Author Topic: An Answer  (Read 1386 times)

Offline Giani Di Luca

• View Profile
An Answer
« on: August 17, 2012, 10:19:48 PM »

Sorry all, I meant to post this sooner, and it was meant to be a segment but something went wrong with it.  Anyway, it's a big deal so here it is. Enjoy!

Giani firmly knocks on a cabin door inside of the Royal Monarch.  He waits politely, still in his NXT shirt from earlier, with his hands behind his back.  After a little bit, he decides to knock again, feeling a little bit impatient.  He fidgets with his hands in his pockets, growing a little more nervous and impatient by the moment.

Giani:  Ey yo, Bianca?  It’s Giani.

After another moment, he turns away from the door and walks down the hallway.  He exits onto the deck, admiring the sea as he passes on by.  He keeps an eye out for Bianca as he moves along, but instead, he spots his stablemate, Odette, looking out into the ocean.  He gently taps on her shoulder, causing her to turn around to face him.

Giani:  Hey, Odette.  I know you and Bianca are kinda like girls.  Have you seen her?  I was supposed to meet her at her room and she ain’t there.

Odette:  Hmmm, I thought I saw her going upstairs to the club.  Maybe she’s there?

Giani nods his head and gives Odette a proper hug before he continues toward the stairs.  The nervousness is building inside of him, but he keeps going, hearing the booming music from the outside.  He climbs the steps as the VIP velvet rope is raised up for him.  He looks around the semi packed club, seeing himself up on a large screen.  Goofily, he waves to the camera as everyone turns around to look at him.  His sights are set on the only person who is too involved with the music to notice, Bianca Solderini.  He smirks and then walks onto the dance floor.  He swoops up behind her and wraps his arms around her waist.  She shoves him away until she sees who it is, and then she places her hands on his shoulders.  He pulls her in closer for a gentle kiss, but then his face seems a bit stern as he mouths something to her.  She slowly nods and they exit the floor to head toward the VIP Lounge where it is a little bit quieter.  Giani motions for her to take a seat in the booth, and he follows her.

Giani:  B, I love every minute of time I get to spend with you.  That’s new to me, too.  I get that you’re nervous about this, because I am too.  I never liked someone so much that it hurt… Except that time I bagged a dominatrix… But still, you gotta know what I mean, bella.  When I asked you to be my girl, I meant to ask if you would take a chance with me.  I ain’t tryin’ to wife you or anything, I just like being with you.  Is it too much to ask for an answer?

Bianca throws on a disgusted look and shakes her head back and forth while throwing up a hand to stop him, which didn't look too good for Giani, but she looked up at him and parted her lips to speak, "Giani, I don't want to hear about previous girls you've been with. Just keep that to yourself, please?"

Sighing gently she dropped her hand to her lap and stood up, walking over to him. Grabbing his hand she pulled him up to stand in front of her. Looking him in the eye she grew a coy little smile upon her lips, "Because...a girl might get jealous..." She paused, rising on tip toes to kiss his nose. Settling back onto her feet she let her eyes move over his chest to his face, nibbling upon her lip for a second. Releasing her lip she raised an eyebrow, "...about who's been with her man." She wondered if he'd catch the hint.  As if he hadn’t missed a beat, he sweeps her up into his arms and tilts her backward with a single, lingering kiss.  Both are still reeling from it as Giani lowers her back to her feet.  He catches his own breath before looks deep into her eyes.

Giani:  So… what’s your ring size? Hahahaha…

Bianca simply shakes her head at his joke and walks off.  Giani follows after her as they make their way out to the dance floor and we fade.

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 10:22:13 PM by Giani Di Luca »

>