Author Topic: The Champ is here  (Read 1382 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
The Champ is here
« on: July 19, 2012, 01:15:08 PM »
 Scene 1-Longest reigning SCW Roulette Champion

The scene opens with Casey Williams in the car with Spike Staggs on route to Las Vegas after Malibu, the site of the last Climax Control was shown from, and in which Casey lost to Wyatt Peterson.  Spike decides to ask Casey a few things, things that have been on Spike’s mind for a while now.

Spike-”Hey Casey, how are you holding up since Laura was abducted by Jason Burnside?”

Casey-”Well, it has been rough.  But that is why I have been trying to be as focused as ever in the ring.  If you think about it, the only match I have lost since Laura was abducted was that match against Wyatt, but you really can’t blame it on me, with Tom Dudely and Aleksei Koji fighting at ringside.  Most men would be distracted by that shit.  I beat Matthew Kennedy at the Into the Void show to retain my Roulette title.  Then I beat Weapon X so badly that he and Viper left the company.  Then when I get in the ring with Aleksei at Lord of the Rings, I will be victorious and prolong my reign as Roulette Champion.”

Spike-”Speaking of your reign as Roulette Champion, how does it feel that when you do in fact defend it against Aleksei, that you will surpass the combined reign of the last 2 champions in Matthew Kennedy and Bo Dreamwolf, the latter of the two is now one of five for the SCW Heavyweight Championship at SCW’s next big show, Summer XXXXTreme.  “

Casey-”It feels good knowing that everyone was saying that Jordan Williams was the one carrying the tag team when we were tag team champions, and how I wouldn’t amount to much, yet I have proven myself as a worthy champion, even though I haven’t defended the title as much as I should be.  Being Roulette Champion is the best thing that has happened to me, because since then, I haven’t wrestled a whole lot, only 4 times, and I am 2-2 in those 4 matches.  3 of those matches have been against SCW guys in Matthew Kennedy and Weapon X, whom I beat, and I lost to Wyatt, like I said earlier, and I also lost to Chris Xtreme in one of the preliminary matches of the King of the Death Match tournament, and Chris went on to win the whole thing.  In that match, I was too focused on the potential of getting my hands on Matthew Kennedy in the finals that I lost sight of the situation at hand.”

As Casey says this, Spike pulls the car into the rest area and the duo gets out to go to the bathroom and to get a drink at the vending machine before going back on the road again.

Spike-”I know man, you have had some rough luck lately.  I know you met with Matthew Kennedy and Marty McFarge about what they told the cops about Laura’s abduction.  I don’t expect you to tell me right now what they told the cops, but did you believe what they told you?”

As Spike said that, Casey had taken a sip of the water, and spit it out in disbelief of the question Spike asked Casey.

Casey-”Of course I didn’t believe them, despite the fact that they distanced themselves from Jason.  Matthew has tried to make my life a living hell since I inserted myself as the #1 contender for the Roulette Championship.  He brought in Jason Burnside because he knew that I would destroy him, and wanted to piss me off, which they did when Jason dominated those 2 jobbers.  I had to do what I had to do to get some piece of mind when I defeated Matthew Kennedy and Aleksei Koji for the Roulette Championship.  Now, I got to find Jason, and do to him what I did to Matthew, and destroy him, and get my fiancée back.  Then I will be happy once again.  Until then, I will be kicking ass and taking names.”

Spike-”I know.  I just hope that you two are reunited before she gives birth.  I want the child growing up to know its father and what a great guy you are. “

They arrive at Casey‘s house in Las Vegas.  Casey gets out and waves to Spike as the scene fades to black.

Scene 2-Venting frustrations

The scene shows Casey Williams. James Huntington-Hawkes III, and James’ trainer, Ashley Jameson at the sports bar Steiner’s Pub in Las Vegas, watching the last UFC event, trying to spot moves that they each could use for wrestling, and they spot that Steiners has a karaoke area, and instead of watching the UFC, they go over to the karaoke area, and sit down at one of the tables there.  Casey orders a pitcher of beer and a plate of hot wings for the duo to share, as James orders a lemonade.  While they wait for their food and drinks, Casey goes to see what songs that are available to sing by bringing the book that lists the songs, and the ID for the CD that said song is on back to the table.  James looks at Casey funny.

James-”What the hell are you doing?  We always boo those who go sing at these places!”

Casey-”I know, man.  I just need to vent a little bit before my match with Aleksei Koji.  Going to the gym and kicking people’s asses only provide so much, but sometimes it isn’t enough.  Singing allows me to get out some frustration without the risks of causing permanent damage to those I care about.”

James-”I am going to boo the hell out of you if you get on that stage.  Fair warning.”

Casey then gets up, goes back to the table to return the book with the list of songs, writes down on the slip of paper that he wants to sing “Psychosocial“ by Slipknot, the disc ID #, and his name on it and hands it to the DJ, then goes back to where James is sitting, and as Casey sits, the beer, lemonade and wings arrive at the table.  A few minutes later, the DJ calls Casey up to perform his song:

Casey-”I did my time and I want out, so abusive
Fate, it doesn't cut, the soul is not so vibrant
The reckoning, the sickening
Back at you, subversion, pseudo-sacred, pyscho virgin"

You hear boos in the background, Casey looks up, and sees it is James.  Casey continues singing.

Casey-"Go tell your classes, go dig you graves
Then fill your mouth with all the money you will save
Sinking in, getting smaller again
Undone, it has begun, I'm not the only one

And the rain will kill us all
If we throw ourselves against the wall
But no one else can see
The preservation of the martyr in me"

James-"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Casey-"Psychosocial, psychosocial, psychosocial
Psychosocial, psychosocial, psychosocial

Oh, there are cracks in the road we lay
From when the devil fell, the secrets have gone mad
This is nothing new but would we kill it all
Fate was all we had

Who needs another mess, we could start over
Just look me in the eyes and say I'm wrong
Now there's only emptiness but I'm missing something
I think we're done, I'm not the only one

But no one else can see
The preservation of the martyr in me

The limits of the dead!
The limits of the dead!
The limits of the dead!
The limits of the dead!

Fake and defenseless lie
(Psychosocial)
I tried to tell you first
(Psychosocial)
Your hurtful lies are giving out
(Psychosocial)

Can't stop the killing
(Psychosocial)
I can't help if it's hunting season
(Psychosocial)
Is this what you want?
(Psychosocial)
I'm not the only one

But no one else can see

But no one else can see

The limits of the dead!
The limits of the dead!“

Casey then walks back to the table, picks James up by the collar of his shirt with both hands and brings him to eye level.

Casey-”WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?  Why were you booing me, you little prick?”

James-”I am not a fan of the song, and your singing was terrible to boot.  I am better than you at everything, and I will prove it.”

James walks over to the table with the book of the list of songs, and chooses to sing “Moves Like Jagger” by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Agularia.  James looks at Ashley  and asks if she will sing Christina‘s lines and she agrees reluntantly. The DJ tells him that they are up now.

James-”Just Shoot For The Stars
If it Feels Right
Then Aim For My Heart
If you Feel Like
And Take Me Away
And Make it Okay
I Swear I'll Behave

You Wanted Control
So We Waited
I Put On a Show
Now I Make it
You Said I'm a Kid
My Ego is Big
I Don't Give a Shit

And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
Kiss Me Till You're Drunk
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger
I've Got The Moves Like Jagger

I Don't Need To Try To Control You
Look Into My Eyes and I'll Own You
With The Moves Like Jagger

Baby It's Hard
When You Feel Like
You're Broken And Scarred
Nothing Feels Right
But When You're With Me
I'll Make You Believe
That I've Got The Key (Oh! )

So Get In The Car
We Can Ride it
Wherever You Want
Get Inside it
And You Want to Steer
But I'm Shifting Gears
I'll Take it From Here

And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger

I've Got The Moves Like Jagger”

Ashley-“You Wanna Know
How To Make Me Smile
Take Control
Own Me Just For The Night
And If I Share My Secret
You're Gonna Have To Keep it
Nobody Else Can See This

So Watch And Learn
I Won't Show You Twice
Head To Toe
Oooh Baby Rub Me Right

But If I Share My Secret
You're Gonna Have To Keep it
Nobody Else Can See This

James-“And it Goes Like This
Take Me By The Tongue
And I'll Know You
And I'll Show You All

The Moves Like Jagger

I've Got The Moves Like Jagger”

James walks over to Casey.

James-”And that is how you get it done.”

Casey-”I hope you can keep that cockiness up when you face Spike at Climax Control.”

Casey then pours the rest of the beer on James’ head before he walks away, pays the bartender, and leaves.  James looks in disgust, throwing a temper tantrum, with Ashley trying to calm him down as the scene fades to black.

Scene 3-Freight Train of Pain doing what he does best

The scene shows Casey Williams arriving at the Lied Athletic Complex at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. Casey then makes his way inside the gym.  He has a Roulette Championship match against Aleksei Koji coming up, and decides to respond to comments made to him by Aleksei.

”Aleksei, HOW DARE YOU MENTION MY BAD MONTH TO YOUR SISTER!!!.  I have had a bad month, but it is something that shouldn’t be talked about on camera by those who are not involved.  Which means, the only people who have any right talking about the situation I am in is myself and Matthew Kennedy, where it’s his former business associate, Jason Burnside, that has caused all this shit.  If you wanted to talk about the situation, you should have come to me.  You then talk about how you are going to kick my ass at Lord of the Rings and how you have the Horde watching your back.  You are sounding a little too much like Shawn Michaels who had the Kliq watching his back.  I will show you that I don’t need anyone to watch my back to kick your ass.  Trust me when I say I WILL KICK YOUR ASS.  You want to know why I am making that promise.  Well, it is simple.  You’re fighting with Tom Dudely during my match with Wyatt Peterson cost me the match.  I know you were trying to spare me from outside interference, but still, the fact that you guys brawled was just as bad as if Tom came into the ring and got involved. I respect you for what you have accomplished in your time here in SCW, but when we step in the squared circle, all bets are off.  We will have the battle of all battles.  It will be as big a match as SCW has ever seen.  We will steal the show, and showcase why SCW is the best organization in the world today.  Yeah, the fans may love you, but know this.  I am the reason they come week in and week out.  I have been here since SCW first opened its doors, and will remain with them for as long as I possibly can because they know how to treat their superstars well, as you well know.  It will be my pleasure to kick your ass, and extend my reign as SCW Roulette Champion. There is nothing that you can do that will stop me from doing what I do best.”

Casey then leaves the gym as the scene fades to black.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 01:17:15 PM by Casey Williams »

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020