Author Topic: The Haunted Asylum, a dream maybe?  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Brooklyn Carter

• View Profile
    • Brooklyn Carter
The Haunted Asylum, a dream maybe?
« on: October 24, 2012, 12:43:35 AM »

OOC Note: The Halloween Terror Story is all a dream London is having, so people won’t be confused. I did one a while back with my character Mercedes a few years ago, and though since it was October and around the time of Halloween, I should do a brand new one with London, so I hope you all enjoy the read.

P.S.A.: Public Service Announcement
on you hoes…

London:
My debut was a success and I did exactly what I said I was going to do. I wanted to prove that I come as real as it gets, and that a new threat has definitely unleashed in PDW and NLWF. I’m excited of my accomplishments and I am ready to make a even bigger impact on Disclosure when I face Brandon Banks, another victim that will suffer to lost against me.

London shakes his head

\'user

London:
I actually have to laugh about this next topic at hand, Mr. Charlie Luzon or the “so-called” Adonis Factor. First off let me be the first to say Congratulations on you’re title win, I guess you’ve suffered for such a long time because you haven’t had the acknowledgement from anyone, let alone man. It’s sad to see what you are going through, instead of celebrating as a GAY Champion,  you bash and put down other gay wrestlers who have come before and after you. You kind of come off with a straight male mentality but trapped into a flamboyant gay little boy’s body. Because you definitely aren’t mature to realize that you aren’t a true champion, you aren’t the best gay male wrestling ever to step foot into the squared ring, instead sadly you bring disgrace to your own community. I wanted to work with you at one point, during the time you we’re the only other gay wrestler wrestling, I thought maybe a powerful team, a tag team, I could of still focused on my solo career but at the same time we could of made examples of the people around who look down on us because of our sexuality. I have no respect for you and sadly you will get with coming to you. Unlike Sean Williams who is currently not wrestling right now can’t take you out, but I can. In due time, I will but at this time I have bigger people to deal with, so enjoy you’re title reign and the high pedestal you sent on, but I’ll return the favor you gave me last Disclosure.

A smirk grows across London’s face.

London:
As you all know, I wrestle for two promotions at this time. PDW and NLWF, at Disclosure I face Brandon Banks, for a shot at facing the Bloodshed Champion. Brandon, I’m sure you may think you have the advantage of me because you have more experience inside the ring, I’m pretty sure you’ve held more titles and you’re all around style is decent. But I want you to be aware that you should never down play any of you’re opponents whether young, new, or old. I’m more motivated now then I was before, after defeat Sam Valentine I knew that I wanted more, and even though Charlie thought he was being impressive by attacking me, I dominated my whole match and showed why I deserve to be here and maybe a future champion. I wish you the best of the luck, not only for this match but for you’re career, because once I defeat you, I hope you continue the motivation you once had to continue you on. I’m on a mission and I won’t let anyone get in my way now, right now in PDW I’m undefeated and it’ll stay that way, I won’t sit here and attack you’re character or who you are as a person but at Disclosure you’ll see the beast mode come out of me.

London pauses, he start’s to talk but then takes another pause.

London:
James fucking Shark, the fucking dumbest man I’ve ever ran across in my whole life. I definitely have to address him and the situation at hand, I won’t let Shark stand in my way when it comes to my match in NLWF or even my match with Banks, believe me my focus is there all the way but after I beat Steel, I want Shark. I want him in a match where he can’t run, and I want to see that nigga bleed from head to toe, he wanted to disrespect me and degrade me as a person because of how I choose to live my lifestyle, maybe he should be concerned about his own manhood instead of mine. I won’t waste too much more talk on him, but I want him to understand that he should never underestimate me, in due time he’ll learn.

London chuckles.

London:
Winning my first match in PDW wasn’t luck, it was hard work and determination. I’m still the same London as I was before and this only made me want it more. Sean Williams is a former PDW Bloodshed Champion and he held that title with pride, I’ll follow in his footsteps when I win the title. But as for NLWF, I’m a little disappointed. I’ve heard nothing from Steel and at this point I’m starting to think the little shit is avoiding me, or maybe he has something up his sleeve. All I know is the silent treatment is killing me, he better talk soon or I’ll swear at City of Evil, I’ll beat him so bad he’ll wish he was in the same room with me talking and sucking my *BLEEP*

London sticks his finger up and walks away from the camera as the scene fades to black.

Later that evening …

Or should I say in another world….

Dream Begins

HALLOWEEN TERROR: HAUNTED ASYLYM

Mercedes:
This looks all so familiar.

Star:
Fucking déjà vu, this can’t be and I’m pregnant too. I can’t believe I let you sign me up for this.

Sean:
I feel as though this is all happened before, like I dreamed this before.

Asylum House
West Virginia

Sean: I cannot believe I let y’all drag me to West Virginia, like this is now L.A.

Star:
(Shakes head) Right Sean, no where is like LA (Says sarcastically) LA Sucks!

Sean:
Don’t start.

The scene opens up outside the Asylum House, located in a discreet location in the country side of West Virginia, in one limo Sean, Star, Mercedes, and London Carter sit while in the other limo Brooklyn Carter, James Shark, Gabriel and Synn. The limo with Sean and company pull up first, outside the home Mercedes stares out the window.

Mercedes:
See, I don’t even want to go in.

Star:
Oh hell no.

Mercedes:
Right.

Star:
You can see no one keeps the lawn up here.

Sean:
Its abandoned, duh.

London shakes his head as he whips the sleep from his eyes, slowing opening them. He looks through the window, and his eyes widen then.

\'user

London:
So I guess we sight seeing or something because I know this isn’t the house we are staying fucking overnight in.

Mercedes:
(Mercedes nods) I think so, but come on its $50,000 a piece if we survive the whole night and I don’t believe the stories of I’ve heard of this place.

The one thing that made me nervous about this whole situation was the fact that she knew stories about this place but never once mentioned any of them to us. I didn’t really want to do this, but Brooklyn thought it would be fun, but I guess she wasn’t familiar with movies like Halloween or the House on the Left.

My point is, basically a charity event contacted us to all spend a night in this haunted house, with a payout of $50,000 a piece handed out. But we only get half that money because the other half goes to charity, which is fine with me. But I just don’t want to risk my life if something was to pop off, who knows what the hell could be going on in this house.

Meanwhile….

James Shark:
I better get some head after all this.

Brooklyn:
Damnit Shark.

Synn shakes his head as he continues to stare out the window, Gabriel looks up and stares at Shark and Brooklyn.

James Shark:
Problem pale boy?

Gabriel:
If there was, I doubt you would do anything.

James Shark:
(Rises out of his seat in the limo) Try me, I’ll beat you and the NYSNC reject in a heart beat.

Synn:
Look this is for charity, we can all be cordial around each other and not have any issues.

Brooklyn:
It’s kind of strange how we all got paired up though, I wonder who else is here.

James Shark:
Hopefully it’s not that punk bitch Rage or his pussy friend Casey.

Gabriel:
(Gabriel balls his fist up) Talking shit while Rage isn’t around are we? I won’t have any issues with painting these limo windows with you’re face.

James Shark:
Man whatever, I’m not thinking about you. You just mad you have a tra-

Brooklyn interrupts

Brooklyn:
Stop Shark, jeesh!

Back in the other limo.

London:
Are we just going to sit here or are we actually going to go in? it says on the paper once we go inside, our time starts and I’m ready to get this day over with.

Mercedes:
Why don’t you think anyone met us here or prepped us?

Star:
Because we going to die bitch, damn Mercedes I knew you we’re a real blonde but I didn’t think you we’re that slow.

Mercedes:
It’s not real, all they’ll do is add some lights, maybe some special effects and probably some people running around in masks, we can handle that.

Star:
I’m pregnant bitch, I’m not running no where except to the refrigerator to get some ice cream.

The limo driver opens the door, and everyone steps out. Mercedes pulls her dress down a little, adjusting her cut up leather jacket. The limo driver drops all their bags off onto the street, jumping back into the car and speeding off.

London:
Yo, really?

Sean:
That dude just bolted.

Star:
Yet again another sign of why we shouldn’t be here.

Mercedes:
Why are you acting so scared?

Star:
I’m not scared of anything bitch, but you can tell with the broken down window, dusty ass lawn with high ass bushes and shit, oh wait and the no trespassing signs that are stamped everywhere on the fucking building. (Star looks around) We are also in the middle of bumble fuck, no houses, no gas stations and I’m pretty sure our cell phones don’t have service.

Star pulls her phone out and looks.

Star:
Right, just like I said and then the limo driver couldn’t wait to get the fuck out of here, so something tells you that this place got all types of craziness.

I couldn’t help but laugh, Star was right, the whole set up of this house was just fishy and who knew what we we’re walking into.

Sean:
Well whoever else is coming needs to hurry up, because its getting dark and I’m trying to go in and find some lights before we be blind in that bitch.

Suddenly the other limo pulls up, inside you could hear the groans coming from both Gabriel and Shark as they notice familiar faces standing outside the limo. Shark grabs Brooklyn’s arm and the two exit the limo first, followed by Synn and Gabriel.

London:
What the fuck??

Sean notices Synn, he turns his head walking over to where Star and Mercedes was standing.

Gabriel:
Wow, this is awkward.

Synn:
And random.

London’s whole vibe changed when he watched James Shark and Brooklyn step out the car hand and hand, he was furious. London walks over to Brooklyn, grabbing her arm and pulling her away from Shark, Shark moves forward reaching for Brooklyn’s arm but she snatches her arm away from London, she walks over to where Sean, Mercedes, and Star we’re standing.

Brooklyn:
Look I’m not putting up with this shit tonight, I want to go in this house and get this over with. I’m not in the mood, I didn’t have my daily sushi, I’m hot but cold at the same damn time, I think I’m hormonal but then again I don’t know if I am, my body is just feeling weird and I’m fucking pregnant.

Star:
(Laughs to herself) Oh yeah that is right, It kind of slipped my mind that you we’re pregnant, so that makes two dead pregnant women.

The front door to the house opens by it self.

Star:
Y’all saw that right.

Synn:
The door just opened.

Gabriel:
Should we go in?

Star:
What?

James Shark:
Y’all white people crazy, why the fuck would we go in a door that just opened by itself.

Gabriel:
We have too.

James Shark:
The hell?

Brooklyn:
We signed the contract Shark, we have to. (Shakes head)

They all walk slowly into the abandoned house, with Mercedes being the last to walk in, the door slams hard by itself startling the rest of the crew.

James Shark:
BITCH! That’s how you get shot!

Mercedes:
It wasn’t me.

Brooklyn:
What do you think we should do first?

James Shark:
Sit the fuck in the front area all night and just keep our eyes opened, I brought some energy drinks, so I say we chill and get this shit over with.

Sean:
I was thinking we could walk around, maybe explore.

James Shark:
Hold up! Why is it you “white folk” like to go and investigate shit? Look if some big ugly rat thing come flying at you from behind a corner or something, you on your own homie.

London:
Figures.

James Shark:
And what the fuck is that suppose to mean?

James turns and looks at London staring right in his face, his fist balled ready to fight, but Brooklyn steps in between the two.

London:
(Pats Brooklyn on the shoulder) We will talk about this, I haven’t forgot.

Gabriel:
(Turns and whispers to Synn) And they say the Sins are dysfunctional.

Synn laughs, he turns and catches a quick glance from Sean who turns his head in the other direction hoping Synn didn’t catch him.

Gabriel:
I wouldn’t get involved with that again Synn, we all are at a better place right now.

Synn:
You are right, I’m keeping my distance.

The crew stand around in the front area of the house for a bit, they finally decide to look around a bit but altogether. They make their way through the long hall way, the lights begin to flicker but then still stay on as they reach the kitchen. Inside it was bare, a fan located on what looked like a counter and a light that was swinging back and forth, and another entrance towards the dining area.

\'user

London:
The outside is terrible, but if work was done to this place and this kitchen, I’m pretty sure the place could be saved.

Mercedes:
That is true.

Star:
Wow, who would really want to stay out here in the middle of nowhere, no one would ever hear you scream if you needed help.

Synn:
Sometimes quietness and being deserted from the craziness of the outside world can be a stress reliever.

James Shark:
(Staring in Synn’s direction) Yeah your weird man.

Sean chuckles to himself.

London:
We should check out the bedro-

Before London could finish, the lights turn off and a loud boom is heard in the other room. Mercedes screams backing up towards Star almost knocking her down.

James Shark:
Yo, TURN THE LIGHTS ON.

Brooklyn:
I don’t like this shit.

Synn:
This isn’t real.

The lights flicker on and off, a dark black image appears in the background but no one notices it. Suddenly the lights turn off and Mercedes screams, and screams again. The crew panic as the scream and try and feel around for Mercedes who is not answering anyone’s cries.

\'user

The lights flicker on again and this time stay on, Mercedes was missing out the bunch, everyone starts to panic again.

James Shark:
YO, EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Brooklyn:
Where is she?

London:
She wouldn’t of ran out would she?

London rushes over to the windows, he tries to raise one but has a hard time pushing it up. Synn, Shark, and Gabriel all rush to the window trying to help but have a difficult time also.

Sean:
Look, we can’t leave without Mercedes and dude look. (Sean points to the floor which reveals a blood stain, a fresh blood stain.) is anyone hurt?

Everyone looks their body up and down.

Star:
I told y’all fools that we shouldn’t of done this, I wouldn’t of had a problem writing a check, hell I would of wrote it from T’s account to.

Sean:
We have to find her y’all.

James Shark:
I don’t know that broad, I’m only worried about Brooke-

Shark turns and notices Brooklyn missing too.

James Shark:
Oh Hell No, BROOKLYN!! WHERE THE HELL IS BROOKLYN??

London:
Yo, she was standing here like five seconds ago, I swear.

Gabriel:
Okay look, I say we all split up and look for them and just say forget the money, we can just find a way out and tell them we withdraw from the stipulations, we can still donate something right?

Synn:
We don’t need to stay here and find out, let’s split up, find Mercedes and Brooklyn and get the hell out of here.

Gabriel:
Okay, we could cover better ground if we al-

Star interrupts

Star:
Do not start that splitting up bullshit, everyone knows that’s the perfect way to set a bitch up to die. Once we split up, people start dropping like flies and next thing you know, a blonde bitch with some big titties will be walking out the door the survivor, all beaten and battered like she did something when in reality the dude she was with probably died trying to save his ass and hers and I’m not -

James Shark:
Star! Star! Calm down, this not Texas Chainsaw Massacre or some shit, look we need to find Brooklyn asap, and get the hell out of here.

London:
I hate to say it, but I agree with Shark.

Gabriel:
Okay, so this is going to kill me to say this but I think Sean, Synn and I should take a look around down here while Shark,  London, and Star look around upstairs.

Star:
Whoa! Whoa! Wait a minute.

James Shark:
Oh you noticed that too, huh Star?

Synn:
Huh? Noticed what?

James Shark:
We not dumb.

Gabriel:
What the hell are you talking about?

Star:
Y’all just trying to kill us off huh? Want us to die real quick.

Gabriel:
I’m sorry, am I missing a joke or something?

James Shark:
The fact that you put all the black people together, and then you want us to walk upstairs in this abandoned ass house, not knowing what the fuck is upstairs.

Star:
You know ghosts and unnatural living creatures don’t like black people, it’s like we on high alert, I doubt we make it pass the first room upstairs without one of us getting our heads knocked off.

London:
Ooooh I get it now.

Gabriel:
It was nothing like that, I just figured since we all know each other, we should stick together as-

Star:
No, I don’t see it that way.

Synn:
You didn’t even let him finish.

James Shark:
I swear when I get out of here, I am going to start a new trend about Gabriel on Twitter, I don’t know what yet, but it will definitely be on there.

Synn:
Are we really sitting around discussing Twitter while two of our friends are missing.

James Shark:
FUCK! Damnit Brooke, where are you?

Star:
Whatever, we’ll split it up your way and meet back down in the front in what do you way? 10 minutes?

Sean:
I hope she’s alright.

James Shark:
Look the main goal is to find Brooklyn, if that other bitch is dead then we out, let these ghosts have her ass.

a couple minutes later

Upstairs

Star, Shark, and London all make their way down the long hall way after reaching the top of the stairs, each door they come by, they open to see if anyone’s inside. Star comes to one room, she turns the knob on the door but has a hard time getting it open. She motions for Shark and London to come help, and they do.

James Shark:
Don’t be trying to cop a feel homie, or I’ll beat your ass and then tell your sister.

London:
Fuck you!

Star:
Great, I have to sit here with you two and listen to you fight about whose dick is bigger.

James Shark:
Ewwwww please don’t mention dick while in the presence of a gay man and a VERY straight man.

London:
(Mumbles to himself) Fucking douche.

The door swings open after the two rammed it for the second time, inside the dark room the lights turn off and Mercedes is shown pinned against the wall, underneath her head, a huge axe was lodged through her through keeping her body connected. James turns and vomits, while London turns his face, Star screams out, she turns and runs toward the stairs leaving London and Shark behind but is stopped by a tall dark figure, a gush a wind blew at Star knocking her back down the hall way. Shark and London grab Star’s arm lifting her to her feet running towards another door down the hall way, they run in slamming it behind them.

Downstairs…

Sean:
Did you hear someone scream?

Gabriel:
I think so.

Synn:
Should we go check?

Gabriel:
We just need to keep looking, find Mercedes and Brooklyn and get out of here.

Synn:
Things got crazy real fast.

Gabriel walks into the den area, he rubs his hands across the wall causing a dust reaction to form. On the other side of the room stood Sean and Synn.

Synn:
I just want to say that I’m happy the drama has finally ended, and I’m glad you and Gabriel finally ended this silly feud.

Sean:
It never ended, I was never declared a winner and neither was he. But I’ve stepped away from SCW and the rest of you rejects, so I don’t even know why we’re even talking.

Synn:
Still a shitty attitude I see.

Sean:
I’m angry.

Synn:
Poor Sean is angry, he wants someone to feel bad for him. Well get off you’re high horse Sean because you don’t have me to push around anymore, I’ve tried to come to peace with you and this whole drama, but you act like such a -

Before Synn could finish, Gabriel interrupted them by pointing towards the doorway. Sean and Synn turn to notice a group of kids, eyes black, just staring.

\'user

Gabriel:
I think we should get out of here, like now.

Gabriel turns and runs out the door, Synn follows behind. Sean standing there shocked, he finally came to, he turns to head the same direction as Synn and Gabriel but is stopped by a knife in the heart, Sean reaches for the knife trying to pull it out of his stomach but it goes in deeper. Synn turns and notices the situation Sean is in and tries to extend out his hand, but Gabriel pulls Synn back and the two continue running.

Back upstairs

Star:
She’s dead, she is fucking dead …

London:
What the fuck is going on here? What the fuck?

James Shark:
What you mean what the fuck is going on? What you think is going on, mutherfucker it’s trill in this bitch, they chopping white bitches heads off, niggas blowing smoke in Star’s face knocking her across the room and shit, its time to  get the fuck out of here.

London:
We can’t leave without Brooklyn dumb ass.

James Shark:
I know, I meant after.

Star:
If Mercedes is dead then what if Brook-

London:
Don’t say that, Brooklyn a fighter and I know she not going out with putting up a fight. We have to keep looking.

James Shark:
The punk is right.

Star:
You think it’s safe to go out there.

London starts to open the door, but from a distance the sounds of a baby cries out, all three look toward the closet door, shrugging not knowing what to do.

London:
Open the door Shark.

James Shark:
No fuck you, you open the door.

London:
You’re closer.

James Shark:
You mentioned it.

London:
But you’re -

Star:
OH MY GOSH I’LL OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR.

Star walks over to the closet door, she hesitates at first but then opens the door, inside she finds a deformed creature that appears to look like a baby, a acid like substance spits from the baby hitting Star on her shirt, her shirt starts to dissolve, she throws it off revealing a smaller Tshirt underneath. She screams and runs toward the other door, she opens it and runs out with London and Shark following behind her.

\'user

London:
WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?

London and Shark follow behind a pregnant Star trying to keep up with her, she makes it to the stairs turning and yelling for London and Shark to hurry up, before they can reach her, the floor opens up forcing London and Shark to fall to the bottom where spikes stuck up from the floor, impaled by the spikes, both Shark and London die instantly. Star looks down and screams again, running down the stairs running into Gabriel and Synn.

Star:
EVERYONE IS DEAD!

Synn:
We have to get out of here, WE HAVE TOO!

Gabriel:
The front door is there, let’s just run out, maybe Brooklyn is already gone.

Star:
Look, I’m not sticking around this bitch to find out.

Gabriel turns and runs toward the front door, he pulls on the door trying to open it but is unable, he turns and notices a white image standing on the stairway, he turns to Synn and Star who are standing there in shock.

\'user

Star:
I’m bout to risk this shit, we need to run, that shit just standing there looking at us.

Synn:
Stay cool.

A gush a window blows towards Gabriel pulling him up in the air and towards the stairs, he spins around in the air for a few seconds before being ripped in half from the ghost, blood splatters everyone, even covering Star and Synn.

Star:
I’M OUT!

Star turns leaving Synn behind as she runs into the guest bedroom, she opens the door tripping over a pair of legs that is stretched out on the floor and she trips and fall, the door opens again and Synn runs in slamming the door behind him.

Synn:
I cannot believe I just watched my friend die, HE’s DEAD!!

Brooklyn:
Whose dead? (Brooklyn rises up from the floor, wiping her eyes.) What’s wrong? Why do you guys have red shit all over your faces?

Star gets up from the floor, she walks up to Brooklyn slapping her across her face.

Star:
BITCH??!!?! WHERE YOU BEEN?

Brooklyn:
After the argument between Shark and London, I just walked off and came into the bedroom, I ate some sushi I had in my bag and took a Tylenol pm, I head a headache and next thing I know I was knocked the hell out.

Star:
Oh you dusty old sleeping pregnant sushi eating fat short hair heavy cake wearing make up -

Synn:
Whoa! Chill! We can handle all that outside, we need to get the hell out of here.

Brooklyn:
WHAT IS WRONG? WHERE IS LONDON? SHARK?

Star:
Look bitch, once we get outside I will fill you in on the details because I don’t have time for the crying on the busting out in tears, lets just say we the only survivors and shit got real.

Brooklyn:
NO, WAIT LONDON?

Star:
See, that’s what I mean.

Synn reaches for the chair by the mirror and tosses it out the window, the wind blows from the outside but from the inside the bedroom door flings open and the white gust of smoke appears in the door way, Synn notices the railing that leads down to the outside area and he motions for Brooklyn and Star to go, Star goes first as she slides down the railing without any hesitation, Brooklyn goes next, she looks at the one last time realizing her brother is in there, somewhere, dead. Brooklyn and Star make it to the bottom, staring up at the window waiting for Synn to come to, but instead of Synn, his head falls from the window out to her ground. Star and Brooklyn scream, but waste no time running towards the road, the front door to the house flings open and the smoky figure appears in the entrance way, Brooklyn and Star ignore and the two run and run reaching the road way, on the side, the limo is parked, driver door opened but no driver inside. Star jumps in the driver side, she looks around for the keys and finds them on the floor, Brooklyn hops in on the passenger side and the two drive off.

\'user

Star:
Never again, NEVER FUCKING AGAIN.. (bangs hands on dashboard)

Brooklyn:
I can’t believe London didn’t make it.

Star:
The two pregnant bitches, can you believe it?

\'user

Star adjusts the rearview mirror, to find a strange figure in the backseat, Brooklyn turns and notices it too and the two scream, forcing the limo off the road and into the river, as the scene fades to black.

Dream Over

Philadelphia, PA
Brooklyn’s Condo

The scene opens up inside London’s condo, London is shown lying on his couch, sweating profusely, he shakes a little, still sleep, he opens his eyes to find Brooklyn standing above him, he jumps up, sitting right up.

Brooklyn:
What’s wrong?

London:
Nothing, why you ask?

Brooklyn:
Because you just jumped up, you look like you’ve seen a ghost or something.

London:
I just had the weirdest dream, really strange.

Brooklyn:
Oh, well you want to talk about it?

London:
Nah, but I need a blunt.

(Lights blunt, inhales, exhales, blow smoke)

London sits back on the couch, relaxing his body again, Brooklyn walks away, heading towards the other end of the condo, London closes his eyes, as he sits back and thinks, the scene fades to black.

Thanks to Chris and Mark for allowing me to use their characters, wanted to share with you guys the outcome, I hope you all enjoy.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 12:58:39 AM by Brooklyn Carter »
>
Don't get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are....
Bad Bitches, I'm Ya Leader.