Author Topic: Silver looking good in Japan  (Read 854 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Silver looking good in Japan
« on: September 15, 2012, 03:12:08 PM »
 ---EVERYTHING COMING---
Argento vs DJ Williams
---UP SILVER---

Scene 1

(The scene is Orlando Florida, and there is a beach house on the beach and we see a young lady in the house)

Lili Argento: Michael! Michael, get up.

(Lili Argento is Argento's 17 year old little sister whom Argento had raised ever since their parents were murdered. Argento slowly gets up)

Argento: Alright sis, I'm up. Give me a minute to get dressed.

(A few minutes later He comes in the kitchen in a tanktop, and workout pants.)

Lili: There you are. You know my eighteenth birthday is coming up.

Argento: Of course.

(He musses up her hair)

Argento: I havent forgotten little sister. However, that is a little less than two months from now.

Lili: I like to think ahead.

Argento: I know you do, and that sometimes gets you in trouble.

Lili: I know big brother, and i love you for being concerned, seeing how you raised me for so long.

(Argento smiles. Then Lili's phone rings. She goes in the other room and talks for a bit and a few minutes later she comes back in the kitchen)

Lili: Michael, my friends and I want to go shopping at the mall a little later, would you mind driving me up there?

Argento: Sure, but you have your own vehicle.

Lili: I know, but it's not as cool as yours.

(Argento chuckles a bit)

Argento: Alright. I'll drive you. Now go get cleaned up. I will make us breakfast.

(Lili goes to shower as Argento starts breakfast as Scene 1 ends)

-------
Intermission
-------

Scene 2

(We see Argento and Lili at the entrance to the mall, and her best friends Amy, and Jackie are there. Lili meets up with them, and the two look at Argento)

Amy & Jackie: Hey Michael.

(They say flirtingly. Argento chuckles a bit, knowing those two have a crush on him. Amy just turned 18, and Jackie just turned 17.)

Argento: Hello young ladies.

Lili: C'mon you two, leave my brother alone. You know hes too old for you.

Amy: Hey, I just turned eighteen.

Lili: Yeah, but you are not out of high school yet.

(Amy pouts.)

Argento: Go on you three.

(He says with a chuckle. They go in. Then Argento's cell rings, and he sees that its their uncle Vinchenzo)

Argento: Ciao Zio Vinchenzo (Hello Uncle Vinchenzo)

Voice: ....

Argento: Vi ho detto una volta, Lili e non tornano a Venezia. (I told you once before, Lili and I are not coming back to Venice)

Argento: Io non mi mossi Lili e da Venezia per causa mia, dopo mamma e papà sono stati assassinati. L'ho fatto per amore di Lili e il benessere. Inoltre, tu e il resto della famiglia non importava per Lili ed io, in primo luogo. Lei si preoccupava solo mamma e papà. (I did not move Lili and Venice for my sake, after mom and dad were murdered. I did it out of Lili's sake, and well-being. In addition, you and the rest of the family did not care for Lili and I, in the first place. you all only cared about Mom and Dad.)

Argento: Davvero? Allora dove eri quando avevo bisogno di Lili e il resto di voi, dopo il loro assassinio? Ho dovuto prendere ciò che hanno lasciato Lili ed io e mi ci ha spostato in America. Ho fatto. Pertanto lo zio Vinnie, a meno che non si ha intenzione di scendere e visitare a noi, noi non è necessario. Ciao. (Really? Then where were you when Lili and I needed the rest of you after their murder? I had to take what they left Lili and I and I moved us to America. I did. Therefore Uncle Vinnie, unless you plan on coming down and visiting us, we dont need you. Ciao.)

(Argento hangs up and then heads in the mall and heads to where the young ladies are as Scene 2 ends)

-----
Intermission
-----

Scene 3

(The scene is on the way home. He is also giving Amy and Jackie a ride home.)

Argento: Did you three have fun?

Amy: Yes we did. We got great new outfits, and purses and all that good stuff.

Jackie: I got Hello Kitty stuff.

Lili: I thought you hated Hello Kitty?

Jackie: That was Amy.

Amy: Yeah, never could get into that. now Justin Bieber, that i could get into.

(They arrive at Amy's house)

Argento: Here you go Amy.

Amy: Thanks Michael.

(She playfully blows a kiss at him, and Argento rolls his eyes and chuckles. She grabs her stuff and then gets out the car)

Lili: Send me pics girl.

(They drive off and then a few blocks down, they drop Jackie off. Then they head home. When they arrive, Lili gets out of the car)

Argento: Don't forget to pack when you get in there. We head off for Tokyo tomorrow

Lili: For that supercard you are part of. I can't wait to go to Japan. I loved it there.

Argento: Yes. Go ahead in, I'll be in in a minute, I have the promo to do for it.

(Lili heads inside and then Argento smiles)

Argento: Konnichiwa Tokyo, Japan. It seems to me that my opponent, DJ Williams has got the sword of Damacles hanging over his head. Well the only thing he should be worried about is Violent Conduct, and myself.

(Argento thinks)

Argento: Ashton Gibbs, it would be in your best interest to keep your nose out of this match, because I will not hesitate to knock you out with a boot to the face. DJ, i think it was the right decision to leave the Dream Chasers. However, just because i got knocked out by Jabba Jaw last week, doesnt mean i wont give you the fight of your life.

(Argento shakes his head)

Argento: DJ, Tokyo, Japan will be the place where the Silver Fox will shine, and the little situation you have going for you will not be the only thing you have to worry about.

(Argento smiles)

Argento: Japan is rich in its tradition when it comes to professional wrestling. I respect the hell out of the Puroresu style. My father dabbled a little in it, and was well on his way to becoming a star in Japan before he was murdered. DJ, I will be proud to wrestle in front of the Japanese fans, and they will witness a fight i will give you.

(Argento nods)

Argento: DJ, Tokyo will bear witness as I beat you down, wear you out until you cant go on much further, and We will see what kind of fight you bring to me. Say what you want, but when you step in the ring with the Silver Fox, you will know why i came to SCW, and that is to fight, to wrestle, and to kick ass and take names. Siver might be second place, but i will not settle for second place. Ciao.

(Argento heads into the house as scene 3 ends)

[end RP]
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image