Author Topic: Just a little introduction.  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Anthony King

• View Profile
    • Anthony King
Just a little introduction.
« on: August 25, 2012, 03:55:45 PM »

The scene spans through Hollywood boulevard, very face past environment, cars riding up and down the boulevard, the shops, all the paparazzi out trying to see who they could catch a picture of today.

California was the place to be, the opportunities, the shopping, just having the ability to roam free and be who you are, Cali is different from the rest of the United States, I mean think about it, you can get away with so much, its more of a laid back type of place then anything.

I wasn’t always a native of Cali though, yes I was born and raised there but I did spend some time in Texas and then a little time in Nashville, it wasn’t a fault of mine though, dealing with family feuds and baby momma drama can definitely take a toll on you.

I just finished going over the details with my lawyer regarding a contract, well a possible contract with Sin City Wrestling, it had been a while since I had stepped foot in the ring, only a couple years so who knows if I was ready to get my feet wet again, but I can tell you that I was merrily excited.

7590 West Sunset.

\'user

I was excited about moving into my new apartment, a couple g’s out of my pocket but it was well worth price. I never realized that Hollywood would be my home until I realized the opportunity surround by me here, majority of my family are scattered around the whole area of Cali, I have family living in San Diego, some in San Fran and then of course Orange County, so choosing LA was difficult for me. I knew it would be expensive, but hell LA is expensive period.

“Man this weather is nice, glad to finally get out of Compton, that area so fucking gloomy.” Anthony reaches for the key in the ignition, pulling the key out, he turns and looks at Madison.

“ We needed to see our cousin, I felt bad for him, being locked up all that time and then end up not being guilty, he lost two years of his life to the judicial system, fucking LA bullshit. “

Funny, Madison wasn’t to thrilled living in Los Angeles, it’s her hometown, but she found pleasure staying in Chicago. Madison retired from wrestling earlier this year, she vacated her Women’s Championship and hung her boots up in the locker room, her excuse was she didn’t have the passion for wrestling anymore, but I felt it was deeper then that.

I was proud of her though, she was able to maintain a steady salary and of course she helped manage me so I made sure she continues to get dollars placed in her pocket. I would never leave her out to dry though, she was there for me a couple times when I was going through my issues with my own personal life, we teamed up a couple times and managed to hold the Unified Tag Titles, but even holding titles wasn’t good enough for her.

“ I can’t be here to long, I have some things to take care of in Chicago with the boutique and then I fly out to NY to see about opening a store there. “

“I need to handle the rest of the business with my contract signing. ‘ Anthony responded with a grin.

“ That’s already been taken care of, I’ve faxed the paper work with your signatures to Mark and he would send me the paper work with the dollar amount and what the contract length would be. “ Madison reaches for her purse and pulls out a white piece of paper.

I could tell this decision with signing with Sin City would be a difficult one, I hadn’t wrestled in almost a year and just looking over the competition made me a little nervous, there were a few that I felt was a huge joke, but majority of the roster seems like they would make some good competition.

Looking over the contract details, it seemed like a sweet deal, I remember when I wrestled for WAW, to them I was an Icon, numerous title wins, blood bath matches, even suffered from fractured bones and bruises on the body but I put my all in that company, I gave them blood, sweat and tears and I definitely expect to do the same here in SCW.

“Right now they’re having a tour in Asia I think“ Madison looks down at the second piece of paper she pulled from her bag; she shrugs, as she reads each line.

I was getting anxious, I didn’t even want to be sitting in this car anymore, I needed to go upstairs, pack my bag and catch this flight to Thailand, I wanted to make an appearance on this Climax Control but both Madison and the boss felt as though I should wait until the following show which probably would be better.

At least this time around I can scout out the competition and see who I need to place my main focus on, I’m not as cocky and arrogant as the other stars, I didn’t need a title to justify my skills as a competitor, holding a title would be nice, but it wasn’t important.

”I saw you just tweeted me.” Anthony said with a smile, he slides his phone in the side pocket of his jeans, opening the driver door.

”I’ve already made the preparations for the plane ride out to Thailand, you leave tonight at 10, its my father’s private jet so please take care of it, he would kill me if he knew I was loaning it out.” Madison smile, opening the passenger door, she steps out.

Bruce wasn’t a huge fan of mine, he wasn’t too excited about the way I lived my life. Being 23 and growing up in a wealthy family isn’t always what you expect it to be, yea we had nice cars and houses and of course I had a trust fund that could probably last me until I die, but that wasn’t the important, money really wasn’t important.

”If Bruce knew you were letting me use the Jet, he would not be happy at all.” Anthony rolled his eyes.

”If you want to get out there in time, then this was our only option, I will travel with you, and stay for a couple days, at least until you get situated and figure out what the bosses will do with you, once we get that figured out then I will fly back out to LA to finish some business here, and then I’ll be in Chicago for a few weeks.”

Madison was very strict when it came to her business, she was a true hustler, the money she was getting from our family, I mean like I said if she wanted to she could sit on her ass for the rest of her life, but she was a go getter, she didn’t want to feel as though she would need someone later in life to take care of her, with so many different businesses she was ready to be a real entrepreneur.

” What about Club Ice?” Anthony paused, he reached in his pocket pulling out the key card to enter the condominium complex, both doors open, and the two walk in.

”I understand you want me to be there physically, but until I can get some new employees in my business, I’m off doing this alone, and honestly I can look at some of the females in Sin City and they’re all a bunch of rude ass bitches, and I really don’t want to have to slap a bitch for coming out their mouths incorrectly.” Madison laughs.

”I know you would, you may give off this whole professional and upitty attitude, but deep down inside I know the real Madison Monroe, the hood Madison Monroe.” Anthony laughs loudly, he turns and notices the smirk across Madison’s face, he closes his mouth to prevent the laughter from coming through as the two head onto the elevator.

”Only you would pick one of the most expensive places to live in Hollywood, don’t get me wrong the building, well the whole complex is nice but damn, this is so uppity.” Madison leans against the elevator wall, a couple minutes and finally the two reach the 10th floor, Madison walks off the elevator, reaching in her purse she pulls out the front door key unlocking the door.

One of the good things about living in this building was the fact it was so easy to access, the management here made it very easy for us tenants to enjoy living here and not having so many problems.

Gated community, 24-hour surveillance cameras, and of course several security guards walking the property so I definitely felt safe living here. Madison on the other hand thought I was spending too much money, but the difference between Madison and I do boil down to who spends the most and who spends the least.

A couple minutes go by…

”I think I will enjoy staying here, living outside Beverly Hills was expensive enough, but at least this will save me a couple hundred dollars.

”What? Maybe $100, this place is nicer then my condo, I’m a little jealous.” Madison responded with a smirk, she looks around the empty apartment.

” I’ll save about $250, but its better then what I was paying before, the area is a little more in my league and I know I’ll throw some fucking good ass parties in this bitch, I mean look at the view.” Anthony reaches for Madison’s hand, pulling her over towards the balcony.

” You’re right, I guess I need to make some plans on looking for a new place, I’ve lived downtown for quite some time now and honestly it’s getting a little old.

Downtown Los Angeles was really the place where dreams happen, a lot of the major corporations, record companies, schools, things dealing with movies, whether filming or any type of script writing takes place downtown also, of course they have other locations spread around LA and the whole state of California but my point is, downtown is definitely a lot to take in, you would have to have the personality and the energy to live there.

I stayed downtown for 2 years after moving back from Nashville, that change was quite dramatic, my experiences there were breath taking and the people of Nashville aren’t always so polite, you would think since it is a little country life there that we wouldn’t run into any major issues, but damn I thought LA people were crazy.

” But check this, I’ve been scoping out some of the competition in Sin City and I think I may actually have to work hard.” Anthony pauses, he looks around the apartment, dropping his duffle bag to the floor, and he plops down on the bag. ” For instance Rage, he’s the World Champion, dude got some skills but I think I got what it takes to hang with the big league, ya heard me? And then there are other people like Kain, or that dude Nick Jones. I mean all those people are either champions or former champions so you know it’ll be an issue when it comes to wrestling with them.”

“Have you thought about what direction you want to take? Madison asks.

“Of course I want championship gold around my waist, but I know that it just won’t fall into my lap, no one knows who the fuck I am around here so you know I have to make a name for myself, I’ve been in talks with a couple people here in Sin City about coming up with some ideas, not only for the direction of my career but in general and I’ve got some really good responses.”

” Just don’t go crazy like you did in WAW, I can’t deal with anymore of that shit.”

World Asylum Wrestling, the stomping ground to where I made a name for myself, I had a couple issues there, bickering with the bosses and some back and forth drama on and off camera, and it really wasn’t an issue on my part but more with the company. I wrestled there for three years before it went under, I won numerous titles and participated in a lot of gruesome and lethal matches, but the way WAW treated me after getting new management, I could never forgive them for what they did.

When signing contracts with these companies, you have to be careful. Some places sign the talent but end up not knowing what to do with them once their signed, but that won’t be an issue with me, I didn’t sign with Sin City to make friends or to focus on building relationships or any of that bullshit, but I signed to kick ass, take names, win titles and cause a fucking chaotic scare through this company, and I still plan on doing that.

So many different aliases, so many matches and until this day my record stays clean. I can count the amount of losses I’ve had in my career on both my fingers and my toes, so of course my ego will be out the fucking window. I dare someone to approach me in a matter that they shouldn’t, I may come off nice at times, but when it comes to that ring and making a name for me then FUCK WHOEVER TRIES TO GET IN MY WAY.

”I think it’s a good opportunity, you’ve had some time away to regroup and kind of put yourself back out here, it was a tough decision for us both to leave WAW but I wouldn’t of stayed there without you, now that we left that corporation is going to shits, and personally I don’t care.” Madison kneels down beside Anthony on the floor. ” You really need some furniture in this place, you signed the lease for this place almost two months ago and you still haven’t furnished it.” Madison shakes her head.

”I’ve been really busy, Morgan was suppose to make the arrangements for the furniture from Nashville to be shipped here, but you know how Morgan is.” Anthony shakes his head in a disgust manner, looking down at his phone, he notices the time. ”I really need to finish packing; I have to head out to the storage place so I can grab a couple things and then I’ll be ready to leave.”

”Still using that storage huh? You’ve had that damn bin for about 3 years now, waste of money; you could have sold that furniture.” Madison pulls out her stylists and searches on her iPad for movers. ” I’ll arrange for Morgan to come here and get the furniture in here, I figured you would purchase new furniture but I guess you can’t get rid of the stuff you already have, so once I get in contact with her, we can make the arrangements to have that stuff moved from storage and into you’re place, that will be one less thing we would have to worry about.”

Moving was a bitch, I hated everything about it which is why I hire people to do it for me, Morgan, my cousin and a recovering addict was suppose to handle all my moving responsibilities for me, I paid her and everything but during that time she was still heavily involved with drugs, of course the money didn’t go where it should of went.

But Madison was right, I hated looking at an empty apartment, this is my first time being here in a while and it still looks the same from when I first saw it, even has that new condo smell.

I couldn’t help but walk around the condo so more, I felt like this was my first time being here again even though I rented the place a couple months back. So much was rushing through my head that I wasn’t even focused on furnishing this place at the moment, my focus was rushing to Thailand so I could get involved with whatever SCW had going on, I was anxious, excited, hell I was more then the two put together.

I needed this, it was like a rush, I felt as though I was on drugs or something, that’s how exciting this opportunity was to me, very important.

”Look, you figure out what you are going to do with this condo later, right now we have some moves to make and we need to get to it.” Madison said with a annoyed tone in her voice. ”This is huge, and I just want us to be on point, from looking over the talents of SCW, all of them fools are ego maniacs, especially the woman so I suggest you be on point, I don’t want you joining and looking like a complete fool.

” Nah sis, never that. I always got my priorities straight, and let’s just say once I do finish this deal with SCW, things are about to be different, and Sin City won’t know what the fuck hit them, I’m a beast when it comes to wrestling in that ring, I’ve ended careers and I’ve made careers.” The look on Anthony’s face turned more serious, reaching for his bag, he pulls out a replica of the WAW World Championship which was given to him before he left. “This belt comes with me every where I go for a fucking reason, this is my belt, I left the company still Champion so that should tell you something.”

I remember talking with Aiden Crenshaw, the CEO of WAW. When news reached him that I was ready to resign and forfeit the WAW World Championship, he was shocked, he didn’t want to loose one of his top competitors but there was nothing left for me to do in WAW, I needed a change. Aiden sat me down and begged for me to stay for one last match, I did, and I remember retaining my championships against Sniper, one of the best motherfuckers ever to step foot in a squared ring.

It wasn’t an easy fight, but I did what I needed to do to win. I remember leaving the arena that night, handing over the real Championship and given a replica was hurtful, but I was able to walk away knowing that my title never left my hands, instead the following week WAW decided to hold a Tournament, the end result wasn’t something I was to thrilled about, but it wasn’t my problem anymore.

”Sin City is about to embark on a rude awakening, TRUST!” Anthony said with a smile, the two exits out the elevator and walk through the lobby, heading for the exit, bags in hand, off to Thailand. ” This flight is going to kill me. “ Anthony says sarcastically.

The scene fades.  
>