Author Topic: Sanitarium  (Read 888 times)

Offline Blade Alexander

• View Profile
    • Blade Alexander
Sanitarium
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:45:41 PM »
 He paces back and forth. Behind him is an SCW banner. He’s dressed in black dress pants and has on a white dress shirt. He runs a hand through his bleach blonde hair.

“It’s pretty funny really. That’s how I choose to look at it.”

“I’m the one at a disadvantage here because this guy, this Ed Bagley Jr or whoever the fuck he is is the son of some once great wrestler so I’d better watch out… Does anyone actually believe that crap?”

He turns to face the camera.

“Or am I the only one here still living in reality? I’ve been away for SCW for months… and months… And what do I come back to find? The status quo same as it ever was… That goofball tag team with the stuffed bear still have the tag team titles, Nick Jones is still firmly at the top of SCW and why? Because everyone here buys into all this entertainment crap. There isn’t a sole in SCW that’s willing to do whatever it takes to get anywhere in SCW because everyone just wants to be part of the show. Keep drinking that Kool Aid that the male model wannabes in charge keep pouring and they’ll put you under the shiny lights and let you be on their little television program. That’s good isn’t it?"

“It’s not good enough.”

He smirks again.

“First thing’s first. I’m back, so let’s deal with that. I came back here saying I wanted back in the hunt, that I had a list of people and things were going to change, and how does SCW react? They throw me in a bathroom break match against some green-as-grass newbie then try to hype it up like he’s going to be some king shit in SCW because his dad was something back in the day. Good for fucking you, junior. So damned good that you haven’t even got an official bio, not one photo, there’s hardly any proof that you exist at all.”

“Well new guy, good for you. No one gives a shit about you and after I’ve given you all week to speak your peace, introduce yourself to SCW and let whatever you think you’re going to do here be heard, you’ve managed to say Jack Shit. Probably for the best. Maybe you’re smarter that the rest of these ignoramuses around here and after you got the booking sheet for Violent Conduct and saw who they put you against, you just decided SCW isn’t for you. That would be in your best interest, but somehow I doubt that’s what you’re doing.”

“Violent Conduct; that’s such a great name. It really fits a lot of what I saw on those old tapes of my dad to a tee. He was violent. He stopped at nothing to get ahead in this business.”

He pauses for a minute, looking down, thinking things over in his head before he continues.

“For years I hated my dad. I carried a grudge against him all through my teenage years. I always blamed him for my mom’s accident and death and I rebelled against him every chance that I got. Truth be told the reason I even got into this business was to show him up.”

“But don’t get you panties in a wad folks, I buried that hatchet. I came to realize something. Even though I wanted to blame my dad for what happened to mom, it was an accident. When she lost her life he was there. For years I didn’t want to believe that while dad loved wrestling, by the time I came around he was doing it to give mom and me the best life he could. But that’s enough of the sob story.”

“I didn’t come back to SCW to tell people my back story and have them feel bad for me. I came back to make people remember what wrestling was. I came back to give the sport my dad loved it’s dignity back. When I was watching things back, in the later years of his career, sure… He looked like he was going through the motions, but before that… When I saw what my dad did before my mother died… Hell, what he did before the two even met… That’s something else. The passion. The zeal. See my dad was a legend in this business. I don’t need SCW hype to tell me that. I saw it with my own eyes. I also saw how he survived. How he got ahead.”

He smirks again.

“You know, this new guy doesn’t seem to want to say his piece yet here in SCW so I’m going to get a little self-indulgent. I’m a talker, I talk a lot… So sue me.”

“I’m going to tell you all this little story. See, my dad signed on with the one fed about 20 years ago now, and I didn’t know this until recently, but it seems that he had been with them for about 2 months before he even got a match. They just kept telling him that they had nothing for him. So after about 2 months they called him up out of the blue and they told him to show up in Japan on Sunday he had a match, and wouldn’t you know, it was for the World Title. This guy, this big bad evil guy who had a whole gang of cronies at his disposal had just won their World Title on their show the week before and they wanted my dad to show up on their Pay Per View because they wanted someone crazy enough to be cannon fodder for their brand new World Champion in this crazy barbed-wire rope electrified cage match. Only in Japan, right? Well as you can guess my dad walked in there, beat that big bad to within an inch of his worthless fucking life and walked out to become the longest reigning champion they ever saw. That was my dad.”

“Point is, my old man didn’t take shit from anyone no matter who they were and he was always more than willing to get blood on his hands to prove he was the best. That’s the fucking trouble in SCW. EVERYBODY talks about it, but no one is willing to do anything about it. Lately everyone’s even been ganging up, but from my couch, watching the show each week it’s like watching gang warfare between the Muppets, Mr Dress-Up, and Mr Rogers. It’s a pathetic children’s show.”

“And where do you guys get those names? The Sinners, you guys have been around forever, but I have a news flash for the bunch of you being boring isn’t a sin, but it ought to be. NXT? Where the hell did you get that? None of you know how to spell NEXT? Then there’s the Dream Chaserz? A Z? In 2012? And Bo Dreamwolf isn’t even in the group? Can you really call yourselves something that stupid and not have the guy setting back every Aboriginal person 50 years involved? No wonder DJ Williams left… He took one look at your name and realized a Brotha wouldn’t be caught dead with Dream Chaserz on his shirt.”

“You still have a cross-dresser or trans-sexual or whatever I is singing some lame ass show tune at the start of every show, you have a cross-dresser that doesn’t realize Goldust did his whole routine better years ago, and you have a locker room full of losers who will say they’re big and bad but the only guy willing to get his hands dirty has been champion for pretty much the entire time SCW has had a title and the best the rest of you can do is whine about it.”

“It’s time to stop living on Saturday mornings. This whole play nice attitude is fine for children’s programming, but this is professional wrestling. This is a sport built on the blood, sweat and tears of great men and women. It’s high fucking time SCW joined that fold. It’s high time someone brought Sin to Sin City Wrestling.”

“Violent Conduct? I like the sound of that. Let the violence begin.”

Fade.