Author Topic: Bianca Solderini  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
Bianca Solderini
« on: September 05, 2012, 06:35:20 AM »
 Beijing, China. Empress Hotel.

Giani pushes his way through the lobby. People are gasping and exclaiming in Chinese as they are caught off guard by his rudeness. Making his way to the front desk, he stops himself abruptly by slamming his hands down on the reception's counter, making the receptionist jump in surprise. Her wide-eyed deer-in-the-headlights look met his stern face, "Bianca Solderini, what room?" The receptionist's eyebrows furrowed, "Sir, is she exp-" "Just tell me the damn room number!" Unaccustomed to being yelled at, she shivered and quickly responded, "Penthouse!"

Without skipping a beat, he pushed himself from the counter and ran toward the elevator and pushed the button. Standing there for a moment, staring up at the chinese markings, he growled and pushed the button a few more times. He almost began to pace, until the elevator made it's arrival known with a loud 'DING!'

It took about 5 minutes to get up to the penthouse. Once the elevator opened, he moved quickly to the door at the end of the hallway. He tried to open the door, but it was locked. Of course it would be locked. She wouldn't be able to tell friend or foe at this point.

Knocking on the door fiercely, Bianca's voice came from the other side - sounding a little shaken up, "Who is it? What do you want?" Giani sighed, lowering his head. His hands now pressed on either side of the door sil. There was a peep hole there - but Bianca couldn't use it, considering her vision was still slightly blurry from being Misted by Vista Kills. He was relieved to hear her voice, but worry washed over him. "Baby, it's me." There was a moment's pause. Giani's head slowly rose as he looked at the door, he halfway expected this reaction, "B?" "What do you want, Giani?" Her voice was now slightly choked up. She had to feel her way to the door, but now she leaned against the door with her arms crossed over her chest, leaning her head against the door as if it was Giani's chest. Her eyes were swollen, but she stared off into the blank wall, concentrating more on what she was hearing on the other side of the door. "What do you mean, what do I want? I want to see you...." He exhaled heavily, resting his forehead against the door. "Mia Bella, Aprire la porta. Di preggo." He said softly. The sound of metal on metal was heard through the wood, and Giani stood up straight. The door swung open and she came face to face with Giani.

Giani's face transformed quickly into surprise. Bianca looked horrible. Her face around her eyes was slightly swollen still. Her cheeks were puffy, which somewhat made her eyes swell shut. The skin was tinged a purple color from the coloring of the mist itself, and she was dressed down into comfortable clothes. Her eyes were stinging more-so now because tears welled up at the waterline. Her voice was cracking as she was fighting the urge to cry, "Where were you, mio? Tres days with no word from y-" Giani had rushed her, scooping her up into a hug and holding her close. He used his foot to close the door. She pawed him away and stormed off from him, cussing him out in Italian. He followed behind her slowly, letting her cool herself from her usual horrible temper. At least it was one thing they had in common. Plopping down on the beach chair in the pool area, she turned her head away from him.

\'user

He looked on at her, taking a seat on the chair next to hers, "Am I going to get a chance to talk? Or are you going to continue to call me a bastardo?" He sighed a little. "I should call you more than a bastardo!" "BIANCA!" She jumped, snapping her head over to look at him. Her face full of as much surprise as she could muster in this state. He sighed and continued. "Mio. I was backstage and didn't catch your match on TV. Spike has really been on my culo here lately. From what I heard, you were rushed off by ambulance - I had no way of knowing and no one told me." Her face grew a little sad, he was right. She knew he hadn't been on Twitter that much and she began to feel horrible. She sat up and curled up into a ball, "Mi dispiace, mia amore." Her eyes stung like hell, but there was no stopping the tears. "Oh baby..." He sighed, moving over to her lawn chair to scoop her up into his arms. Snuggling her he whispered in her ear, "Don't apologize. I'll make it up to you, B. I promise. I wish I was there. I do. I'm so sorry."
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini