Author Topic: Thought I'ld Just Wait Here  (Read 1404 times)

Offline Carly Athens

• View Profile
    • Carly Athens
Thought I'ld Just Wait Here
« on: September 05, 2012, 03:23:47 AM »
 Carly's days have been getting a lot more lonely. Pushing few people away. Things were different between her and Rage. It was distant and some other girls had been hitting on him. Of course Carly knew there was no claim to be put on a man like that. He did his own thing. No matter whose heart got broken in the process.

Carly was unpacking a few things from her suitcase. She looked down at a necklace and a t-shirt. They were both Rage's The shirt she kind of stole cause it was comfortable for her. It was like a security thing for her. The chain was one he packed in there on accident. Their luggage looked almost identical. With a smirk she just pulled then out of the bag.

Getting on the phone she called the front desk.

Carly Athens: I was wondering if you could tell me what room The SCW star Rage is in?

Secretary: Room 419 ma'am

Carly looks down and hangs up the phone. Looking at the shirt and chain she figured that she would return it. Grabbing the items she smiles as she walks out of her room. Walking down the hall she knocks on the door. There is no answer. Carly would leave the items at the door but she wants to see Rage's face one last time for once.

Sitting down by the door she thumbs through her phone and sees tweets between him and some new girl. Carly lets a few tears fall down on her face. She knew something was wrong. But she had no ring no chain to him that she could claim him as hers. Yes the sex was amazing and it felt good to be in his arms but she knew it wouldn't last for long.

Not knowing if it would be hours or minutes carly leaned her head back and closed her eyes hoping it would be over soon. Her love for Rage was more than her heart could bear but no way to really tell him cause he hated the l word.
>