Author Topic: First day  (Read 5339 times)

Offline Amanda Cortez

• SCW's tough and ticklish Biker Chick
    • View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« on: September 04, 2012, 04:45:29 AM »
 It's Amanda's first day at saw after she has signed her contract and now the dark haired beauty walks wrong backstage and explores everything. Like usually she's dressed in some really tight hot pants, a small top and has her high heels in one hand. She's really such a curious girl and wants to see everything. After walking around a bit and looking at everything, she becomes a bit tired and sits down on a bench in the backstage area. She tucks up her legs, hugs them and rests her chin on her knees while she watches some staff members do their work.

~Amanda~
Damn, this place is really bigger than I thought. I really wish that Laura would be here. In some way I feel a bit lonely in this big building without knowing anybody.

She sighs, but it doesn't kill her good mood. She's so excited and always loves to get in new situations and also starting new jobs. Then she hears someone coming closer to her and looks up.

>

Huddle me, tickle me, I'm so cute

Records Amanda
Win: 20
Loss: 13
Draw: 1
Thrown: 0

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 04:53:07 AM »
 So Sin City Wrestling had gotten contact in Laura Jackson about coming to the company. She had accepted and she was now in the arena trying to find the locker room and get settled in. However as she walked she saw someone that caught her eye. It was someone she had known for a long time and always had fun with Amanda Cortez. Amanda hadn't seen her so she sneak up on her she waited a moment before she grabbed her and pinned her down to the bench.

Laura Jackson - The Tattooed Beauty
Hey sexy did you miss me?

She giggled as she said this.

TBC by Mandy
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2012, 05:09:58 AM »
 At first Amanda is a bit surprised as someone grabs her and pins her down, but as she sees that it's Laura, she laughs in her cheery way. Knowing that Laura is stronger she doesn't make any attempt to get free and so she stays in this position, with such a cute smile in her face.

~Amanda~
Damn, yes ..I missed ya. But now I'm so happy that you're here too. I already bagan to feel a bit lonely here, but now everything is good.

She smiles at her and it's not only like a smile at a friend, it's lovingly.

~Amanda~
But. Ow, as we are both here, everything will be wonderful. By the way, shal I tel you a nice news? Hehe, we two have a locker room together.

>

Records Amanda

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2012, 06:18:45 PM »
 Man Mandy was so sexy but at the end of the day was glad to see her as well as being happy Mandy was ok with her being there. Now it was all about focus.

See you are having as much luck as I am so I tell you what we will do it. Who knows maybe we can find it and have some settling in fun?

Laura giggled as she said that wondering if Mandy would work out what she had planned.

TBC By Mandy
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 06:20:55 PM by Laura Jackson »
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2012, 12:19:31 AM »
 Amanda smiles as she hears this. She likes the idea and can't wait to get there, but she's still pinned down by Laura.

~Amanda~
Well, that sounds like a good idea, hehe, even though I could get it right here, especially when you pin me down like this.

She winks at Laura and now she playfully tries to bite her.

~Amanda~
But you're right, we should check out our new room. Hopefully we will find it, I really don't wanna walk around here much longer. Hehe

>

Records Amanda

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 05:24:55 AM »
 Mandy was right about it but given they were new and probably on less then strong ice she decided to have some fun in private

No I think it better if we are alone so I can give you my full attention.

Laura then got off Amanda to come up after all she had pinned her to the bench. The pair then put their arms around each other and started to look for the locker room. Finally after 5 minutes they find them.

Here we are let get comfortable

TBC by Mandy
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 05:40:14 AM »
 As they reach thelocker room Amanda looks around pretty curious. It's not too big, but ok andso Mandy is happy with what she sees. She throws her shoes into a corner and hops on the couch where she sits down Indian style.

~Amanda~
Well, I think it's ok here. Hehe, at least we have a place where nobody bothers us.

Then she sees a note lying on the table and she takes it. As she reads it, she sees that it's the new match card and she shakes her head, then she looks at Laura, holding up the note.

~Amanda~
Damn, we are in a match, but as opponents. I don't want this ...shit

>

Records Amanda

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 06:32:54 AM »
 Mandy grabbed the couch and settled right in. For all the people who put her down she was ok at end of the day. Mandy then showed her the note they had been left. There it was on the note Laura and Mandy as well as 3 others were facing off. Despite facing off before Laura knew Mandy hated it as she was always worried it would destory her or her friendship. Laura sat down next to Mandy putting her arm around her.

Listen no one said things were easy Mandy but you know what it probably a good thing we can team up to take the others out and then we can show everyone our skills.

TBC By Mandy
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 07:53:46 AM »
 Amanda leans against Laura as she puts her arm around her. Now she smiles a bit.

~Amanda~
Yeah, that sounds like a plan. At least at the beginning of this match it will help us, but what do we do when we are the ones who are left in the ring at the end? I think then we have to fight each other and I don't like this thought.

She looks at Laura and still is a bit worried, but then she kisses her lovingly on the lips. Her arms are wrapped around Laura.

~Amanda~
But anyway, it seems that we can't do anything against this. It's the decision of the bosses.

>

Records Amanda

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2012, 10:10:27 AM »
 Laura smiled as she saw Mandy had calm down a little.

Laura Jackson - The Tattoed Beauty
Listen we will do it and we see who the better woman is. It's not ideal but you know what I know we are going to be the better for it. Plus we can make wrestling sexy so let go out there and be us.

Laura then leaned forward and kissed Mandy on the lips.

Laura Jackson - The Tattoed Beauty
God you're sexy.

TBC by Mandy
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2012, 10:18:38 AM »
 Amanda smiles lovingly as she hears this a d as Laurs kisses her on the lips. Now she climbs on her lap, her arms on Laura's shoulders and looks into her eyes.

~Amanda~
Well, that sounds like a really good idea. Hehe ...a sexy lil match, but don't spank or tickle me, hehe ...

She laughs in her cheery way a d then she kisses Laura again. Her hands run over her back and she's tightly pressed against her. It feels so good and she purrs a bit as she's so close to Laura. She kisses her a d then her kisses move down her neck and she nibbles there lightly.

>

Records Amanda

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
First day
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2012, 11:36:01 AM »
 Laura giggled as she felt this from Mandy.

Mandy you know that what I do in private. Now if you don't behave we get in trouble and I like not to have to clean up a mess on day one.

TBC by Mandy
user posted image

Offline Amanda Cortez

• View Profile
    • Amanda Cortez
First day
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2012, 11:41:49 AM »
 Amanda giggles lightly as she hears what laura says and she continues to nibble at her neck. It makes so much fun and she really loves it.

~Amanda~
Oh ...I thought that I nehave. Hehe, at least I waited till we are in our locker room. By the way, IMO happy that we have one togethere, so you never get rid of me.

She winks at Laura.

~Amanda~
Oh and if you want me to stop, so gimme a nice long massage and I'll behave. Hehe, you know me ....

>

Records Amanda