Author Topic: Coming Home  (Read 1409 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Coming Home
« on: August 30, 2012, 11:06:44 AM »

Act 1: Home Sweet Home

Hail to you, you owners of souls, who are devoid of wrong, who exist for all eternity! Open to me, for I am a spirit in my own shape, I have power by the means of this my magic, and I am recognized as a spirit. Save me from aggressors in this land of the just, give me my mouth that I may speak with it, let my arms be extended in your presence, because I know you, I know your names, I know the name of that Great God before whom you place your provisions, whose name is Tjekem. He opens up the Eastern horizon of the sky, he alights in the western horizon of the sky, he removes me so that I may be hale.
Spell 72 - Book of the Dead-

\'user

The scene opens on the vast countryside of New York. The moon was shinning brightly in the night sky, as the stars twinkled casting their bright light over the fields that lined the long stretch of road. Tall pine trees lined some of the road, and seemed to stretch a long ways back to the edge of a small town. The sign read

WELCOME TO DUNWICH HELL.

A car soon zooms past it, casting it's lights upon the small town as it passed through, giving light to the small general store that stood silent for the night, except for one light that burned brightly in the back. The homes were darkened with their shutters closed and locked as if they were trying to keep something out. The car moves through the town, and heads outside of the town and toward the outskirts, where a large old house sat. The car soon stops in front of an old manor house that hadn't been used in what could be years. The windows had been boarded up, and the front doorstep was starting to fall apart from years of being unused. Necra steps out of the car, as does Sara. she shivers slightly as Necra walks toward the house.

Sara: Are you sure you want to go in there by yourself ma'am?

Necra: I'm sure Sara. There is nothing in there right now... Or anyone for that matter. I'll be fine. Meet me at the cemetery gates. I'll be there soon.

Sara shakes her head, as Necra walks up the old stairs, and reaches the front door. The door seems to open by itself, as she goes to reach for the knob. She walks into the old estate into the main foyer where a large statue was covered with a cloth that stood in the middle of a fountain, long since drained of the red colored water that had flowed from it. The stairs ran up on either side of the statue, and the railing was covered in a thick layer of dust. Necra moves toward the sitting room, and looks around hearing the faint sound of music coming from the room. She walks in and there is nothing there, not a sound, no movement. She shakes her head and sighs, knowing that she was being watched. Eyes followed her everywhere she went in the house, and they always have. The souls of the dead were restless within the walls of the old Darkside house, no matter if the Master of the house was there or not. She stops and looks up at an old picture. It was of a man dressed in a fine suit, with long silver hair, leaning on a cane. His green eyes seemed to sparkle even in the dim light of the house. Necra moves the flashlight away from the picture and moves back toward the foyer. The sound of footsteps caught her ear, but she realized no one was there. She shakes it off and walks into the dinning room. The long table was set for at least 20 people with a setting at each place, and the silver candle bras were covered in cobwebs, and dust just like the table and high backed chairs.

Necra: I remember sitting here as a little girl, learning things that most people never know. Creatures of legend do exist in this world. We just hide among you. That was a lesson I held to heart, and the one that HE taught me.

Necra moves back into the foyer, and heads up the stairs. The sound of voices seemed to carry from an open door just at the top of the stairs. Necra sighed knowing the truth behind the sound, and wasn't going to be tricked by the evil within. She reaches the door and closes it, before moving down the hall and towards a single door that lead to a place she knew all to well. Her shoes didn't make a sound on the plush red carpet as she walked along, passing portraits of those that had passed on years ago, and just recently. She opens the door, to a vast room, with books lining the walls, and a four poster bed sitting against one wall. A desk sat in front of the window still covered with a few scattered papers, with HIS hand writing up on it. Necra sighs, as she looks around the room, knowing that it had been some time since anyone had even stepped foot into HIS private domain, but she was always welcomed. Necra turns and leaves the room passing the attic door once more. The sounds were quiet now, and that was a good thing. They knew they couldn't trick her. She moves down the hall a ways and stops in front of a wooden door. She opens it, revealing a very old looking nursery. In the middle of the floor was a deep red stain. It was something that none of them could forget, and never would. She moves around the nursery and stops in front of a full length mirror. Necra looks at the mirror, and her image seems to change slightly before it goes back to what it was.

Necra: Are you still in there? Or have you grown up and left us?

Necra walks away from the mirror but her image remains in the mirror, before fading away into the darkness of the room once again. Necra closes the door behind her and walks out into the hallway. She continues down the hall and stops in front of  a set of golden double doors. Hieroglyphics adorn the door and Necra smiles and pushes open the doors, revealing a room that looked like something out of the movie Cleopatra. Necra moves around the room passing glass cases that were now empty, along with dressing dummies sitting in corner of the room. Necra moves to the large desk that was covered in papers. She leafs through them seeing her mother's designs that had been left behind. That's when she spotted it. A sketch book sat on the corner of the desk, and Necra picked it up, flipping through it, seeing her own drawings when she was just a little girl. Even at three years old she was talented.

Necra: I can still hear my mother humming to me as I fell asleep every night. The smell of her perfume still fills my senses, and it's been 5 years since she's been gone. She was a powerful woman, and the followers loved her with every fiber of their being. I'm still called the Little Goddess among those close to the family, no matter how old I get.

Necra smiles and sets it back down, before heading out of the room, and back down the stairs into the kitchen. She looks around the kitchen, and she spots the door that went into the basement. She moves toward it, hoping that something wasn't open. The door hadn't been opened in a long time, but there was always a chance some foolish mortal would try to open it, and step inside. Necra opens the basement door, feeling nothing but a draft coming from down below and let out a sigh of relief. She makes her way down the old creaky steps until she reaches the bottom. She moves her flashlight around the dank basement and she moves to a door that was cracked open, seeing the old dentist chair with shackles attached to the sides, and to the bottom half of the chair as well. Necra looks over to the side of the chair, and see a small steel tray where a set of rusted doctors instruments sat stained with a rust color substance. She smiles softly, and turns leaving the room.

Necra: My father is a true artist. He can take the human form and create something truly beautiful. I wonder where he is? All of his stuff is gone. I get my talent from both of them, and I will always be one of the best designers in the world. As for my blood lust... I get that honest, and it's something I don't give into as often as I should.

Necra moves to another door, but this one was different. It was covered in heavy locks, and chains as if someone was trying to keep something out, or in this case, something in. Necra stares at the door, as it starts to move, and the chains rattled loudly as if something was trying to get out. She backs away from the door, and presses a spot on the brick wall, and a secret door opens leading down a long path that seemed to wind down under the ground. Necra steps through the door, and starts down the long pathway as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: Lost Love

\'user

The scene reopens on a cemetery just down from the house. The old headstones sparkled in the dim light of the moon. The trees cast their eerie shadows on the ground, as a crypt door opened. Necra steps out from the crypt door and starts down a pathway. She passes a few graves that were left unmarked, until she comes upon a Pyramid shaped crypt. She read the small plaque that was on the side of the gated door.

KANE FAMILY CRYPT
Alexsandra Kane 1969- 2007
Goddess, and loyal friend and mother
She who now sleeps in the arms of Osiris

She keeps walking, feeling eyes upon her as she moved along the pathway. She soon comes across a trail of blood that seemed to move off toward one direction, and she smiles to herself knowing that someone had entered the graveyard and met with the caretaker. She follows the trail of blood until she comes to a stump covered in blood, with a large ax stuck in it. A shadow looms over Necra as she rubs her fingers in the blood, and turns slightly, seeing a man with a skull upon his head for a mask, looking down at her.

\'user

She smiles and leaps into his arms kissing him. He sets her back on the ground, as he hugs her.

Ex: I thought you were gone for good.

Necra: You know I couldn't stay away from you. I missed you.

Ex: I missed you to. But I thought you were gone for another two years before you came back?

Necra: I did to, but something brought me back. I'm not sure what it is, but something made sure I was brought back to the mortal realm.

Ex: That's messed up. Do you think it was HIM?

Necra: I don't think so. No one has seen him in 5 years, and I doubt he would come back now.

Ex sighs, as Necra takes him by the hand, heading toward the front gate of the cemetery.

Ex: So what do we do now?

Necra: You come with me. I signed a contract with the SCW, and I need to catch a flight to Vegas tomorrow.

Ex: You've got to be kidding me? You went back to it, after you vowed you never would?

Necra just nods and smirks, as they open the gates, and walks toward the car where Sara was waiting for her mistress.  Sara looks at Ex with wide eyes, not expecting to see a 7 foot man following behind Necra. Necra and Ex slide in the back, as Sara sits behind the wheel once again, and pulls off as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion