Author Topic: Ashes to Ashes, Part I  (Read 1106 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Ashes to Ashes, Part I
« on: November 03, 2012, 11:41:31 PM »

an official alexis morrison roleplay of darkness
"The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It is the darkness in your own heart you should fear."
★ Silvetris ★
\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ ★ intro narration ★ ★

Long ago before the birth of Christ, the Brotherhood existed as freemasons, and were said to have been responsible of building the most wondrous parts of the Ancient World – Solomon's Temple,  Great Pyramid of Giza, Babylon, and the Lost Atlantis – all without reason nor purpose to the commoners who do not bare its mark. People saw us as Gods for our stone masonry skills. Wars have been fought by our hands. We have indoctrinated many members into our order, among the thousands including American Presidents and Artist. Members would join to learn the secrets and gain power and wisdom beyond their years from us. People have said that we do not exist, but what do the backs of dollar bills tell you…
\'user
"Ashes to Ashes, Part I - SCW Episode 002"

Date:
Monday, October 29, 2012

Within the halls of our order grows intimidation from the watchful eyes of members long since passed. Black stone surrounded this icy tomb, where we meet for our annual report governing our latest progress, and it was a way the Elders liked to keep order. Eerie oil paintings are hung of each massive section, combining with columns holding torches lighting the way deeper to the chambers, the crackling echoes in the long, narrow home of Brotherhood.  We travel further down and see giant loins on the sides of an equally large steel chamber door symbolizing strength and courage. Transported behind them, I am shown kneeling before three men dressed in dark, satin hooded robes concealing their identity from view with gold lining and symbols traced on their robes.

At this ‘Halloween special’, I managed to accomplish what was prophesied centuries before my time. The Age of Arrival was soon to emerge from the depths like a fish out of darkest regions of the ocean. The title still smelled of Vixen. It rested on the cold floor, as my hand firmed holds tightly the championship. She would dare question as if I were scared of her? She saw fear in the pretty thing yesterday. I successful defeated Vixen regardless what Karina did afterward because I won the championship. But she still has to ask herself if Koji is really on her side, or is this all a trick to deepen the wound that I caused yesterday to the poor pretty thing. This was my moment to shine, goddamn it! I am the Bombshell Roulette champion. I raise my head up; the camera gets a glimpse of the evil that is behind them. The Elders sit above a much higher platform directing orders behind a long curved table until one Elder stands and speaks.

“Alexis Kathleen Morrison, you came to us as a troubled child freed from the isolation of that American Asylum, looking to find her place among the world, and set it ablaze. We have watched as you become the fastest recruit we have seen for some time. And now, we’ve understand that you have achieved in your task where your other attempts have failed.”
His voice deep, like if he had been onstage.

“Yes, your grace.”
I spoke and continued, “I have succeeded in ripping the fox from her duties, and will achieve the task of sending her into the fire pits eternally, where she may burn under his feet. She was a fool into believing that she would ever have a chance after he had blessed my wish. I felt Karnayna within me, controlling my every movement and guided me to victory. It… it felt so orgasmic, like the feeling one gets after reaching the moment of climax. I was satisfied looking at the disappointment in her eyes.”

“Karnayna will be pleased by your progress thus far in such a short time. But do not fail us again; he wonders how far you are willing to go before the Age of Arrival is upon this world. He questions if you are willing to sacrifice yourself in his name to achieve leadership. We shall see in the days to come.”

Snakes begin crawling through various skulls found near the corner and go through each eye socket like it was their home. My eyes travel to the championship with determination across them, knowing the wars that this belt has seen in the hands of Kittie. Push myself up to a vertical base, looking at them with an obnoxious grin. They should show me some respect. I deserve it. But, I have to play it cool for now. I nod in approval and silently walk back out swaying my hips, with my hand brushing back my hair.

Sarah stood waiting with her back against the left internal wall. Her body pressed the rough rock causing sharp edges to poke against that long frame and black-hair. She could always manage pain like me. And I liked to give her as much pain as she could take. Jones turned to me as I continued walking.

“So, what did they say? Did they thank you for contributing to the cause?”

“No. They are still a bunch of emotional droids who believe they’re time will always remain. If DraVen weren’t so much of a pussy I would in control already. However, he and Eric would be at each other’s throats after DraVen cost us the Tag Team titles years ago. We would have owned that division.”

“The Master has always been kind to me.”

“He raped the old you over and over again before deciding if he wanted to keep you. And that was on Eric’s good day. There are other forms of torture that are far worse, kitten.”

She was always the naive one. Eric liked that about her. He always enjoyed hearing her scream wanting her family and her old life back. He was a sadistic fuck, but he knew how to push people to the breaking point before they can be rebuilt to something more deadly, and useful to us. Sarah looks down, before running and attempts catching up to me holding my iPhone in her hands. No doubt to play Angry Birds.

“Mistress, I think SCW management want you to wrestle again with the title on the line. Your account is talking about you facing Karina Koji and Vixen for the title.”

I stop and turn to Jones as I place my sunglasses down.

“I see, well, that makes things quite interesting in the match then, doesn’t it? Two former champions coming after my championship in Karnayna knows what kind of match. Can poor Vixen trust that this match won’t turn into handicap rules, and she basically get fucked up the ass? I say nothing. What another bad ending to the once Toughest Bombshell in Sin City Wrestling.”

This causes Sarah to light up with enjoy. I do hate when she becomes almost child-like when they find a new toy or friend. My hands press to open the outside sun, and we finally see the surrounding area appearing before the cameras as somewhat of wooden forest.

“Does that mean I get to play with another pretty person?”

“That is for Karina to decide. Or, maybe I’m just bullshitting and it’s completely nothing of sort and this whole thing could be all jokes on everyone. But it does make you think.”

I said, this brings Sarah’s eyebrows to rise before we enter the truck seating a few a inches away. Thoughts about the massacre that will take place started to send chills down my spine. Suddenly, we drive off as the scene comes to a close.

\'user

It was such a great feeling that I had watching as your reality over winning the match was gone, like I had raped your soul from ever picking up the victory from me, Vixen. You fell from grace just like the ones from all those tales you’ve read growing up and wanted to idolize. The fact never crossed your mind that I was ever going to win that match and walk out as the new Roulette Champion – that must really piss you off, kitten. You were supposed to be this very tough opponent and instead I had a little pussy. I knew deep down that you could never get to my level of brutality. And I was right. Now, you are in a rematch for the championship will drip of human blood after I am done with you, the hounds can feast on the leftovers for days and your bones be used as a necklace.

NXT isn’t going to be in that ring beside you. Going on offensive to stop me from hearing those howls escaping your chamber as each body part gets pulled and tore from their place. You can read your stories with me acting like an emo chick that doesn’t know anything about wrestling thus becoming no threat to you or anyone else you might add to your retribution cause. That isn’t reality. A reality where I have beaten, crushed and spit on everything you’ve accomplished when you became champion.

You thought last time was heartbreaking. I haven’t begun to cause you heartbreak. You are exactly what is wrong with professional wrestling. Look at you. I am this anti-bombshell and I beat one of the first members of this dump like you owed me money. There is a new era slowly approach that I promise you wouldn’t want to miss. It is slowly coming, and everything that you or anyone hold dear will sudden change forever.

Vixen, I never train in the gym like you do because my methods are far more torturous. I don’t like the way that you come down that ring thinking that everyone in that crowd are automatically going to be on your side just for you being one of those NXT members.

As far as Karina, nothing will save you from picking a fight against the most dangerous wrestler this company has. And those ashes to the face was a really nice touch but I felt better things rub across my eyes. That submission that you did after you blinded me was actually felt really good. I like to scream, kitten. I like you, please do that again some time if you decide on joining us. *wink wink*

Maybe you can start out as a crew toy for our pets...

\'user
words: ton!
outfits:Alexis Scene 001, Sarah Scene 001
music for episode: "Sweet Sacrifice" by Evanescence
leftover notes: All images found here were designed for the Beauty & Death 2.1 modified layout, which was made by Stephen Heller for the use of Alexis Morrison. All Eyes On Me by Voices of Destiny Lyrics was used as shown. Hope everyone enjoys this role-play. Good luck Annie!
>>