Author Topic: Everything's coming up silver  (Read 1401 times)

Offline R.O.A.R.

• Handler: Gary Hardin
    • View Profile
    • "Big Tiger" Jeremiah Hardin
Everything's coming up silver
« on: August 30, 2012, 12:16:19 AM »
 (The scene is the outskirts of Las Vegas, right at the Welcome to Las Vegas sign)
Voice: Las Vegas. Nevada's answer to Atlantic City. I have been to Vegas, but that was maybe two years ago.

(The cameraman pans to a guy wearing a white tank top, blue jeans, and tattoos on his left arm, colored silver.)

Guy: They call this place Sin City. I find that very appropriate. However, it is indeed a fun place to visit. I wouldnt want to live here, but a fun place none the less. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Michael Argento, but to the wrestling world, I am simply known as Argento.

(Argento steps past the sign, and starts walking down the road into Vegas)

Argento: They have a wrestling company solely based in Vegas. I find that intriguing, holding a wrestling company only based amongst the bright lights, the bawdiest of showgirls, and gambling far as the eyes can see. There's nothing wrong with that, and i applaud the owner of the company to do such a thing.

(Argento continues to walk down the streets)

Argento: Now that i have told you who i am, let me tell you what i am all about. I am all about kicking ass first, and taking names later.

(Argento smiles)

Argento: I do have a little sister Lili, who happens to be my roommate, since i have raised her since both our parents were killed. You see, I am not all that bad of a person, and just about the majority of the fans know and respect that, and for that, i show respect back.

(Argento thinks)

Argento: To the haters that boo me however, I say let them. It just tells me that they are just jealous that they can't do what i have been doing for years now. Haters are there to hate, and i don't mind that at all. In fact, I welcome it. Let them hate.

(Argento then stops at one of the nightclubs, and enters it, and the bouncer gives him the once over, and lets Argento in. All the showgirls look at him and smiles)

Argento: Good evening ladies, Carry on.

(The ladies do so, even though Argento doesn't own the place, he has that mystique about him, and the looks as well.)

Argento: I get that a lot, and i do come to nightclubs to look and buy drinks, I am a one woman guy. For those that are maybe Italian illiterate, Argento is Silver in Italian. Silver might be second place, but i will not settle for second place. This promo is over.
user posted image

6' 6" 245 lbs.
Washington DC

Themes: Soldiers by Otherwise (CC)
Don't Tread on Me by Metallica (PPV)

Finishers: Tiger's Ambition (Double Underhook Whiplash)

Big Tiger Impact (see how the Double A Spinbuster is done, but replace the spinbuster with the Bulldog Powerslam)

Tiger Cross Suplex (Jeremiah puts the opponent in the cloverleaf, but instead of turning his opponent over, he picks his opponent up and does a bridging suplex for a pin)

Big Tiger Lock (Jeremiah underhooks his opponent's arms like he is going for a Tiger suplex but with one arm, and then takes the other arm and brings it around his opponent's neck for a guillotine choke while the opponent's arms are still underhooked.)

SCW Accomplishments
------------------
SCW Roulette Champion (1 time, Defeated Max Burke)

user posted image