Author Topic: HAD ENOUGH!  (Read 405 times)

Offline xxguildedxguiltyxx

• View Profile
    • Evelyn Ross
HAD ENOUGH!
« on: October 05, 2012, 07:12:42 AM »
 The scene cuts to find Evelyn Ross sitting back into a white rocking chair on the balcony of an ocean view condo in Australia. The view from the door, at first, shows her from behind, her dark locks laying over the top of the chair's back, swaying to and fro as she gently rocked. She was dressed in her yoga pants and sweatshirt hoodie, looking out over the ocean. As the camera pans back, you see another view of the same image, but with longer dark brown curls. Bianca Solderini is sitting beside her, rocking to and fro in the same fashion - wearing almost the same clothing but with a much different style. They had just finished with their morning yoga.

As the camera comes around toward the side, you see Evelyn with her hands in her pockets, her knees curled up to her chest. Bianca, however, is holding a steamy cup of coffee in both her hands, with her legs crossed - feet lightly dragging the floor as she rocks. Her head turning toward Evelyn and staring at her a moment. "So, what are you going to do?"

Evelyn shakes her head a bit and shrugs, "I don't know. I know I want him..."

"So...you gotta have him." Bianca's thick Italian accent was clear. "You've been that way since we were kids...I doubt it's going to change now."

Evelyn chuckled a bit and nodded, "Yeah, I guess you're right."

"But why do you want him, you think? Is it lust? Love?"

"I don't know. I'm just really attracted to him. I know he's taken, but that is beginning not to matter. I keep thinking about him."

"About him...or the way he made you melt on his desktop?"

Evelyn blushed a tad and chuckled, shrugging again. "Mmmm his lips are a damned-able thing. His girl doesn't care about him...if she did she wouldn't be MIA."

"What do you mean? I'm sure they talk everyday...."

"B, if he was my man, I wouldn't be halfway across the world from him..injury or no. She's not here to take care of him - I'm the one....taking care of him...so to speak."

"Ahhh! So you two have uh...."

"No...no no no no no...." Evelyn groans and sighs, closing her eyes and leaning her head back hard against the wooden back of the chair. "Oh God, I wish."

Bianca chuckled a bit. "So just fight for what you want..."

Evelyn nodded, "Oh, I intend to...but...what if he doesn't want me back? Like I want him?"

Bianca sighed and shrugged, taking a quick sip of her coffee. "Then I suggest you find out....If he wants you...he'll come to you too, ya know."

The camera zooms in on Evelyn's face. She's lost in thought. Her eyes fall toward the wood of the balcony. Staring off into space as her eyes settle upon the floor. A mixture of worry and sadness crosses her face.

The scene fades to black.

\'user

Tossing and turning during her nap, she sighs and opens her eyes. There's no getting sleep with all these things on her mind. The pressure from the match, the thoughts of Mark running through her head, and the stresses of not being able to fully speak her mind as of late. Evelyn sits up slowly and runs a hand through her hair, looking around the empty room. After looking around the room, her eyes settle upon the confessional camera that was set up to face the couch. Evelyn runs a hand through her hair and begins to finally get things off her chest.

"So. A triple threat match. I have to say I'm at least relieved to know that I'm not facing Necra. I was however, disappointed that I didn't win the last match - especially considering the "prize". More than anything...I wanted that date. I wanted to be able to spend an evening with Mark. However, that's another thing for another time. This match is just that...a match. That opportunity has passed. I am going to go ahead and say, however, that I hope he's going to be watching this match...and I hope that even he sees what I'm capable of....in the ring..that is.

I don't know these two women, but I've been keeping my eyes open. What do I see? Nothing! Imagine my surprise that these two "bombshells" - who are supposed to be dangerously good in the ring...are too chicken shit to step up and even talk about the match. That's ok. I guess they can tell a bad bitch when they see one, and  I didn't come to SCW to lose. That's for damn sure. I'm going to show the fans, SCW, and Mark what I'm capable of..and what I want. And I'll be damned if anything is going to get in my way. Ok Ok Ok, Don't tell me....you're both using SCW as a stepping stone to get to Playboy modeling. Get the fuck out of here with that! If you didn't come here to beat some ass and take some names while making a name for yourself...then do an about face and kick rocks because we don't need just another pretty face around here. I may be here now, but I at least know my roots and know where I came from. And if it's two things that I do know how to do...is have sex and kick ass..and sorry lovelies...I'm not into girls. Bet that! Now...if you don't mind."

She stares into the camera for a moment, winks with a small smile, then settles back down to try to return to her nap.

Personal Note: You know, these things always play out in my head a hell of a lot better than what it comes to be on post. I shall work harder to pull it straight from my head to the screen you're looking at. I did however, have a fun time writing this. I hope you enjoyed reading it. XOXO Have a great weekend, and good luck to those with matches.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 07:13:21 AM by xxguildedxguiltyxx »
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image