Author Topic: On the Way to Glory  (Read 917 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
On the Way to Glory
« on: October 31, 2012, 09:27:44 AM »

On the way to glory

The last show has been pretty stressing for Amanda. She has been in a tag match together with Necra against Jaya and Odette. Normally this wouldn't be a bigger problem for the tough, tiny diva, but she has some serious problems with Necra and the Goddess of Death sends her terrible nightmares and haunts her in her dreams, so that Amanda really didn't sleep much. And now this demon has to be her partner. But that's not all, there has also been a special stipulation in this match, it's on a graveyard and the goal is to throw the opponent into an open grave where they have to stay for the rest of the match. It's not so easy to scare Amanda, but graveyards are scary for her and she's also a bit claustrophobic.
Anyway, at the beginning the match went pretty good and Amanda could eliminate Jaya, but then she got thrown into a grave too. But thanks God she didn't had to stay there very long, cuz Necra could eliminate Odette too, so that Amanda and Necra took the win, so all in all the show has been a success and Amanda should be more than happy. It's not only that she survived thus horror match, she also left the arena with another win and that's important for her career, especially as its the last match before her title match at the PPV.

So all in all Amanda is happy with her performance and so she spent the last days with making party and having fun with Laura. But now the time for having fun is over and she has to get ready for her big match at the ppv. There she will have to face the same girls, just with one difference, this time Necra will be her opponent too and that's pure horror for the tiny diva. She isn't only worried, no, this time she is really scared. Odette as an opponent has been hard, but Necra is even worse, at least that's Amanda's opinion.

But anyway, she can't change it and if she wanna become champion, then she will have to deal with all her opponents. So all she can do is to train as much as possible and think about a way how to take the win. So now she's on her way to the gym and as she enters there, she starts immediately with her training, without signing autographs or talking to the fans like usually. After some stretching as a warm up she wanted to do some weight lifting, but in some way she can't focus on her training.

So she makes a small break, sits down on a bench and takes a sip of her water while she thinks about her situation. It will really become hard for her, but mostly Amanda is optimistic and so she tries to wipe away all the bad thoughts.

~Amanda~
Damn, this will really become hard. I have been so happy that I survived my last match and now I have to face them all again. Damn, when I'm not carefully then all my dreams will be destroyed.
But anyway, at least now I know with whom I'll have to deal, at least that's a big difference to my first matches and that's something positive.

A weak smile comes into her face, but at least it's a smile and it shows that Amanda begins to think positive again. Normally she is a cheery and nice girl, but sometimes she has these moments, but thanks god this is over now.

~Amanda~
Haha, I've faced them all and so I can be sure about what awaits me. So lets begin with Jaya, the girl I have eliminated in our last match. I know that it's a mistake to underestimate an opponent, but at the last show she hasn't been really convincing, so my chances against her couldn't be better. Haha, I never thought that it could be so easy to throw someone into a grave.

Now she laughs out, but the thought of the graves makes her shiver and so she stops laughing. She remembers to good how it felt too lay in the cold grave, especially as she is a bit claustrophobic and small rooms really scare her, and that brings her thoughts to her next opponent, to Odette

~Amanda~
Well Odette, you have been the one who eliminated me, but that doesn't mean anything, especially not that you will take the win at the ppv. You took me by surprise, so all you had was luck, but the next time we meet you won't have so much luck.
You were the opponent whom I fears most and I must admit that I'm still a bit worried, but Necra has showed us that it's possible to defeat you, so it will happen again, juz with one difference, and that is that I'll be the one who defeats you.
Now you might wanna know why I'm so confident and that's easy to explain. I'm the best wrestler in this company and I'm the only one who deserves it to be called the champion.

The cute dark haired girl laughs again and now everybody can see that she really comes into a good mood, especially as she thinks about the special stipulation Odette got for her match. It's not that she thinks that she wouldn't have a chance against Odette, but when her opponent is weakened, then it's always good for her.

~Amanda~
Haha, now you might say that I'm to big for my boots and maybe your even right with this. In a normal match I would say that you would prolly take the win, but not this time. Juz look, all I will have to do is to pin you or to knock you out, but your only chance to win is by submission.
Haha and this is my biggest advantage. For making me submit you first have to get me in a grapple, but that will never happen. I'm much too fast and too skilled for you, you fat cow.
But even if you get me, you will never manage it to make me submit. I might be petite and even a bit too small, but I'm tougher than it looks. Don't forget that I've been a member of a gang and that I've been in jail too, so I know how to fight, I can stand pain and its not possible to make me submit. So you won't have any chance to take the win against me.

Knowing that this isn't completely true she starts to giggle lightly and some of the other visitors of the gym look over to her. It seems that all the people in the gym were listening to her little speech and that they think it's interesting to hear what this pretty little diva has to say.

~Amanda~
Ok, ok, I admit that this isn't completely true. I think you already knew how to make me submit as you called me the lil tickle fetish girl. Haha. So if you wanna gave a chance to win against try to tickle me into submission, that's the only way to make me give up. But be warned, I can stand a lot and it also won't be so easy to get me into such a situation. But I'm not mean and so I'll give you a chance. I'll come to our match without shoes, so you can try to get my feet, but even this won't be easy cuz my kicks will be really hard.

As she says this she giggles again and tucks up her long and pretty legs. Then she rubs her cute toes and smiles at the fans who are watching her now. Amanda is really such a cutie and the fans love her and love to see her perform in the ring and they also love her posing and her freaky little shows.

~Amanda~
Ok, but if you really should get success, then I'm doomed, but at least I will submit laughing and I think that would be fun too, at least for all these wonderful fans.

Some of the fans applaud at her and she smiles her friendly smile. Amanda really wants to become the champion and that her main goal, but entertaining the fans is even more important for her. So she could even live with such a loss and it would be ok for her. But now her thoughts go back to her last opponent in this match, to Necra.

~Amanda~
And now to you Necra. Do you really think that I've forgotten what you did to me during the last weeks only cuz you helped me to take the win during our last match last week? Damn, not even you can be that stupid. It's not only that you really have hurt me and Laura during our last match, it's also that you terrorized me during the last weeks.
You might have forgotten it cuz it might not have been very important for you, but for me it has been important. You haunted me during my dreams, you threatened me, you wanted to see me dead and take my soul, but that will never happen.
Ok, I must admit that you really scared me to death and that I almost didn't get any sleep during the last weeks, but that doesn't mean that I will run away like a crybaby. No, I will fight back as long as I can stand on my feet and breath alone.
Necra, you might be strong and dangerous, and may e you're even a demon or a goddess, who knows, but I really couldn't care less. At the PPV you will be nothing more like a normal wrestler and like any other wrestler in this company you can be pinned too.

Ananda isn't really sure about what she said, but she tries to believe it and to think positive. After her nightmares began she has been really desperate and even consulted a shrink, who helped her to become confident again and who also gave her sleeping pills. The dark haired beauty didn't completely get rid of her nightmares, but it helped her a bit and she slowly began to feel better.

~Amanda~
So Necra, be warned, you can't scare me anymore and you can't take my soul. I visited a shrink and he really helped me. He gave me sleeping pills so that I for rid of my nightmares and he also explained me that there is no Goddess of death. You are no Goddess and all you are is fake. You're a human being, a mortal, like all the others here. Maybe strong and dangerous, but not deadly.
But anyway, I could bet that I'm not the only girl here who get terrorized by you and maybe with the others you had success, but I will be the first one who really fights back. I'll end your reign of terror and I will also end your winning streak. But that's not all, I will not only defeat you and become the new champion, I will also destroy you. There's no room for people like you in this company.
When I'm done with you, then you can be happy when you're still alive.

Ananda clenches her small fists and growls a d the fans at the gym, who had listened to her speech, cheer at her. They really like this cute girl and they all wish her the best and that she becomes the champion.
Now Amanda realizes that all the people were watching her and that they also listened to her speech. She smiles happily and everybody can see that she loves it to be in the center of all the attention. Now she stands up from her bench and poses a bit for the fans so that they can take some pictures. Then she signs some autographs and also talks a bit to the fans. Amanda really loves it to be so close to them and so she answers all their questions.

~Amanda~
Well, you wanna know what it means to be a champion?

For a moment it looks like the dark haired beauty doesn't know what to say and she thinks for a pretty long time, but then she answers. It's not so easy to explain all her thoughts but she tries her best so that all the people will hopefully understands her.

~Amanda~
Ok, that's not so easy to explain. At first I would say that the champion should be the best wrestler in this company, but in some way that's not all. Here are pretty many people who are skilled and who are good wrestlers but none of them is worth to be called a champion. Lemme give you an example, juz look at Trish Newborn she is a good fighter, but she's a bitch too and the people hate her. Even though she's a champion, nobody wanna see her with the belt.
Well, I think that has been a pretty good example. The champion should be a person who is lived by the fans and who gets respected by all the other wrestlers. Yeah, respect is the most important thing for a champion.
But as we talk about respect and wrestling skills, juz look at my three opponents at the PPV. Take Odette as an example, she's strong and skilled, but I wouldn't call her a champion. She's a stupid bitch who is too busy with her private life and who talks bad about her opponents. She always says how great she is, but when I look at her last performances then I would say that she isn't that good. Haha, she ended in that grave too and it even had her name on it, so she should better stay there and leave us all alone.

Amanda pauses for a moment and wipes her long black hair out of her face. She still stands in the middle of all the fans and she makes sure that everybody can hear and see her. It feels so damn good to be in the center of all this attention.

~Amanda~
And now let's come to Jaya. You all have seen what she had done in her last match and that hasn't been much. She has been eliminated first and I must say that it had been so easy. She really shouldn't be champion, no she shouldn't even be in a title match. But now it's enough, I'm really not in the mood to talk about such losers. So lets come to the next girl, to Necra.

As Amanda says that name, she shivers lightly and takes a deep breath. Everybody can see that she really has problems with this lady and that she doesn't like her. She would never admit it, but Necra's strange behavior even scares her.

~Amanda~
I must admit that she's really good and dangerous, but that still doesn't make her a champ. Juz look at her strange behavior, she calls herself a goddess and she terrorizes the whole roster with her freak show. That really isn't the way a champion should act and that also doesn't bring her any respect. The people fear her, but they don't respect her.
And then remember the last time where I met her backstage, she kissed me and this in public. Ok, I like girls and everybody knows this, but that doesn't give her the right to kiss me against my will, this is almost like rape and such a person belongs in jail and not into a wrestling company.

Amanda shakes her head and she really is annoyed. But then she poses again for the fans so that everybody can see how cute and pretty she is and this makes her feeL better imediately.

~Amanda~
But now it's enough with all these losers, bitches and wannabe goddesses, now it's time to talk about a real champion, about me.

She points at herself and for a moment she wishes that she would be a bit taller, but she can't change it. So she steps on the bench so that she can look down at the fans and now she feels really big and great, like a Goddess.

~Amanda~
I don't know whether I'm the best wrestler, prolly not. I lost a few matches and I got eliminated by Odette, but that doesn't matter. At least I fight fair, I am loved by the fans and the others respect me and that's more than the other girls have.

Now she bends her back and runs her hands over her hips in a very sensual way, almost caressing them. She knows exactly how hot and sexy she is and she has no problem to show it.

~Amanda~
Juz look at me, wouldn't I be a wonderful champion?

All the fans nod as Amanda asks them her question, they all wanna see her with the belt around her slim waist and they also wanna party with her after she took the win in her match.

~Amanda~
Yes, I think I would be a damn good champion. It's not only that I am good, I'm also the hottest and prettiest girl in this company. Juz imagine how good this belt would look around my waist. I think then you would even love me more. Haha, there's really nobody who deserves it as much as me to become the next champion and don't worry, I won't disappoint you. I will win my match, I will take the belt and I'll leave the ring as the glorious winner and this you can see as a promise.

Now really everybody cheers at her and Amanda waits a while till they calm down again. Then she slowly climbs down from the bench and takes a big sip from her water. Just as she wants to continue her training she spots out a familiar person, Laura Jackson. A smile comes into her face and she walks over to her and kisses her lovingly on the lips.

~Amanda~
Did you hear all the things I said?

As Laura nods, Amanda laughs out. Laura has done her best too to cheer her up and so she could see that it has been a success. Amanda is cocky and full of self confidence. Now Amanda tilts her head a bit to the side and winks at Laura.

~Amanda~
But it's good that you're here now, so you'll be the first one who gets the chance to train with the new champion.

Laura roles her eyes a bit, but like usually she loves it to train with her friend. So the two girls continue with some weightlifting and also some training with the sandbag. Amanda's punches aren that hard, but her kicks are really powerful and dangerous and so she focuses mostly on them. For the next two hours they are really busy, but then Amanda has enough. Slowly it becomes boring and she really needs some action, so she suggests to do a trainings match.

~Amanda~
So whatcha think, shall we do a lil fight?

Laura really loves it to fight with Amanda and this time it isn't different. She nods and so the two girls enter the ring and get ready for their little match. Now all the other people in the gym have stopped their training and they come over to the ring to watch the upcoming action. It's not too often that two SCW divas make a match here in this gym and so nobody wants to miss the show, especially as it will become a really interesting match. The fighting stiles of the two girls really couldn't be more different. Laura is a brawler and loves punches and submission moves, while the petite Amanda is a high flyer with strong kicks and many luchadore moves. So it really should become a nice and spectacular show.
Both girls lock up in the middle of the ring and Laura wants to start the match with a few really hard punches to Amanda's body. If they would hit her, then she really would have been weakened, but Amanda is to fast and so she manages it to duck away. Then Amanda attacks with some kicks, but Laura can block them and so it doesn't bring her much. But Amanda doesn't give up so easily and so she runs into the ropes, swings back and throws Laura down with a hurricanrana, that is followed by a moonsault splash. For the first part of the match it really looks like Amanda has the upper hand and the fans cheer at her, but then she becomes to cocky again. Instead of pinning Laura she poses for the fans and so she gets hit by some really hard punches and has to back away. But again she manages it to get free and now she jumps on the turnbuckle and down at Laura, throwing her down with a hard clothesline. They are both a bit groggy, but Amanda manages it to get up first. Now it's really time to go for a pin, but Amanda is too cocky to hook up Laura's leg. Instead she stands above Laura and looks down at her. With a smile in her face she places one foot on Laura's chest, pinning her down and then she begins to count.
Laura is a bit groggy, but not too groggy to realize what happens to her. Really fast she grabs Amanda's foot and twists it so that the smaller girl screams out and falls. Now Laura gets up, still holding Amanda's foot and getting her love into an ankle lock. Now it really wouldn't be hard for Laura to twist Amanda's ankle really hard, but it's only a trainings match and she doesn't really wanna hurt her love. So she just holds Amanda and makes sure that she can't reach the ropes, but as she asks Amanda to give up and Amanda refuses it, she starts to tickle Amanda's foot. The petite girl is really deathly ticklish and so it doesn't take very long and she taps out desperately while the fans cheer at Laura and encourage her to continue a bit longer. Amanda really looks so cute when she laughs and giggles and so Laura continues a bit longer, but then she lets her go and helps her up. The fans applaud and then the two divas leave the ring, holding hands.
Now they go to the locker rooms and after getting rid of their sweatty clothes they take a shower together. Like usually Amanda is really turned on when they are both naked, but she can hold back, even though its a bit frustrating. But eventually they are ready and Amanda can't wait to get home and have her fun with Laura. As they sit in the car, Amanda places her feet on the dashboard and dozes, while Laura drives the car. Amanda lights a cigarette and places her free hand on Laura's leg while she looks over to her.

~Amanda~
I really love it so much to fight against you, even though it mostly ends with me giving up. Haha, but against you I love it to submit, hehe, but only against you.

Now the traffic light turns to red and Laura has to stop the car. She opens the windows so that they get fresh air into the car and looks over to Amanda who still drags at her cigarette.

~Laura~
Well, I love it too, especially when I'm the one who takes the win. But this time it has been really close. If you would have hooked up my leg, then I wouldn't have had the power to kick out. But anyway, you have been to cocky again and that had cost you the win. But I hope you have learned your lesson and that you're more carefully in your title match.
I mean when you fight as hard as in our trainings match, then you really should have good chances to take the win. Jus be carefully, try not to be to cocky and leave the posing for the fans away until you have the win. Then you will have enough time to pose. But if you listen to all these advices then you really should be the champion soon, hehe, and in the girlfriend of SCW's next champion. That's really awesome.

The lights turn to green again and so Laura starts the car again. A few minutes later, they arrive at home and Amanda thinks about going to bed immediately. She still can feel Laura's fingers on her sensitive body and even the thought of what comes next is a huge turn on. But as they enter the house, she realizes that she is hungry. It's a bit too late to make something to eat and Amanda isn't that good in cooking, and is she calls a pizza service.
While she waits for the pizza, she goes to the bedroom and puts on her sleep shirt. Then she comes back to the living room and takes a seat on the couch, besides Laura. Now Amanda is really happy that they are back at home and that she can relax a bit. Sometimes all the stress really becomes too much for the tiny diva and she wishes that she could take a timeout or even quit wrestling.

~Amanda~
Sometimes I really wish that all this would be over, it's really a bit too much stress for me.

As Laura hears this she is a bit puzzled and almost can't believe that Amanda is honest. But before she can say anything Amanda shuts her up by raising her hand. She knows that this has been a shock for Laura and it makes her feel bad, so she tries her best to comfort her partner.

~Amanda~
Don't get me wrong, it was only a thought. I mean that it's pretty stressing, my modeling job, all this training and then all the jetting to the shows. Sometimes it really goes on my nerves.

She pauses for a moment and sighs as she thinks about how to continue. Sometimes it's really a bit difficult to explain everything she feels without Laura getting her wrong.

~Amanda~
There are really some days where I would live to go and juz have a normal life together with you. But don't worry, I won't retire before I have this title in this company. Damn, I do this job for such a long time and I've been in so many different companies and everywhere I've been the champ in a really short time, so why should it be different here?
And in some way I would also miss the fans and the feeling to be loved by everybody. Ok, I could focus more on this modeling, but then I would be like all the other fetish models and that's not my cup of tea. So I think that I'll have to stay here for a bit longer, at least as long as I need to reach my goal.

She laughs a bit and smirks. She really means what she said and hopefully she has been convincing.

~Amanda~
And maybe even a bit longer. I mean that I can't win the title and then retire, cuz then everybody will say that I only won it by accident. So I'll have to stay and to defeat it in a few matches before I can go.
But anyway, I already talk about it even though I'm not the champ till now. So at first I should focus on getting it and defeating all these stupid bitches and wannabe goddesses. But I'm pretty confident that I'll have success when I'm carefully and when I listen to all your advices.
I juz have to find a good tactic for this match. In these fatal four matches really everything can happen and even the worst loser can take the win by accident. But I think I'll use my normal tactics, I juz stay away from everything and when they are all weakened ill get the chance to make the pin. That worked so often in the past, so it will work this time too. I'm not too worried that anything could go wrong, I juz have to be a bit carefully. But when I look at my win loss records then I can say that my tactics aren't that bad.

Laur
a[nods and hugs the dark haired girl. She kisses her and just as the kiss becomes passionately, the doorbell rings. Amanda roles her eyes and doesn't wanna let Laura go, but Laura stands up and opens the door. It's the guy from the delivery service who brings them the pizza. Laura pays and then the two girls start to eat while they watch a bit tv. They watch some old matches from Amanda's opponents and Amanda makes some really sassy comments.

~Amanda~
Juz look at them, they are like pregnant and fat elephants, it's a miracle that they don't trip over their own feet and that they don't injure them selfs. It's really too funny, I could watch this freak show for hours.

Laura laughs too, but she still doesn't likes Amanda's cocky comments. She turns her head a bit and growls as she looks at her love. Everybody can see that such a behavior really annoys her and that she's willing to stop Amanda again, like earlier at the gym.

~Laura~
Hey, I already told you that I don't like this behavior. I think I already showed you what happens when you act like this.

But Amanda doesn't listen to her and continues her trash talking. So Laura sees only one way to stop her. Really fast she pushes Amanda back, so that the smaller girl ends up laying on her back. She grabs Amanda's legs by her ankles and traps them between her legs, then she starts tickling Amanda's cute feet until the smaller girl is completely hysterical and begs for mercy. But Laura shows her no mercy and continues a bit longer. Amanda is laughing so hard that her pretty face turns red, but she also likes it. Eventually Laura lets her go and pulls her up so that Mandy sits on her lap. Amanda wraps her arms around Laura's neck and presses herself tightly against her love. They kiss each other and the kiss becomes more and more passionately. Laura rips down Amanda's sleep shirt and her hands run all over Amanda's beautiful body and the dark haired cutie starts to moan and purr. With one hand Amanda still presses Laura against her while she switches off the lights with her free hand, then the scene fades to black.

Word count: 5308

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0