ok Amanda, now we know what you think about your opponents and their promos, so now you might wanna tell us what it means to you to become the champion.

For a moment the dark haired beauty thinks about his question. She sits down on the couch again and crosses her legs again.

~Amanda~
Ok, I think it doesn't mean all for me, the most important thing for me is to have as much fun as possible and to entertain the fans in the best way. Haha, Odette named it right as she called me a lil tickle fetish girl, I love to laugh and I love it so much to have fun.

She smirks and she looks so damn cute as she does so.

~Amanda~
And I look so damn cute and sexy when I laugh and giggle, so I really don't have a prob with getting tickled into submission, not as long as the fans wanna see it.

She smiles again and then she comes back to the subject championship.

~Amanda~
But to be honest, it would be fucking cool if I would win the title. Look, all of the people who are here in this company are here to have success and winning in a title match is the best success you can imagine and I'm no exception, so I really wanna have this title. But even if I don't win, then it's still awesome to be in a title match after this short time I'm here.
But lets not talk about losing, I think my chances are pretty good and so I already see myself with the belt around my waist. Damn, that would really be an important step in my career and it will bring me all the respect and glory I deserve. But that's not all, it will also help me with my modeling job, I think I'll earn so much more money when I'm the champion. Haha, prolly there are so many people who wanna see the bombshells champ in distress so that I'll get booked really often.
Haha, and now you prolly wanna know how all this fits together and why I think that such a person like me could be a good champion. That's easy to explain. The main reason why I think that I'm a good champion is because I'm completely different from all the other girls in this company. Here are many good wrestler, but they are all bitchy and if you ask me, then I would say that they take it all too serious. They forget the fun and also to entertain the fans. Damn, week after week our poor fans have to see these bitchy girls and their stupid trash talking and the talking about how great they are and I think that this will become pretty boring after a while. Each show is like the other and that sucks.
But with me as a champion it will be completely different. I will entertain them, I will make sure that they have fun to watch my matches and they will respect me.
Just look at the other girls, they act so tough, they are so strong and then look at me, I'm tiny and petite, I can't use power moves and I can't use most of the submission moves cuz I'm to weak, but I still take the win in many matches. I think that's really a thing the fans will respect and that will be the reason why they will even love me more than they already do. And it will also bring me the respect of the other wrestlers. I don't try to insult anybody, I don't injure anybody and I don't talk bad about them. All I do is juz to try to get the win in my matches and that's a thing everybody can live with. Damn yes, I think this is a reason why I will be a really good champion.

~Interviewer~
Ik Amanda, thank you for your time, it was really interesting and fun to talk to you. Now I wish you good look for your match and that all your dreams become truth.

Now the camera team leaves Amanda's locker room and she's alone again. In some way she's happy that she can relax a bit before her match starts and so she gets a coke from her fridge. Then she sits down on her couch again, lights a cigarette a d takes a sip of her coke. Then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 4183

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0