Author Topic: Bed of Broken Glass and Roses [old rp]  (Read 1512 times)

Offline Alexis Morrison

• #AntiStarlet
    • View Profile
    • Alexis Mercer
Bed of Broken Glass and Roses [old rp]
« on: September 29, 2012, 05:14:57 PM »

"We learn from failure, not from success!"
★ BRAM STOKER, DRACULA ★
\'user \'user \'user
\'user
★ PROLOGUE ★
Chaotic Pro Wrestling's Super Brawl IX was a huge night for fans and the wrestlers involved backstage. Long after the ring and stage were packed away, sent back to storage, the night still etched into the minds of those who witnessed the likes of Hyde and Kline Cambria in one of CPW's deadliest Last Men Standing matches in recent memory, which ended in Kline becoming the new Brutal Havok champion, to Corey Tyler plunged into the depths of darkness by Axl Slade closing the eventful pay-per-view. Adding to the list of shocking moments, The Fiend took on seven other warriors during the opening contest and stood tall defeating Alexis Morrison after the distraction provided by the mysterious Obvious Enigma.

This week, Alexis Morrison and The Obvious Enigma will enter the squared-circle one more time against each other. What will happen when CPW comes to the Air Canada Centre?
\'user
The Fairmont Royal York – Once served as one of Toronto's popular hotels, the Fairmont Royal York started out being called the Royal York Hotel, and has seen many visitors since completion in the late 1920's while still remaining one of the most beautiful attractions left standing today. It wasn't until reports that soon revealing something far from beauty as people begun claims of an ghostly older man with gray hair often appears walking the halls at night, looking for a permanent stay within the Fairmont Royal York's eighth floor. Other reports state that an employee who worked at the hotel had suddenly hung himself on the staircase reaching the roof.

★ ★ ★

CPW Super Brawl IX was a successful event for both the company and the city of Toronto. The sun slowly sets, allowing the sky to appear in an milky orange as clouds sit softly below the city. Our scene slowly opens to a massive stone building towering everything around it almost giving viewers a Shinning feel as we translate to the inner halls of Fairmont Royal York's eighth floor. Its wooden paneling walls darkly stained, as our cameras travel to Alexis Morrison's room. She holds a wine glass carefully in one hand as her shoulder rest against the side of room's wall, and Alexis looks out at the street before with her hair parted admiring the view of ants.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“Mistress, when will you accept that we failed.”

Alexis Morrison
“Who said anything about failure? It's only through failure that we gain enough knowledge about our opponents to attack them fully the next time we cross paths. I'll get my chance at Fiend soon enough, what's important is Enigma never won. She never got to face the champion.”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“What will the Brotherhood do?”

Alexis takes a sip of Satan's sweet goodness with a smile as she hears that name.

Alexis Morrison
“The Brotherhood will be pleased nonetheless. Slowly I'm climbing the rankings and gaining more control and will have even the Elders afraid of me. It's about time someone shake the foundation from under those old asses. Might as well be me. What others see as failure, we see a path paved with golden roads that is closer to our goal of pleasing our father. Enigma believes she injured my spirit and completely broken. I don't think so, bitch”

The invisible camera angles a good thirty degrees, and we suddenly see Sarah sitting on the edge of the hotel rooms queen size bed looking at her mentor wondering what thoughts are going through her mind.

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“Enigma will regret messing with the Mistress of Pain.”

Alexis turns to Jones; begins walking toward Sarah with the glass still in hand. She brushes her long, silky hair to the side. Her hips swayed in a seductive matter. Suddenly, a high pitch scream is heard as it appears someone found the old man who walks the halls of the hotel. Alexis glances at the clock with a smirk. Her mind goes back to that night at Super Brawl and how it felt to rob Enigma from achieving anything further. She can't believe what seemed like yesterday, was only days ago since they last fought in the ring.

Alexis Morrison
“Yes, Enigma will learn through the art of blood that my meaning of our short love affair. Every strike, every blow I will cause so much pain to her unlike she's ever felt in her whole life.”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“You did pick a good location to spend our time in Toronto.”

Alexis Morrison
“You can thank Eric for that.”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“I'd rather not.”

Morrison chuckles to herself.

Alexis Morrison
“You still have those flashbacks of torture, sweet kitty? He isn't all that bad once you get over the smell of death and beer on his breathe. We plucked you away from your life and friends at an early age of eighteen. Rebuilding our Order takes sacrifice. You'll be rewarded for your loyalty.”

Sarah "Arachne" Jones
“I still can't remember beyond the pain, Mistress.”

Alexis Morrison
“You won't remember. Everything that you once was has been erased, removed to keep emotions out of your mind and replaced. If I remember correctly, you were a special case in that you were allowed to keep your name after we took you to the main chambers of our towers. The Elders, along with Eric and Draven Frost, saw great things in store for you, so they picked your code name. If I was emotional about it, I might have been jealous of you, sweet kitty. But here I am not.”

She takes another sip of wine. Sarah picks herself up and kisses on Alexis Morrison's neck. Our camera fades on her angelic face looking down at her glass as Morrison twirls it around. Days are counting until the two women once again face, and Morrison appears level headed about it. Does Alexis know something she isn't telling? We'll have to find out...
\'user
WORDS: Lots
WEARING: Slashed Cross Tee, Burning Circus Womens Black Ruffle Pants, Ravage-303 Boots, Stripey Armwarmers, Laidly Wyrm Necklace
CREDITS: All images were designed located in the Beauty & Death layout were made by me for the use of Alexis Morrison. Looking Glass by The Birthday Massacre Lyrics was used as shown. Hope you enjoy this role-play.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:25:05 PM by Alexis Morrison »
>>