Author Topic: Bianca's torment.  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Brasskncklechckle

• View Profile
    • Bianca Solderini
Bianca's torment.
« on: July 17, 2012, 05:43:29 AM »
 ((OOC Note: I know you all said you didn't like a lot of gifs or pictures in my posts, but this time I really couldn't help myself. I hope you all enjoy this one. Don't worry, this will not be an every-post occurance.))

Bianca smiles, looking down at her wine glass as she gently traces the rim with her finger. Her eyes close and her bottom lip disappears behind a row of perfect teeth as she nibbles on the flesh softly. Giani is down on one knee beside her chair. His large stature allows him to do so and still be able to have his face almost equal to hers. His thick fingers disappearing into her curls beside her ear, sliding them to the webbing of his hands as he snakes his hand through those ebony locks to the back of her head. His lips are at her ear, speaking softly in their native tongue with his warm breath rhythmically pulsing against the side of her face. Her chest rises and falls deeply, the sign of pure excitement. A moment passes before she turns her face. Their lips are but a breath apart, and their eyes meet. His hand slowly draws forward to her face, turning her curls into a soft mess, so his thumb can draw gentle circles on her cheek. "Bella mia..." He breathes. She bites her lip harder, turning the sides of her lip white, lowering her eyes. The world around them has blurred, and she forgets where she is.

\'user

Her back is met with a forceful yet gentle meeting against the wall, and her mouth falls open to gasp for the air that seemingly never allows itself into her lungs. His lips have seized her neck, and her head lolls back against the hard surface. His hand gropes against her meaty thigh, pulling her leg up around his hip. Her ankle presses hard against his tail-bone.

\'user

He kisses her so hard her mouth hurts. His hands buried in her hair, loving the plentiful handfuls of the silky locks. His weight is a lovely thing that she's more than happy to support. Addicted to the feel of his hands, the taste of his kisses, the warmth of his touch. The heat is rising quickly, ready to engulf them both. It's a cat and mouse game at this point. They are both willing to submit but not yet willing to give in, and it isn't long until her heart feels as if it's going to explode.

\'user

She's pulled from that moment of heat and passion, to the chilling reminder of a lonely hotel room. Pulling the covers back around her waist to try to gain some sort of warmth, her eyes are attracted to the vase across the room. There rests the bouquet of roses, nestled in a tall watery niche that they are more than happy to call "home". She smiles softly, secretly thanking Giani once again for the beautiful flowers.

\'user

"Hey, what are you up to?"

"Nothing much, just trying to get a handle on a few things before I head out for lunch. Are you ok? You sound shaken up?"

"It's just....this guy that I met."

"Uh oh! Prepare the world! Bianca has met a guy!"

"Shut up. It's just this weird dream that I had last night..."

"Ok! Deets! Now!"

"He's great...we had a wonderful time last night-"

"Sex?"

"No! Don't interrupt, just listen."

There's a disgusted sigh, "Ugh! Fine."

"As I was saying, we had a wonderful time last night...we didn't do anything and we had a great time - He cooked me dinner, we danced, talked, went out on the town.."

"Ok? And?"

"Am I really ready for this? It's been...8 years. What if he wants more from me...."

\'user

"What do you mean?"

"What if he wants more that I'm not able or willing to give?"

"Just give him a chance, that's all you have to do. Promise?"

"Fine. I promise...but I feel kinda out of the loop. It's been a long time since I've played this game. Odette's already expecting us to....well."

"Hahahaha, I'm liking this Odette person."

"Yeah....well I'm gonna have to buy her shoes to shut her up."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Ok. I'm REALLY liking this Odette person."

"Alright well, I'm gonna go.....try to figure this out...I guess..."

"You know what your problem is?"

"What?"

"You need to get dicked down."

"Gross!!"

Both the women laugh, then Bianca shakes her head.

"Ok. Ciao. Voglio Bene"

"Voglio Bene, Ciao."

Bianca looks down at her phone as she hangs up. Her eyes look up at the hard concrete of the city. Inhaling the scent of the burger joint she's at. She runs her hand through her hair one last time, and stands up to go order her food.
user posted image

user posted image

"If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty. " - Bianca Solderini